Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whore! Fucking skinny whore!"

'Weasel! Damn your eyes, you scum!"

"Bitch!"

"Danny roared and lifted me up into his arms and I dangled three feet up from the floor of the shower, still firmly impaled on his magnificent prick. He bounced me up and down and I slid onto his entire nine inches on every down stroke. I felt totally stuffed and I loved it! With my lightweight body in his capable arms, he pressed me against the wall of the shower and pinned my back to it. My feet hooked into each other as I went along for the ride. I very nearly swooned at the size of him thrusting up into me at breakneck speed and I came with a scream and a flood of pussy juice.

He put me down and my legs felt like jelly as he turned me to the wall and slammed my head against the tiles. He entered me from behind with his hands gripping my hips and he screwed me senseless with juicy slapping sounds of his wet groin on my damp backside."

"You're quite wet, aren't you?"

"I was rocked to the core as he used brute strength to pull me back onto his cock. He was in me up to the hilt and I threw my head back as I savoured inch of rock-hard dick that he forced inside my bubbling cunt. Make me scream, you devil!"

"You always were a little bossy cow. You got it."

"As Danny pulled back and rammed into me over and over, the bastard bit the back of my neck and smacked my nether cheeks. I spread out my hands on the wall and took the full brunt of his lightning-fast strokes. Just as I was on the cusp of another orgasm he pulled out and pushed me roughly to my knees."

"Suck on this, you cow. I know you want to."

He pulled on my hair and cock slapped my face as if it were a club. I opened my mouth to protest only for him to jam his knob past my lips. Detaching myself from the wicked impulse to chew into his organ, I instead sucked on the slippery shaft with relish."

"Like that, Goodman? My big cock in your mouth?"

"Balls! I snorted and spat on his bloated cock head and grinned as it dripped a long string of saliva. I DID like it, the bastard! I closed my lips firmly on his bell end and lashed at him with my darting tongue. I gripped the base of his dick and bobbed on the tip of his cock in a steady rhythm, fearing the rest of his generous length entering my mouth any further I took things slowly. I used my tongue to bathe the underside of his shaft and encircled his massive glans every time I reached the tip."

"Call that a blowjob? Is that what you do for Hunter?"

"With that uncalled-for remark, Danny gripped my head firmly in his hands and began to literally face fuck me! He hit the back of my throat again and again and I gagged and spluttered saliva down his veiny shaft. The vibrations in my gullet were like nothing else I had encountered and my pussy ran rivers of my love juices down the crack of my ass. I gripped his thighs and drew blood as I raked his flesh as he thrust his thick girth down my neck! Then he unexpectedly drew back and pulled me up by my hair."

"Let's finish this off in bed."

"Hey! Not so rough!"

"I was half dragged, half walked to his side of my quarters and then flung onto the bed."

"Pity you're so flat chested, I would have liked a tit job. Anyway, come here and sit on this, I know you want to."

"He laid back and pointed his erection up to the ceiling. I pouted at him and fluffed up my hair as he provoked ME into fucking HIM. I hesitated for a nanosecond and shook my head in abject disgust. At ME not him, as I hungered for the opportunity to ride him that gorgeous dick. The room was filled with the heady scent of sex and sweat as I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. With my knees against his hips, I sank onto his entire length with a loud moan.

I rode him hard and he tangled his fingers in my lank hair and shook my head this way and that."

"Bitch!"

"Bastard! This was, without doubt, the most aggressive and hot-tempered fuck that I had ever had, and one of the raunchiest. I kept on grinding back and forth on that formidable cock and my aching clit rubbed on his pubic bone and sent divine shocks through my loins. I pinched both his nipples as hard as I could and I looked him squarely in his dark eyes. I made two fists and thumped him on the chest as I ricocheted off his stiff prick. His balls smacked on my derriere like two ping-pong balls and I moaned in ecstasy."

"Not bad, not bad. Take note, Goodman. Could do better, 4 out of 10."

"Oh, yeah! I leaned over his chest and raised my bottom up high before slamming down hard until I began to lose strength in my legs."

"Fuck me, my little mare!"

"Oh, for pity's sake! I slowed up and fell across his chest, realising that for the first time, I had bitten off more than I could chew."

"Come here."

"I yelped as I was thrown into the air and then smothered by the despicable fuck machine. He guided himself between my open legs and rested his cock against my slit. Please, fuck me, I begged in a humiliating mewl."

"I beg your pardon? he said, gloating."

"I want you to fuck me, I whined."

"Sorry, didn't hear your feeble little whimpering."

"I hit him on both biceps as I tried to impale myself on his cock head, which he just kept out of reach. You're such a tease. Just fuck me, alright! He bumped the entrance to my pussy and then moved a fraction lower. Higher, damn you, higher!

Suddenly he slipped a pillow under my backside and I stiffened when he pressed against my puckered anus and followed through! No! Not there!

Despite my protestations, I was amazed at how my asshole took him in. Once he had passed my ring, my hole seemed to blossom and as he started to fuck me I opened my mouth in a silent scream. Inch by inch he fed me more of his oh, so hard dick and his legs rubbed on the insides of my thighs. I tightly shut them to his long shanks as he built a nice pace."

"I always knew you would love it up the bum, you ratbag."

"I whimpered as he huffed and puffed deep inside my back passage. Oh, yeah! I bet you used to take Billy Nation up his fat behind every night, hmm! You dirty bugger!"

"Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!"

"Danny's expression changed to one of extreme fury and his anal assault became more and more insistent. His long and frenzied strokes made my tits judder up and down and I felt the income of another climax. Is this what you want? Do you think you can torment me, Danny Richards? I looked over his shoulder at his buns' enthralling rise and fall as he ravished my poop chute. He had truly awoken the animal in me and I dug my nails into his back, urging him to take me harder. Oh, really? Is this all you got? I thought you were a sex machine. Why, I can barely feel you. Danny roared with rage as I moved my hand between us so that I could stuff two fingers inside my molten pussy. My orgasm crested and I yelled out, just as he pulled out and emptied his balls on my belly. As we collapsed on the bed side by side we basked in our mutual post-orgasmic bliss. I slowly looked over at Danny who was at the bedroom door. And another thing. Don't go bringing any more girls back later.

"Get stuffed, Goodman!"

"And with that, he slammed the door shut. I rolled over and sighed as I contemplated my two gaping nether holes which annoyingly would not close up."

Sue and Viv looked at Holly with their mouths hanging open.

"Holly Goodman! You are one naughty Witch! You took it up the bum from Danny? This is a riot!"

"There's more."

"More," cried a tipsy Sue. "More?"

"Again, at around midnight the night after, I was disturbed as I slept by the sound of the horrid Danny fucking a screaming female. This time I was not going to tolerate this outrage and I got out of bed and I thumped on the door. Keep it down in there! Show some consideration!"

"Don't stop! Don't stop, damn you!"

"Came the defiant cry from the woman who was no doubt getting her brains fucked out. I turned the handle only to find that it had been locked. I grabbed my wand, pointed it at the door, and yelled the unlocking charm. Dissero! The door swung open and I stormed in, steam pouring out of my ears. I was greeted by the sight of Danny on top of a woman who had her legs straight out and up. He was banging in and out and his taut buttocks were directly in my viewpoint, obscuring the face of his moaning lover. It was like the moon rising and falling as he stroked up and down with his toes dug in. Danny!"

"Ah, Goodman. Eager to suck my cock again?"

"I hitched up my pajama bottoms in a gesture that meant that I was determined not to waiver in the face of him shagging another. Certainly not. Kindly desist this instant."

"Really, Goodman. Are you the only one around here permitted to have a love life?"

"The woman beneath the sweat-soaked Richards looked at me over his back and berated me in dulcet Scottish tones. I looked into the face of a pretty eighteen-year-old brunette whose face was surprisingly familiar. Mrs. McDonald? I mumbled in shock."

"Correct, young lady. Now make yourself scarce while Danny and I finish up here. Off you go."

"I withdrew to the living room, slightly shame-faced and embarrassed. It took me a few moments to take in what I had seen. Apparently, Mrs. McDonald was a shapeshifter! A Witch who was capable of changing their physical appearance at will. And in this instance, she had chosen a much younger and more attractive version of herself!"

"Who would have thought it? Our old teacher had a sex life!"

Sue roared with laughter and Viv looked at her in a haze of alcohol. Holly had stopped talking and had just drained her fifth glass of Pino Grigio of the evening. The bar was nearly empty as the hour passed midnight.

"You're kidding!" said an incredulous Viv. "Not only did you shag Danny Richards in an extraordinary fuck, but he also knobbed an eighteen-year-old Mrs. McDonald?"

Holly just sat and shrugged.

"Nice one, babe. You almost had us there," chuckled Sue.

"Yeah. Good one, Holly. Do you think we're that easy?"

"I see that there are no pulling the wool over your eyes, girls," said Holly with a knowing wink.

END

12