Hollyquirk Studios: Week 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In truth, he didn't give a shit about the script. The thing was crap and he knew it. The changes Kara proposed, always in the name of the 'studio head,' might even win him the Oscar, as Max suggested. The important thing was that this was his big break. Once the movie came out, he would be a known commodity. His scripts didn't even need to be all that good, all he really had to do was keep at the forefront of the popular bandwagon. He knew he could write a mediocre script in less than a month, so the moment he found out about the next big trend, he would be all over it.

Who knows, he would probably even leak word about how many rewrites he had to do on this. The studios would gobble it up. The producers would love that he could keep on schedule despite their ridiculous demands. The fans would eat up the sympathy garbage of an overworked artist, trying to make it under the worst conditions. And, best of all, it would give him the perfect excuse to dump Kara right before the premier! It was win-win for everyone. They got the publicity for the budding romance, behind the scenes, and the extra boost right before premier with the big break-up.

The lips pressed against his groin and Dirk moaned appreciatively. Cassy tilted her head and he felt her throat constrict around the tip of his cock. His body shuddered. She laughed at his response and the sound buzzed straight up his dick to tickle his bulging balls. "Ohhhhhhh Godddd!"

His balls tightened. Cassy felt the slight motion and her lips gripped his shaft. She pulled her head upwards and dragged across his overactive flesh. Dirk's hips shook with the impending explosion. His fingers tangled in Cassy's hair as he gripped the back of her head. With a quick thrust, he shoved himself farther than she had gone before. The loose skin tightened further and his arms pressed her head tighter to his groin.

With a shout, Dirk's burning seed erupted into Cassy's tight throat. She moaned in appreciation and greedily swallowed his cum. Her moan vibrated through his crotch and inspired him to pull her head back slightly before he rammed deep once more. The second jet shot into her and he released her head with a shove. Even as she fell away, he coated her disappointed frown with even more of his lust.

A pink nailed finger trailed across Cassy's face to collect the wasted cum. His eyes dropped down to her luscious, round, triple-D breasts and her large, dark, nipples. She sucked the finger suggestively and his eyes snapped back up. This quickly after his climax, Dirk didn't do more than pulse slightly as he grew more limp. But he did have intentions. He'd stopped her for a reason. "Should I be shrinking?"

Cassy looked at him in confusion. Dirk frowned and glanced down at his flaccid member. Her eyes widened in comprehension. She bent forward and took him easily back into her mouth. He groaned as she sucked him in and he swelled slightly. But not nearly enough. "Harder," he growled at her.

Cassy nodded her head without releasing him. The extra motion tugged at the limp form and inspired greater blood flow. "Do that again!" Green eyes turned up to Dirk in confusion. "Nod you stupid bimbo!" Instinctively, she did. He swelled harder and filled her mouth. He saw her try to open her lips, for a breath, and forced her head against him.

Seconds passed. She struggled slightly before he finally released her. When she pulled free for a breath he glared at her. "Use them and your mouth." Cassy nodded meekly and lifted her breasts to surround his semi-hard cock. Her lips enveloped the tip and tickled the ridge. Surrounded by her warm, soft, breasts, and taunted by her tight lips, Dirk sprang instantly hard.

He let her continue for a few minutes, let the stimulation build, before he finally grabbed her hair again. She stood easily, with his direction. Cassy spun and fell against the desk as he pushed her backwards. Dirk enjoyed the view for a moment. Her soft, round, butt thrust in the air towards him. Pink lips glistened with her juices. This was what he liked most about her.

Cassy began to push herself up, off the desk. Dirk grinned and rushed forward. His hand found the back of her neck and pressed her upper body flat to the desk. His tip found her blazing sex and shoved himself into her tight depths. Her scream, as he buried himself to the hilt, was of pleasure, but he knew it held just the barest hint of pain. More blood flowed with the knowledge and he grew larger inside her. She screamed louder as he forced her muscles wider and pierced a little deeper.

Dirk's fingers caught the edge of her hair and tugged slightly, even as he pushed her harder onto the desk. He pulled himself free and slammed home once more. Cassy's hands scrambled across the desk for any purchase, but only succeeded in scattering the contents across the floor. Her screams alternated with moans as he thrust forward and pierced just far enough for the slightest bit of pain. Finally, she discovered the far edge of the desk and gripped, for all she was worth, as the first orgasm rolled through her body.

Dirk continued to pound into the quivering body trapped beneath him. Her helplessness fueled his lust. Instinct drove Cassy's legs to kick against him. Without a missed beat, his legs forced hers aside. The new position drove him even deeper, with a slightly upward angle. Her screams redoubled as climax built upon orgasm. Her muscles gripped and stroked his hard cock as he glided effortlessly in and out of her too-tight pussy.

He was close; two, maybe three more thrusts before he burst. He needed to prove his total domination quickly. Dirk pulled completely free and slammed deep as he put a hand on her ass. As he slid clear the second time, his balls surged. His thumb slid between her soft cheeks. He drilled into her. His thumb found her puckered muscles and she screamed louder, in realization and anticipation. As his ridge dragged across her overtaxed pussy a final time, he felt the surge of excitement.

As one, Dirk's throbbing cock sheathed in her hot pussy and his thumb forced itself deep into her ass. Cassy screamed as an uncounted climax tore at her body. His hips crushed against hers and he exploded inside of her. The pulse of his orgasm sent a fresh climax through her. His thumb stabbed in and out. Her continued euphoria clenched against him and sustained his release.

Finally, Cassy's breath steadied. Dirk had already begun to grow soft and slipped out with ease. As she languished in the afterglow, he collected their clothes. His went on with practiced grace and he tossed hers on top of her. "I need to get back to work. Time to get out." Cassy nodded meekly and put on her clothes. With her head down, she followed him to the door.

Dirk looked at her and pulled something out of his pocket. Cassy's eyes widened nervously when she saw the small device. It hummed when he turned it on, confirmed its intent. He grinned evilly at her. "Pull up your skirt and hold your panties aside." She nodded and quickly complied. "Are you stupid? Bend over!" Shaking, she did. She half-moaned, half-screamed, as he roughly buried the inch-wide, vibrating, egg deep in her ass. "You will keep that in there until I tell you otherwise. If the batteries run out, you must find me immediately. Do you understand" She nodded meekly.

One last check of their clothing and she ripped the door open with assurance. "This is the last time you get special treatment! I swear, one more fucking tantrum about overcooked steak and I'll be after you with a God-damned cleaver, you childish cretin!"

Dirk's face contorted with rage as he grabbed the plates, left by the door, and threw them at the screaming brunette. "If you were a quarter as dangerous as your cooking, I might be afraid, bitch! Now get out of here and find someone who doesn't have a penchant for processing charcoal!"

Dirk slammed the door and leaned against it with a content smile. Everyone at the studio was terrified of Cassy Sunt, 'the catering bitch from hell.' They went out of their way to avoid her wrath. But the first time he'd met her, he'd had a bad day. When she bit his head off over his, in his opinion, legitimate concern he'd yelled right back. Ever since, there had been a running feud between the two.

Cassy showed up, an hour later, at his trailer. Dirk had calmed down a little, but wasn't ready for another round of shouting. He figured it would be better to get it over with while he had a little free time. He got his biggest surprise when he closed the door. She dropped to her knees, prostrated herself before him, and begged for 'her master's' forgiveness. But that shock had been nothing compared to the surprise when he'd broken the twenty-year-old's maidenhead right then and there.

She claimed to have never found anyone strong enough to dominate her. Dirk knew she had already fallen in love with him and didn't mind. She did everything he asked without hesitation; took every pain and humiliation. In public, they continued to fight, but in private, she was his own personal slave. Dirk sighed happily. He had Kara for the more romantic crap, and especially for his advancement, and Cassy for his every other desire. His life was good!

But it really was time to get to those rewrites.

This is the first chapter of a chain. I highly encourage you to follow the forthcoming misadventures as the studio tries to produce 'Tragic Tactics.' If you enjoyed the story, please tell your friends, and most especially, please vote. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of the chain.

Copyright March 2007, by Deathlynx

12