Holly's New Start

Story Info
Holly's starting to find herself as Jamie's sissy love.
2.7k words
4.36
32.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers

I love Jamie so much it hurts.

I mean there's a lot of things that would have people freaking out over this relationship of ours especially how I am and how we started.

Jamie loves me despite my past.

And like he really, really only has a sort of little picture of just how bad I was as Holt.

Only he found reasons why Holt ended up so broken.

No, no excuses would send me back to being Holt but Jamie figured out I have ADHD. Which means I have trouble with concentrating on things especially reading something or sitting through classes and while my family ignored it and my school pushed me through because I was a scoring basketball player and a jock family legacy.

But no one handles feeling stupid well, then add entitled and well off and I was a toxic mess in high school that got worse in my college years and after well.

Yeah...

God yeah things are so different with Jamie figuring that out and helping me with getting to see the special therapists for that and for transitioning. I really don't need that but at the same time to get my name changed and my ID's changed over and other stuff too which I need to go to school.

And he helps me through all of it, he doesn't do it for me especially with the therapists.

I'm not a brain at all but I know not to go over certain things, like how things started with Jamie and I.

But unpacking feeling stupid, processing that, and learning what I'm good at, actually smart at. And then there's getting into the family stuff which...is hard as the doctor hears stuff.

And he loves me when I'm crying after sessions and a mess and takes care of me.

And he loves me when I'm all burned and zapped from my sessions with the electrolysis salon.

Which is one of the things that I've been doing since we came back from our first vacation away.

But it's perfect too y'know.

I want this, all of it.

Like waking up early, I used to when I was training and gotten out of the habit but now I'm back into getting up.

First it's the need for sex before Jamie's gone for the day and it's a craving...I need to drink his hot load he's built up overnight and I need, need the feeling of being entered by his thick long cock.

And that wakes me as my little dick clit gets hard for a few minutes and hurts as it strains vainly against the cock cage I wear.

Oh yeah, I'm still wearing it.

I fucking love it, it's changing me and I want that change making my dick unable to expand and as the hormones are changing me my little dick is adjusting just not able to get fully erect is making it smaller too over time.

No, I'm not getting surgery.

Sissies keep their clitties.

And like I've read stuff online like the surgery messes with sex sometimes.

And honestly I don't think Jamie's into it either he's never really bringing it up.

Then there's that delicious hurt not hurt as I roll over pressing my caged little dick into the mattress and grind it and the plastic as I take Jamie's cock in my hand and give him our morning blowjob.

I almost squirt when I do that.

The sight even if I see his cock all the time triggers my programming and my brain melts away into this sweet bimbo fog as I take my first morning trip into happiness.

... Relax, Keep Watching, Be a Girl, Suck Cock, Be Happy, Be a girl, Be Happy, Lose Weight, Be Happy, Wear Panties, Be Happy, You're a Beta Male, Sucking Cock Makes You Happy, Relax, Be Happy, Keep Watching, Be Happy...

... Relax, Keep Sucking, Be a Girl, Suck Cock, Be Happy, Be a girl, Be Happy, Lose Weight, Be Happy, Wear Panties, Be Happy, You're a Beta Male, Sucking Cock Makes You Happy, Relax, Be Happy, Keep Feminizing, Be Happy, Be a Bimbo Girl, Life is Hard, Bimbos get Spoiled, Bimbos are Happy, There's Too Many Thoughts in Your Head, Thinking Makes You Unhappy, Relax, Be Happy, Be a Girl, Be Happy, Suck Cock, Be Happy, Wear Panties, Be Happy, Be a Bimbo, Be Happy, Relax, Be Happy...

All of it part of me so much, so deeply, so willingly as I suck and suck and my brain just like goes deeper and deeper into being Holly.

I can't even like tell you how amazing it feels to be really, truly happy and know what I am, who I am and to know that Jamie loves me.

I squirt when I drink, no slowly savor that first load of cum.

And you gotta savor it.

You're not a right with it sissy or a girlfriend or a wife if you don't let some of it just fill your mouth, then just experience it. Slippery and hot, thick and yet so fluid, the tastes and flavors as you let it sit on your tongue.

Know it, make his cum forever part of the tastes you love.

Start doing that it will change you, it'll change your brain.

And there's mornings where I love Jamie so much my heart hurts as it beats and his taste makes me cry because it's so good and my life's so perfect.

Then when he's hard again it's time for him to be inside of me.

Then I shower and get dressed for the mornings and we go through our routine.

Well the new routine.

The breakfast thing is the same eating really healthy and having our shakes and me with my hormones and the other stuff like vitamins for my hair and skin and nails which also helps with growing hair and we work out.

I used to be a jock so I'm good at that.

And there's all the feminization exercises too all these things to teach, train myself in being flexible, graceful like with the ball exercises, training in picking things up off the floor to learn the perfect bum bend over, the perfect posture and then ass and leg workouts and sit ups and side to sides to slim my middle down before I corset myself down a little tighter and bit by bit I'm getting sexy and slim and toned and curvy.

And lots of cardio...if you're a sissy and need to drop weight it's cardio and limiting your protein so muscle doesn't happen the way it used to, in fact you want to get to where you're breaking it down little by little.

That's all routine but now I'm adding a few weights in my routine for bust increasing exercises. The hormones are really kicking in along with the extra progesterone and I'm taking full advantage by following examples of titty workout stuff on Youtube and not just letting the grown but helping them grow too with the workouts and toning, then massages to get me turned on and all that blood flowing.

Seriously little by little my titties are getting bigger but they're firm and bouncy too.

And for bigger framed trans girls like me, like us bigger boobs reframes your torso and minimizes your shoulders.

You have to train, you do you don't get pretty by being lazy.

Being a girl is work, it's the best work but it's work.

I do that, then the day's housework and then I'm off to school.

Community college summer session.

It's the summer so it's all the smaller classes and stuff and I'm starting with getting better Math and English that's hard, really hard but the meds are helping and I have a note for the teachers from my therapist about my ADHD and the teachers are helping me too.

Prep for taking my cosmetology course this fall if I can get in.

And I'm taking a general cooking class too.

I'm good at cooking and it's less notes and more doing and I always learn better by doing.

I've actually really into pickling and jams but I'm making bread better and better and I'm really into basic pastry like pie crusts. I go old, old school and I use home rendered lard from cooking pork sometimes or bacon and add it with lard from the store or I'll mix in butter.

My latest invention is a chicken pot pie that I use roasted shake-n-bake coated chicken and I just use the thighs and pull out the bones and chop it up skin and coating and all. Halved baby potatoes, green beans, sugar peas, carrots, mushrooms and a little onion, celery, green pepper, thyme, sage, rosemary all pre-cooked in chicken stock and the brown from the roaster and this white pepper gravy that's folded into it.

Seriously I love cooking for Jamie and me and just having that as a thing I've done well for us, not just him but for us.

And that's making Jamie happy as he gets to eat but we don't go like overboard and sometimes I'll make stuff for class or my other classes or for some of the queer bakes sales. There's a great little sort of queer community thing that happens around Chisholm's Market.

They are a gay run store and very rainbow they're pretty much where anyone goes that's in the community and it's a pretty safe place but we do all sorts of stuff like raising money for things from someone needing a wheelchair or kids going to camp or just normal family and parent stuff for kids.

I'm actually out, actually out and doing things.

Things I'm kind of proud of.

And it's not just me cooking or me going to class it's not all one thing or another.

I love doing things that would have never been in my head before as Holt.

Like my garden or our garden and trying things like canning and Jamie bought me a food dehydrator because I just asked and some things I drop off that we have lots and lots of at a couple of senior citizens housing buildings or the local food bank.

I'm liking myself more than just Holly who's Jamie's sissy girl.

But y'know I'm still Holly who's Jamie's sissy girl.

There's a lot of new stuff going on with me but I want something old but new too.

Something to start me off right, something even better.

So I'm making a new video for me.

I start with video picture of me all dressed up in my sexy lingerie and in my cage.

"This is you, this is Holly, Holly is a happy sissy, Holly loves dressing up, I love dressing up. I love being Holly, I love being Holly, I love being Holly."

Then a close up of my cage.

"Sissy clitties need to be caged, caging makes your sissy clitty cuter, hotter, you can feel your clitty hard and straining, aching, hurting, but oh so good hurting, Holly has a little sissy clitty, Holly has a little sissy clitty, I love having a little sissy clitty, I love having a little sissy clitty."

Then I shot video of me with my dildo. Me riding it, me moaning, fucking myself until I am playing with my boobs and I squirt...then more until I sissy cum a couple of times.

"Holly loves cock, Holly loves cock, Holly loves cock, I love cock, I love cock, I love cock. I love the feeling of long hard cock filling up my sissy ass. I love bouncing on it as the feelings it makes as I cum, I like sissy cumming, I need sissy cumming, I love fucking myself, I love fucking more and more sissy girl into me, I love fucking sissy girl into me, I love fucking sissy girl into me."

Then I have this whole montage pictures of Jamie, all the best pictures that I can get, the sweet ones, the handsome ones, the sexy ones.

"This is Jamie, Jamie is the love of your life, Jamie made you a sweet sissy girl, Jamie made me a sweet sissy girl, You love being a sweet sissy girl, I love being a sweet sissy girl, I love being a sweet sissy girl, I love being a sweet sissy girl, I love being a sweet sissy girl."

"Jamie loves you, Jamie loves you, Jamie loves you."

"I love Jamie, I love Jamie, I love Jamie."

"I love being Jamie's sweet sissy girl, I love being Jamie's sweet sissy girl, I love being Jamie's sweet sissy girl, I love being Jamie's sweet sissy girl, I love being Jamie's sweet sissy girl..."

Then there's a picture of Jamie's hard cock.

"This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock..."

Then there's a bit of video of me, my face and me sucking Jamie's dick. I go from the filming of that to him filming me doing that from his point of view and then some so close up that it's just me, my lips going up and down over Jamie's cock as I'm on camera being a devoted cocksucker.

"You adore sucking cock, you adore sucking cock, you adore sucking cock, I adore sucking cock, I love sucking cock, I love sucking cock, I love sucking Jamie's cock, I love sucking Jamie's cock, I love sucking Jamie's cock."

Then there's more footage of Jamie and the pictures and the repeating over and over of how much I love Jamie. All of that leads to footage of Jamie entering my sissy bum.

"This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock. This is Jamie's cock, You adore Jamie's cock, I adore Jamie's cock, I love Jamie's cock..."

And more words as the video is of him fucking me in all sorts of ways and positions.

"You love Jamie, You love Jamie, You love Jamie, I love Jamie, I love Jamie, I love Jamie, I love him inside of me, I love him inside of me, I love him inside of me. I love being his sissy slut, I love being his sissy slut, I love being his sissy slut, I love Jamie, I love Jamie, I love Jamie..."

I run that through like three times.

And it's done. I mean Jamie helped me of course because that's really technical stuff and like hard to do for me and everything and it took about a week to put it all together but it's so worth it.

It's making things better as I am playing it before I leave for my day. I play it everyday as I fuck myself on my dildo and suck on another one eyes glued to the screen and ear buds going full blast.

More and more he makes my heart race, more and more, deeper and deeper I'm falling in love with him as I suckle his cock or he makes love to me.

Feeling yourself melt, feeling your will melt and become something more feels amazing.

There's no fighting, there's no stress, i love everything about him and myself and our life.

It just made everything better.

Or I thought it wasn't getting any better until Jamie was holding me after sex last night and we start to look at going out east. A real summer vacation, the two of us going out to places like Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.

I'm so excited honestly.

I'm happier than ever and starting to have a real life!

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
667 Followers