Holly's Night at the Hotel Pt. 01

Story Info
Holly is forced to fuck a BBC while her boyfriend watches.
6.7k words
4.38
218.9k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly99519
Holly99519
106 Followers

Holly opened the heavy, thick wood door to their dark hotel room and stepped inside, followed closely by her boyfriend, Jack. She flipped the light switch on and walked several feet into the large, luxurious hotel room.

Perfect, she thought. Just right for a long, relaxing weekend.

Smiling, she turned slightly; about to speak, when suddenly the room plunged into darkness. Jack had flipped off the light switch and then quickly shut the door, making the room darken further.

Gasping loudly, Holly stopped abruptly.

A large, dark hand reached around her neck to cover her mouth roughly. Her pale, curvy form was yanked back against a tall, powerfully built male body. Alarmed, Holly struggled and pulled her face from the crushing hand and cried out. She was roughly and abruptly turned around to face her assailant.

His giant hands gripped her arms to restrain her and she struggled against his crushing grip.

Holly's eyes tried to focus, but the only light in the dark room peeked in from a distant, partially curtained window. She gasped and froze, wide-eyed. Although it was difficult to see, the dim light revealed a naked, muscular, six-foot-five black man looming over her.

"Hold still, bitch," the large black man growled at her, and he reached out to slap her face roughly, several times.

Her soft face stung from the blows; Holly whimpered and ducked her eyes low, terrified. She whispered Jack's name.

A lamp by the bed was turned on, by Jack! And Holly was grabbed by the giant black man and tossed backward onto the first of the two beds.

"Listen up," her unknown attacker said in a low gravelly voice. Holly shuddered in fear.

"Big James is gonna fuck your tight, white pussy," the giant said, grinning at her frightened form, trembling on the bed.

Holly shrieked and shook her head no, her blue eyes huge with terror. She lay crumpled, frozen on the bed, staring at his naked cock in horror.

"Take your fucking clothes off," he demanded, ignoring Holly's reluctance, "Or I'll fucking kill your boyfriend over there."

James tossed his head towards Jack who sat mesmerized on the edge of the bed furthest from the door.

Holly's mind raced with fear. Lying awkwardly on the bed, she struggled to get out of her stretchy black dress. She hesitated as she slowly unfastened her 38 DD bra and slid her little black panties down to the tops of her thighs. She glanced at James in fear.

"Hurry up!" James demanded, yanking Holly's panties down and off her ankles. She cried out as he yanked her ankles apart and stepped between her splayed knees.

Oh god, Holly thought; my naked pussy is exposed to this man!

Holly stared at James as he slowly stroked his long, fat, erect cock. He was grinning down at her, enjoying the sight of her long tousled blonde hair, her silken pale skin, and her large, plump pale tits. She trembled visibly, her short panicked breaths making her pert rosy nipples heave. Holly's mind was attempting to understand her predicament; she looked up at him and shook her head again.

He smirked at her and grabbed a bottle of Astroglide from the bed side table. Watching Holly intently, James liberally applied a generous amount of lubricant onto his thick black shaft.

Holly had never been with a man that had a dick as big as the monster cock James was lubing up in front of her. Just the thought of a stranger fucking her was frightening the hell out of her. She considered her options and glanced at the closed door.

"Don't get any fucking ideas, bitch," James said, noticing Holly's hopeful glance at the door. "You make one move and I will fucking kill you."

"And don't forget, your little boy-toy is counting on you to keep him alive," he laughed and grinned at the frightened girl who cowered below him. James looked over to Jack, who sat on the other bed, his muscles taut with tension, his eyes fixed on Holly.

"You're gunna like watching me stuff my cock into your tight little bitch," James said to him, grinning.

Holly felt any hope of fleeing leave her. She knew this huge man was going to force himself on her while her boyfriend was forced to watch.

"Hold still bitch," James growled at her, his giant, erect cock jutting toward her. "You're gunna get ten inches of my cock."

His cock was so big that it looked like he was holding two coke cans, stacked on top of each other between his legs. Horrified, Holly realized his huge, fat dick must be at least 2 ½ inches thick.

It will never fit into me, she thought.

Impatient, James nudged the tip of his fat cock head into her tight, pink opening. Feeling his naked flesh against her vulnerable lips, Holly began to shriek and thrash around, terrified and desperate to get away from her impending rape. Grunting angrily, James reached up and wrapped his large strong hands around her soft, white throat. He squeezed and Holly stilled abruptly, her eyes filling with tears.

James held her still and muttered, "Look me in the eyes, bitch, that's right, I'm gonna rape your tight white pussy." Holly stared at him, still in shock, her blue eyes huge as James continued to force the fat, black head of his cock into her small, tight pussy mouth.

Holly's eyes widened in pain as the forceful black giant swiftly shoved several inches of his fat cock into her tight, resisting hole. Grunting, he pushed at her unyielding resistance as he tried to work more of his cock into her pussy.

Holly cried out in agony and was struck several more times across the face. Silent sobs wracked her body as James manhandled her breasts and forced his way into her vagina. Her little pussy opening burned and ached, her tight inner walls felt ripped apart by his brutal invasion.

"You're a fucking whore, aren't you?"James muttered under his breath, grunting and thrusting. Pressing hard, he managed to get another inch in. He slapped her breasts and pinched her nipples roughly.

"Married sluts like you take a lot of dick," he grunted, "A white whore should be able to take this dick." James said under his breath as he pounded his hips against Holly's.

"Please, don't! Ahhhh! My pussy! Noooooooooooo! You're hurting me!" Holly shrieked as she thrashed uncontrollably, the pain pulling her from her near-silent shock.

Furious, James struck her roughly across her cheek again.

"Shut up bitch!" he yelled "You've only got seven inches in your slutty hole! You're gunna take ten inches of my cock!" and he slapped her again and grabbed her roughly by the throat.

Holly squeezed her eyes shut as the thick, rock-hard cock hammered in and out of her tight, wet passage. James grunted and squeezed her throat hard with each punishing thrust, leaving Holly choking and gasping for breath. Her pussy burned and ached as he pounded her cruelly. Suddenly he pulled out of her and grabbed her face.

"Open your eyes bitch," he said.

Holly opened her eyes, her head swimming from the powerful assault James had given her neck and pussy.

"Look at my cock," he said to her as he reached for the bottle of lube again.

Holly's vision cleared a little and she saw Jack on the bed opposite her, eyes wide, his cock obviously hard. She saw James squirt a liberal amount of jelly into his big black hand and rub the clear liquid on his long black cock. Holly swallowed nervously. He was going to make her tiny pussy take the rest of his dick.

James smiled sinisterly when he saw Holly's fear.

"Never had a big black cock, have you slut?"

Holly shook her head no.

"How many dicks have you had in your slutty pussy," he asked casually.

"I've had my... boyfriend..." Holly stammered and James slapped her again.

"Dumb whore, I know you fucked your boyfriend," he laughed, "I want to know how many dicks you've had in this pussy," he said and he pushed one slick digit into Holly's tight pussy.

Holly gasped and looked over at Jack, pleadingly, squirming on James hand as he tried to stuff two of his fat fingers in her sore pussy opening.

Slap!

James struck her again and Holly cried out and froze. James finger fucked her pussy roughly and said in a low voice, "Tell me how many cocks have fucked your pussy, tell me you little slut."

Holly moaned and tried not to move as James worked to stretch her open. His fingers were relentless in her pussy, and he repeated to her over and over as he plunged two fingers into her hole: "Tell me how many cocks you've fucked. Come on, how many cocks have cum in this hole. Tell me how many dicks you've taken, whore."

James continued to mutter at Holly and finger her deeply.

She gasped loudly when he tried to push three of his fat fingers her, and she yelled, "Nine!"and jerked her hips away from his invading hand.

James grinned, his entire hand wet from the lube and her pussy juice. He grabbed her with both hands and forced her back onto the mattress.

"So I'm your tenth cock?" he taunted her, pinning her hips with his, pressing her roughly down.

Holly cried out in panic, "Yes! Please don't hurt me! Please! You're so big!"

James laughed and shook his head. "You just admitted that you've already fucked eight other guys besides your boyfriend," he grinned at her, "Whore. You're a dirty fuckin' slut, you have a boyfriend and you still take other men's cocks in your slutty hole. Well, you're gunna take my cock too."

Holly whimpered and felt her pussy gush, betraying her.

Oh god, what would he say when he found out his abuse was making her wet?

She squeezed her eyes shut.

James pinched Holly's rosy nipples and slapped her big round breasts several times. Holly cowered and whimpered.

His deep voice whispered in her ear, low and gravelly, "If you don't please me bitch, you're gunna be sorry."

Holly moaned and felt her pussy contract and gush again at his gruff words.

James rubbed the fat head of his cock back and forth across her wet slit. Unable to stop herself, Holly wiggled against him, willingly seeking his invasion.

He pushed in to her, enjoying the feel of her tight, sweet, white pussy again.

"Oh yeah, baby," he taunted, "You're getting wet for me, slut," he said, as he felt her slick warmth adding to his lubed cock.

Holly burned with embarrassment.

Ashamed, she turned her face away from her boyfriend's watchful eyes as James continued to push his fat cock into her lubed hole.

James grunted with pleasure, feeling Holly's tightness envelope him. He pushed seven inches of his ebony cock deep into Holly's snug white hole.

Holly cried out loudly.

James grunted in her ear and whispered, "Do you like that black cock in your white pussy?"

Holly sobbed, eyes clinched tight.

Thrusting deeply, James leaned down to suckle her gorgeous, firm breasts, teasing the berry-pink tips with his thick lips and tongue.

Her plump, pale tits filled his large hands perfectly. His lavish attention on her sensitive nipples sent sharp explosive tingles of pleasure to Holly's quivering love hole as Holly arched and moaned. Her pussy gushed again, pulsing on his thick cock, shaming her further.

"Fuck yes, you are fucking tight." James moaned as he pushed eight inches of his engorged dick in and out of Holly's wet pussy.

She felt exquisitely tight around his cock and he was determined to feel that tightness quiver around his entire ten inch length.

Hammering in and out of her, he pressed himself deep into her core. Holly cried out and cried out, her little pussy clenching him snugly as he pummeled her roughly.

"Take that fucking black dick you dirty little cock slut," James muttered as her pounded her, forcefully stretching her pussy open as much as possible.

Holly moaned with pleasure and sobbed with pain as her vulnerable little hole was roughly battered open by James.

"Fuck yes, you are one tight whore!" James exclaimed, gripping Holly's neck with both hands. He squeezed rhythmically as he continued to pound his hips against hers, forcing nine inches of his giant cock into her naked, vulnerable body.

Holly's head swam, and her vision closed in as she came close to losing consciousness.

Just as she thought she would pass out, her assailant suddenly let go of her throat and roughly pinched and abused her nipples until both were bright red and aching.

He slapped her face and breasts over and over.

"You want some more, bitch?" he asked her cruelly.

James gripped her neck again with one giant hand and grabbed a handful of her silky blonde hair tightly with the other. He yanked Holly roughly up and down his cock, over and over as she cried out.

"Stupid fucking whore," James muttered menacingly, as Holly's little body shuddered in pain beneath him, sliding up and down on his cock.

James continued to fuck her roughly for several minutes, grunting in pleasure and calling her names.

When he finally felt her pussy open up fully from taking nine inches of his dick, he pulled his cock from Holly's pussy and forced her to look at him.

Staring her in the eyes, James reached under Holly's pert, plump ass. Gripping her flesh tightly, his large hands kneaded her firm ass cheeks, rhythmically squeezing, as he tipped Holly's hips towards his invading cock. He pushed several inches into her, pinning her down.

"Look at me," he insisted, as he slid his hands from Holly's ass cheeks and pulled her legs up and widely held them apart as Holly's stared at him, afraid.

James grinned at her and roughly buried himself deep in her exposed cunt.

Holly wailed, a long keening cry erupting from her battered throat as her pussy was completely filled with his fat cock.

Grinding his hips into hers, he continued to pound his well-lubed, fat, ten inch cock into her resisting pussy hole as she sobbed and moaned.

Holly could not believe this was happening to her.

James continued to pump Holly deeply, twisting his hips to force his cock deeper. His big, hairless black balls slapped against Holly's tight pink asshole as she bounced up and down on the mattress, crying out from his forceful thrusts. He gripped Holly's ass cheeks tightly, kneading her pump flesh rhythmically as he drilled her slick cunt. Her anguished cries fueled his volcanic lust to possess her pussy hole.

James felt almost high from the adrenaline that coursed though him. Every nerve pulsed with pleasure as his dark fantasy of raping a soft, innocent-looking white girl's tight pussy was finally being realized.

Reeling with desire, James forced himself to slow down. He did not want her rape to end too soon.

But James did not want to go too easy on Holly, either; so he stretched his thrusts out, making Holly take his full, brutal length, from tip to balls, slowly and deliberately.

She was so wet her tight little hole squirted moisture every time his cock pulled out then plunged deeply into her vagina again. She shrieked and cried out and moaned with every thrust as he nailed her hips to the bed, grunting with pleasure.

"You love it, don't you, whore," James growled at her, savoring her slick, tight hole. She was a dream come true.

Holly groaned and shrieked and moaned.

"You're gunna be a black cock whore," he said to her, his deep voice shamefully thrilling her, sending sharp waves of electric sexual panic through her.

Unable to stop herself, Holly lifted her hips towards his, moaning, ashamed.

"You're gunna be beggin' for my cock to rape your hole," he mocked her, thrusting deep and hard.

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!" Holly moaned, and she grunted and cried out and thrust her hips at James' invading cock.

Grinning, James knew he had her: this white girl was going to cum on his black cock.

James continued his pussy assault, long, slow thrusts, matched with naughty verbal encouragements:

"I love raping your tight pussy, baby, he crooned as he fucked her.

"Feel this black cock rape you deep," he said as he gave her his entire fat length.

Holly squirmed on his cock and shrieked and cried out his name.

Savoring his forced domination over the orgasming white girl, James laughed and pounded Holly deep.

"You've been blacked now, bitch," he said and he fucked Holly's trembling pussy with intense, animal abandon.

Holly's orgasm tore her apart with shame and electric intensity. Her rational mind left her as she shuddered uncontrollably; she thrust her slutty hips back and forth to meet James' wet, thrusting cock.

"You're a nigger slut now, bitch," he said, enjoyed her orgasm tightly clenching his cock. He kept pumping his dick in to her, gripping her tightly to him.

The orgasm subsiding, Holly's mind returned to the reality of the situation. Ashamed, she could not believe how hard her pussy her had clenched and squeezed the fat cock that had torn her tight pussy hole open.

She could not believe she could cum from being forced to take a cock.

James saw the shame and humiliation on her face,

"Didn't know you were born to be a cock whore, baby?" James taunted Holly, as he continued to slide in and out of her drenched pussy.

Holly shook her head at him, horrified.

"That's right baby, you were made to be a black cock whore, and I'm the cock who's turned you out." James said moaning, pressing his fat cock head against her cervix with each deep thrust.

Unable to stop herself, Holly's pussy clenched James' cock and she gushed with wetness at his words.

James loved feeling Holly's slutty pussy betray her and he continued to enjoy her tight, wet cunt, "You're little pussy was made to pleasure my cock," he moaned, as he pumped her sweetness deeply.

Holly felt his balls tighten and she struggled to get free from his grip.

"Please, no! Not in my pussy! Please, James! Not in my pussy!" she cried out, flailing her little hands at his strong arms, desperate to get him off her.

But James was twice her size, and he held her tightly and fucked her hard, making her cry out from his punishing thrusts.

James was single-minded in his intent to cum in Holly's little pussy; he was almost mindless with pleasure after Holly had cum on his cock. Her quivering love hole felt so good to him, he almost forgot he was raping her pussy, not making love with her.

Holly moaned and tried to push him off her as she felt his huge cock jerk and spasm deep inside her. His hips hammered hers, jerking, as a hot, liquid gush flooded her tight white hole.

Groaning, James came deep in Holly's body, filling her unprotected pussy with his thick load of cum. Holding her tightly against him, he kept his spurting cock head wedged against her womb. He twisted his hips in jerking circles, smashing his dick further in her, groaning loudly, making Holly screech and groan.

James lay on her for several minutes, relaxing, letting his still-dribbling cock soften in Holly's stretched cunt hole. He looked down at his conquest, pale and fragile beneath him.

He loved how he'd been the first big black cock to open up her slutty little cunt. He loved seeing her apprehension and fear before he fucked her. He loved that she struggled to get away from the hot load of cum he'd dumped in her fertile belly.

Satisfied he had filled her pussy, James grunted and pulled his long, slick wet cock out of Holly's well-fucked hole.

"Mmmmm, you're one good whore," James said appreciatively, as he walked around to the head of the bed Holly lay crumpled on.

Jack jumped up from the second bed where he had sat watching his girlfriends' rape. He had undressed while James was busy forcibly fucking his girlfriend; and he had sat watching them intently, his hand stroking his cock in appreciation.

Jack moved to the mattress where Holly lay motionless, legs spread, cum dripping from her open pussy lips.

"Oh baby, you are so beautiful," Jack said softly, touching one of Holly's abused breasts.

"Are you okay, baby? Are you hurt?" he questioned her softly as her leaned over her splayed hips. He was dribbling pre-cum. He had watched eagerly as James had opened her pussy up roughly.

Holly99519
Holly99519
106 Followers
12