Holly's Party

Story Info
He helps sexy cousin get ready for her lakeside kegger.
1.1k words
3.21
95.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I'm certainly not going to complain, I do have to say that last Saturday night turned out to be a night I'll never forget. I was trying to figure out what to do with my night, having just recently turned 21 with all the freedoms that that milestone allowed, when my phone rang. Much to my surprise (and slight chagrin), it was my cousin Holly. Blonde, leggy, bounce-a-quarter-off-that-ass Holly. While I wasn't exactly her favorite cousin, I WAS the only cousin who was old enough to buy. "Rick, I'm throwing a party tonight at the lake, can you get the keg for me?"

I thought about it for a moment. Well, she does have some really hot friends, who knows what'll happen when the liquor starts flowing? It didn't take much arm-twisting, especially considering that these parties usually ended up with someone getting it on in the lake, off in the woods, et cetera, et cetera. I drove on down to my aunt and uncle's place to get the money from her, and she showed up at the door wearing one of those teeny-bopper tight little half-shirts that exposed her pierced navel and a nice pair of short shorts. "Make sure it's Miller Lite" was just about all that she said as she shoved a wad of cash into my hand and hustled me back out to get her beer. "Oh yeah, she REALLY wants me to come to this party," I grumbled as I drove into town. But I did get the beer (and a few choice bottles of the good stuff), and as I drove back to her house I wondered whether I'd have a shot at scoring with any of the hotties that I knew would be there. Little did I know…

I left the keg in the back of my truck and walked on into my aunt and uncle's old farmhouse (I was raised in a good farm family, we never knock, just c'mon in) but it didn't dawn on me that the only car there was Holly's. I hollered hello as I came in the front door and poked my head into the kitchen, but there wasn't an answer. Feeling nature's call, I stepped on through the kitchen towards the bathroom when I heard the shower running, and I realized that the bathroom door that I was approaching was standing wide open. It was at that moment I realized who had to be showering in there.

She obviously hadn't heard me come in over the noise of the shower, and I stood just outside her bathroom door, my stomach churning and my cock suddenly stirring at the thought of the heavenly sight that was just around the corner, through that open door. Dare I peek? Would she see me? I'd lusted over this girl for so many years that I didn't see how I could pass up this golden opportunity. I slowly inched my head into the doorway, as bit by bit of the room came into my view until there she was, her nude body clearly visible through the frosted glass of the shower door.

Long lean legs, the tightest little ass I'd ever seen, the taut muscles of her flat tummy, and her breasts. Oh god, her breasts were magnificent, they had to be a C cup, bobbling slightly as she washed her hair, her arms raised to give me an absolutely perfect view. I couldn't see any small details due to the frosted glass, but it also obscured her view of the room outside the shower. That bit of mystery, the vagueness of detail made her that much more desirable as I stared at the dark juncture of her legs. I could tell that her pubic hair was darker than that on her head, but not much else. The light from above her, however, did allow me to clearly see the water cascading down over those bountiful, perky breasts and down her body. I suddenly realized that my cock was in my hand, I didn't remember pulling it out, but I slowly started to stroke myself as I watched her, cataloguing her every move, every curve, every piece of forbidden flesh now before my eyes was being recorded into my memory for future masturbatory reference.

I watched for another minute or two until she shut off the shower, then I quickly stepped back into the kitchen, my cock still firmly in hand. I stood by the stove, just around the corner, feeling my cum boiling up, and I quickly snagged a hand towel just in time as I began to spurt my seed in one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I realized that Holly was about to step into the room, so I stuffed my sticky cock back into my pants and threw the jism-covered towel into the trash as I heard her walking down the short hallway into the kitchen.

"Holly?" I asked as she came around the corner. She shrieked in surprise then clutched her robe around her neck as she shouted "Oh god, you scared the shit out of me!" I quickly apologized and let her know that her keg was in the back of my truck. Then she surprised me by wrapping her arms around me in a big hug as she said thanks. The feel of her braless breasts under the thin robe pressing into my body caused my cock to stir again, but I broke off the hug before she could feel my rising manhood.

She asked me to wait a minute while she dressed, and she'd help me unload the keg up at the lake. She ran up the stairs two at a time, and I was treated to a lovely view of those legs under the short robe as she bounded up the stairs. I used the time while she was dressing to hide the towel deep in the trash can, and then cleaned myself up. She came back down a few minutes later wearing a t-shirt over her swimsuit, and we drove on up to the lake to get things ready.

The lake was on the family's property, set back about a mile from the road and totally secluded (in other words, a perfect place to party). We got the keg situated by the bonfire pit (I was happy to see that there was already plenty of firewood, I wasn't in much mood at the moment to have to go hunting for dead logs), and I pulled that first cup of wonderfully foamy brew. Holly got the second (and far less foam), and we toasted up plastic cups together. "Here's to a wild night," she said. Little did we know just how wild it was going to be..."