Holly's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Holly meets her new cellmate.
699 words
3.3
44.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV

Ura

I left Isaac's office, now clothed in the smock, and was immediately cuffed again before I could register what was happening. I was wordlessly escorted onto the cell block. I was on a landing in what appeared to be a big hall. On my right was a row of cells. The cells appeared to be simple stone cells set in arched alcoves, big enough for the two bunk beds that were in each one. The cells were completed by simple bars place across the entrance to the alcove that had a padlocked door set into them. I was taken to my cell and was ushered in. My hands were released and I was left.

I sat on the bed. I didn't know whether a bed was free or which one I was supposed to take, so I was careful. I noticed that the mattresses did not have any covers or pillows on them.

Eventually, another woman was escorted in. She was a small woman with unkempt blonde hair and a tanned skin tone. What was unusual though was that she appeared to be pregnant. Instead of the smock that I was wearing, she was just wearing plain black underwear, leaving her proud belly unbarred.

"Hello girl," she said, as she tentatively sat down of the bunk opposite.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Holly."

"Ura."

"How far along are you, if you don't mind?" I asked just to keep conversation going.

"Six months."

"And they're making you work for your debt?" I asked, horrified.

"Well, yes. I don't do any hard labour, but you know," she shrugged, "you gotta do it haven't ya."

"Well, what are you doing then?"

"You wanna know, girl?"

"Yeah..."

"I'll be in the brothel."

Kit had told me about the brothel attached to the jail. It was the only legal brothel in Grand City, and was 'stocked' with girls trying to write off official debt quickly and slaves brought in from other government departments to top up numbers.

"Really?" I said, a little taken aback.

"Yeah, it's easy work girl; lie on your back for a day or so and your debts written off."

I recognised talk like that.

"Why would you want to do it though?"

Ura guided my elbow so we were both leant over whispering, and she glanced around the cell and out of the bars.

"Okay, I'm a hooker, but you do not mention that to anyone in here. Understand?"

"Yeah, yeah sure. I understand. It's cool."

"So you see it is quite easy for me."

"Yeah."

"Hopefully, I should be an exotic item, what with my 'condition' and everything."

"Do you know the father?"

"Er, no. Doesn't matter though, this little one is going to have more chances in life that I did."

I smiled, thinking of my mother.

"Can you believe that they didn't have a dress big enough for me?"

I laughed. "Yes I can actually."

***

We were largely left alone after that. No other girl was brought to our cell and no sign was made that we were to be taken anywhere. It seemed that this day couldn't get any worse after all. Ura and I lolled around on the bunks, talking about Shacks life.Eventually, the smell of food wafted up to our cell. I went over to the bars. Down in the hall, about fifty girls dressed like me were eating a meal, of what appeared to be boiled meat and vegetables. They were sat on stools at single tables lined up like a classroom, eating in silence.

"How come we aren't getting any food?" I complained.

"We will, they do a landing at a time," Ura explained.

"So, have you been in before? I asked tentatively.

"Oh yeah. Usually about once a year. It's not to be recommended. I did a year in prison last year."

"Oh dear."

"Yeah well, it puts you off. I certainly don't choose to be here."

***

Eventually we were led down to have dinner. It was a strange meal, eaten in silence at single desks, only the back of another girl for company. At least it was warm food. We then retreated to bed, exhausted and apprehensive.