Holly's Summer Break

Story Info
Holly is going back to college and her car breaks down.
6.8k words
4.19
84.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

The two tales start the same, but have different conclusions. I hope you enjoy them.


Holly finished packing up from the weekend stay at the cabin. Summer was nearly over and her girlfriend had already left to head home. The campus would open its doors soon and time spent relaxing on the river would be a pleasant memory.

She loaded up the remaining items into the trunk and threw her red ponytail over her back before closing the lid. She thought about the boys she had left behind in high school and wondered about the young men she would meet at college as she looked into the rear mirror before starting the car. She smiled as she looked at the beauty mark above her mouth. Maybe next year she would have a boyfriend to bring here instead of Joy. The car kicked up a small cloud of dust as she rolled out of the driveway and onto the primitive road.

Regardless of how often her mother warned Holly, she preferred taking the back scenic roads rather than the safety of the highway. The highway was a busy place full of commercialization and hectic traffic that made the long trip arduous. The quiet rural roads were more tranquil and serene. And even though there weren't a lot of places or people, those that she did find were very friendly. That's why she wasn't overly concerned when the engine began to sputter and then rolled to a stop on the side of the road. It was still early afternoon and she was confident that someone would be by before the sun went down. She set the seat back a little, and turned up the radio, deciding to let the engine cool before opening the hood. She recalled someone had once told her to do that, but couldn't recall why.

She awoke to the sound of car horn and sit up quickly to see a van pulling over in front of her. She smiled and got out of the car. Her skin ached a little bit on her arms and bared stomach. Although in shorts, she still wore her bathing top to stay cool since she didn't have air conditioning. A slightly elderly man got out of the van, a large black man with graying in the temples. She surmised him to be in his late forties or fifties, but wasn't for sure. He smiled as he tugged at his co-op cap and wiped his hands on his overalls. He wore work boots and a slightly dirty t-shirt.

"You aright?" he asked as he stuck out his hand.

Holly took his hand and replied. "Yes, I don't know what is wrong yet, I haven't opened the hood." Without a further word, he reached in her car and found the hood release and popped the lid open. After securing the hood, he peered inside. Holly didn't need to hear the answer; it was evident from the frayed belts sticking out from the fan. He reached in tugged at the belts, pulling them free and tossing them to the ground.

He continued looking under the hood and replied. "Well, that ain't good, either." He was squeezing on a hose coming from the radiator and it was dripping just slightly. "When's the last time you had this tuned up, missy?" he scowled.

"I don't know. Daddy's the one who does that, but I have been gone most of the summer."

The man pulled a handkerchief from his back pocket and wiped his forehead. "Look here. My cousin owns a tire and auto shop up the road a piece. It shouldn't be much trouble to find what we need to get this fixed and you on your way. How's about you come along and get out of this heat for a bit?" Holly thought about this for a brief second but did recall a roadside shop not far from here. Before she could reply, he said. "My name's Henry by the way. I'd offer my hand again, but I am a little dirty now."

Holly started to follow him to the van and introduced herself as she climbed in. The van started to roll forward and amble back off the shoulder when a voice spoke from the back. "Pa, you want to introduce us to our guest?" Holly twisted and turned to see two more men in the back, maybe slightly older than herself. They were dressed much better wearing clothes typical of young males who thought they were gangsters or rapper wannabes.

Henry smiled looking up in the rear view mirror. "Holly, these are my boys, Hank and Aaron." The young men didn't hide their wandering eyes as they looked her up and down in appraisal, nodding in approval.

"S'up, Holly girl?" said the young men. Holly smiled and offered a timid hello and then looked back at Henry who was intently steering towards the destination.

As he promised, the shop wasn't too far ahead and alone except for a small post office across the street. One street light was shared for both buildings. The garage had a sign that said "Desmond's Auto Sales and Parts" and although there wasn't anyone she could see, there were plenty of cars there for repair or sales. Only Desmond seemed to know for sure.

(At this point, the story can go in two directions: Situation 1 and 2. Read number one, then you might reread the introduction and read situation two)

(Situation 1, the grateful slut)

Henry got out of the van and went inside to meet with Desmond and acquire what he hoped were the correct parts for her car. Holly sat on her hands, conscious of the two men behind her. "You got a boyfriend there, Holly?" asked Hank, the older son.

"No, no boyfriend. Maybe I will get one when I get to school." she replied.

"Oh, yeah? What school is that?" Aaron, the younger one asked.

"Northwestern Michigan College" she stated, feeling a little more comfortable.

"That's cool" he said, then nudging his older brother. "Maybe one of us could be your boyfriend, huh."

Holly visibly blushed and giggled a bit. "I don't know, I heard you black guys like a girl with experience and that's not me." The men cackled at this retort and stomped their legs and slapped their legs.

"Oh hell, baby. That ain't half as important as long as you is willing to learn." Aaron said.

About that time, Henry opened the back door and threw the parts inside, then came around to the front door and climbed in. "I bought some coolant, a hose and belts. That ought to get you on your way, " he stated proudly as he started to back the van up.

The two brothers were whispering to each other and Hank spoke up. "Say Pops, how much this set us back?"

The old man shrugged and said, "Doesn't matter much now does it?"

"Hell if it don't!" Hank exclaimed. "I say we go with the rules of the road."

The old man smiled and looked up at his boys. "You boys behave now."

Aaron reached up and put his hand on Holly's shoulder. "You know the rules of the road, girl?"

Holly, thinking this was kind of game or joke leading to a punch line said "No, what is that?"

Hank said, "In rules of the road, if you are in need of something and someone pulls over to help, you have three options to repay the favor; cash, grass or ..."

"Ass!" howled the younger brother. Holly smiled in shock, not sure if she understood what was being stated.

The old man looked at Holly and reached out to put his large hand on her knee. "You got any money, honey?" he teased.

"No, I am not sure how I could repay you for this" she smiled and stated weakly.

Hank leaned forward and said, "You got any weed in that car, girl?"

"No" came the reply.

"That leaves ass" said Aaron as he put his hand on his crouch. "And you got a mighty fine ass, baby"

"You guys think I should fuck you for helping me out?" Holly asked incredulously.

Hank squeezed your knee a bit and said. "Only if you think that's fair, honey."

Actually, Holly didn't care at the moment if it were fair or not. The thought of her servicing three black men was enough to get her young blood boiling already. It would be like taking on three taboos at the same time; an elderly man, blacks and a gang-bang! She smiled at the thought of it, then reached over to Hank and began to fiddle with the zipper on his overalls. Hank moved the seat back and lifted his arm allowing her to move over to where he was. She opened the fly and fished through the opening of his briefs then sprang the plumping man meat from the parted cloth. As she lowered her face near his cock, she became aware of hands on her body. Someone, she figured, Hank, was groping her left breast and loosening the tie in the back of her swimsuit. Another pair of hands was running over the shape of her ass, moving up the leg hole then alternating between the top of her swimsuit and the short shorts over them.

Holly began to suck on Henry's dark chocolate, gently at first, but gradually faster as her body began to crave more attention from the young men in the back. They were pawing and petting her like an animal in a pen. Her top was now off and her tits swayed from the milking of the men and the movement of the van. Soon however, the van pulled over and she felt Henry placing a hand on her neck. He twisted her head around, swirling the cock tip inside of her mouth; the suction sound filled the interior of the van every time his cock would pop free from her mouth. The younger men in the back were speaking encouragement to Holly and their father; "That's the way, baby, give it to her, Dad."

She could feel his hand starting to grip her a little harder and the pressure upon her to begin bobbing again. His legs spread further and he begin to speak, "Oh yeah, girl, that's the way, suck that cock good." Holly suddenly realized that she might have to ingest this stranger's cum, something that really didn't appeal to her but as she contemplated what to do about it, Henry filled her oral cavity with thick man cream as he thrust his hips out, banging her head against the steering wheel. The shock caused Holly to lift up, leaving a trail of sperm slime from her lips to his dick. She held his cock in her hands and squeezed it while wiping the residue from her mouth with the other hand.

"Sorry" she mumbled as she looked up at the old man, but he was looking up at the ceiling, mouth open trying to catch his breath. He apparently didn't mind.

Holly suddenly became aware again of the boys in the back and the slapping she was getting on her buttocks. "Good job, bitch! Way to get the old man off!!"

Holly crossed her arms over her chest and looked sheepishly around as she sat back up in her chair. She could see her car parked in front of the van and then another car coming from the distance. She quickly hopped up from her seat and moved to the privacy of the back of the van. Henry was wiping his semen into his overalls and zipping himself up. He then gathered the bag of parts from Desmond's and stepped out of the van to go work on the car. As Holly moved back, she turned around to get into her seat behind Hank and Aaron but saw them getting up.

Aaron started to push her to the floorboard and said, "Don't get too comfortable, baby; I want some of that too." He knelt over her stomach and gazed upon her tits, massaging them in his hands roughly. Holly reached up and began to unbuckle his belt and could see his penis peeking up from the top of his boxers. She thought to herself, "How long can he possibly be?!" As she pulled his trunks down, his cock flopped forward, slapping her in the chest before extending outward like a small diving board. Holly's eyes went wide with shock and amazement. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed as Aaron placed his meat in the valley of her chest and began to grind himself over her sternum and between her D cup breasts.

"Hold 'em together like that" he instructed as he pushed and pulled himself through her mammary glands until his tip touched her chin. Holly tried to lower her mouth to receive it, but he didn't seem interested for the moment in receiving a blow job.

Hank meanwhile was pulling off her shorts and bikini bottoms and stroking her groomed red bush with his fingers and thumb. She became aware of his breath on her opening pussy and soon his moistened tongue was upon her, lapping at the exposed lips of her womanhood. "Ohhhhhh!" she howled as the sensations lit her afire. His thumb was now grazing along the clit as he probed her with alternating finger and tongue movements. Although she enjoyed it, she couldn't help but try to escape, bucking her hips and closing her legs to ease the piercing flames that ran through her.

Aaron seemed impressed by her strength and said, "She's ready for dick, bro. Give it to her" and he moved forward then leaned, resting on his arms as if he were doing a push up, dangling his eleven inches of love meat over her face.

Holly reached for it and began milking it with her hands like some gigantic cow teat. "Oh my gosh" she wondered. "What would such a cock produce? More cum? A greater distance of ejaculation? How far inside me would I feel it?" Suddenly she felt her knees being pushed up again as Hank crawled up to her and started to rub his manhood around her open pussy.

"Get your ass down and out of my face, fucker!" he cursed at his brother. With that, Aaron lowered his massive tool toward Holly's parted lips and pressed, filling her mouth completely. It felt as if her lips were stretching around his cock, he was so big!

Hank however, was no peanut dick either and Holly let out a muffled cry as he entered her slowly. His speed made it feel like he would never reach the end of his rod. In fact, she wasn't sure if he had as he soon took to pounding her quickly. "Yeah......" she barely heard him say.

"You like that nigger dick, don't you bitch?" Holly tried to holler in satisfaction but couldn't do so with so much cock in her mouth. Aaron was drilling into her throat almost in perfect time with his brother's fucking.

"Oh God, I can't hardly breathe!" she thought in a terrified moment of passion. "Mmmphff.....ahhhhh!" she uttered as she jerked Aaron from her mouth. "Oh God, oh God, fuck me...fuck me harder!" she begged like a drug crazed whore. Aaron rolled off and pulled his legs back, then leaned over her and begin kissing her and squeezing her tits again.

Hank was hugging her legs and filling her with every inch of his love muscle that he could from his position then stopped suddenly inside her and gripped her inner thighs. "Sh-h-iiiiiiiitttt!" he stammered as he came inside her, but oddly she didn't feel anything. It was only when he pulled out that she realized he was wearing a condom. She looked upon his nakedness and couldn't believe the size of the monster that had just filled her insides.

Instantly, Aaron hoisted her up from under her arms and brought her to her knees. He wrapped his arms around her waist and could feel his bare dick upon the back of her body. He spoke into her ear, "You is gonna fuck me now, girl" and he let her loose so that he could lie back on the floor. She started to turn and face him, but he stopped her saying, "Reverse cowgirl, bitch. I want to see you work that ass." Holly nodded and reached back to take his over-sized penis into her hand. Carefully she lowered herself onto it, her body shaking as it entered her. She leaned forward on her hands and tried to ride his pole up and down, her legs were so weak, it was hard to stand. Aaron didn't notice and smacked her round cheek hard. "Put some boogie in that butt, girl, damn!" Holly didn't hear her own breath and moaning as she complied.

Hank was sitting in one of the chairs, stroking his softening cock as he looked her in the eyes. "This is better than any fucking porn I ever saw. You ought to be proud of yourself, slut."

"Hell ya!" Aaron hollered as he smacked her other cheek. "Uhhhhhhh!" she cried as the spank shocked her again. She had been so close to cumming too!

"I---I can't.....anymore. I am so weak." as she dropped forward and rested her head at Hank's feet. "But don't stop. I want to cum." she begged again.

Aaron sat up and crawled on his knees forward and grabbed her hard by the hips. "You getting tired, baby? That's alright, because I got lots of energy for that pussy." He jerked his hips forward and slid in easily into her open love canal. Holly's head rose slightly as she emitted a shriek of pleasure. He was bucking wildly; the sound of his hips slapping her ass filled the small compartment of the van. "You is nothing but a dirty nigger lover now, ain't that right bitch?" Aaron taunted as her shrieks became louder. "Ain't that right?" he said again.

"Yes! YES! YES!!!" she shrieked grabbing Hank's ankle as her body now climaxed. "Uhhhhhhhnnnnn!" Aaron grunted as he also came only this time she felt his juice oozing from her. "Oh God, oh God," she repeated over and over as Aaron wiped himself off on her buttocks.

"Yeah, that's right. Rules of the road, baby, rules of the road." She closed her eyes and heard the two brothers high five over her exhausted body.

"Oh God, that was amazing." she sighed. "Maybe I should consider having two boyfriends instead of one" she laughed and the men chuckled too as then got dressed.

Hank said, "Let's go out and check on Dad. We'll be back in a minute." The door slid open and her two lovers departed, closing the door behind them.

Holly looked around for her clothes and eventually found them. The cum on her ass was rolling down her thighs and legs and she used her bikini bottoms to wipe it up, then shoved it into her shorts pocket before sliding them over her naked body. As she tied the top onto herself, she heard the car in front of her start. They had fixed it! A moment later she saw the men approach and the door opened again. Henry said, "Well, lil missy. You are right as rain, now. Now be sure to get the rest of the car looked at when you get home. You might need oil changed or plugs changed too."

"Yes sir, thank you sir", she replied happily. She looked at the other men. "Thank you, boys for your...'assistance'".

"Hell ya" said Aaron. Hank replied. "Maybe we will catch you again next summer. Good luck in school." END

Situation 2 (the gang rape)

Henry turned to Holly and said, "Desmond closes early on Saturdays, but he usually is working until five. Let's go inside and see if he can hook us up." as he opened the door and the younger men behind him came out the sliding door and opened the door for her. The group walked around the back of the front building to a garage in the back and opened an old wooden door with framed glass window panes. Inside was an old pit garage, the kind used prior to hydraulic lifts with tools and benches and tires hung in the rafters on racks. It was dark except for the fluorescent lights scattered below the tire racks.

"Desmond?" Hank shouted as the boys begin to sift over the benches, looking at the various tools and catalogs there. As Holly watched, Hank motioned for Aaron to look at something on the desk. There was a large pile of magazines there that they began to thumb through and she could see the glimpses of flesh within them. A typical man cave, she thought as she turned to see Desmond come around the corner of a hidden back office. Hank motioned for Holly to come forward as Desmond eyed her suspiciously.

"Dezzy, this here is Holly and I found her up the road a piece broke down. She's gonna need belts, a hose and some radiator fluid." Henry stated. Dezzy asked for the year and model and then said that he could take Visa, Cash or Check.

Holly smiled and said, "I don't have anything right now, but I could use your phone and get you a credit card number or mail you a check when I get home." Desmond wrinkled the corner of his mouth in disapproval.

"Tell you what, Dez. I was thinking we could make some other arrangements for this fine young woman in the back, you know what I mean?" Holly wasn't sure she approved of the way Henry said "fine" and then noticed that Hank and Aaron were now standing behind her very close.

Desmond held his chin in his hand and nodded. "Yeah, alright." Let's go in the office and work out something'" as he rounded the wall and opened another door, this one with frosted glass. On the door just read the words "OFFICE" in bold black letters. The party moved in quietly behind Desmond and Hank closed the door behind him.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers
12