Holly's Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly and Rocky get caught in the act.
1.6k words
3.69
40.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***The Blah-Blah***

All characters in the following story are of legal, consensual age and were at least 18 years of age or older when any sex acts took place.

***********************************************

Pt. 2: Busted!

After Rocky introduced me to the joy of going number two in my undies, I started doing it almost everyday. When I got home from school, I'd unload in my knickers as soon as I stepped through the door and spend the rest of the afternoon lounging about in my soiled pantys. Being a very analytical girl, I tried to figure out why I did it. At first, I thought I was having some sort of infantile regression, but I gradually came to realise that I do it because it feels good and excites me terribly. One day, I came home with a full tank. I'd been holding in my poo since lunchtime; I was eager to get to my room so I could load up my pantys and do my homework with warm, mushy poo sliding about in my knickers...

"Lizzie?"

I froze on the staircase and raced back to the living room where I was overjoyed to find Rocky sat in front of the TV. As usual, she wore as little as possible; a lacy black bra that barely concealed her ample bosom and a matching pair of full cut knickers.

"Rocky!" I squealed, dropping my school bag and snuggling up to her on the couch. I gave her a deep, probing kiss, my heart racing as I tasted brandy on her lips; alcohol always made Rocky horny as fuck.

"That's quite a welcome," Rocky laughed. "You must be really happy to see me."

"Always," I sighed contentedly. "Bit early for drinking, innit?" I picked up her half empty glass from the coffee table and downed it in one go.

"Look who's talking," she chuckled, taking the glass from me and refiling it. She took a few sips and passed it back to me. "I'm celebrating the end of my academic career."

"So you've finally sworn off university?" I chuckled after I finished my drink and held out the glass. She shook her head, turning the empty bottle upside down and giving it a good shake.

"Yup. I've had it with 'higher education.' Besides, all I need to know, I learned in primary school." She began to casually toy with the buttons on my blouse(I suppose this is as good a time as any to describe my school uniform: it consisted of a white short-sleeved blouse, black necktie, pleated black skirt, white knee-high stockings, and black patent leather shoes).

"Mum is going to be well cross."

"She'll get over it." Rocky unbuttoned my blouse and freed my breasts from their confinement in my bra. She then took the nipple of the boob nearest her into her mouth, sucking and biting it simultaneously.

"W-what are we watching?" I purred, desperately trying to maintain my composure. As usual, I was playing the role of the naive ingenue while my sister played the part of the seductress (this had been true once, but now it was merely role-play).

"A Japanese cartoon about sailor suited schoolgirls fighting aliens with their transforming animal robots," she muttered before quickly returning her mouth to my tits. At the same time, her hand went down the top of my skirt and into my moist knickers. I moaned softly, my head leaning over the back of the couch. As Rocky's questing fingers brought me closer to climax, a deep rumbling in my tummy reminded me of the massive payload my bowels had to deliver.

"T-their uniform s kinda look like the ones we wear at Westchester...Right!" I exclaimed in a tremulous voice. "This show is shit. I'm changin' it." I reached for the remote on the edge of the coffee table, "accidentally" knocking it to the floor. I bent over and scooped it up, but I didn't move. Rocky caught on at once and lifted my skirt up over my huge ass, exposing my granny pantys to her hungry gaze. I unclenched my sphincter and squeezed as hard as I could. I heard Rocky's breath catch as a monstrous poo turd erupted from my bumhole. It pushed my knickers at least eight inches from my bum! "Bloody hell, I dropped a right big panty sausage in my knickers," I sighed after my movement came to an end. A geyser of cum mingled piss gushed unbidden from my throbbing pussy, drenching the front of my skirt and Rocky's hot little hand(which was still in my pantys at that point).

"I can see that, you naughty, naughty thing," Rocky sibilated. "A big girl like you shitting yourself...you ought to be ashamed." She squeezed the massive bulge in my pantys. "You have to be punished." She pulled my knickers to one side one side, exposing my right bum cheek whilst leaving my poo intact. Her palm came down on my fleshy ass cheek with full force; she didn't hold back(I did not want her to: I rather like it rough). "You wicked, wicked girl!" she growled, each new blow harder than the last.

"Yesssss," I hissed through gritted teeth. "Spank my ass! Fucking do it harder! Yeah...I'm sooo bad! Fuck! Oh shit!Punish me. PUNISH ME! Ohhhh..."

"Jesus, Liz, keep it down!" Rocky clamped her hand over my mouth. "The neighbours are gonna think we're murdering a fucking cat or something over here."

I was beyond words at that point. My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks and I fell on the floor, thrashing about like mad before lapsing into blissful numbness. I was aroused from my post-orgasmic stupor by a noisome hiss that sounded rather like the air being let out of a tyre. I knew at once that Rocky was loading up her knickers with poo. She bit her bottom lip and bore down with all her might, her hands gripping the couch so tightly that her knuckles turned white. There was another gaseous release followed by a wet squirting sound and a softer hiss that announced her urination. The entire affair made me randy once again, so I crawled over to her and lapped her swollen cunt lips through the sheer material of her knickers.

"Oh god, Lizzie, you're driving me mad! Shit...oh shit, I'm going to fucking explode!" Her entire body rose off the couch and she wailed like a bloody banshee.

"Shush, Rocky," I chided playfully and slapped my hand over her mouth. "Whatever will the neighbours think?"

"F-fuck them," she sighed blissfully while pulling my face toward hers. Her mouth practically devoured mine; it rather took my breath away.

"I showed you mine, now show me yours," I panted when I found my voice again. At once, Rocky got up, rested her arms on the back of the couch and stuck out her ass. The seat of her knickers was filled with thick, mushy poo. Her undies sagged so low that I could see the crack of her ass! "Fuck," I whispered, squeezing her poo filled bum with both hands. I then ran one finger down her ass crack and held the soiled digit up to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out at once and licked it clean. I smeared what remained on her lips; this too was washed away by her eager tongue. Mad with passion, I leaned over and suckled her neck whilst my hands busied themselves by unhooking her bra and penetrating her shitty bum hole.

"Whoa, whoa, WHOA!" Rocky panted, turning to face me. I continued as if I'd not heard her, ripping off her bra and ramming my tongue down her throat. Her arms wrapped around me so I thought her protestations had ended, but she gently pushed me away seconds later. "Hold up, eager beaver. I'm callin' a time out on the field."

[Heh heh. She said "beaver."]

"Why?" I whined, my lips at her throat again.

"God, you're fucking insatiable," Rocky moaned, on the verge of surrender again. "Cut it out!"

"Why do we gotta stop?" My hand was down the top of her knickers at that point.

"W-we n-need...ohhh...to....Mmm....clean up before ...... before....ahhh...Mum g-gets home."

"Fine," I sighed. I pulled my hand from her snatch and licked the sweet pussy juice from my fingers. I got the wet/dry vac from the closet and steamed away all evidence of our sexual depravations from the couch and carpet. "Right, that's sorted." I tried to grab her but she stepped aside.

"We're still in a time out, missy." She laughed at the scowl that crossed my lips. "Alright, alright, ya don't need to be a sour puss. I'm just messin' about." She slapped me on my bum(which totally obliterated my poor little poo log) and raced upstairs. "If you want me, you gotta catch me!" she squealed at the top of her lungs.

I charged after her, tackling her to the floor at the entrance to her room and....Everything gets kinda blurry after that. I guess that bottle of brandy we had wasn't so little after all. When I came to, I was on the floor with Rocky draped over me, her head resting on one of my humongous tits. We were both naked except for our poopy undies. I must say, it felt rather nice to wake up with a full load of poo squishing around beneath my chubby bum. I was going to say something delightfully naughty until the horrified look on her face caused the words to die in my throat before I could utter them. All the colour had drained from her face and her saucer-wide eyes were fixated on something behind me. I didn't need to look; I already knew the cause of her alarm. It was as if the entire world suddenly ground to a halt and everything began running in slow motion. My heart turned to ice in my chest and I started blubbing like a baby.

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I girls?" Mum intoned coldly.

End of Part 2