Holly's World

Story Info
Holly Madison and Kim Kardashian teach a slut a lesson.
905 words
2.93
40.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story based on the cast of the Girls Next Door, namely blonde centrefold and Vegas showgirl, Holly Madison. This is my first submission, so please be patient and send feedback to help me improve!

Enjoy xoxo

Right before she got the blackberry message which totally ruined her weekend, Holly had been working out in the VIP gym at the Planet Hollywood hotel (fitting, right?). Holly worked hard on her body, and rightly so: she had cut her own path in life since the age of 18 based on a flat stomach, blonde locks, and of course a rockin' rack. And she certainly wasn't about to give up just because the love of her life had replaced her with two slutty twins and some two-bit whore! Holly was taking over a Vegas, one abs class at a time.

Anyway, back to the gym. As Holly soaped herself up in the open-plan shower room, her thoughts wandered to her naughty antics the night before. She had been out networking and promoting with her GlamSquad girls when a frat boy started hitting on her. Usually Holly doesn't even consider college guys, but there was something about the twinkle in this guys eye (or perhaps the noticeable bulge in his $400 Calvin Klein jeans) that kept Holly's attention. He introduced himself as Tavon, and began chatting to the blonde about her E! show and Vegas exploits. Whilst Holly tried to pay attention and keep up conversation, there was only really one thing on her mind now. His smooth caramel skin, athletic build and strong muscley shoulders were enough to make Holly's pink silk panties a little damp already. She downed her cocktail and shot of tequila he'd bought, wisped a knowing farewell to her girls, and told Tavon to meet her outside in 5.

Back at her suite, they wasted no time on chit-chat, and Tavon got down to ravishing the starlet immediately. Before the front door had slammed, they were up against a wall, tongues deep in each other's mouths, hands racing underneath fabric and grasping flesh. As Holly slipped her tongue into the tanned Adonis' ear, he uttered a deep, sexy moan and with an animalistic growl wrapped her legs around his waist and grinded her against the wall. Holly reached her hands to his straining crotch and released his rock hard boner. As she tried to pull her pink knickers off, Tavon grabbed her by the wrist... it seemed he wanted her underwear right where it was! With firm hands on her waist, Tavon spun Holly round and pinned her against the wall. He held her wrists about her head with one strong hand, and with the other rubbed his massive cock up against her silk-clad ass. As Holly whispered for him to "stop teasing", he did just that. He pulled the crotch of her knickers aside and thrust the first 4 inches of himself inside Holly's socking pussy. As she moaned in enjoyment, the college kid forced the rest of his 9 incher into the playboy model, and fucked her as hard as he could. With Holly's gorgeous round ass pressed up against him, and her dripping wet knickers tickling his balls, it didn't take long for the young stud to bust his nut deep inside his conquest. As he went to continue to give Holly her turn, she surprisingly stopped him. She thanked him for coming, kissed his cheek, and quickly pushed him out of the door; knowing that the fastest orgasm was one she would give herself!

Mindlessly, she was doing that exact act, right in the middle of this (seemingly) empty shower room! Her thoughts from last night had made her pussy tingle, and the warm soapy touch of her nipples had made Holly forget where she was and sneakily begin masturbating. However she 'woke' with a bump when she heard:

"You better be thinking of me Ms. Madison!"

"Kim," Holly replied, blushing, "I wasn't um... you know..."

"Babes, the entire internet has seen my hot ass get banged and the world knows you for your fake tits! We both know exactly what you were up to! Public wanking, naughty! I like it!"

Kim Kardashian had become one of Holly's favourite socialite buddies on the Hollywood/Vegas circuits, and while she could be annoying and egotistical, she never criticised anyone for their sexual habits and certainly never judged. As Holly regained her composure, Kim grilled her on the mystery man last night and got filled in on the juicy details.

And that's when Holly heard her blackberry bleeping (she has Lady Gaga as her text tone). Expecting her agent, publicist of GlamSquad gals, she was shocked to see a message from Kendra Wilkinson's new Hubby, Hank Bassett:

"holly. kendra and bridget on plane to cu, bringin bad news bt i wanted to warn u. Hef is marrying cristal this Saturday in vegas. Hope ur ok."

The phone dropped to the floor, and Holly's head began to swirl. Kim held her buddy tight and read the message. "That bastard" she thought. As she soothed her upset compadre, Kim thought to herself that she certainly wasn't going to let this bitch get away with stealing her best friend's man AND marrying him! Cristal Harris was going to get one hell of a nuptial weekend, and Holly was going to come out on top, where she deserved to be...

To be continued.