Hollywood Noir Ch. 02

Story Info
Blake and Scott submit completely.
3k words
4.2
24.7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sindy was close to coming as she pulled the slipknot tight around the whimpering and servile Blake's neck.

'There is nothing more I would like than to pull that lever and see you dance on the rope for me. You shall not be allowed the pleasure of being snuffed for our enjoyment just yet, but rest assured the day will come when Amanda has tired of you and I will be here to see your miserable life ended by this very rope. You will know the pain of my whip as you are thoroughly dominated by me today; I will not stop until you shoot your mess in utter submission.' She smiled as she bound his arms to his sides; he would not be allowed to cheat and work the seed from his cock, the whip alone would see him surrender his balls. His ankles were bound and Sindy took great pleasure in pulling the rope tight; the noose hoisting him to tip-toe on the shaky trap.

Amanda and the other mature women looked on with pride as her wimp husband and the cocky Scott trembled with fear at the prospect of feeling those lush bullwhips. Both knew they would be utterly dominated by their teenage charges, both knew they would spend in complete submission as they were humiliated; Blake's cock stood bone hard and dribbled silky pre-cum as he teetered, noosed and naked in the hot sun, yearning for the trap to disappear from below his feet, Scotts's cock boned in the silky cunt fashioned into the pole which was now his Mistress. The two girls stood with their cunts bulging and wet, whips at the ready. Larry knelt in the hot sand and looked on enviously at the spectacle as the mature women gloated. At Penny's feet, his cock stood stiff as Amanda smirked and signalled to the girls to commence punishment. Penny rubbed her slippery cunt and had Larry sniff and lick at her fingers as the girls drew back their whips.

'Now you'll see how fresh young dominants vent their youthful passion; be thankful you have not incurred my displeasure, those two will know just punishment for different reasons, and will surrender in total submission.' Hannah, Amanda, and Kay moved closer to Penny and her slave to witness her new pet's reaction to a severe act of domination; his erect cock poked bone hard as their feminine scents fuelled his excitement and obvious pleasure at being party to this beautiful act of feminine dominance. Amanda sneered down at him and then smiled wickedly at Penny.

'I can see he relishes the spectacle, he shows great promise; I think you should have him move a little closer and kneel facing the post and gallows where we can watch him masturbate while the other two are punished; seeing all three cum in different states of humiliation would be most pleasing!' Penny nodded her agreement and Larry was situated so the mature dommes could view him side-on, and where he would also have a clear view of the other two's punishment; he stropped almost immediately as the contented women sneered at his eagerness to cum for them.

The teenage girls began to deliver their stinging discipline, the sweet sound of the whistling whips perfectly audible in the acoustic haven of the hot sandy cove. Both males howled out their misery as each accepted the first sweet lashes which were delivered with no mercy by their excited punishers. Blake's cock boned, already close to shooting his load in submission as he teetered under the command of the noose, when Sindy curled the stinging bullwhip about his torso, his flesh radiating bright red wheals as it dropped from his writhing body and was snaked back to be delivered again with similar venom; the pre-cum dribbled from his cock as Sindy taunted, her nubile body flexing in the black latex skin.

'I remember how you teased me about my ginger hair when I was younger, and how arrogant you were in assuming you were superior; I am in in command now, and am going to thoroughly enjoy reducing you to a snivelling cur, then you'll lick my ginger cunt in thanks!' Blake was immersed in an ecstasy of submission and pain as the redhead grunted in exerting her full energy in applying the whip, the cruel braided leather cord with knotted end biting into his flesh like so many black lightning streaks; he whined in abject misery as his ankles slumped under the creasing pain, only to be held in a stranglehold by the noose he yearned to dangle from in earnest. Already reduced to a snivelling cur by the severely dominant Amanda, he dropped to a new and delicious level of submission as he thought of the young girl he had teased, the girl half his age who was now whipping him toward a humiliating orgasm before his wife and the other women; he knew he would spend in utter submission, and writhed in his bonds in a futile attempt to free a hand and milk his rude erection. He was paying dearly for his former life but would not change anything as the cuts applied by the redhead with succinct enthusiasm had him wallowing in submissive pleasure.

Amanda and the other women added to his pleasure, sneering and applauding the more perfect of the lashes which tormented his bound and helpless body, commenting loudly to encourage the girl and to humiliate her prey. Fay was particularly aroused by the pleasing display, making a remark which would ensure Blake would soon surrender the contents of his aching balls.

'See how he fits that noose so snugly Amanda; surely it is time you found a new husband? You know how we all want to see his worthless whining extinguished on the rope, it would give us all such a treat!' Amanda's cunt oozed on her eyes meeting Blake's momentarily as he winced on Sindy's whip biting home, and gasped as his stumbling body was teased by the silky noose; he could not fail to see the glint of enthusiasm in the dominant woman's eyes. She had teased him more and more of late, with studs whose cocks he had obediently licked clean, some of which had been openly submissive themselves; he knew his days were numbered. His striped and cut body sagged, bringing on the lush tension of the silky rope which threatened to snuff him prematurely, prior to Amanda bringing her chosen one to witness him spunk his last after his wife had dropped the trapdoor; Fay's cruel and exquisite words, coupled with the look of wicked promise from the woman who had delighted in breaking his will, with a stinging lash from the young redhead who now thoroughly dominated him was all too much.

He whined in tearful submission, his cock jutting upwards, and jetted hot semen in an ecstasy of total and just surrender to the absolute power and control of womanhood; the women cheering and applauding as Sindy whipped the generous loops of cream from him, while he dragged the knuckles of his toes on the trapdoor as he spent again and again in utter submission, yearning for the support to disappear and end his life in ecstasy. His hot spunk splattered across the woodwork, joining the stains he and other males had left in pleasing the dominant women, Amanda smiling with satisfaction at his humiliation, her cunt wetter than it had been on seeing her wimp husband test the rope before; Fay was right, the next time he spunked on the rope it would be his last.

As Blake's cock pulsed the final spurts, his orgasm was suddenly extended slightly by a familiar cackling but undeniably dominant female laughter; through bleary eyes he looked on the impressive form of Maria Garcia, and the fact that this ruthlessly dominant woman had witnessed his humiliation made his balls summon up an exquisite shiver of extra cream in her honour. The severe Hispanic woman, her jet black hair in a bun, sneered with pleasure at the defeated male.

'Bravo! I see you have warmed him up for my visit; I intend to have him begging for the gallows before I leave, I do wish you'd let me castrate him Amanda, he could then be disposed of cleanly when the time comes, he makes such a filthy mess.' The women laughed but their eyes had already been distracted by the two stern maids who accompanied Maria; the two carried small teasing horsewhips as did their Mistress, to keep the leashed and naked submissives they each held under their control. Both were fit, hairy men in their late forties. Amanda's pussy tingled as she looked down at the males whose backs and arses were striped with the evidence of their having been broken with aplomb by her stern friend; ball gagged and wearing cruel cages which ringed their bell-ends, a wicked spike sounding their urethras, keeping the cocks which were now the property of Mistress Maria erect and on show. Both men kept their heads bowed in utter submission. Maria smiled as she saw the obvious interest of Amanda.

'These are the two men whose businesses I recently acquired; both signed everything they owned over to me, after a little gentle persuasion. Both were cocky and sexist at first, but were soon whipped into submission. As you can see, they have both been allowed to keep their balls for now, and are fine examples of slaves; either one would make a fine pet for you Amanda.' She smiled across at the freshly whipped Blake, who though now lying prostrate on the wooden trapdoor while Sindy spiked his wounds with her heels, could not keep his eyes from those of his wife and Mistress; the look of interest and excitement in her eyes as she viewed the freshly defeated males was all too apparent; the superbly dominant woman who had captured him, broken him completely, punished and humiliated him incessantly, would soon dispose of him; he knew his days were numbered. As the young ginger domme pressed her spiked heels into his back with delight, his cock erected in lush submissive torment; the noose which was now loose about his neck would soon be tight again and he would know its grip in earnest.

He now hoped that the interest his his Mistress showed in the new males would extend to him dancing in ecstasy on the rope for her. Maria noted the look on his face and smiled with satisfaction, she too hoped Amanda would make the change and had chosen these two with her in mind; the whipping Blake would receive from her later would be extra special, castrating males was heavenly, but permanent disposal after a life of torment was an exquisite treat.

Maria grinned and now turned to Penny after seeing her taunt the kneeling Larry, he having shot his load twice already while watching Blake's punishment; the Viagra would ensure he managed the same when the waiting Scott was whipped at the pole. She took Penny's arm and had her feel the lean muscles of one of the males she had brought.

'I see you have chosen a pet at last Penny, I would love to break him properly under my whip, would you consider exchanging him for one of these? Both will serve any woman's slightest whim without the merest hint of dissent now they have been broken.' She gave a sarcastic laugh as Penny quickly withdrew her hand from the totally obedient slave and grinned at Maria's dark humour.

'I think I shall be keeping my pet for a while, having only just acquired him, but I am sure he would find a gentle session under your whip most entertaining!' The dominant Fay, her cunt bulging at the prospect of further male punishment pointed to the pole and its waiting victim.

'Talking of whippings, I think young Carrie is anxious to demonstrate her prowess with the bullwhip; I know I am ready for it, It would not surprise me if he has filed the bag with his seed already; he is very cocky and I want to see him broken.' Maria sneered at the quaking Scott who had now been gagged by his young and increasingly severe Mistress who had tired of his begging for mercy; the tight nylon band would muffle his attempts at speech but would not mask his cries of pain and anguish as he was broken.

'Ah yes, the young and cocky Scott whose arrogance you had told me of; I shall thoroughly enjoy seeing his ego crushed, he will play the part of the younger man in your film production so well after a little training, I love breaking them when they are still young, a lithe and pert young slave is so pleasing.' Fay nursed her cunt as she nodded to a grinning Carrie, and Scott's pitiful cry as he tasted the venom of the whip for the first time was met by a rich applause from the women.

His cock pulsed in the makeshift and comfortably accommodating vagina fashioned in the pole as their wicked enjoyment teased his ears while the stripe glowed red across his buttocks; the pain was intense but the sound of the perverse pleasure the women got from his torment made his balls tingle with submissive desire; he knew the silk bag would soon be filled with the hot seed of his surrender. Having tasted the whip he writhed against the pole in his bonds as his boning cock slipped in the enticing silk cunt; what had seemed like a nightmare was now being enveloped by his the submissive desires of his own mind, he had dared dream of being dominated by Carrie when wanking over images of dominant women but his cocky male ego had overcome it after shooting his mess. Now her dominance had been forced upon him, he was captured and she would whip him to utter submission and before an audience of beautifully severe women; the silk cunt and the bullwhip would draw the truth from him, he would soon fill it and beg his Mistress to own him.

Of all the women, the blonde Carrie who wielded the whip as the most aroused; knowing Scott harboured submissive tendencies she had been confident he would succumb to her magnificent mentors at some point, but she could not believe how easily he had been led like a lamb to the pole and had accepted the bonds. Her cunt dribbled from the opening in the latex as she applied the whip expertly, her newly enslaved victim squirming in pain and humping the pole as the stinging lash patterned his flesh with a lattice of red wheals. She dreamed of having him leashed and obedient at her feet, parading him in victory while he basked in defeated humiliation as she cut him again and again.

The other women continued to applaud and cheer the most successful of the lashes applied with such pleasure by Carrie, Maria had the maids remove the ball-gags from the two freshly subservient males and presented them on their knees to Fay and Amanda; both lapped eagerly at the sweet arousal of the mature dominant's cunts as the two women enjoyed the breaking of Scott. Larry provided further entertainment for them as he unashamedly and obediently shot his hot semen for a third time, transfixed by the young blonde in black latex as her dominance grew with each stinging application of the deliciously long and tantalising whip. Maria looked deep into the eyes of Blake and grinned with supreme satisfaction as he lay bound and tormented, watching his dominant wife pleasured by the new male while she patted his hair with growing affection.

The fiercely dominant Hispanic beauty would taunt him with the threat of being usurped when she thrashed him tomorrow, knowing it would be no idle threat; she knew Amanda too well and yearned to exact full retribution on Blake. He had begged her not to castrate him after witnessing her remove his friend's balls; he would soon suffer a fate which would eclipse castration completely, and she would be there to capture it on film, providing an eternal source of pleasure. Her dream was interrupted as Blake's eyes were enveloped by Sindy squatting on his face; Blake's cock stood firmly erect again as the young girl he had taunted and had now thrashed him soundly, now revelled in her victory over the beaten male by pushing her messy ginger cunt into his face. The scent alone had him dribbling pre-cum again; he so hoped she would be there to witness his disposal when the time came.

Scott regained the full attention of the women as the pitch of his whining and cries faltered to grunts as the lashes bit home into his flesh while his bloodied body writhed and humped at the pole. Carrie sensed her victory was close and applied the whip with renewed vigour; her juiced cunt was close to orgasm and she urgently wanted Scott's tongue to finish it off, she would ensure he surrendered his seed to the silk in absolute submission.

'You're going to come and then you will beg to be my slave, on your knees in front of everyone here.' Scott now yearned for that sweet humiliation more than ever, and as the leather snake curled about his tortured body, the silk cunt seemed to shrink about his cock as he hung from his bonds in submission to his Mistress. As he convulsed and began to grunt in ecstasy, the women applauded and shrieked their taunts, anxious to increase his display of surrender.

'Thrash him Carrie! Make sure he knows you own him! Take his balls off with the whip!' Scott's pain, humiliation and pure wanton ecstasy came together as the silk cunt seemed to suck the hot semen from his balls as he moaned in complete surrender; the whip now increased his pleasure as the women laughed and jeered while he spurted out generously, beaten and owned by his newly dominant Mistress. The hot seed dribbled down the pole from the silken sack as he was utterly vanquished by the whip, his arse cheeks now accepting its bite with delirious pleasure. The women cheered as the arrogant Scott who had arrived earlier was whipped away forever, the submissive slave remained, ready to beg the pleasure of his assertive female owner.