Hollywood's Hot Cougars 01: Salma

Story Info
Salma Hayek rents Hollywood Hills home to young man.
6.2k words
4.48
57.5k
121

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 09/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

September 2013

I am a 24-year-old living in Hollywood, and I can afford to rent a $9,500 starter home in the Hollywood Hills. And if you didn't already envy and/or hate my guts enough, that home I wanted was being put up for rent by Salma Hayek.

If you can still stand to listen to me after hearing that, I'll go on for you.

I went up the hills to inquire about the house, figuring I'd be going over it with a realtor. Instead, Salma Hayek herself greeted me.

From what I gathered when I started listening, she was shooting a film right now and it gave her time to work out selling the house, while her husband was back in Paris. Therefore, she led me through her nearly 3,000 square feet of land, her four bedrooms, three bathrooms, her in ground pool and the clear view of the hills.

The view of her in a plain white dress was even clearer at times - even without a v-neck. And I read she had just turned 47 this month? I knew the newspapers and the Internet had to tell the truth once in a while, but that couldn't be one of those times. But if IMDb also agreed...

In any case, once I proved I could afford the place, I hoped that would get us closer to a deal. Yet Salma explained that she couldn't just hand it over to the first person who asked and had the money.

Part of me figured it was a ploy to nudge me into upping my offer - and I wondered if part of her figured I'd just do whatever she asked. Whether from my need for the house, or the ease she must have had in making men give in to her. What she asked me to give into next surprised me, however.

Since she would be doing afternoon shoots for the next several days, she offered to let me stay in the house, at least during the hours she worked.

I'd drive here every morning, take care of the place and prove I could do a good job, use the amenities and decide if I wanted to do so every day, and then head out soon after she came back. If I liked it and she saw I was a good caretaker, it would help my case and set the bar for other future candidates. She even said I could use her pool if I got too bored.

I had a job where I could take a few afternoons off for this test. And so, I spent my afternoon staying in and getting adjusted to Salma Hayek's home - my potential future home. If your jealousy is still under control, just hold on a little while longer.

On the third afternoon, I made sure to bring my swimming trunks, a white shirt I didn't mind getting wet in, and goggles. I waited till mid-afternoon to make my way into the water, figuring I'd swim around, get out and get dry before Salma returned.

I didn't think I had enough fun to lose that much track of time - not until I saw Salma heading out back. "Oh, damn!" I said before I stopped myself. "Am I that late?"

"No, I'm that early," Salma explained. "We had to move a scene to tomorrow."

"Ah. Then I'll get out of your way," I offered, starting to swim my way to the steps.

"Nonsense. My schedule got cut short, I shouldn't make yours do the same," Salma figured. "I could stand to sit down myself." With that, she went to a chair near the side of the pool and laid down.

"Okay. I'll try to keep it down," I vowed.

Feeling a bit more self-conscious with company here, I didn't do much splashing around. Really, all I could do was go underwater, swim around and do laps, which I'd already been doing for a while. I tried not to notice that Salma might be watching, and after a while, I stopped looking over.

When I remembered to do it again, I saw that she was already gone. Perhaps it was a sign for me to get out and give her one less thing to keep an eye on.

Then she came back out and my eyes were glued to her - hopefully in appropriate places. Part of me didn't have that hope, though. Not with her now in a one piece, light black swimsuit that definitely had a v-neck - as strained as it was.

"It was getting too hot," I somehow heard her ironically say. "And you already had the right idea on how to cool off."

Her own idea to go into the pool was both right and potentially very wrong all at once. When she went underwater and then surged right back up, her face and upper body dripping and...glistening in the sunlight, it got more right and wrong than even I imagined.

I went to the other end of the pool to stop thinking about it, or at least to make sure she didn't see me...think about it. Yet even that didn't work.

"You know, if you're gonna live here, guests and famous neighbors are gonna want to visit. And even swim here. You'll have to be in the same end of the pool with them at some point," Salma pointed out. A lot of that was probably true - of course, I'd have to be on my best, non pervy behavior here to help make it true.

Gradually, I swam closer to Salma and let myself talk to her. Gradually, I started to swim around with her next to me. Gradually, I went underwater and did some maneuvers without checking her out, even when she went under as well. Gradually, time went by as smoothly as it did when I was all alone in here.

I wasn't too waterlogged to hear Salma's bits of gossip about the movie she was shooting - and I refrained from being too glad for her that it wasn't another Adam Sandler film. She presumably wasn't too waterlogged to hear more about my job and how it helped me afford a place like this.

Things were going so well, that even when it was time to come out and she came out of the pool, I remembered to breathe. Even with her naked upper back, the back of her long legs and her barely contained...almost Kim Kardashian level ass right in front of me. Seriously, only someone with her boobs wouldn't be famous for that ass alone.

Just a little while longer, and I could safely give that the thought it deserved at my own house. With that, I got out and made myself notice that there weren't any towels out here. "Is there any way to get towels without going in and getting the house wet?" I asked.

"Bringing towels out here before we got in. But none of us were that brilliant," Salma said. The most brilliant idea we had to make up for that was rushing inside into the nearest bathroom.

Once we got in, I found a few towels and handed one of them to Salma. I turned and took my wet shirt off, laid it onto the sink and started patting down my upper body. My plan was to pat down my lower body, tie it around my still wet trunks, rush to my room to get dry clothes, then change in another bathroom and take my leave.

"Don't worry, I'll be out of your wet hair in a minute," I assured Salma, without even looking to see her using her towel - or how she was using it.

"I'm sure you know I just turned 47," I heard her say. "If I was another year older, you would be exactly half my age," she did the math correctly. "Yet here you are, trying to rent my house and trying not to show me how hard you are. It is something."

I hissed to myself, yet she kept going before I said any actual words. "I've been famous for 20 years. With that and me looking like this, you think I don't know when people are hard near me? Come on, give me some credit!"

"Yeah, that makes sense," I had to credit her. Turning around, I prepared to tell her I'd go. But when I saw she wasn't scowling at me, I went quiet again.

"Even now, look at what I do to people like you," Salma commented. "Not all of you would be able to live here, though. Or take care of the house like you have. Or do more than enough laps to keep this up, apparently," she said while gesturing to my body.

Fuck me. Is that what she was thinking about me, while I was trying not to think that about her? I assumed since she was famous and married, she wouldn't be affected...like that by me. Even with all the laps I do.

"I put in a lot of years for this place. I need to leave it to someone capable. Who appreciates it and much more. No matter how...inexperienced he may look by comparison," Salma said, stretching an obvious metaphor more than enough already. Yet she ended it with, "But he's still more than eager to learn some old tricks."

I saw Salma's eyes go down - then we both noticed how eager to learn I got. However, her attempt at all too obvious subtlety kept me from being embarrassed - since she certainly wasn't.

I started looking up again, my eyes stopping for more than a second at her chest, which still looked kind of wet. As for any other parts...

By the time I got up to her face, it was right in front of mine. Her lips curled into a knowing smile, topped off by the seductive gaze of her impossibly deep, sultry brown eyes. It was just one of the reasons I didn't move when her lips slid against mine.

Her kiss was slow and deep enough for me to feel every inch of her full, luscious lips. I also registered feeling her hands rubbing up and down my chest. When my lips finally pressed back against hers, I tried to go as slow as her, so as not to ruin the mood.

As much as I might want to fondle and ravage her, this felt more soothing, yet just as hot. I trusted her and her experience to know how to handle this. After all, this was still her house, and I still had to be a hospitable guest.

So I slowly followed along as Salma deeply, steamily kissed me with such gentle, seductive movements. I heard her moan enticingly against my mouth, and felt her hands go down to my stomach. She broke off and said, "Touch me," in such an erotic tone before she went back to kissing me.

Now feeling the weight of what I was about to do, I carefully moved towards feeling the weight of Salma's...weighty body parts. First I put my right hand around her waist, feeling the smooth, exposed skin of her back. Then my left hand went on the other side of her waist, tentatively going up.

Salma broke off of me, long enough to lower the straps of her swimsuit. She went back to kissing me instead of taking her cups down - as if they were containing much of her breasts already. With a deep exhale that probably went into Salma's mouth, I placed my left hand at the bottom of her covered chest.

As Salma put a hand on the back of my head, she inserted her tongue into my mouth and let her hand drift to the top of my boxers. In response, I took the top of her swimsuit down and let my other hand rest on the top of the lower half of her suit - right above her ass.

Though I couldn't see her breasts, with my eyes closed and her body pushing against mine, I started to feel them. It was still more than enough. So was letting my hand drift down behind her. And so was her reaching into my wet swim trunks.

Once she got my erection out, she pulled back to see it. This finally let me catch my breath and get a look at her naked, ample chest. But when she looked back up and lowered the rest of her swimsuit down, her ample hips, trimmed slit and the knowledge that her ample backside was now naked took my attention.

Salma's next attention grabbing move was to grab my cock as she kissed me deeper. My response was to put my left hand right on her incredible chest, and my right square on her equally smooth, round, supple behind. I'd never felt so many full, round, sinfully sexy surfaces that put surfaces half as old to so much shame.

It was all too much. Salma's pouty lips and silky tongue darting in my mouth, her quick hand stroking my cock, her legendary breasts in my own hand and her gravity defying ass in my other one. No one could handle all this for too long.

And I proved it by starting to give in right into Salma's hand.

She broke the kiss in time for us both to see me shoot streams of cum onto Salma's stomach. It was uncontrollable, and my own movements made me shoot lower onto Salma's leg before long. But otherwise, our feet kept us staying put as I finished cumming all over Salma way too soon.

As my cock died down, the rest of me froze in place. Salma didn't move much herself, even to clean all the cum dripping down her stomach and leg. It was a wonder I didn't get any on the floor. But that would have been the least of my concerns.

Maybe kissing her and feeling her greatest body parts were too much to ask for. Maybe that was all I could get, and it was already more than enough to be grateful for. Even if I embarrassed myself enough to cost me the actual house. I already couldn't last long enough to even start trying to please her, so that was out too.

I let out a deep breath, wondering if I should even try to say something before I left. Yet again, however, Salma was ahead of me.

"I figured I needed a shower anyway," she said, lighter than I expected. But expecting the unexpected was probably more fitting here. "And since you made this mess, you should help clean it up. That's what any responsible home owner should do."

Salma turned around, giving me my first actual look at her apple shaped ass - when it couldn't affect me in the slightest. Not for maybe another few minutes, anyway. Yet it seemed I'd be busy passing the time until then.

She turned the shower on and climbed in, without even bothering to wipe my cum off. Figuring out why, I got inside with her and looked around for soap and a sponge. When I found them, I let Salma back off and lean against the wall as I went down to my knees.

The shower water had already gotten much of my cum off her body. Nevertheless, I put the soap against her stomach and leg, rubbing them as carefully as possible. I admired the suds now on her body, then put the soap and sponge under the shower and rubbed them together.

Soon after, I rubbed the sponge all over Salma's stomach, waist and legs, getting them covered in soap. I them rubbed it into her body with my own bare hands, feeling her get clean and feeling so much more than that. At that point, I remembered there was another thing I owed her.

My soapy hands rubbed and scrubbed Salma's stomach, legs and all of her very well-defined curves, while my head had another destination. I put it between her legs, then stuck my tongue out to clean her off another way.

She was already wet in more than one way before entering the shower indeed. This time, I was in a position to do something about it. In my kneeling position, my tongue circled her pussy and dipped inside, before my mouth began suckling on it.

Salma moaned, which sounded even hotter when it wasn't muffled against my mouth. I reached up to soap up both her breasts, yet this time the feel of them didn't make me cum. I would probably start stirring myself any moment, but Salma would be on her way before then - hopefully.

My hope grew when Salma grabbed the back of my head and pushed her hips against my face. My hands then went down to her ass and held on, scrubbing and caressing every considerable inch of her backside, while I licked out every inch of her pussy.

"Mmm...that's a way to clean and make a mess," Salma commented. "This is as good a place as any to make one...I want to make one all over your face and clean it off myself...now fuck me with your tongue and get it wet too..."

Those words spoken in that voice were more than encouraging enough. For an added bonus, I wrangled the soap out of the sponge, got it filled with water, and scrubbed it on Salma's upper body to watch the water drip down.

"Yes...this is how wet I was under the suit, swimming with you. In more ways than one," Salma groaned. "This is what you were thinking about there, wasn't it?"

"No sane man wouldn't. No other kind of man wouldn't," I was carried away enough to say while eating her out and ogling her other wet, dripping parts.

"You are wise beyond your years...oh, so's that fucking mouth of yours," Salma praised. "I want a mouth like that to make me cum hard again..."

Determined to help my host, I grabbed onto her ass and squeezed for dear life as my tongue buried itself in her. I then did the same with her breasts as I suckled on her pussy, then ran my hands all over her waist and its hourglass shape. Salma leaned back and moaned, trying to fuck herself against my face to push her overboard.

Instead of doing it with my mouth, however, I took my mouth away and rubbed her slender legs with the sponge. As I watched the water run down and scrubbed it in, my right hand and its fingers started working above and between her legs. Two of them got into her while I kissed up and down her thigh and pumped my left hand below her knee.

"Oh...fucking diablo," Salma praised/cursed me in her native language. The devil then went on to finger her with his left hand, while kissing and scrubbing her right leg. When she was nice and clean there, I leaned back and put both hands between her clean legs, making the space between them ready to feel much less clean.

"Oh, you make me cum...I don't care if it's on your hands now!" Salma got out. But I was thankful for the reminder.

After a few more hard finger thrusts, I put my face back on her pussy and let my tongue finish the thrusting. Before long, Salma's moans echoed loud enough in the shower to tell me I was almost done.

When I was, I received a potent amount of cum and juices on my mouth for my trouble. Salma had gotten considerably cleaner than me everywhere else, so this was just one more way for me to get dirtier.

Once she was done, I started licking up her remains off my mouth, but not completely. At that point, I really did need to stand up and stop leaning on my knees anyway. I got myself up and managed not to slip on the shower floor, and was promptly met by Salma's lips and tongue cleaning me off themselves.

After they did a thorough enough job, Salma got past me and turning the shower and bath off. As the water below us went down the drain, I finally got a chance to actually look at Salma. She was dripping wet, as she had been for some time - but this time I could see it while she was naked. And this time I had enough time to properly stare at her naked.

Her mostly naked body had been immortalized almost 20 years ago, by every available pair of male eyes who saw From Dusk Till Dawn. While parts of that form looked fuller in front of me now than they did on screen 18 years ago, all of it was just as seductive and unreasonably beautiful. And the parts that weren't covered up now...even imagining them uncovered 18 years ago didn't do it justice.

Praising it in words would have likely been condescending. That was not the proper way to worship Salma. A better way was to walk forward and initiate kissing her, placing my hands on her body and letting them roam gently and passionately. The example carried over to both our lips as well.

We did have to get out of the shower, though, and we had to dry ourselves off once again. This time, we used the towels on each, and not entirely just to clean the other. In fact, we still weren't completely dry when Salma said, "We've done all we can do in here."

Salma wrapped her towel around her body, then walked out of the bathroom. I wrapped my towel around my waist, not even trying to hide what was growing once again behind it. She didn't turn around to see, however, as I just followed her lead into one of her bedrooms.

After I found her standing next to the bed, she smiled again - her steamy lips and sultry eyes only making it harder for me to contain my bulge. I gave up when she unwrapped herself and dropped her towel. Yet I didn't give myself time to take my own towel off, as I went over to take her back in my arms.

I had already started kissing and playing with her breasts when she dropped herself onto the bed, taking me with her. She went into the middle of the bed and laid down in the spread eagle position, waiting for me.

I rewarded her wait by crawling to her, determined to kiss everything I hadn't kissed in the shower. My tongue started underneath her bellybutton and slowly went up from there, while my hands rested on her waist and then below her tits. Cupping them, I went over and finally began kissing and tasting them.

Burying my face in those bountiful breasts wasn't enough for me. It could have taken me hours to kiss and lick every inch of those full mounds, and the silky caramel skin covering them. I would have gladly taken such a long shift, though - and she sounded like she didn't mind the fruits of my labor.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12