Hollywood's Hot Cougars 02: JenCourt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Soon my mouth was stuffed with Courteney's right breast, and soon she was the one putting her hands on the back of our heads. If she hadn't cum so recently, I would have gone lower, but I decided to kiss up her neck instead while fondling her breast.

Jennifer broke from Courteney's chest to go forward and hover hers over her head. Courteney leaned up to suckle Jennifer's breasts, while I stayed to tease and kiss her neck and collar bone. I soon looked down to see myself kneading her breast, and saw her thigh clench together underneath Jennifer as well.

Just as I thought about how she might recover faster than me, I heard a cough besides me. When I looked back to Courteney, Jennifer had rolled off her, giving her room to roll me over onto my back.

"You're the one who's supposed to be up again faster," Courteney said, all but reading my mind. "Let's see just how fast."

Courteney settled on my right side and kissed me, even without Jennifer's juices on my lips. I heard Jennifer move around on the bed as I kissed Courteney back, then turned after several moments to see Jennifer lying on my left.

She kissed me just as I really let this all wash over me. I was lying naked, in between two famous, naked, gorgeous older women who knew exactly what they were doing. Like with Jennifer kissing down my face as Courteney nibbled and sucked on my ear before going back on my lips, for instance.

Before I got too lost in their kisses, I said, "Let me sit up, please..." When I could, I got myself to kneel in front of Jennifer and Courteney, who were now sitting up side by side. This was perfect for me to take both these chests in my hands, as I went back and forth between kissing each of them.

I tweaked Jennifer's nipple as me and Courteney kissed deeper, then worked Courteney's chest as I kissed Jennifer. The two women went on to kiss each other next, going noticeably longer than they did with me.

I took the time to kiss Jennifer's neck and shoulder, letting my hand drip down both their bodies. They stopped kissing just as I put a finger each between their legs at the same time.

We all sat up, looked at each other and got more hot and bothered as I fingered them both. But it was Jennifer I went over to kiss first, our tongues dipping into each other's mouths. I still remembered to pump her between her legs, and even Courteney's - even as she moved down to take Jennifer's right tit in her mouth.

I went down to suck her left, trying my best to keep fucking each of them. Jennifer moaned regardless, though maybe it also helped to have Courteney moaning on her chest. I looked at her suckle and use her lips, teeth and tongue all over Jennifer's tit, and she saw me do the same to the left.

We both moaned on Jennifer's nipples, then turned to start kissing and Frenching each other. As we sat up straight again and my finger went faster into Courteney, Jennifer went down to suck her friend's tit. But she also had room to put her hand onto my growing shaft.

Now we were all stroking each other, breathing heavily and trying to kiss as many breasts and mouths as possible. Yet Jennifer's attention went to my cock. "Okay, I gotta see what this is all about," she declared, getting me on my back again and forcing my hands off both pussies.

She took it upon herself to take her turn in sucking my cock, with a fair amount of vigor. Jennifer sucked me down eagerly and quickly, humming and sucking deep on my head. But although she already had a turn, Courteney got into position to have a second go at it.

After Jennifer popped off, Courteney licked each part of me that Jennifer had her lips and tongue on, then sucked me off like before. While Jennifer's technique was eager and hungry, I was reminded again of how thorough and seductive Courteney's mouth was on me.

However, Jennifer's mouth came back to kiss the side of my cock - then kiss Courteney when her mouth came off me. They made out right over my head, then went down to kiss and lick a side each, then licked up until their tongues met again.

Soon, they were more focused on kissing each other than my shaft, but I couldn't mind excessively. Jennifer at least broke off, looked back at me cutely and said, "Sorry...but you can still help me now."

It was Courteney's turn to go on her back, and Jennifer's turn to go down and start eating her. But she promptly made room for me, and soon it was me and her performing oral sex at the same time. When we had enough of licking each side of Courteney's pussy, we kissed each other to combine the taste.

"All together, just a little longer," Jennifer said. I chose to look closer at that choice of words for later.

For now, I took my turn in eating out Courteney, with Jennifer sitting back to watch. "Oh...oh, I knew that mouth looked good down on Jennifer...but this..." Courteney moaned instead of finishing with words. For that, I dipped my tongue under her clit and rapidly batted it around.

"Okay, I'm tagging back in," Jennifer interrupted when Courteney quieted down. "It's your turn to tag me from behind, anyway."

"Like I just did with Courteney? And you?" I asked.

"No, it's time for you to fuck me with something bigger," Jennifer hinted. "Court got railed from both ends, now it's my turn. Only I get your cock back there." There was no misinterpreting that.

I got on my feet and in front of the bed, as well as Jennifer's now raised, peachy backside. I hadn't gotten a good look at it before, but I'd have my fill now. Yet Jennifer would get impatient for me to do more than that in a second.

I lined my cock up at her pussy while Jennifer kept eating Courteney's. My shaft entered Jennifer as Courteney looked up to watch the action. Between Jennifer's tongue work and me starting to fuck her at the same time, Courteney was getting even more flushed.

"Go on, fuck her. I'll try to keep up with you," Courteney offered, raising her hips up on Jennifer's face. I sank my cock deeper into Jennifer in response, making her moan harder on Courteney. Soon Courteney's hips and mine were rotating and grinding in front and in back of Jennifer - although I was doing a bit more than that.

I drove myself harder against Jennifer's hips, watching her shapely ass jiggle and push back. Her entirely shapely body was moving around in some way, with her head burying itself between Courteney's legs. While Jennifer cursed and groaned into her pussy, however, Courteney moaned clearer and darted her eyes between Jennifer and me.

She seemed to settle on me, which took me by surprise. Yet I fucked Jennifer faster and deeper, looking right at Courteney nonetheless. She hissed and fucked Jennifer's face hard enough that I thought she'd pop in no time.

Instead, she said, "Okay...Jen, you go catch your breath for a second. You'll need it, okay?"

"Really?" Jennifer looked up, obviously not ready to catch her breath yet. However, a look from Courteney was enough to quiet Jennifer and make her come off the both of us. I was amazed, yet Courteney didn't give me much time for it as she pulled me back into bed.

I settled on top of her in time for her to kiss me, deeply at first but gradually slower. This helped the both of us cool down - or at least myself - so we could ease into actual fucking and perhaps make it last longer than a minute. Once I inserted myself in her and started rocking, it was so far, so good.

"That's it, fuck me..." Courteney said quietly.

"That's it, fuck her..." I heard in a virtual echo. But it was just Jennifer sitting nearby - and fingering herself since we weren't doing it for her.

Once again, I was performing while someone was fingering herself to me. And the other woman too. If it didn't throw me off last time, it shouldn't do so now. Especially once Courteney distracted me by kissing me and putting her hands on my ass.

She let her hands roam all over my back and body, actually. She let them go under my chest as she kissed my chin and neck, tweaking my nipples and going down to my abs. I almost thought she would play with herself down below to match Jennifer, yet her hands stayed on me.

However, her eyes went back to Jennifer as she fucked herself louder, judging by her groans. It seemed all of us had been pretty fickle during this whole thing, really. And sure enough, Courteney went from fondling me to watching Jennifer fill her own pussy.

"All right, break's over," Courteney informed. I sighed and figured this meant my work was done for now. But Courteney looked at me to say, "Just sit up and carry on."

I had to just go with it - an almost sadly ironic phrase, considering. But any thoughts of Adam Sandler were thankfully erased, when his former co-star climbed onto Courteney's face.

While I sat up and kept fucking Courteney, all I could see in front of me was Jennifer's back and ass, which wiggled as Courteney's hidden face ate her out. It distracted me a bit too much at first, but I made up for it by putting my hands on Courteney's chest and pussy, respectively.

After tweaking them for several seconds, Courteney bucked herself back on me, her groans muffled against Jennifer. In contrast, Jennifer's were much clearer - even moreso when I reached over to hold her own chest.

"Fuck, that's all I need..." Jennifer hissed. Nevertheless, I tried to top myself by letting my left hand go down to her ass. I held onto her left tit and put her nipple in between my fingers, all as I squeezed her ass and Courteney kept eating her in front. In between, I still managed to fuck Courteney a bit too.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum...are you gonna cum?" Jennifer asked...somebody.

"Getting there," I barely heard Courteney before I could answer.

"Oh fuck...aw...oh, I just gotta!" Jennifer yelled, then turned her head to me. "I'm so sorry, you gotta get outta there! Jack off and finish on us or something, just...oh, mother, come on!"

That last frustrated command could have been directed at either of us, for any reason. But I had no choice to assume it was me. So with my remaining self control, I gave Courteney just two more deep thrusts and took myself out of her.

"Thanks!" Jennifer was courteous enough to tell me, before turning around and diving her head between Courteney's legs. It didn't take long for them to settle into a sixty-nine, which would likely take them the rest of the way home.

As for me, it appeared I'd have to do it myself. All I did was warm them up, and now they were handling it themselves. Which was how I'd have to do it too, apparently - only without a partner.

Yet after a few seconds of seeing them devour each other, closer and closer to climax, it didn't feel like I got completely screwed. I mean, I wasn't getting screwed in any way now, but...

But by the way they were going, I didn't have much time to waste clearing that up. And Jennifer did give me permission...

I put my hand on my cock and went to work, focusing on them almost as much as they focused on each other's pussies. They were lost in their own world of getting each other off, so I would do the same. Only they had a much bigger head start and a lot more help.

Then again, they were being more than helpful even if they weren't touching me. They were definitely helping each other get to the finish line. The louder they got on each other, the more I knew I wouldn't be far behind.

Jennifer's ass shook violently over Courteney's face, so it seemed she was the first to go. Courteney moaned and slurped hungrily, causing Jennifer to shake her head all over the pussy below her. When Courteney's legs started going up, it was clear she was the runner up.

That only left me bringing up the rear, while staring at Jennifer's. My right hand pumped and teased my cock, and I got desperate enough to use my left on my balls. Unlike Courteney, I was working my balls to make them completely drained.

But when I put my palm over my cock to rub the head, they finally erupted.

I closed my hand over myself right on time, letting myself cum on my hand. Jennifer had invited me to cum on them, yet there wasn't much to aim at but her back at the moment. And I didn't want to leak too much on her sheets, since I was still technically her guest.

Jennifer got herself off Courteney in time for both of them to watch me finish. When I composed myself, I saw just how drenched my right hand was, and how I'd indeed start leaking on the sheets any second. But before I did, Jennifer got a hold of me.

She took my hand and started licking much of my cum off, while Courteney got her head down to suck the rest of it off me. She sat back up just as Jennifer got done tasting me - then they kissed each other while I was fresh on both their mouths.

That made me collapse on my back, as my so-called youthful energy was drying up. Neither Jennifer nor Courteney said anything to me, even after I stopped hearing them kiss. Soon, they laid down on each side of me, but there was still nothing to say.

I couldn't look at them quite yet. I would never look at them the same way again, in real life or TV - and it would certainly make my first Friends binge watching session much odder than it would have been. But I didn't want to get a head start on that awkwardness yet.

For their part, they didn't speak to me either. Maybe it was taking them a while to remember I was there. After their show, it was somewhat understandable.

When they got out of bed, I briefly thought they were getting ready to leave. Before I got too disappointed, I saw them just stretching and standing near the bed. I rolled over and sat up, now seeing the two standing side by side and still naked together.

"I think we borrowed some of your stamina," Courteney commented. "And it's still anniversary eve for a little while longer."

I had no verbal answer for her or Jennifer. I just let myself watch them, really seeing them both in full view together for the first time. I had my chance to appreciate them individually, but like this...seeing every inch of their still sexy, still envious bodies together, knowing that time to ogle them like this was running out...

My youthful stamina was on the verge of coming back soon than I thought.

To confirm it, I stood on my feet and went over to them. It was certainly confirmed when they backed me up to the wall, then took turns kissing me.

It was Courteney who stepped back as Jennifer took over kissing and rubbing against me. But she returned to nibble my ear as Jennifer went down and kissed me lower. She got on her knees and started licking my still recovering cock, while Courteney kissed my lips and I got my hands back on her.

Jennifer batted my balls around with her tongue while I placed my head between Courteney's tits. She rubbed them against me and I rested my hand on Jennifer's hair, although she was bobbling enough on me herself - at least with what she had to work with.

Courteney took her chest off me and kissed down my neck, stopping at my right nipple. She played with it and sucked it while Jennifer slowly kissed up to the other side of my chest. When she got back on her feet and went to my right side, Courteney had room to kneel and take over duties on my cock.

Now Jennifer made out with me and made sure I fondled her boobs, as Courteney had more luck going down on me. I was half-hard and getting harder while her tongue teased me, and while Jennifer guided my head down to her breasts.

"You don't have to...make anything up to me," I said into Jennifer's tits, even as Courteney's mouth sucked extra hard.

"That's not why we owe you," Jennifer told me. Instead of explaining further, she took my head back up and kissed me, which was a good answer too.

Courteney popped off my cock, licked it thoroughly, then came back on her feet and took over kissing me. Both of them went back and forth on me for several seconds at a time, then Jennifer took over and made me sit on the edge of the bed. She soon joined me and rested on my lap.

After several moments of riding and grinding on me - to the point where I wondered if she did any 'extra' research for playing a stripper - I was hard enough for Jennifer to lift herself up and sit back down right on me.

Since we all had a lot taken out of us already, and it'd be a while before we were ready for one more pop, we could let ourselves go slower now. Courteney stayed on her feet and started inserting fingers into herself, which made it hotter but didn't make us go much faster.

Jennifer and I just moaned softly, with her riding me and my hands going all over her body. Courteney took her fingers out and sucked them, then put two back in deeper than before, which I watched as intently as I could. Between her and Jennifer's ride, my eyesight was pretty crowded.

I focused on Jennifer long enough to rub her pussy and hold her ass while she wrapped her arms around me. When I rested my head on her shoulder, I focused on Courteney long enough to see her finger herself standing with both hands. Although Jennifer was fucking me and my revived cock, Courteney was making herself louder.

"Yeah...now I want you to fuck me right now..." Courteney breathed. "Jennifer, let me fuck him now..."

Jennifer huffed, but rid me a few extra seconds before coming off me. Yet she bent down to suck me off, tasting herself and getting me extra wet for Courteney. She certainly didn't have trouble sinking down on me regardless.

Soon enough, Courteney was riding me and I was able to focus on rubbing and holding her. Unlike her friend, Jennifer sat down next to me before she began fucking herself. After a minute, she reached over with her free left hand to rub between Courteney's legs.

I joined in to rub her along while fucking her, as Courteney tightened around me and bucked her hips against our hands. Her own hands then went on my chest and pushed me onto my back, then she leaned them on me as she rode me faster. For her part, Jennifer kept fingering herself and her former co-star.

I just watched Courteney bounce and jiggle on me, reaching over to fondle her pussy and chest. Courteney just rode deeper, causing us both to gasp and moan. However, Courteney got herself to stop and take herself off me, only to go and hover herself over my face.

As my vision was flooded with Courteney's wet center, I felt consumed by Jennifer when she sank onto my cock. She rid me and picked up right where Courteney left off - and so did Courteney as she grinded on my face.

I could only lick away at Courteney and try to breathe while she rubbed herself on my mouth. And I could only pump my hips up in response to Jennifer fucking me. After they got distracted with each other so many times, it seemed like they were just set to please themselves on me now.

They were riding and using me for one last orgasm, and it was getting hard to mind. A lot of things were hard now, but only for this one last round. Even though I was at their mercy, though, I wasn't going to just lie there.

I rested my hands on Courteney's hips and licked and sucked away at her, meeting her thrusts and grinding my face on her. As for Jennifer, I had my hips pump away at her, then took my hands off of Courteney to rub her.

My mouth and hips kept on going while my hands went all around, going from both their chests to their pussies and back again. They just kept chanting "Fuck me" back and forth and demanded to cum one more time.

I met Courteney's demands by grasping her tits and holding them for dear life as I sucked her harder, then burrowed my tongue deep inside her. When I felt her getting close, I reached over to try and rub Jennifer closer, but she was riding me hard enough to do much of it herself.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna fill you up...fuck, I haven't...this much since...oh, I need to cum now!" Courteney pleaded. I nibbled, sucked and then went over to finger her to seal the deal.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers