Hollywood's Hot Cougars 07: Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her dress was loose enough, Heather finally got to let it drop to the floor. Now I could see the completely naked back of her in front of me, down to her back, ass, legs, hips and figure. She then turned around to show me the naked front of her, down to her tits and glistening pussy.

And then she walked it away from me.

By the time I could properly react, Heather had reached her staircase. I got myself up and raced to follow, catching up just in time to see her walk up the last few stairs. By the time I got here, she was entering what I assumed was her bedroom.

I was proven right by the time I got in, as Heather sat herself on her mattress. By the time I reached it, Heather had popped two of her right fingers from her mouth, which she then put right in her pussy. She then put her left index finger in her mouth, then popped it off and lifted her hips up to expose her asshole.

Her left finger went into it soon enough, as I could only watch her stimulate her own holes. Yet she took her two fingers out of her pussy, still fucking her own ass while sliding her freed, wet fingers onto her left breast.

I wanted so badly to suckle and lick the juices she put on her tit. However, since she was fucking herself instead of letting me do it, I wondered if I was now being punished for leaving her ass alone down there.

Yet my thoughts were interrupted by Heather's groaning, as she inserted her finger completely into her ass. She pumped it hard for several moments before taking it out, catching her breath enough to tell me, "That's how I want you to fuck me..."

If that's what the lady wanted...

Heather didn't even need to move for this to work. She just kept her hips up enough for my cock to reach her asshole, as I stood over her. Once my head started inching into her hole, I placed my fingers I into her open pussy, rubbing it along and hoping the stimulation cancelled out the pain down below - if there was any by now.

Regardless, my head fully entered her asshole while a finger from each hand got into her pussy. They each started fucking her before my cock got into the act, with Heather eventually backing herself up to take more in. At that stage, I took my wet fingers out and put them on her tits, letting my cock take over the actual fucking.

In the meantime, I smeared Heather's juices onto her nipples and areolas, which she took to rubbing as well. We each made sure her tits were bouncing as her hips went back and forth as well, taking an inch of me into her behind at a time.

When I was all the way in, I let my right finger go back all the way into her pussy as well. I just wiggled it around and pinched her left nipple while fucking her, then froze my cock and let my finger take over fucking her while palming her full breast for a while.

"Oh God...oh my fuck..." Heather groaned. For all the countless sex and nude scenes she'd done in 25 years, even she hadn't had anything this extensive on camera. Off camera...I could think about another time.

This time, my next move was to take out my finger and just fuck her ass, doing it hard and fast to make up for it. Heather kept groaning, more and more incoherent with each thrust. I waited until her pussy got even wetter, rubbed it with both index fingers until they got wet again, and rubbed and coated her tits all over again until I palmed them both.

"Oh fuck...you just wanna cover me in cum again, huh?" Heather moaned. "No...I want your cum in my ass this time...I wanna feel it in there now...

I wanted to remind her that she couldn't give me the longest, hardest blowjob ever if I did that. Combined with where I was in now...

But she slammed her ass back harder and tighter against me, and I decided to concentrate on the here and now.

I was so set on doing that, I had to make myself slow down before long, since I was probably further along than she was. To close the gap, I brought my fingers back to Heather's pussy and let them take over.

Two of my left ones went inside of her, then I let my right index finger worm my way in. They just wiggled around as best they could, which made Heather throw her head back and move her hips around, while she began fondling her breasts herself. Still, I kept my fingers in her pussy where they belonged, for the moment.

The moment passed when I took my right finger out, let my left ones fuck her hard, then let my cock take over again. Heather wrapped her legs around me, kept telling me to fuck her some more, and wiggled her hips quite madly.

After squeezing both her nipples and shaking her breasts around, Heather's cries became more broken and erratic. I took it to mean she was getting close, so I tried to confirm it by shoving three of my left fingers into her pussy, while teasing her right nipple and thrusting my entire cock in and out of her.

"Fuck I'm cumming all over..." Heather started. She didn't need words to tell me the rest of it. The way her pussy tightened and exploded all over my left hand and fingers was enough.

I had to slow my cock down, both to enjoy Heather's orgasm and delay my own just a few seconds longer. But when I pulled my fingers out, Heather quickly took hold of them, surprising me with her energy even now.

"I'm tasting some kind of cum this time," she explained. With that, she wrapped her lips around my cum-soaked fingers, tasting herself.

And just as her cum went down one tight, hot hole, mine finally started shooting into another.

Heather's ass practically sucked at least a half-gallon of cum from me, at least by my biased estimation. Her mouth came off my fingers and let out a final long groan, although this one was barely a match for mine. And at the least, she was already lying down.

When I was done, I was surprised I didn't collapse on the floor then and there. Yet I stayed upright and tried somewhat to pull myself out of Heather's ass, although she removed herself just fine at the end. Once she was out of the way, I turned and sat on the edge of the couch before plopping onto my back.

If the date made a blowjob necessary for me to wake up, then this...maybe I was already too tired to finish that.

Neither me nor Heather moved as we lay next to each other, letting the silence win out for once. But when Heather got herself to her feet and headed off, I put my legs onto the bed and laid in the center. I figured I'd get comfortable in this position first, before I thought about what she was doing and why.

I did hear the sink being used, so I figured she was cleaning up for obvious reasons. Reassured, my eyes were halfway closed by the time I heard her walking back.

Then for the second time tonight, my eyes shot open from the feel of something wet on my cock. Only it wasn't a mouth.

"Hips up, please," Heather said, once I noticed her hovering a wet cloth over my cock. What's more, she was carrying a towel in her other hand.

Seeing no choice, I lifted my hips up and Heather took advantage by placing the towel under them. After I wound up sitting right on the towel, Heather took my flaccid cock and rubbed it with the wet cloth, the drops landing on the towel instead of her sheets.

"This is hardly going to get hard again...if that's what you're going for," I said.

"I have to do this before I go for it," Heather answered. "With where this has been...you had your way of cleaning me off, I have mine," she helpfully reminded.

"All right, I had that coming," I conceded. "But there's no way...not after both those..."

"That's why it's gonna be the longest one ever," Heather figured. "More than enough time to make it the hottest and hardest too."

"It's gonna be that no matter what. Because it's you," I showed my trust in her.

"But this time I won't be cheating," Heather noted. "You were already hard when I woke you. This...this is gonna be a challenge. Maybe one worth all your little stall tactics." She settled down onto the bed and finished, "Don't think I won't use some of my own, though."

The need for those was probably a long, long way off. But whatever she thought would help...

Heather laid down between my legs, her right elbow leaning right beside my inner thigh. My cock wasn't nearly hard enough for her to really work on, yet she had a way around that. Her right hand grabbed my still soft cock, holding it up and leaning her head down to start suckling my head.

Her tongue played with my slit as her lips covered my head, kissing it and rubbing it against her lips. She soon took my whole head into her mouth, humming on it and making it as wet as she could. I wasn't truly affected by it yet, but I appreciated the effort and the sight of it.

I let my head rest into Heather's blond hair and head, as her thumb started stroking underneath my head. Her mouth came off my tip and she kissed it for a while, before slowly sliding her tongue down. My shaft still wasn't hard, yet she kissed and licked down it towards my not quite taut ball sack.

Heather looked right at me as she kissed each of my balls and brushed her right fingers up and down my shaft. My hand did grasp her hair a little harder as she suckled one of my balls harder, and I audibly moaned when she took both of them in and hummed.

Even with slow results so far, her big blue eyes looked aroused and eager. I slid my hand down to her soft face, and she responded by rubbing my shaft against her open left cheek. The feeling on both sides of her made me feel the start of a little tingle.

After Heather felt me stirring, she dropped back down to work more thoroughly on my balls. When that wasn't enough, she dipped further down and kissed me right below my sack. She proceeded to bat her tongue on the bottom of my nuts, until she kissed further down and put her hands on both my sack and shaft.

I almost arched my hips up, as if I wanted her to go even lower. As I started to consider that I actually might, she actually did.

Her little tongue dip on my ass jolted me up harder, to which Heather went back up and started sucking my head again. With my staff getting harder, she'd be able to suck more of my cock any time now. The more her tongue curled around my head and her right fingers danced between my balls and taint, the more that time seemed quite near.

When she shoved her head down to take my entire, hardening cock in her mouth and lick it up, that time seemed about a second away.

To be fair, it probably took close to a half-minute more for me to get truly hard when she popped off. But between her suckling and her licking me up and down, I easily lost count. However long it took, I was fully hard faster than at least one of us expected.

Nevertheless, I was nowhere near close to cumming, and we both knew it. This meant that Heather still had a lot more work to do - and now she was in prime position to do it.

With my cock at full strength on the outside again, Heather more aggressively bobbed up and down my shaft, then more thoroughly licked me from top to bottom. Now that my balls were getting tight again, she got more vocal and forceful in sucking them into her mouth. When she finished there, she placed her lips on my head and rubbed them all over.

"I really want my mouth fucked right now," Heather admitted. "I really, really want this cock down my throat..."

Before I could take her up on that myself, she slammed her mouth down my cock for me. Just as I got used to it, she came off with a flourish. But she soon came back down and bobbed on me furiously, until I started thrusting into her myself.

I fucked her mouth hard for several seconds, then she came off and stroked my much wetter shaft. She then took charge and bobbed me into her throat over and over, as my hand rested into her hair and narrowly resisted pushing her head down. Yet when she let me fuck her again, I couldn't refuse for long.

Heather resumed command, noisily slurping and sucking me all the way down. Her head wouldn't stay still for more than a half-second, as she bobbed, shook it and slammed it against my groin. She finally kept it still as I fucked her mouth for a final stretch, but figured that was all I could take.

When I took myself out, Heather caught her breath and regrouped, her eyes darting between me and my cock. "Now that that's out of my system..." she figured.

Indeed, Heather's next round on my cock was slower and less out of control. She was almost soothing as she enjoyed tonguing, suckling and sliding her lips and tongue over me, lulling me into bliss. Given that I didn't have to worry about cumming right now, and we'd both had our wildest moment pass, this was just plain fun.

I could just sit back, enjoy Heather's wondrous mouth, admire her lovely face as it enjoyed me, and let my hands rub her face and hair - as if that gave her as much pleasure as she was giving me. Yet although it was unequal, Heather didn't seem to mind, since she hummed pleasingly anyway and teased every inch of me she could suck and touch.

However, she took her left hand away from me a short time later. In fact, she was reaching around to her own genitals instead. Apparently she was reawakening down there as well, and she was choosing to handle it herself for now.

I could have offered to do it myself, but that would have blocked out my view at the moment. Since she was humming louder and working with even more enthusiasm as she fucked herself, I didn't exactly want to look away.

Still, Heather inserting a second finger into herself was fairly distracting. It got even more so when she placed her thumb against her asshole, stimulating that on top of everything. She didn't put it inside, yet she still managed to work on both her lower holes while filling her upper one with my cock all at once.

"Tastes so good," Heather finally spoke when she freed her mouth. She hovered her mouth around me while focusing on fingering herself all over for the moment. "Feels so good, too..." She added.

Before I could agree, Heather plunged her mouth back on me and stroked the bottom with her free right hand. Somehow, she did all this while her left hand fucked her down below, as every part of her worked quickly and passionately.

The spectacle was enough to make me feel...ready. Against all biology, here I was apparently going one more time...damn, she was good.

Goddamn, she was fucking good. Whether I said that out loud or not after her tongue did...that to my underside, and her hand tugged my balls just like that, it didn't make it any less true.

True enough to make me...fuck, to actually make me...

...freeze in limbo after Heather just fucking took her hands and mouth off me.

She even took her left hand off her pussy and ass, further blindsiding me. Before I could put words and questions together, she got up and crawled over to my upper body.

"Your cock needs a break before it goes off," Heather informed. "But your mouth doesn't. I could do this alone, but you earned another shot. Just from a different angle."

My face clearly looked anxious and on edge, but Heather didn't see it. Eventually, it was mainly because she was sitting up and hovering her ass and pussy over my face.

Admittedly, that view helped to calm me down and forget about my blue balls. Having her wet pussy come down towards my mouth made me even more forgiving.

And the faster I did this and made her cum one last time, the faster she could make us even again.

With both selfish and unselfish reasoning, I lifted my mouth up and started devouring Heather's pussy again. Once I got in the swing of it, I even let my tongue go up to her ass while my fingers went back on her snatch. Fingering that and licking her up higher sounded like a winning strategy, if Heather's groans were truthful.

"Oh, come on, you taste my cum now...then I can get to yours," Heather got out. I certainly believed that.

I stepped up my efforts, tonguing her pussy and running my hands all over her ass, brushing her hole every so often too. Before long, I reached up and tried to get a hold of her tits, remembering that helped trigger her last time.

Once I managed to grab them, I let my tongue go off for all it was worth. "Oh yeah, one more...I got one more big shot of cum in me..." Heather promised. "If it's anything like the one you got in that hard cock...oh, it still looks so good..."

With that, Heather removed my hands from her cock and dropped herself down. Her ass and pussy stayed over me, but now her upper body was on my lower one and her head was headed right back for my cock. This last-minute sixty-nine was on.

The second I felt her mouth back on me, I let mine moan right into her pussy and suck her as hard as I could. I kind of hoped I'd be inspired to make her cum right now, so she could stop before making me cum. At the least, I wanted to see myself cum in or on her face - but then again, she didn't have the best view when I came on her the first time.

Even with Heather's mouth going lower, my tongue got as deep as possible into her. Even as her hand went back on my balls, one of mine tickled her asshole as the other tickled her pussy. Finally, I let my left index finger go into her ass and the thumb go into her pussy, while I licked the side of her pussy for good measure.

The double penetration seemed to work, at least enough for Heather to take her mouth off me. She groaned, backed up against my fingers and urged me to fuck and lick her harder until she came.

I only needed about a minute until I took my thumb out, let my tongue go all the way back in and trigger that final release.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, take it, take it, fuck me, now!" Heather babbled before unloading. It made me kind of proud to reduce someone with her power to that. Or maybe she knew such an act would get to me...or whatever else I could think over when she wasn't drenching my tongue.

I licked and drank her up once more, and once more she wasn't in a position to see it. Yet she wasn't sucking me off to make me see what that was like. Maybe she would when she recovered, which would be any moment now.

Yet she let her hips move over my mouth and face, letting the last bits of cum out. When it was finished, I heard her take a few deep breaths, then roll off me.

If I wasn't allowed to rest and go to sleep yet, then...or maybe I was. I didn't know and I wasn't brave enough to question her yet.

"Fuck...that's enough. Just one more thing and that's enough..." she said. "You hand it over now..."

Heather returned between my legs, picking up right where she left off with her mouth. But after getting me wet again, she used the last trick up her sleeve.

"Tell me when," she instructed, before taking her tits and using them to smother my cock.

When and any other words were far from my lips, as I watched Heather pump her full tits over my throbbing cock. I could only start moving my hips up to fuck them myself, which made Heather keep them still.

That wasn't quite enough, so I reached over to take hold of them myself, fondling them while I fucked them. She let me sit back and do nothing earlier, so I owed her a similar rest before I exploded all over her. Or in her, whatever she decided on.

She stuck her tongue out and licked my head whenever it came up, so I hoped that decision was coming soon. It felt like it'd be coming not much longer from now.

"Tell me when all that hot, young cum is cumming all over me," Heather asked. She then took hold of her tits again, squeezed them so I couldn't move, and took my head right in her mouth.

A few suckles and licks on her part, and fondles on my part, and I had to yell "When!" in quite a hurry.

Heather took her tits off as I started to unleash the biggest, hardest orgasm ever to cap off the biggest, hardest blowjob ever. The remains landed on her lips and face before she wrapped her lips around me, swallowing the cum she wanted ever since she woke me up in this exact position.