Hollywood's Kittens Gone Astray Ch. 00

Story Info
The beginning...
818 words
4.19
18.2k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 1932. The Great Depression was in full swing. In every city across America it was hard times. Gangsters popped up every where trying to make a name for themselves.

My great, great, grandmother, Lilleth, led the gifted life. Other family members, older kinfolk, would say this in whispers. Mostly, at family gatherings that included alcohol, which was all of them!

Lilleth or Lilly as she preferred to be called, was running through the Chicago back alleys, as fast as her agile legs would take her. Behind Lilly was one lone figure of a man chasing after her, silently.

In 1932, great, great, grandma Lilly was a mere 22 years old. She was a street wise hood rat, using her "gifts" to come up off the streets, for good. She had the gift to talk people into doing her bidding. The gift was only in its infancy as far as power goes. It would grow stronger every year that she managed to survive.

She was drawn to the men who had the money. Mobsters, had alot of money. Lilly had looks to kill for, a desire for the good life, and a gift for gab. It was the perfect union. Lilly had carved out a perfect niche within Capone's organized crime syndicate. She was one of Capone's bedtime girls, and she was happy with that arrangement, as it came with her very own Suite at a posh, upscale hotel. Lilly had stayed as one of Capone's most treasured guests, for over 2 years now. It was as Lilly had suggested, although, Capone would have probably done it without hypnotic suggestion.

Lilleth had plotted and set course on an irreversible path of destruction. While rubbing elbows and sucking cocks, of upper echelon men in power, she made a few enemies along the way. She lured the mayor away from his wife for a weekend, and broke in the chief of police's soD. She had lured the men for the St. Valentines day Massacre, to their morbid ending, with promises of a gangbang, and the naked Lilly laughing, when they became human swiss cheese.

Al Capone was the jealous type and he didn't appreciate Lilly's running around Chicago, giving up her freaky nature to other men. With all the safeguard suggestions she had given Capone to not harm her, the conniving bastard had found a way to thwart her existence completely. A deaf assassin was called in to handle the Lilly issue. Someone on whom her power of suggestion was totally useless against. So, she found herself running through the back alleys of Chicago, breathless, and the mystery man gaining ground on her with every step.

When the man finally grabbed a hand full of Lilly's hair, he yanked her backwards hard, and stopped her long winded chase in an instant. Lilly screamed, in pain and fear, as the deaf man swiftly bound her hands and feet together and stuffed her mouth with a gag. He carried the trembling young lady all the way back to her hotel room, where Capone and several of his inner circle were waiting impatiently.

Lilly was thrown onto the bed roughly, and stripped of her clothes even less gently. The assassin only watched, yet didn't partake, while Capone and company proceeded to rape and humiliate Lilly. Most of them had been instructed to never harm Lilly, but that hadn't included the command to not weild their sausages with ferocity. Lilly sucked and fucked for hours, hoping he would show her some mercy. As they all exited the room except for Lilly and her captor, Capone made a fatal mistake. He granted her whatever last words she wished to speak after he left the room. Leaving an envelope filled to overstuffing, with large denominated bills, Capone left his sweet Lilly there to die alone and covered in men's jism.

The assassin let the gag out and motioned Lilly to speak her dying words.

"With every last breathe, I, Lilleth curse you and your ancestors to a life of imprisonment, disease, darkness, and death! I call upon the beings wherever they are, that gave to me this gift, to let vengeance be mine. If not today, then grant me my dying wish in generations to come, and I will give to you my soul for etertinity. Let there be one born, with my powers already at their full height, and a lust for vengeance, to be judge, jury, and executioner upon Capone's future lineage." Said Lilly in her final speech.

She watched as the assassin raised the cold hard steel to level with her head. She closed her eyes and waited for the ancestor who would come to finally avenge her wrongful and untimely demise.

Four generations would pass until i was born, and another 18 years to the day after that, until Lilleth's final demand and wishes would begin to come to fruition.