Holodeck Discoveries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Computer, arch!" Nothing happened. "Computer, end program! Now god damn it!" Nothing. The large man grabbed a hold of my uniform and yanked, ripping the sleeve. "Somebody help me!" I tapped my communicator. "Laughlin to..." The large man tore the communicator from my uniform and crushed it with his bare hand! Then he grabbed at the tear in my sleeve with both hands and pulled the upper half of my uniform apart. "Finish striping for me slut, or you'll have to explain another black eye to your superiors!" His fist curled and tightened in a threatening manner.

I yelłed, "Enough of this. Computer, end program and display arch. Override ..." That was all I got out before he punched me in the mouth. I cupped my hands to my mouth and tasted blood. "I told you to strip slut! Looks like I'll have to do this the hard way."

He picked me up and carried me bodily to the chair. I screamed and struggled, but he was relentless. He plopped me down in the chair and bent down in front of me. I aimed a kick at his face but he was too quick. He darted in again and grabbed the bottom half of my uniform and yanked. The uniform came down my legs until it was turned inside out and bunched near my feet.

I tried kicking again, but it was useless with my feet now tangled in the remnants of my uniform. I screamed again for the computer to put an end to this ordeal, but nothing happened. I looked into the face of my tormentor and saw his angry lust and his contempt for me and my wants.

Then he was back on his knees between my legs, grasping my underwear. He essentially snapped the underwear off with one quick motion.

Now I was naked with a fierce, angry, naked man and I was dreading what was coming next.

"I see you came equipped with a cock this time Annette," he said, in reference to my obviously male anatomy. "I love it when you surprise me like this. Now get on your knees and suck me!"

When I didn't move, he punched me in the stomach. "I said on your knees and suck me whore!"

I was doubled over in pain, so he pulled me from the chair. I fell onto the floor and he pounced on me. He wrestled me to my knees, then backed away and stood up. He advanced on me, his hard prick sticking out in front of him, angry and red and leaking precum.

"Open up slut!"

I kept my mouth shut. His leg shot out and gave me a good stiff kick in the ribs. I groaned in pain and my mouth opened, and was suddenly stuffed full of cock. My eyes bulged and I choked, but my tormentor didn't stop. He roughly put his hands on either side of my face and continued to shove it in.

When the invading cock hit the back of my throat, I gagged and struggled to breathe. Once I finally caught my breath, I realized my nose was touching his lower abs. He had his entire cock in my mouth and grunted with pleasure.

Then he slowly began to withdraw it and I got a brainwave. I bit down as hard as I could and once again tasted blood. Instead of the expected wail of agony, I heard him moan in pleasure. "That's it cock whore, use your teeth. You like that big cock don't you. You like being fucked in the mouth you little teasing bitch!"

I was nonplussed. I had to figure out how to breathe around his shaft as he began fucking my face harder. I eventually got my gag reflex under control and began to establish a rhythm with his thrusts. Then a funny thing happened: I realized (with some horror) that my own prick had hardened and my strong erection had emerged from the tangle of my pubic patch. I had gotten a hardon from being forced to suck another man's cock.

On the heels of that revelation came his orgasm. It certainly took me by surprise. Without warning, his body stiffened, his grip on my head tightened and then he was shooting torrents of hot cum into my mouth. I gagged and struggled to breathe as he filled my mouth with his spunk. When he finally finished cumming, he continued to hold my head in a death grip and did not withdraw his massive cock from my mouth. "Swallow my cum bitch, then get me ready for round 2."

When I did nothing, he cuffed me upside the head. Reluctantly, I swallowed his warm load, felt it sliding down my throat. I was surprised that he remained hard, and he began fucking my face again, working his stiff prick in and out.

"Use your tongue to clean me up bitch."

I did as instructed, swirling my tongue around the head and up and down the pulsing shaft. The fact that I was starting to enjoy blowing him was not lost on him or me. He teased me about developing a "boner" as he called it and said he knew I liked it like this.

Without warning he withdrew from my mouth and backed away. He ordered me to remove the rest of my uniform and mount the chair on my knees. When I did nothing, he raised his meaty fist in a warning and promise of what was to come if I didn't comply.

Once again, I was forced to do something I didn't want to do. I bent down and shucked the uniform off of my legs, and then mounted the chair on my knees, facing the back of the chair. The large man approached me and told me to crouch on the chair. I felt him reach underneath me and stroke my most private spot. Then he withdrew his hand.

I heard him spit, then his hand was back down there and he was wetting up my asshole with his spit. When he felt I was ready, he told me to get on my knees and stick my ass up in the air. Part of me wanted to resist and refuse, part of me wanted to get this over with, and another part of me had enjoyed the way it felt when he lubed me up and wanted to feel what it was like to have a cock up my ass.

All my attempts to end this had not worked up to this point. I tried one last command to try to end the simulation, but it was no good. On top of that, I got another blow to the kidneys for my trouble. So I finally submitted and assumed the position. He stepped behind me, and I felt hist left hand on my hip.

Then without ceremony or foreplay, I felt the head of his meat touch my virgin asshole, and then he forced it inside of me.

Oh the pain! I felt like I was being torn open. There was so much pressure as he bore down. I felt his other hand on my hip, gripping me, then suddenly he thrust forward, burying himself deep inside my bowels. He paused for a moment, and I took this opportunity to exhale and scream. As I inhaled, he started to inch his way out, then he slammed it back in again just as deeply. I screamed in pain again and then he started to pick up the pace. He would only pull out about halfway, then shove it back in deeply. In a distracted way, I could tell he had bottomed out inside me because I felt his abs and pubes against my ass on his downstrokes.

Warmth spread over me and soon the pain in my torn opening was replaced by numbness. And then it started to change as the head of his scepter found a spot deep within me that felt good when it was touched. I figured if I was going to get ass fucked, I might as well enjoy it. So I started moving my hips and trying to aim his cock at that area.

He continued to pound my ass relentlessly. I could hear him grunting with his effort. My own cock had become harder that it had ever been and I reached down and began stroking it as he fucked me. It felt amazing now to be so full in such a sensitive area. I could also feel a familiar tingle in my balls that told me my own orgasm was imminent.

On one of his downstrokes, his crown touched that special spot, which sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!"

I could feel my sphincter expanding and contracting around his invading cock as my own seed erupted. I think the squeezing sensations he must have been feeling in my ass must have sent him over the edge, because he bottomed out inside me and began filling my cavity with his spunk.

He remained still for a long time. The seat of the chair was covered with my cum. Then, without a word, he pulled his cock out of my sensitive ass. It emerged with an audible **plop**. I felt his cum follow as it began leaking out of my gaping hole.

He finally spoke for the first time since he had ordered me to assume the position. "You got fucked good slut. Your ass felt so tight. Now go back to work and come back to see me tonight when your shift ends."

I looked over my shoulder and was surprised to see the holodeck archway. He was standing beside it, still naked, arms folded across his chest and a satisfied smirk on his handsome face.

My wits started to return. I sensed that he would no longer hurt me. I had so many questions. I thought I would try him first.

I approached him and said, "You keep calling me Annette. Annette who?"

He replied blandly, "I don't know what you mean Annette."

So I persisted. "Do you realize I'm not this Annette person? My name is Tim Laughlin."

"Who else but Annette would enter my realm? You must be her."

OK, now I was getting the idea. Sometimes you cannot argue with a computer program. It was obvious now that this Annette person had programmed this man to behave as he did: pounce on her and force her to perform sex acts and take it up the ass. He could not distinguish between Annette and anyone else.

Shit! It was at this point I realized that my uniform was on the floor beside the chair, completely ruined. Bending over to retrieve it, I realized how sore my asshole was too. Still, I had to get back to my quarters, and I couldn't do that naked. I attempted to dress in it, and was at least pleased that the lower half of my body was covered.

I invented a cover story in case I encountered someone between here and my room. Then I gave the command to end the program, and stepped out of the archway.

To be continued in chapter 2.

12