Holodeck Discoveries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth groaned in ecstasy and started to undulate her hips, grinding against us. Then I felt a hand grip my cock and begin to slowly stroke up and down. Both of Beth's hands were on my upper torso for support, so that must mean it was Steve who was so exquisitely wanking me. Sure enough, I looked down to observe him sliding his hand up and down my shaft. He would squeeze the crown on the way up, and grip firmly on the way down. Beth gently broke away and told Steve she needed to be fucked hard.

He obliged, let go of my cock, bent her over and took his place behind her. I stepped in front of Beth and slipped my cock between her perfectly pouty lips. She groaned when Steve slid into her honey pot, and the sensations felt amazing on my organ. We proceeded to get into a rhythm where he would thrust in, and then withdraw. As he was withdrawing, I would thrust into her mouth. We fucked like this slowly for a couple minutes, the warm water cascading down upon us. But as our pleasure increased, so did our speed and intensity.

Beth broke first, removing me from her mouth to scream out her orgasm. That sent me over the edge. I pumped my cock with my hand and shot ropes of cum all over her pretty face. Steve kept fucking her hard from behind, pistoning his cock in and out of her furiously. He exclaimed that he was going to come too, and pulled out of his sister's twat and ejaculated all over her back.

When he withdrew, Beth stood up and kissed me. I could taste my semen on her lips. Then she turned and kissed her brother. I was totally blissed out.

Beth announced that she needed to get out of the shower, so she stepped to the door and exited. As she did, I briefly caught a glimpse of movement in the mirror that wasn't Beth, but then Steve was stepping towards me and his hand was down at my crotch again. As he leaned in to me, his hand circled my cock and he began to rub it. "Come on Annie, are you ready for a round of just you and me?"

Amazingly, his cock remained hard and was jabbing into my thigh. My own prick began to stiffen again despite my orgasm just moments before. He leaned in to kiss me, when Beth said, "Hey you two, don't get too hot in there. Come to my room so we can continue what we started."

Steve looked at me and asked "Should we go?"

"Yes, I think we should."

So he let go of me, backed off and opened the door. I stepped out behind him and we both toweled off in silence. Then we walked back down the hall to Beth's room.

I went to close the door behind me, but she told me to leave it open 'in case Mom or Dad want to join us.'

I figured, "What the hell? When in Betazed." and went inside and joined them on the bed. There there was already plenty of touching and kissing going on. Steve's proud erection had not subsided, and again I was surprised that mine hadn't either. I got on the other side of Beth and began to probe down at her crotch again. I spread her moist lips and jammed a finger inside. She purred and encouraged me to lay down, then she mounted my face and lowered her dripping wet slit down to my waiting mouth. As I engulfed her peach, she moaned. I felt a pair of lips encircle my glans and begin suckling the sensitive tip of my prick.

I groaned loudly into Beth's snatch and probed it with my tongue, drinking deeply of her nectar. I licked all around and jabbed my tongue inside, then back out and up and down her labia majora. When I reached the sensitive bud at the top, I teased it with some gentle licks, flicking it from side to side, then pushed hard against it with the flat of my tongue, moving it from side to side forcefully. Her moans and groans increased and she started bucking her hips.

The mouth on my cock began sucking harder and faster, and I was compelled to buck my hips. The suction felt amazing and I was on the verge of cumming again soon. Beth beat me to it; my face was suddenly awash in her nectar and she called out that she was coming. That set me off as I bucked my hips furiously up into Steve's sucking mouth and unleashed another torrent of my creamy jism. He sucked me clean, licking all the sticky cum off my spent cock.

Beth climbed off my face and Steve came up to the head of the bed and positioned his rigid pole at my lips. I opened up and took the head of his penis in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. He groaned and forced it in a little deeper. As his cock continued to penetrate my willing mouth, I felt Beth's hand begin to stroke my own deflated member.

This whole scene was so erotic. Here I was giving a blowjob to a guy while his sister was trying to coax me back to stiffness. Steve pulled out of my mouth and told me to tongue his balls. He dipped one into my mouth and I suckled the hairy sack, rolling the testicle around with my lips. He groaned in pleasure and told me how good I was. I left the one nut and repeated the same suckling on the other. In the meantime, Beth had managed to get a rise out of me. I felt her shifting on the bed, then suddenly I felt her silky smooth twat envelop my sensitive prick.

She sank down my shaft until I was balls-deep inside of her. Her brother put his throbbing cock back into my mouth and began to face-fuck me again, this time a little more forcefully.

"I'm getting close Annie! Are you ready for my cum?"

All I could do was get out a gurgled "Mphnnph mhpmmph."

I felt his balls constrict and his body went rigid, then my mouth was being filled with his cum. It kept spurting and filling me. I had a hard time swallowing, but once I managed to catch a breath, his semen went down my throat. Beth was still riding me cowgirl style when she suddenly stopped.

"Oh hello," she said. "I didn't know that Annie had invited any guests. Take off your clothes and join us." Who was she talking to? I couldn't see because Steve was still in my field of vision, and his spent cock was still in my mouth. Beth went back to riding me, and when Steve moved, I got the surprise of my life. There was an observer standing in the doorway, and she wasn't part of Annette's holographic program!

To be continued...

12