Holodeck Flashback to 1960's

Story Info
Upskirts galore as women attend an art meeting.
4.2k words
4.31
23.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that one of the science fiction tv series uses a Holodeck to create any scenery or time period I thought I'd use it to go back to 1967 but use today's digital camera technology to capture what was missed (for instance all the stockings on display due to the nature of the fashion with everyday women).

So I programmed the Holodeck to take place at a daytime art society meeting in the year 1967. This meeting was held in the spring of a nice warm day after Easter so women would be wearing some of their latest additions to their wardrobe. Being that it was the late 60's the miniskirt era was in full swing and all these women wore as short of a skirt or dress that they dared given that they had stockings on.

Many of the well to do, artsy, and influential married women took part in such social events such as art museums, charities etc. They did this in the 1960's as their husbands worked and they stayed home to manage the household. Many of the women did their shopping in skirts and dresses with nylons as part of their daily public appearance. You can imagine the added fashion appearance that those women attending a daytime social event would have as they were dressed to impress other women. This story will explain what it would be like to have been at one of these events but using digital cameras (some hidden) to capture the many views of stockings and girdles that were part of that era in everyday situations.

There was a monthly meeting of a major city art social event that was typically attended by all women mostly of the society class. This was attended by women and some brought their adult daughters with them also to such events. This was a way to improve their social status and network among one another and further enhance their husband's career by belonging to the right society clubs etc. Being that it was a social event all these women got dressed up for the event. This Holodeck scenario took place before pantyhose was mainstream in public.

So today the monthly meeting was a combination of art gallery business as well as a guest speaker to discuss and demonstrate a new modern concept called meditation, guided meditation to be exact. Meditation was an Eastern medicine approach to relaxation and awareness and something that would be of interest to expose society's well-to-do women to this new mind/body technique that was an upcoming thing.

So the usual women attended and many brought with them a friend or daughter to listen to this speaker as well. Today the meeting will be attended by about 30 women. Ranging from the mid and upper 20's to into the early 60's.

As the doors opened into the meeting room the guests could see that the customary rows of individual chairs were replaced with long tables all facing the front of the room and the podium. There were four tables in each row, each table would sit two people. So each row sat eight people and there were four rows of tables. These tables were of the laminate type with a wood look to the top of them and they had chrome legs at each corner and a slight three inch perimeter tan colored top edge supporting the table top. Basically a common conference table at the time. Padded chairs were neatly located for sitting at these tables to take notes on etc.

The women all filed into the room among much social talk. Such comments could be heard as: Hello, hugs of hello, love your outfit, you look great, love your purse, what is your husband doing, what are your kids doing, etc.

The women all filed into the room among all the greeting and they began to find a seat at each table. Sitting in front of the room was the host, the designated head of the art society, Mrs. Hall. So the right of her was the guest speaker on meditation, Cindy Flowers. Cindy was Mrs. Hall's niece from California and she was dressed unlike the others attending in blue jeans and a tie-dyed shirt.

Mrs. Hall quickly called everyone in to sit down and called the meeting to order. Mrs. Hall's staff was seated in the front row with all the other guests behind them. Mrs. Hall, so you know was a very reserved and proper woman, always perfectly dressed and today was no exception. Rumor had it that she just turned 50 but had no birthday party and would not admit to beign now 50. She was of average height, five foot six inches or so, and a size 8. She maybe was between an 8 and a size 10 but she wore a firm fitting girdle that made her a perfect size 8.

Unknown to everyone was that I set up the table layouts and chose the tables carefully and I ordered 36 mini digital video cameras from the 21st century to secretly record this meeting, or more importantly the voyeur fashion show that was to unknowing to take place at the meeting. I had mounted two mini cameras discretely under each table, one in front of each chair. The camera was mounted underneath the table top behind the front facing edge (that concealed it), and facing the seated person. In other words each camera had a perfect discrete view under the table looking directly at a person sitting in the chair. And was less that two feet away from each seated woman. Since the fashion in the 60's was all dresses and skirts I figured the camera would capture many lovely leggy views as this meeting progressed.

I also had four cameras discretely placed on the side and front and back walls of the room as well the 32 cameras under the table ones facing the seated women. Since these cameras were miniature and never having been invented in the 60's no one had a clue what to look for. So their small size was ideal to conceal in the surroundings of the room. And only if one was to get on the floor and look up under the table would anyone see a little black box, but without any technology like that in the 60's no one would ever think it was a camera, but just part of the table. The camera in the front of the room was located in an almost visible location as it sat on top of a potted artificial tree, hidden behind some ground cover at the base of the potted tree. Still not visible to the eye but I knew where it was.

The four cameras around the room could be used to sync each table camera location with who was seated there so that you knew who's legs and skirt you were looking at. All these cameras had SD cards to record the entire event. These cameras would finally provide the young men of today with the documentation of what the older guys saw in the 60's when they said stockings and girdle views were an everyday sight.

The cameras were all turned on before the doors opened and as planned the cameras captured the women from the time they sat down to the end of the meeting.

What was captured was amazing! There was even more upskirts than I could have imagined. With the safety of being only women in the room and sitting at a table, the leg crossing, skirt or dress siding higher and higher over time and even some women sitting without their legs crossed provided more upskirts and leggy views than likely most of all the online pics of today.

Oh how nice the views were in the 60's. These videos made me recall those days where if you watched a woman long enough, getting in or out of a car, sitting on a sofa at a holiday get together, having a women play on the floor with a little kid, grocery shopping and watching them reach high or low for an item on a shelf all of those scenarios would almost guarantee one of a stocking top view or even luckier the view or a girdle or garter too.

Tan stockings were the typical well dressed code then, with just some minor shade differences in the color of the hose. Some stockings were longer or shorter depending on the style and the size, thickness and length, of the woman's legs.

So what was some of the observations and views? Well I will share a few here now.

So as Mrs. Bev Hall conducted the monthly business a variety of views were seen from under the tables. The women in the front row, being Mrs. Hall's staff were all engaged in the meeting and not aware of how all their skirts or dresses kept hiking upward as time went on. They crossed or uncrossed their legs as they took notes, or discussed things. The views under the tables were perfect. The other guests, meaning not staff, were less engaged but polite to let the business at hand be discussed. Since the guests were less engaged they did fidget at times with many leg crossings, skirt tugging down and sometimes leaning to the side to get their purse off the floor etc.

Needless to say they all had stockings on. I can attest that each camera did pick up a stocking top or more at each seated woman. Some showed more than stocking tops, some much more. So a combination of girdles were worn, from panty girdles, to long leg panty girdles, to open bottom girdles, to even a garter belt. Not all of these were obvious as to which woman wore what until the meditation started.

Any man would have just enjoyed the under table pleasure of seeing these well to do women unknowingly showing off their legs, and hose and more.

So the business part was over and Mrs. Hall announced that now her niece Cindy will take over and introduce us to meditation. Cindy explained that she would first talk about what it is and what benefits it has and then everyone will take part in a meditation with her help and guidance.

All the women perked up as many of them never heard of meditation and none of them ever tried it. So there was much interest shown, as they all became focused on Cindy.

Cindy got all of their attention and began by going over what meditation was and what it wasn't. She went through the benefits and then she came to the point where she said that she was going to take them all thought a guided meditation. The group was all keenly interested in this.

So Cindy told them all to push their chairs back a little to give them more room between them and the table. She then told them to sit upright and make sure that their butt was back in the chair as well to get the right posture. Then she showed them the classic pose as she sat upright in her chair, slipped off her sandals, parted her legs, placed her feet flatly on the ground, rested her hands on her knees with the fingers pointed up and lightly touched her thumb and index fingers.

So now that they pushed back a bit their legs were all in the light and not in the shadows of the table and the cameras under the tables got even better lighting to see their legs and what was under their outfits.

Cindy then instructed, "Make sure you take off your shoes and put your feet flat on the floor. Taking off your shoes will help ground you properly to the earth."

For those women that were in pumps they easily took off their shoes. Some slipped them off with one foot and left them under their table, others slipped them off with their foot or hand and neatly picked them up and placed them adjacent to their chairs. The women that leaned over to pick their shoes up all gave a nice leggy stocking top view as the leaned over to one side.

I will find out that as the meditation went on that the views captured by the cameras just got better and better.

The women that had heels that had a strap were initially hesitant to take them off as they did not slide off neatly as the women wearing pumps.

Cindy sensed some hesitation and reiterated the need to take the shoes off and said it was okay to take a minute or two for them to take off their shoes. Several women in strap like shoes looked around and found others unstrapping their shoes so the rest of them did likewise.

The cameras captured perfectly these women undoing the straps and taking off their shoes. Some women slipped their one leg to the side of the chair and reached down to undo the strap, some women crossed their legs to lean over and undo them and others crossed their legs with their ankle at their knee (legs widely parted, oh my the views) and they gave some of the best views. Needless to say undoing a strap heel was another good way for women to accidently show their stocking tops and girdles.

So with the women now bare foot, well they had nylons on, and feet on the floor and sitting up straight, Cindy issued the next step.

Cindy said, "Okay now with you sitting upright and feet on the floor you will now part your legs so your knees are in line with your shoulders."

The women looked around since that would mean no longer keeping their knees together. Mrs. Hill was the first one to say something.

Mrs. Hill, or Aunt Bev said, "Cindy but we are all in dresses or skirts not in jeans like you."

And Cindy said, "Well that is the position you meditate in and besides we are all women and there are only women in this room. Everyone is facing the front of the room and all anyone sees is the back of the woman in front of them. I promise not to tell anyone", and said with a little laugh.

Some laughter was emitted from all the women with Cindy's comment and the thought of spreading one's legs.

Next Cindy said, "Okay Aunt Bev let's part your legs so your knees are the same spacing and inline with your shoulders."

Aunt Bev said, "Well let me turn my chair around as I am facing everyone and I cannot part my legs in front of everyone like that."

So Aunt Bev got up and turned her chair around it was now facing the front of the room, directly in front of the potted plant that had the front wall camera in the pot. I now was going to have a perfect view up Mrs. Hall's dress.

Aunt Bev sat back down and Cindy's chair was right next to hers but Cindy was facing the audience.

So Cindy once again said, "Okay Aunt Bev, now part your legs and let everyone see your alignment as they look at your backside."

Aunt Bev easily sat upright in the chair as that was her nature, being proper and such. And she did part her legs a bit but just a couple of inches parted as that was not a position she was used to sitting in.

So Cindy, said, "Aunt Bev part your legs more, out to your knees remember? And this goes for all you other women too. Part your knees to the width of your shoulders."

Aunt Bev parted her knees a bit wider but not to her shoulder width but to the limit that her slim dress would allow.

The women in the audience let out some giggles and such as they too sat upright and parted their legs. Some made comments such as, "This is not very lady like", or "Glad my husband is not here", or "Hope no man walks in this room" and the giggles continued.

Then Cindy noticing that Aunt Bev did not part her legs enough due to her dress said, "Aunt Bev you need to part your legs more."

To which Aunt Bev said, "that is as wide as my dress will let me."

"Not good enough", said Cindy. And Cindy got up out of her chair and told Aunt Bev, "Lift up a bit off the chair."

When Aunt Bev lifted off the chair Cindy grabbed her dress and hiked it up to Aunt Bev's upper thighs which solicited an immediate scream by Aunt Bev as her stocking tops and garters were now exposed past the hiked up hem of her dress.

Cindy said, "Aunt Bev it is alright your dress was too tight to get your knees parted, just leave it like this for the meditation."

And then Cindy said to the group, "And for anyone else that has a slim skirt or dress on, just hike it up so you can part your legs to your shoulder width."

Several more giggles blurted out as the women all thought how unnatural this will be. But some liked the idea of showing off their wares in front of the others like that. A few took some side glances to see if the others were hiking up their skirts and many did. High enough to show their stocking tops and garters in some cases.

Cindy said, "Okay now we are ready to meditate now that we are in position. One last thing is to place your hands palm side facing up on your knees with your thumb and index fingers lightly touching."

And Cindy added, "And now shut your eyes and we will start the meditation."

The women complied and when they shut their eyes they were a bit more comfortable sitting with their stockings showing and legs parted in the room.

The view from the cameras under the table were, simply amazing!

Cindy went on saying, "Now with your eyes closed we will focus on our breathing. Take a nice slow deep breath in with your nose and let it fill you entire lungs, then hold it for a moment and then slowly release your breath through your mouth. Not too fast. These are called cleansing breaths and we focus on our breathing as we meditate."

The women were all learning how to breath as it was not natural to take a deep breath while relaxed.

Cindy looked around the room and all the women had their eyes closed.

Then Cindy announced, "I want you all to be comfortable so I am going to go to the back of the room where you all came in and lock the door that way no one will come in and bother us and none of you will have to worry about someone seeing you with your skirts hiked up.

The under the table cameras had perfect views up under these women's skirts and dresses sitting with their legs parted. The cameras at each of the four walls captured who was sitting where and what they were wearing so that I could associate the under table views with each woman.

And then on top of all this Aunt Bev had her chair turned facing the front of the room and the camera hidden in the potted plant but pointed directly at her sitting there.

Aunt Bev was sitting as you recall with her dress hiked up past her stocking tops and garters and the camera captured her perfectly. I found out from the camera that Aunt Bev was wearing an open bottom girdle under her outfit and she was not wearing any panties! Oh no wonder she let out a gasp when her dress was hiked up and had to turn her chair so no one could see her parted legs (other than for my camera of course).

So there was Aunt Bev sitting in the chair, stocking tops pulled tightly with her garters attached to her open bottom girdle. With no panties and facing the wall the lighting was perfect to see that Aunt Bev had a most sensual mature pussy, with some grey hair and not a lot of it. You could make out her lips as they were exposed from between her open thighs. Aunt Bev had no idea that a camera was capturing her sexy mature body as she thought no one was looking. In fact I would say by the looks and mannerisms of her in the meeting that she did not let her husband look at her lips that closely and for that long!

Cindy kept up the breathing cadence, "Breath in with your nose slowly, hold it, now breath slowly out, fell your lungs fill with air and your belly extend with all that air enriching your body."

As Cindy walked to the back of the room to lock the door she took a look to see how everyone was seated and posed. She reminded everyone to sit up and keep your legs parted. Literally every woman had some stocking tops exposed and several had their entire stocking tops exposed and garters and or girdle too as they sat there with their eyes closed and learning how to breath.

As Cindy returned from the back of the room she was waved over by a woman sitting on the end of the third row. Cindy stopped to see what she wanted. In an almost whisper she told Cindy that she could part her legs wide enough but her girdle kept trying to pull her legs back together and was that okay? She then showed with her hand pointing on her dress that her girdle was like almost to mid thigh.

Cindy whispered to her that if she is fighting her girdle she will never relax and be able to meditate that she may have to try it at home if that was the case. The woman looked disappointed that she was not going to be able to mediate properly. But she motioned to Cindy a little hand signal as if to say she has one thing to try and it is okay.

Cindy returned to the front of the room, still reminding everyone on breathing technique. As she walked to the front of the room the woman in the third row unhooked each stocking from it's garters and stood up, unknowing to the rest of the room. As she stood up her stocking tops slipped to the top of her knees as they were unhooked. And the woman reached for her dress hem and hiked it up to almost her waist, her open bottom girdle came into view, it was a longer style, one that went almost to her mid thighs and she grabbed the bottom of the girdle to hike it up and being tight to her legs and hips it did not move much so she took the bottom of the girdle and flipped the bottom over on itself, like a cuff. She slipped the bottom of the girdle up back on top of itself until it was almost to her hips and she sat back down with her dress still draped nearly to her waist. No one other than Cindy noticed as everyone had their eyes closed.

12