Home

Story Info
A girl gives in to her desires after being driven home.
2.1k words
3.78
15.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Submission.. Will refine my style with comments. Here's hoping you enjoy.

*

I picked you up from work. You were tired and grumpy. I could tell before you spoke a single word to me. I can see it in the slope of your shoulders and the set of your feet as you come to a stop outside my car door. I open it and don't lean in for the kiss like I usually would. I try to be gentle and supportive, affectionate while at the same time not smothering you. I get in my side and I can see you looking at me to see if I am upset about something. I smile and take your hand and squeeze it. You start to unwind and tell me about your day while we drive back. I take the scenic route over the prairie so that the cool breeze smells faintly of the mint fields we are driving past. In the back seat your son is sleeping peacefully to the music I have been playing low over the speakers. After it feels like you have let the majority of your day I pick up your hand and start to kiss and nibble it. You part your lips silently and close your eyes. After a few moments you pull our hands from my lips and settle them against your thigh and relax a little deeper into the seat of the car.

After a while we pass the red and green glow of the last set of traffic lights before I turn off the road to your house. I take my hand back from you to make the last set of turns and I feel you resist letting go just a little. The gravel makes tiny noises as we pull in front of your house. You lift your sleeping little boy from the back seat intent on putting him to bed before he wakes up. I slowly unload the car seat from the back and gather up your bags and carry them to the front porch. You left the front door open so I set the bags just inside and the car seat down on the couch. I close my eyes and stretch enjoying the cool air outside of your house. The crickets chirp and I hear the neighbors horror movie all the same time.

You come back out on to the porch and kiss me. I wrap my arms around you and feel the tightness of your muscles. I kiss you deeper and start to massage the knots out. You moan a little into my mouth as my hands work their way down to your ass. At first I am not rubbing them at all just touching. All of this stimulation is getting to me so I start to push you away from me and for a second you look sad. You sit in your chair in front of me and light up a cigarette. I smile and run my fingers through your hair as I sit down across from you on the front porch. You ask me what's wrong. You know but you always ask me anyways. I tell you that I should leave because I am a little too excited and that I am not sure I could stop if we had kept going.

You look sad and then say... "What if we didn't stop?"

All I can say is "Are you sure?" You nod and head back inside.

I grab your arm while you are stepping past me and spin you to face me. I can feel your breathe on my skin when I tell you "Be sure you want to do this. There is no stopping after I enter this house. Your mine and you will do exactly what I say for however long I want you to tonight. Getting what you want tonight means submitting all night."

You look at me and say "Je T'aime."

That's all I needed to hear. I take you up in my arms and we move together through the door way. I shut the door behind me a little too hard and then turn around to find you looking at me. I can see the little bit of fear in your eyes. Fear for what you promised, and fear for crossing this new boundary, and fear of how much you're going to like it. I tell you to get down on your knees. You just look at me at first. I tell you again this time a little firmer and you remember to do it. I walk behind you and sit down. I begin to massage your shoulders. You start to ask what I am doing and I hush you. I tell you that you won't be any good to me stiff as a board. I rub and massage and eventually the touch gets through to you and you don't feel so worried.

I see the excitement beginning to build inside of you as you start to lean into my touch. I feel the heat rising in your body and mine responds in kind. I want you so bad but this has to be done right. I peel your top shirt off leaving only your white shirt and your bra. I begin to kiss the back of your neck as my hands explore the other parts of your body I have been longing to touch. You reach back over your head to feel my hair. I drag my finger nails across your stomach ass I begin to gently bite the back of your neck. Your chest is starting to heave now. The feelings making you breathe harder. I finally slide my hand under your shirt and begin to trace the delicate undersides to your breast.

This proves to be too much for you and you turn to face me and kiss me full on the lips. Our hungry kiss gets deeper and deeper as I slowly lay you down on the floor and begin to trace my hands over your crotch. You arc your hips so that it presses harder into my wanting hands. I break my lips away from their fevered dance long enough to bite your neck as I slide my hand into your pants. You immediately try to stop me. I look you in the eyes and you see the seriousness of the desire you have unlocked. True to your word you stop resisting. I take both your hands and place them above your head and hold them there with my left hand. I squeeze them firmly as I slide my hand back into your pants. This time I plunge my fingers right into your sex. Your whole body vibrates in excitement. I start to tease and touch and nibble your breasts with my lips and tongue. Now you are writhing on the floor unable to control yourself. You are breathing so hard I can feel your hot sticky breath on my arm as I hold yours down.

I keep this attention on you for quite some time. You finally cum, and its so hard that you nearly black out from the pleasure. I keep going however and you begin to beg me to stop. I just look at you with that fire in my eyes and tell you quietly "Not yet." You body rocks with pleasure three more times and you are covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Then I finally slow my furious assault. I kiss you deeply again and lean away. I tell you to go take a hot shower and come back. You ask me why I did that. I smile and tell you that it was the best way to get you to relax so that I could make love without you thinking of anything else. You laugh and admit that you haven't felt this good in a long time. You go to the shower and after a few minutes I follow. I watch you wash your hair and lather up your body. It's gorgeous. The light glistening off your body and you slide you hands all over it nearly leaves me unable to stop from climbing in. You feel a little uncomfortable and keep trying to pull the shower curtain closed. I tell you "No, you are too sexy." You say that the floor is getting wet and I tell you "Let it."

Just before you are done I get up and tell you I will be waiting for you in the living room and to wear the comfortable close you normally wear to bed. I stop and say "Also bring a towel." You look confused but say yes. When you come into the living room I am sitting on the couch looking at you. I drink in every curve. Your nipples stand out in your tank top and the ease of access your pajama bottoms gives me excites me so much I cant stand it. I tell you to kneel in front of me and I take your hands. I place them on my crotch and tell you to touch me. You look worried because you never believe me when I tell you how good your touch feels. I just smile and insist. You pull my running shorts down and drag your finger nails across my thighs and I shiver. You start stroking it and I moan out loud. I can see you starting to get turned on again by touching me. You start to stroke faster and begin to lick your lips. I pull your head down and you start to lick me. I move my hips forward and you engulf me in your lips. I nearly cum right then and there because of the pleasure's intensity. I begin to gasp. You start to suck me and it's amazing. You mouth is so warm and wet that it's like a slip in slide of pleasure.

Your head is bobbing up and down on my cock and I watch in astonishment as it disappears in and out of your mouth. The sight is so fucking sexy that I stop you and kiss you to lower the level of my excitement. While we kiss I pull your tank top off and start to play with your perfectly hand sized breasts. They taste so good that I lean down and take one in my mouth. I roll my tongue around on it as your hands play with the back of my head. You start to grind your hips into my erection and it causes me to flinch with pleasure. You smile and lean down and bite my neck. That drives me over the edge. I pick you up and place you on the bean bag chair. As I set you down I pull your pajama bottoms half off of you and drive my cock deep inside of you. We both scream in pleasure. I sit there finally inside of you after all of these months of wanting. We look at each other and kiss passionately. After who knows how long of kissing we begin to rock back and forth together. If feels so amazing I cant even begin to describe it. I pull you on top of me and roll onto the cold linoleum. The cold makes my skin break out in goose bumps as you begin to ride me. The sight of you above me is driving me insane. Your hair gently strokes my face as I watch your incredible body bounce and jiggle as you make me feel complete.

I reach down and rub your clit and you start to shake. You place both of your hands on my chest and drive yourself down even harder. Suddenly you begin to cum very hard. I make you say it out loud. Make you tell me your cumming. I ask you to say it over and over. You start swearing as I roll back on top of you and drive into you. The cold linoleum only heightens the excitement and you cum even harder. I start to feel the tightening in my balls and I pull out and stand. I pull you up to a sitting position and you take me in your mouth just as I begin to cum. Fireworks are explode in my head and leave me unable to think. I lay there holding you with nothing but contentment.

Little by little I start to come back to myself. After a while I ask if you are ready for number two. You look surprised and I say "I have wanted this for soooo long. Did you really think I was only going to make love to you once?" I ask if your ready and after you nod yes I begin too....

TO BE CONTINUED...