Home

Story Info
It feels good to be home and better to get a text from Sir.
1.5k words
3.91
10.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long and tiring day, traveling always wears you out. It feels so good to be home; just walking through the door is a relief. Dropping your bags in the entranceway, you decide there will be plenty of time to unpack later. Kicking off your shoes you head toward the bedroom to get undressed and relax. You can't wait to get out of your clothes, preferring to wear just a tank top and panties around the house.

Just as you get to the bedroom door, your phone chirps and vibrates. Pulling it out of your pocket, you look down to see a message from your sir.

"Home yet?"

You smile as you quickly respond that you've just gotten in.

You put the phone down on the bed as you pull your t-shirt over your head. Reaching back, you unclasp and remove your bra. You take a short breath of relief; you really wish you could go without a bra all the time. Just as you reach to unbutton your jeans, your phone beeps again.

"What are you doing now?"

You stand there topless, thinking about how to answer. Feeling a little mischievous, you tell him that you're undressing.

Your smile gets bigger as you hit the send button. You know that message will get him excited. You hope he is in the mood to have some fun; you could really use the release. Your thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a new message coming in.

"Are you naked?"

You know how he likes to have you strip for him, so you carefully reply. You tell him that you are standing in your bedroom, in just your jeans and panties.

As you put the phone down again, you can't help but feel a little excitement. As you stand topless, waiting for the next message from him, you wonder what he might have you do. Certainly you'll end up nude and he'll probably have you masturbate for him. You hope he doesn't make you wait too long for your orgasm. Will he let you use your toys today? You absent mindedly play with your nipple as you think about plunging your vibrator into your juicy cunt. You jump when the phone chirps again, bringing you back to reality.

"MMMMM, I like that. I want to see it."

This is not the first time he's asked for a picture; not even close. He told you once that he has a folder of your photos on his phone, so he can see you in any state of dress or bondage anytime he wants. You open the camera app on your phone and flip it so you can see what you're doing. You make sure to get as close to a full body shot as you can, showing off your legs encased in the tight jeans, flat stomach and gorgeous tits. Smiling seductively you hit the button and take the photo. After checking it out to make sure he'll like it, you send it to him.

He's definitely in the mood to have some fun; your smile gets bigger as you begin to anticipate his reaction. You remember the first time you sent him a photo; you were in the bath tub. You were very careful to place your hands and legs so everything was covered, but it was still hot as hell. That was a long time ago; you have nothing to hide from him anymore. As you remember how nervous you were sending that first photo, wondering if he was going to like it or not, your phone goes off again.

"Beautiful"

You can't help but feel a little relief, pride and excitement. It doesn't matter how many times he compliments you, every time makes you feel special. You need his approval and admiration more than you are willing to admit, even to yourself.

You barely have time to read the one word reply, when the next message comes in.

"Are you playing with your nipples?"

You think about lying to him, but you know he would find out somehow; he always seems to know. You send back a message telling him that you started pinching them while you were thinking about what he was going to say to you earlier. Hitting the send button you're not sure how he is going to take that. He's never restricted you from touching yourself or masturbating, but you know he also likes to tell you when and where to touch yourself. Luckily, you don't have to wait long for his response.

"That's good. I want you to pinch and pull them until they are stiff and red. But first I want you to unbutton your jeans. DO NOT UNZIP THEM OR TAKE THEM OFF. Just undo the button."

As you read the message you get a little flushed, he knows how sensitive your nipples are and how much it turns you on to have them pinched and pulled. Before you even start you're already getting hot. Obeying his instruction you reach down and undo the button on your jeans. You have an immediate sense of relief as the material relaxes around your waist. As you bring your hand up to your left nipple, you slowly stroke the underside of your breast. A small pleasure that you allow yourself, you're sure he won't mind that. With careful, practiced movements you begin to gently pinch the base of the nipple, slowly working your way to the tip. You immediately feel the pleasure and slight pain mingling and start getting flushed all over again. As you bring your other hand up to do the same thing on your right nipple, you look down. You notice that the unbuttoned jeans have a naughty look to them. Your panties are low enough that it appears as though you're not wearing any. You're not sure if that was his intent or not, you know he likes to have you go out without panties sometimes. The thought does bring back some memories of times you've spent in various stages of undress while out in public. Thinking of how he leans over at restaurants and whispers, "now", telling you to slip your panties from under your skirt; you begin to pull outward on your nipples. New sensations flow through your tits as your nipples stiffen. You continue pinching and pulling at your nipples harder, thinking of him. Just as you start feeling the warming effects of the pain and pleasure mix spreading through your chest, the phone beeps again.

"How does that feel?"

Reluctantly, you stop teasing yourself to pick up the phone. With a small sigh, you respond that it feels great, but he knew that already. You wonder if you should continue, you really want to continue, but aren't sure if that's what he wants. You decide to go ahead, he won't mind. Before you can continue though, his next message comes through.

"Stop now. I want you to unzip your pants. Do not take them off yet, but make sure your panties are visible. Send me a picture."

You smile as you read the message, laughing a little. Even when he isn't here to see it, he still wants a slow strip tease. Quickly you do as instructed, unzipping your jeans and folding the edges apart so your bright pink panties can be seen clearly. Most of your panties are pink; you've had to buy a lot of them since submitting to him. He says he likes the way the soft, bright, color looks against your smooth skin. Happy with the way the panties are peeking out of your jeans; you give your nipples a couple of quick pinches to bring the redness back to them. You know he will want to see that. Again, you take a full body shot of yourself with a seductive look and send it to him.

His response is almost immediate, not even time for you to wonder if he'll like it.

"Absolutely gorgeous! Your nipples look delicious."

This time you openly blush, you love to have your nipples licked and sucked. Just the thought of him kissing, licking and biting at them gets you excited. You can feel yourself starting to get wet. You desperately wish you could continue playing with your nipples. Why did he have to tell you to stop? You resist the urge to snake your hand down your pants while waiting for your next instruction. It wasn't forbidden, but you don't think he would like that. So, you stand there with your tits out and your pants undone, waiting for him to tell you what to do.

It seems like time has slowed as you stare at the phone, waiting. It feels like hours passing, when you're sure it's only been a minute or two. He knows. The waiting, anticipating, is getting to you. You start imagining what he could have in mind. Will you get to take your pants off at least? Will he want you to rub and finger yourself? Will he have you use a toy? Will he let you cum? Your thoughts are enough to keep you excited, you're a little surprised to realize that you've gotten very wet, just waiting.

Alone with your thoughts, you just stand there.

Part II coming soon; all feedback is welcomed.