Home

Story Info
A slave returns home and prepares for her Master.
4.2k words
3.76
12.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDrow
TheDrow
1 Followers

After many years of reading erotica I've finally decided to try my hand at writing it as more than a casual hobby. Towards that end I'm looking to Literotica as a place to hone my craft and gather feedback from fellow lovers of the form.

The story below I wrote many years ago and I share it here to give you a taste of my style.

I appreciate any and all feed back as that's truly what I hope to gain from the site and I do hope that you enjoy reading my tales.

---

Another long day comes to a close as you walk in the door. A great sigh of relief slipping from your lips and one thought going through your mind, Home.

Your work though rewarding and challenging has never given you that same profound feeling of satisfaction that simply being home does. Home, where you heart belongs, where your world is at peace and where I am. It is here that your place is, caring for me, supporting me and loving me.

Setting aside your bag you take a deep breath just drinking in the feeling of being home, the scent of candles burned that morning that still fills the air, the sight of everything in order just as it should be and just as I like it. A peace washes over you and also a hunger because now you know real work begins. But you are eager for it, eager for my touch and my presence, and as always sensing that you haven't much time.

Moving quickly and efficiently you first tend to a few matters that need your touch. A bit of straightening here, a little cleaning there, generally setting things in order and ensuring that everything is as it should be. As you do so your hand slips to the collar at your neck, running your fingers along the cool metal of it, savoring the constant warmth and peace it fills you with. To feel it each day about your neck brings you comfort, a constant reminder that you are mine and a memory of my touch.

Stopping for a moment you finger the single diamond that hangs from the ring at the front. Remembering when I put it there this morning, the look of love in my eyes as I removed your leash and attached the stone, knowing that single diamond was my way of showing you your place as the center of my life and world. Sighing deeply you dream of the day that it will be followed by a row of smaller stones, one each for the beautiful children you will give me.

Content that everything is as it should be you fetch your phone and pull up the email that contains my journal from today. You read it slowly and carefully for the third time since you got it but an hour past, noting the emotions that flow through my words, the frustrations and the joys. Your quick mind makes notes, of both the parts that touch your heart and the little things that show you ways that you can better care for me.

Seeing that I want to stay in this night but that I have not asked for anything specific for dinner you slip into the kitchen glancing through the fridge and cabinets to ensure you have everything you'll need to make any one of my favorite meals. Then content you realize its time to get ready for me.

It had taken a little doing to work out our schedules like this, to ensure that you were able to return home a couple of hours before me, but we had found very quickly that we both treasured the chance that it gave you to prepare yourself and our home for my return. It settles your mind and your heart to be able to spend some time focusing on these simple things. It also leaves you feeling less guilt and stress that you are working. Because even though you know that I love that you are pursuing your dreams, you also know how important it is to me that you are able to invest time and care into making sure everything is perfect and pleasing at home.

But most importantly, you know it brings me great joy to come home each night and find you there. That there simply is little that relaxes me faster than finding everything in order and you ready, eager and waiting for me.

A warm tingle of anticipation runs through your body at that thought and the knowledge that I will soon be home. And with a quick glance at the clock you go scurrying of to the bathroom knowing that there was still much to do. As you strip out of your work clothes your eyes fall on the dress you wore last night for me and your mind wanders lost in memories.

Once more you can see the look of love and lust in my eyes as I dressed you in your most revealing and sultry of dresses and took you downtown to the club. Walking in there on my arm knowing every eye in the place was devouring you and seeing, even as they lusted after you, that your full attention was only for me. Remembering the jealously you could see in their eyes and the pride on my face to have you on my arm, it makes your heart swell and your cunt burn just at the thought of it. For a moment you are just lost in that image savoring the mix of emotions that wash through you, the warmth of my love, the fire of my desire, the peace of being mine and the joy at being complete, at being home in your place with me. Then finally, sighing deeply you step into the shower.

Beginning to wash you savor the sweet scents of your washes and oils, knowing how much I adore the scent and taste of your skin when I bite it. At that thought your hand steals to the fresh bruise on your left breast, the teeth marks clearly visible where I had been sucking and chewing on it this morning. Smiling you remember and marvel at just how much I adore your tits and how often you find my hands or mouth upon them. Running one hand down your stomach your fingers graze the spot where you know my mark resides and another image flashes through your mind.

I was laying half on top of you after we had just finished making love. We were resting and savoring our connection to each other. You had raised your head and looked down at me to see my eyes staring at that mark as my fingertips dance across it. Your heart had warmed at the look of wonder and love in my eyes as I traced it with a fingertip, seemingly in awe. For several long moments I simply couldn't stop touching your stomach, playing my fingers across your firm muscles and teasing your skin before I finally slid up your body to capture your lips and spend many more minutes showing you just how much I loved you. You groan as the memory passes only to be replaced by another as your washing hands slide back to your firm ass. Rubbing absently at the bruises there from where my hands had gripped you so fiercely as I took you the night before. Remembering how I had slipped us into that closet at the club and pulled your dress up over your hips, unable to restrain my hunger for you any longer.

Shivering again and realizing you are on the edge of release from the memories alone, you shake yourself and finish washing. But to do so you have to remind yourself that if you become too lost in these memories you will not be ready for my return. A thought that makes you wince at a different memory, the sting of my punishments.

Stepping from the shower after finishing you wrap a warm pink robe around your body, smiling at one of the many gifts I have given you. You revel in its softness and the way it which it kisses your nipples keeping them constantly hard. Once again you can only smile as the overwhelming sensation of my love and protection surrounds you, making you feel at once cherished and at home. With that warmth lifting you up, you continue your daily ritual. First comes the lotions, scents I picked for you with great care, rubbed deep into your skin to ensure you are always soft and smooth for me.

Then comes your perfume, the perfect scent of femininity just kissing your skin. Next you brush out your hair, smiling at the knowledge that it won't stay neat for long as I will either have my hands in it pulling your head to me or be stroking it as you rest at my feet. Then your makeup perfect and carefully applied, using the colors and little touches that you have learned I love, always wanting to look your best for me.

Finally the last item before you dress. Reaching into one the drawers you draw forth a bottle of lube, shivering again at the images it draws to your mind. Opening it you bend over the counter, your fingers slipping for the first time to your clit to tease, knowing that you are already wet from your thoughts but wanting your body as open as possible as you bring the bottle to your ass. Just the tip pressed to your dark depths slowly pushing in as your body relaxes brings with it powerful images of me taking your ass once again. For a moment you are lost to memory, fueled by all the times I have come up to you and simply bent you over something in our home. Taking what is mine so completely and freely, taking your ass or cunt simply because they are mine and it pleases me. The bottle fills your depths with cool gel before you pull the tip out, smiling proudly, knowing that you are now completely ready for me.

Walking into our closet to dress you smile at all the beautiful clothes that fill it, your eyes wandering over things I've bought you, things you bought to please me and the rows upon rows of outfits you love to wear simply to look good for me and to make me smile. With great care you pick out a pair of panties that you know I adore, careful to follow my rule that at home underwear must be worn to please and delight only, and that they must always be easily removed when you come to kneel before me. After putting them on you turn and admire yourself in the full length mirror, smiling proudly as you know that you are your Master's precious little girl and that I adore every beautiful inch of you.

Almost hating to put on more clothes you turn back to the closet and carefully select something else you know I will love. A tiny skirt intended more to entice than cover and a tight top that shows off your tits proudly, the material so silky soft that you know it will keep your nipples hard for me.

Now dressed and confident that I will approve you reach for your phone with perfect timing, because as you pick it up it buzzes and a message appears.

"I'm on my way home. I miss you." is all it says but those words warm your heart and set your blood on fire, and once again you feel yourself getting wet. You know that I will be able to smell your desire for me even on the fresh panties and it makes you smile to think how happy finding you that way will make me.

Heading out of our bathroom and back into the rest of the loft you take the time remaining to ensure that everything is once again in order, straightening here and there until all is perfect and ready for me. Finally knowing I am but moments away you settle to your pillow by the door eagerly listening for the sound of the elevator and trying to calm your heart so that you can wait like the good girl you always long to be.

You purring contentedly to yourself as the smooth fabric of the pillow cools your skin and reminds you again of my love for you. The simple fact that I have pillows like this placed through out our home are a reminder of my tender care and of how our lives have completely become consumed with the one another.

Relaxing back you wait your mind filled with visions of what the night may hold. Will I ravage you when I first come in the door, consumed by my desires and how I have missed you through out the day? Will I be tired and in need of your loving care, resulting in a night spent with my head pillowed on your breasts your fingers caressing my skin and washing the stress away? Or will I have some other treat in mind, a night of play, time spent in our dungeon, or even just a long night with you curled up between my legs relaxing in each others company? Just the thoughts make your heart quicken and rekindles the consuming ache that burns in your breast.

Finally the wait is over. Your heart jumps as you sense me before you even hear that I am home, but it's the ping of the elevator reaching our floor makes your soul sing. In an instant you are on your feet throwing open the door and dashing out into the hall. The only thing you see is the huge smile on my face as I drop my bag and open my arms to catch as you fling yourself into them. Pulling you close and kissing you deeply, showering your face in kisses as you do mine, my strong arms holding you tight as you gush your love for me and how much you have missed me.

Staying like that for a few moments we are over come by our love for each other, by how we have missed each other and by the simple joy of being together again. Sharing the longing once more for the day when we will never be apart.

Finally I set you down and smack your ass playfully, reminding you of your place as I do every night but also reassuring you at the same time. Letting you know that you are in trouble but also that I love that you are so overcome by the need to see me that you've yet to be able to stay on your pillow until I come in the door.

Smiling sheepishly and adoringly like you always do, you pick up my bag and turn, swaying your hips as you walk back into our home and to your pillow.

A bright smile flashes across your lips as you sink back to your knees on the pillow, taking the proud pose I have taught you so well. Your head high but your eyes lowered in both pride and submission. Your thighs spread so that I may glimpse what is mine. Your hands resting palms up on your thighs, open and welcoming. Your back straight breasts proudly thrust out to entice my eyes. You are my girl, my heart and the fierce pride that burns in your eyes screams that to the entire world.

As I step in front of you my presence washes over you like a warm breeze, filling you with strength and wrapping you in my love. Not a word do I speak as I tower over my little girl, reminding you of how much I command you and just by my presence how completely I own you.

The smile is in your voice and on your lips as you speak softly, "Welcome home Master, your girl has missed you so." Then reaching up with practiced fingers you unzip my pants and reach in for your treasured prize, knowing from being in my arms in the hall that I am already hard and aching for you. The passions burning within you jump even more as your fingers wrap around my length and draw me forth into the air. For a moment you just cradle my cock in your fingers drinking in the sight and the feeling of being at home that washes over you as you hold me. Then leaning forward you wrap your warm wet lips around my head, slipping down as much of the length of me as you can. Savoring the way I throb in your mouth, the heady taste of me, but most importantly the pride that fills your heart that I am home. Physically home to the world you prepare for me. Emotionally home to the girl who adores and loves me. But most importantly home in the warm depths of my girl's mouth.

For several heartbeats you stay like that just holding me in your mouth, doing nothing but suckling gently waiting for my permission, for my command. I close my eyes simply savoring the feelings that run through me, the love you have for me, the hunger, the passion, and under it all the warmth that flows through every inch of me reminding me how truly you live to please and serve me, to care for me. I let myself become lost in that feeling for a full moment, enjoying making you wait for my permission almost as much as I do the things I am feeling. Then finally I speak, "Thank you my heart, I have missed you and I adore you." Pausing for a moment as you smile around my shaft in your mouth I grin looking down and meeting your adoring gaze. "You may play little girl."

Those simple words are all you need, the command to play setting your heart to racing and your cunt to weeping all the more, because you know that by that command I have freed you to enjoy your worship of me how ever you may desire.

You feel my hand reach down and caress your cheek and hair, the tenderness of my touch a sweet contrast to the overwhelming desire and hunger you now feel. Pressing your body as close to me as our clothing will allow you warp one arm around my legs to pull me tighter while your lips and tongue go to work on my shaft. Your tongue dances across the underside of my shaft as your lips slide up and down me, suckling as deeply as you can in your hunger. Your free hand comes up to tickle and play with my balls, feeling how heavy they are with your sweet reward that's been building up all day.

I let you play like that for several minutes until I feel myself drawing close, your eager attentions combined with how well you know my body making it hard as always to hold out when you want your prize. Cupping your cheek in my hand I gently draw your head back and up, pulling my cock from your lips with a wet pop, your eyes immediately turning up to mine with a disappointed almost begging look. Touching your lips softly I smile and say one word, "Offer."

A visible shiver runs though your body at that single word, another command that I have taught you. And with it the hours spent learning it to perfection and reaping the rewards of that effort wash through you like a flood, causing your honey to flow all the more freely. Instantly your body is in motion. Rising up with the fluid grace of a dancer you turn on one toe and take a step towards the chair that rests just inside the door. Looking over your shoulder at me you flip your skirt up giving me a quick flash of the lace thong you wear before you bend over and slip them off, tossing them aside without a care. As you straighten back up you reach for the chair slowly arching your back and leaning forward on your arms, stretching your long legs as if you were on heels. Your feet spread wide as you bring your body into perfect alignment and thrust your sweet little ass back towards me. You are the vision of beauty and feminine curves. You are my girl.

You take a deep breath very slowly trying to calm your heart. Trying to stand perfectly still as you wait to see if you have pleased me. As you do you can feel your own honey slowly start to run down your thigh as your body betrays your lust. Once again you realize why I call this pose "Offer" because you feel completely open, completely vulnerable and completely offered up to me.

I stand there for a long moment admiring what is mine. The curve of your hip, the line of your leg, the way your mane of beautiful hair flows down your back a perfect leash just waiting for my hand. Then slowly I step behind you bending my body across your back. You can feel the heat of my skin, the power of my presence just inches away, but the only touch you feel is the brush of my crown against the inside of your thigh. Slowly I lean and brush my lips against your ear, my deep bass whisper filling you and wrapping you in warmth as my breath tickles that tender flesh.

"You are perfect and I am pleased," I say it with such simple words and yet they carry with them the weight of all my love and pride. Simple words that you savor for just a moment, tears touching the corners of your eyes, until you feel me move.

My hand wraps around your slender waist, slipping into a familiar bruise there. The other reaches into your hair, wrapping those silken strands around my fingers and bending your head backwards as I pull, opening your neck to my searching lips. My knees bend and in a fluid dance that we have done a thousand times I slide upwards into you. Claiming all that is mine as my throbbing shaft spreads your burning lips and finds its way home.

I draw your body back against me as we both sigh in that first moment of intimate sweet embrace. Unfathomable experience in this dance molding our bodies together so perfectly that for a moment we are one, made to fit, as if carved from a block of marble only to have life breathed into our limbs. My heart beats and yours answers. I breathe and you feel my kiss upon your skin. In that moment there is no world, there is no time, there is only our love.

TheDrow
TheDrow
1 Followers
12