Home Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary dragged a hand over the bald flesh between her thighs. She knew he was right. She wasn't in love with the crossdresser, not the way she was with Tom. That he was her son was a problem, and his suggestion would truly solve it. She didn't have to work thanks to the insurance settlement. She walked around the room deep in thought.

She looked at Tom just as he started to pick up the Mark III. "Don't!" she screamed. "It can't be shared. If you use it, I'll never get back to my own body."

He did not stop and was holding it. "Would that be so bad?"

"Maybe not, but I need to be the one to make that decision. Please put it down. Now!" Mary hurried forward and grabbed as he did. "Darling, you scared the crap out of me. I don't think I could stay with you if you did that."

"Mom. I don't even know how to use it. And I didn't know it couldn't be shared. Can we get another Mark III?"

"When I got mine, I bought two so you could have one."

Tom followed Mary into the bedroom where she was already getting another pair of crutches from the closet. She told him to undress and lay down. It was a request he would not refuse, although he thought it was related to using the Mark III. Instead, she sat on top letting his erection slip inside until it was completely hidden.

"So you like light chocolate?" she moaned, riding him up then down. She leaned forward and let a larger breast sway over his mouth then the nipple rub his lips. "Suck it. I know you want it." She clapped the tongue halves together.

"Jesus, this is wonderful," he muttered around the nipple while holding the other breast.

"I know." She made a few more passes up and down while squeezing around his erection. "Oh, God, you really know how to please a lady. I might have to make you limbless so you can't get out of bed." She felt him swell up even larger inside. "So white boy, you like my idea...don't you? You got any friends so we can have a gang bang?"

"Sure, but I'm not about to share my chocolate. Limbless...like a torso?"

"Exactly like a torso."

The idea was more than Tom could stand, and he began filling the black lady with stream after stream. Her climax began and they finished together.

------oOOo-----

Mary remained in the black lady's body as she and Tom browsed the catalog of Mark III bodies. They shared several features of interest: forty, more than 170 pounds with a roll of belly fat, missing most or all of the left leg, probably toothless, and a split tongue would be good. Race and nationality remained open so as to not miss out on finding the other features. When the query finished there were nearly a thousand to choose from. Appearance varied, but most were attractive, and quite a few most would say were beautiful.

"Never expected so many," Tom said. "If we limit it to white women from the States, we still have too many to choose from." He laughed.

"If we just look at those missing the leg at the hip that might help."

They reran the query with the new type of amputation, Caucasian, States. Just under two hundred remained. Fifteen actually had split tongues and of those five had no teeth. They focused on those. Eventually, they picked Vera Owen and Katie Becker, each forty-three and weighing about 180 with pleasant breasts and features and a light brown skin tone.

Tom took Vera, and Mary took Katie.

"We should use their names," Mary said, licking her gums as she had with her natural body.

------oOOo-----

From the first steps Vera Owen walked as well with crutches as though she had done so for years. Katie Becker did a few tongue tricks and offered to tutor Vera in the art of being a woman. She quickly accepted having only known about it from a man's perspective. Katie watched as Vera adapted to all the changes, especially using crutches.

"You look a bit like yourself," Vera said.

Katie looked in the mirror. "I think you are right. That will solve the ID problem." She looked again. "There's a process you can use to change yours. It's simple enough." She explained. "When you choose a body." She played with her belly. "Wow." It was not huge, but had a nice shape.

"I doubt anyone will know."

Vera walked around growing more accustom to having one leg often stopping in front of a mirror to confirm it was for real and not a dream. She would hold the belly with both hands and move it about, or lick her gums, or move the tongue halves about.

Katie stepped up behind and wrapped her arms around Vera, rubbing hands over the belly then between the thighs. She kissed Vera's neck and rubbed against her.

"God, this is nice," Katie cooed.

"Better than with Jane?"

"I don't have many friends."

"The crossdresser or Jane?"

"They are just good fuckbuddies."

"So, let me be your friend and companion and lover."

"That's what I want."

------oOOo-----

Katie, aka Mary, sat on the bed with the wheelchair parked beside. For the past few days she had been without any thighs and loved how she looked. It was becoming more common. All the changes to the house were complete to use the wheelchair full-time. She would need to find an accessible van with hand-controls and a ramp to be that way for longer.

Her son, still in Vera's body with all of a leg missing, was still asleep on the other side of the bed. For the past few months, they both had used the new bodies, and even gone out in public to have dinner and drinks. There was no sign that Tom would change back into his body. That was just fine with Katie.

She laid back down and cuddled behind Vera without waking her. It just felt good to be together, two older women, amputee women. She loved how that felt.

12