Home Alone

Story Info
She is forced to watch two men in her own home.
1k words
3.24
84.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willana
willana
6 Followers

The two men were dressed in black, hoods covered their heads, with just the eye-slits hinting that they were human behind the silhouetted forms.

Together they crept silently up to the house. Just the one window glowed, the only hint of a presence in the tree-shrouded dwelling.

They had done this many times before, spying on the woman they knew as Anna, the only occupant of the house. Before they had watched as she dressed and undressed, turned on by their spying and wondering what it would be like to smell, taste and have her at their mercy.

Tonight they vowed to find out.

And as if already privy to their plans, she was seated before a dressing table, naked from the waist up, her proud, pouting breasts reflected in the ornate mirror as she applied make-up, absent-mindedly brushing her long fingernails against her nipples, enjoying the feeling of making them stiff.

She rose from the dressing table and slipped her skirt down, leaving just the tiny black lace panties to conceal what the two men wanted to see next. She pirouetted around her bedroom, watching herself in the mirror as she danced.

The two watchers waited long enough to make sure she was home alone and made their way to the back of the house, where they slid the bolt from the back-door; inside, Anna had now changed into an evening gown as she prepared herself for the night ahead, an invitation to a gathering which she really didn't want to attend, but felt obligated to. Her tanned and taut body was now swathed in lingerie, a whisp of black lace bra now encircled her breasts and a glittering necklace matched the semi-precious stone belt around her waist.

She heard the faintest of noises in the house and was just about to turn and investigate the sound when a gloved hand wrapped around her neck and covered her mouth, halting the scream before it could shatter the evening quiet.

He whispered into her ear, "do not make a sound and you will not be harmed; do as you are told. If I take my hand from your mouth, you must not scream. If you agree, nod your head."

Obediently, fearing for the consequences, Anna slightly moved her head in acquiescence. The thief, because, by now Anna had decided that this was a burglar, did as he promised. At the same time, she heard the bolt slide to lock the door. It was then she realised there was one more than one intruder.

She reared back in horror as she was confronted by two men in black, made even more sinister because she could see nothing of them other than the piercing eyes through their hoods.

"We will not hurt you if you do as we want," the second said, his fingers running the length of her back as his accomplice rummaged through her wardrobe, returning with four of her leather belts, which he began to attach to the four posts on the bed.

As he busied himself, the man behind her explained how they had watched her many times through the windows of the house, and that she had become the focus for their fantasies. As he told of the nights spent touching themselves as they spied on her dressing, he led her to the bed and they stretched her over the mattress, quickly securing first her wrists and then her ankles to the bed posts.

Fear gripped her in a cold sweat which she realised was just as much excitement as terror. Anna realised that these two anonymous, masked intruders now had her spread-eagled and helpless.

Her imagination ran wild as she realised that she was at their mercy. Would someone realise she had not turned up at the gathering tonight and phone or even come to the house to see if she was alright? Probably not, because she realised she had only said she "might" attend.

Just as she was mentally preparing her body for what they might do with her, the two masked men stood back and gazed at her helplessness, unashamedly touching themselves, rubbing their growing erections through the black tights they both wore like sinister uniforms.

She could see their excitement growing as the nearest then sat on the bed beside her and slipped the dress from her shoulders and then expertly removing it from her, leaving her in just black bra and panties.

He then stood and the two of them became more excited gazing at her almost naked form. She writhed in the bonds that held her to the bed and realised that this only served to excite them more. Both her admirers then began to take their black costumes off, their cocks upright and swollen. The only thing they left in place were their hoods, so that she could not identify them.

Just as Anna thought to herself that if she pleased them they may just rape and not hurt her, the two began touching each other. They ran their hands along each other's stiffness, fondling gently and then rapidly jerking.

Anna's fears turned to a strange excitement as she watched the two of them. Both of their bodies were strong and fit and they moved to the bed, laying beside her, but continuing to pleasure each other. First one, and the the other, whispered to her, telling of how after each night of spying on her privacy, they would retreat into the woods and masturbate each other, describing what they had seen through the window.

They said that now was the time for their favourite fantasy.

As one sat on the bed beside her, the other inserted his stiff cock into his mouth and began to fellate him. Then he, in turn, bent over, his hands on the bonds that held Anna. As he knealt above her, the second man, his cock wet and slick from the sucking he had received, moved in behind him.

She had a complete view was unable to move as the two men fucked on top of her, careful not to put their weight on her restrained body. The wetness began to spread and swell Anna's own sex as she became the unwilling witness to the two men pleasuring each other.

willana
willana
6 Followers