Home Alone

Story Info
Man fantasizing about his cock hungry wife.
1.8k words
3.11
32.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up rather rapidly when my four year old runs onto the bed and jumps under the covers with me. We turn on a cartoon from Netflix and I doze for the next hour until my daughter is also awake. They head downstairs to get some breakfast and watch Harry Potter. Perfect. Except, I can't fall back to sleep. I realize that my cock is aching a bit and needs some attention. The shitty part is that my wife is not here. She headed to DC this weekend to work a few nights. Since leaving her last job, she has been with the kids nonstop. She definitely needed this. But that doesn't mean that two nights of no sex hasn't taken its toll. My dick is a bit sore from all of the masturbating. Still, I need another release.

I'm not going to delve into our background much. We decided a year ago that the occasional sexual dalliance would be fun and push our marriage into new sexual territory. The fucking has always been great, but after two children, I felt she would benefit from other people's attentions. It began with sucking a friend off for a bag of weed. We both knew that this was just to make it easier in the beginning. Soon, they were trading oral sex once a week. Not only was I fine with this, but it excites me. And when she comes home, she gets punished. I have her do to me what she did with this man. Make her tell me every detail. And then I spank her. Or use a crop. Or flogger. Or belt. Neither she nor the man ever came. When we fucked after she came home, we both finished every time. I realized that I get turned on being rough with her. And she seems just as turned on by it. There is never anger involved in the play. More just a bit of limit pushing, a gushing pussy and a very hard cock.

So my penis needed some touching. I thought about a work friend that had been house sitting for a few weeks over the winter. He, too, smoked weed. And is a very horny bisexual 20 year old. In my mind, I told him that my wife trades head for weed. We go over to his large place and smoke for a while. Suddenly high, I tell my wife that she needs to kneel in front of him. Marijuana gives her the sex munchies and she does exactly as I have told her. She unbuttons his pants and pulls them down. Having had no warmup, his cock is flaccid and soft. She smiles as she takes the entire thing into her mouth, gently sucking it to life. Soon he is hard and she is doing what she is very good at. I walk over to the couch and kneel next to her. I whisper in her ear and let her know how hot it is to watch her slobber all over this man's dick. She responds by going deeper, gagging herself on him. I get behind her and pull her yoga pants down to reveal her perfectly curved ass. After taking in the view for a minute, I slip my hand to the opening of her pussy. She is fucking soaked. I knew this was turning her on. I reach back and spank her ass. She just groans onto the cock in her mouth. Two more swats are answered with two more moans. I lean up and whisper that she seems to be enjoying this. I slap her pussy with my hard on. I rub the head of my cock against her slippery cunt. And then I push all of myself into her. She gasps.

I grab her hair from behind and make her start deepthroating the other dick a bit harder and faster. Her head bobs down on each thrust I make. Apparently, being filled with cocks is more than enough to set her over and I feel a rush of wetness from her pussy. While still fucking, I reach down and grab her cunt, my middle finger on her swollen clit. She continues her waves of pleasure. My friend grabs her head and makes her fuck his dick harder and faster as her nears his own orgasm. He yells that he is cumming and she keeps sucking. Swallowing most of his cum, while the rest trails down her chin. Suddenly, I cum. In my bed, under the covers. The spurts hit high on my chest. The orgasm felt great, but I need my wife to come home.

The phone vibrates as my wife calls. She too came this morning, masturbating to some of my dirty texts from the day before. I tell her most of my fantasy. She confesses that she has something to tell me and isn't sure if she will be in trouble. My stomach turns into a giant knot. She has been told she can have a threesome with our friends, but only them. I know there was another guy at the place yesterday. My assumptions were only somewhat correct when I hear the entire story.

She had gone out to lunch and met this couple's friend. He was nice enough and they all enjoyed some weed when they got back to their place. When the woman's husband left for work, they all ended up on a futon. The woman started making out heavily with the man and pulled his cock out. She began to work it over and told my wife that she should taste it. Through her foggy high, my wife started to suck this man's dick. It went from semi-hard to very hard rather quickly. Slightly smaller than mine, she didn't have much of a problem taking it deep into her mouth and throat. Her tits were out of her shirt. She realized that he was sucking on them earlier. Not even five minutes in, he was cumming into her perfect mouth. She let the semen drool out and down her chin. The woman let her know that this man was her new sub and that she was training him. My wife felt excited, guilty and really high all at the same time.

I couldn't be mad. He didn't fuck her. And its just a blowjob. I know that her mouth is mine, and always will be. We have gotten to a place in our relationship where we know that we are totally and completely in love with each other. When she gets home tonight, she will notice my cock more. It will feel larger while thrusting in and out of her mouth. And I will get harder, thinking about her mouth on some stranger's dick just the day before. The feelings of jealousy have subsided except for the sadness of missing the scene. Someday, I will get to watch her fool around with another man. Hopefully, while I fuck that man's wife.

But she doesn't come home til after midnight. I have an entire day to sit around thinking about what happened, and I won't get to cum for a long time. Knowing that she will want to completely satisfy me tonight, I don't want the average orgasm from jerking off. I want the mind-blowing one that she is going to give me tonight. I start to fantasize. She will come in from the car to find me naked, reading an erotic book or watching porn. I will tell her to show me how he was sitting when she blew him. She will re-enact the scene. Then I will sit her at the edge of the bed while I stand in front of her, my cock bouncing in her face. She opens her mouth and I slide my dick between her lips. I reach down to pinch her nipples. I grab her hair and begin fucking her mouth, going as far in as I can without making her gag too much. I ask if she prefers my dick in her mouth and she moans. I tell her that she has been slutty over the weekend and does need some punishment before we fuck. I stop her blow job and have her take her pants off. She lays back on the bed as I grab the crop. Her legs are spread and restrained. I start gently whipping her. I focus on the tender spots: her nipples and her hot, wet pussy. Satisfied that she has had enough for tonight, I set the crop down after letting her know that she is not to cum until I say so. If she does, the crop will come back. She looks like she might not be able to hold back. I crawl between her legs and pinch her pussy lips together, enjoying the teasing that I am giving her. My tongue flicks out and licks her clit. Gently, I nibble her upper inner thighs and pubic area. I suck her entire cunt into my mouth. Finally, I start licking from the bottom of her sex to the top. Soon, I focus on just her clit while I lube up two fingers. They slide in easily while I remind her that she is not to cum until she has permission. While gently finger fucking her, I slide higher up her body and tease her nipples. Gently, I grab them between my teeth. My thumb is strumming her clit and I feel her body begin to tighten. I stop.

I undo the restraints and tell her to suck my cock some more. I don't want this over too quickly and I love the way her mouth feels after she has almost finished. I tell her to sit on my dick. She rushes up my body and slides my entire shaft into her cunt. Remembering that she is not to cum, she starts with a slow pace. I have other ideas though, and grab her ass hard with both hands. I force her to grind her clit into my pelvis. We slow down again as we both get close to cumming. Finally, I decide that we have both had enough of the waiting. My hand slides up to her neck and I tighten my grip. Just hard enough to restrict a bit of air and having the ability to make her fuck me harder. My other hand goes to her tit and brings it to my mouth. I tell her that its time to cum while I bite down hard on her nipple. Within seconds, she is stifling her moans, exploding on my dick. The sensations are too much for me and I grab her ass again, shoving her down on me as deeply as I can. I feel jet after jet of cum shoot from my dick into her. She collapses on top of me. We kiss passionately, both happy to be back with the other. Slowly we drift into sleep. But that's just the fantasy. Right now, I still have eleven hours to see what really happens.