Home Alone

Story Info
How I found my parents homemade porn.
1k words
3.87
117.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never viewed my mom as attractive until in high school when we read Oedipus. After I graduated high school, my parents decided I could stay home alone for the weekend while they went on vacation. Like any 18 year old guy I went online and started looking at porn. I really like big tits and milf porn probably because I have a thing for my mom. My mom is a stunner she is 5' 5" and chubby, I would call her a bbw but not fat. She has naturally redhair and 40I tits, she special orders her bras from online. I know her bra size because I have looked at them in the laundry room. One cup of her bra can completely cover my face.

My parents left I would have the house to myself. After about an hour of watching porn, I went into my parents room to look for my dad's porn. I found a couple of Playboys, some Scores, and a random magazine that looked like it was in German. As I put those back in his sock drawer I saw his bible in the underwear drawer. I was going to pray forgiveness for jacking off and as I picked up the bible I noticed it looked like there were pictures inside of it. I opened it up and God must have wanted me to see my mom naked.

There were pics of my mom sucking my dads huge cock, cum on the sides of her mouth, sticking out her tongue with cum on it. Not only did my mom have tits of a goddess but my dads cock looked to be 8 or 9 inches long with good girth. There were pictures of my mom fondling her tits, sucking her right breast, and tweaking her nipples. The kinkiest part besides me jacking off to my mom was the fact she was pregnant in some of the pics. My mom was skinny before she had me so these had to be when she was pregnant. I looked at her belly and their was no c-section scar. So there I am masturbating to my parents having sex when I was there in her womb.

My parents came home 3 days and 20 cumshots later. I thought I may never see those pictures again since I was moving out of state to college in three weeks. I remember thinking that hopefully they don't throw those pictures away because I want to have more than just the memories.

After college I moved back in with my parents. They were empty nesters and I had lived on my own so there was an adjustment period. After about two months of living back home my parents said they were going on a weekend vacation, I would have the house to myself. Ten minutes after they had left I was already looking at porn on my computer. After an hour I decided to look to see if I could find the pics of my parents I had found when I was 18.

I started looking in my moms drawers and found dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, and choker necklaces that said things like "I love cock" or "slut" or "whore" and "bitch". I found a strapon harness, fishnets, stockings, latex leggings with the crotch ripped out, and lots of lingerie. Apparently my parents enjoyed lots of sex since they had the house to themselves. I went to my dads drawers and found a ball gag, a chastity cage, and a fleshlight. I moved to their closet and checked the top shelf where I knew they use to have a box of porn VHS. I opened up the box and the tapes were gone and replaced by porn DVDs, sadly none of it was homemade. Beside the box there was another shoe box so I decided to look in it.

There right in front of me was a picture with my mom sucking her tit. I had finally found what I was looking for. There were pics that ranged from her being young and skinny, to pregnant with me, to older and horny. Most of the pics I had seen before but as I got half way through the pics I hit the mother-load. (Get it, it's a pun)

These were new pics because they had time dates in the lower corner, they were about a year old. My mom had on a leather bra with zippers in the cups, a riding crop, and a leather choker that said bitch. My dad had a ball gag in his mouth. There were pics of her spanking him, her pulling her tits through the zipper in the bra. My dad licking her pussy. Then by surprise she put on a dildo and there were pics of him sucking it and her ramming it up his ass.

There were pics of my dad plowing into my mothers ass and of him titfucking her. There were pics of some blonde milf lapping at my mothers pussy and the blonde's husband and my dad spit roasting my mom. There were pics of my parents and a white guy and asian woman. The asian woman and my mom shared a double dildo. There was pics of my mom putting her tongue in the asian woman's asshole. There was even a pic of my mom pegging my dad's ass as he fucked the asian woman's ass as she pegged her husband.

The pics that really got me was her with a QOS tattoo fucking a black guy. She was sucking him and letting him fuck her pussy. The other guys fucked her but they wore condoms, the black guy didn't have on a condom. There was a close up pic of her pussy with cum oozing out and I assume that was the black guys cum. The look on her face as that big black cock entered her asshole was amazing. I have no idea how some can look in pain and in pleasure at the same time but that was her face. I would never have imagined ever seeing a picture of my mom with a black nut-sack in her mouth.

I cummed buckets full. I don't think I have ever been more turned on. I knew there were sluts in the world but growing up I would never have thought my mom was such a slut. It makes me wonder what they are/who they are doing on vacation.