Home Alone Cleaning

Story Info
Anyone can walk in when you leave you doors open.
1.4k words
3.51
58.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the trees were blowing and It was a great day to keep all my doors and windows open. I was home alone today cleaning my house and listening to my radio. I like to dance so I was dancing to the music while cleaning. Because I had all the doors and windows open I was unable to hear the "beep beep" from the alarm system telling me that someone was entering my house. All of a sudden I was unable to see anything, someone grabbed me from behind and tied a blind fold around my eyes and held me tight. I heard a voice tell me not to make a sound or the neighbors will hear me. Almost immediately my bike shorts were ripped right off of me. I was home cleaning so I was not wearing a bra.

I was brought to a chair in my living room and felt a hand push me down to the chair. Immediately I felt a penis touch my lips. I did not know this person, so I figured I better do what he wants or he might hurt me. I did not know if he had a knife or a gun on him. So, I opened my mouth and he wasted no time inserting his penis in my mouth. At first his penis was not that hard but as I sucked on it, it got harder and harder. After a few minutes of sucking his penis, I felt him reached down and started to squeeze my left nipple through my T-shirt.

He had enough of me sucking his penis, he stood me up and turned me around. He put his hand on my back a pushed. I knew that he wanted me to bend over and put my hands on the seat of the chair. He inserted his penis into my pussy and started to move fast in and out. He only did this a short time and pulled out when he felt that I was starting to cum.

He lead me over to what I thought was the center of the room and put his hand hard on my shoulder indicating that he wanted me to kneel. I knelt down and he again inserted his penis in my mouth again. Only this time he wanted me to clean it off for him. After a few seconds of sucking him, he moved on to the couch and sat down. He guided me over to him and pushed my head down on his penis again. He wanted me to make him cum in my mouth. he let me control the sucking of his penis but a few times I felt him push his hand down on my head hand held my mouth down on his penis. That was when I felt the tip of his penis touch the back of my mouth. I then licked the tip of his penis softly with my tongue, I sucked on the sides up and down. I tasted some pre cum on the tip and licked it up. He then pushed down on my head a few times to force me to take all of his penis down my throat. I felt the start of a gag and he must have known and he released his grip.

While I was sucking him, he started to tease me. He rubbed my pussy lips but never went in, when I started to cum he stopped, I started to suck on his penis with more force now, sort of letting him know that I mean business. Then he grabbed the inside lips to my pussy and he started to pull them causing me to really get all hot and bothered. When I was about to cum he stopped and took his hands away from my body. Now I figured that if I were to make him cum he would let me cum. I knew now that he was trying to control my body. So I decided I was going to try to control him. I immediately took his penis in to my hand and gave him the fastest hand job I could give, while I reached down with my mouth and searched for his balls. When I found them I sucked them up into my mouth and started to lick and suck on them. It is amazing that I was able to suck up both of his balls in my mouth at the same time. I knew he had a load in them because they were hard.

While I sucked on his balls, he started to insert a finger into my pussy and started to play with my clit. There were a few times that I started to cum and he just stopped and moved his hands away from my body. I come to realize that I really do not like that kind of control over my body. But I knew that if I let go I would be punished in some way, so I abided by his wishes of not cumming until he told me to.

After a while of him teasing me and my sucking his penis and balls, I reached up and started to kiss him. I wanted him so badly, my pussy ached. I wanted him to fuck me hard. He fucked my mouth with his tongue and he sucked and nibbled on my neck. Then I laid on the floor thinking that maybe he would get the hint and fuck me right on the floor. Instead he spread my legs and teased my pussy some more. He finger fucked my pussy and ass with only 1 finger in each and then he stopped when I was about to cum. He then leaned over and put his penis into my pussy and started to fuck me. He fucked me hard. I grabbed his legs pulling him closer and closer to me but when he felt I was about to cum again he pulled away. I was starting to get frustrated. This was worse than no sex at all. Then he pulled my hands up and when I was in the seated position on the floor he held my head still and inserted his penis back into my mouth. This time he held my head still and I grabbed his legs and held them tight. When he was almost ready to cum he pulled out. He then told me to stand up.

He lead me to the couch and told me to put my knees on the couch and face the back of the couch. He inserted his penis into my pussy then once it got nice and wet and I was about to cum he pulled out and started to fuck my ass. Oh man did that feel good. I told him to fuck me harder. I felt my self many time about to cum but then he whispered in my ear, " don't you dare cum yet" and he hit my ass cheek just once. I forced my self to stop cumming the best that I could. then He put his penis into my pussy and he started to fuck me again. When I was about to cum again he laid me down on the couch.

I told him that I wanted him to fuck me hard now. I was hoping he was reading my mind and would allow me to cum while he fucked my pussy. The then gave me permission to cum. Each time I came I grabbed his hands and squeezed his fingers and he squeezed mine. He changed my position on the couch a little bit and really started to fuck my pussy really hard and now when he felt I was about to cum, he told me to cum but, I need to cum all over him. I must have cum like a water fountain. It has been so long since I have cum, he wanted to have full control over my body.

After I came really hard and he came I think two times. Once in my ass and the other time in my pussy. He got dressed and left while I fell asleep on the couch.

When I woke up I forgot where I was. I was lying alone0 on the couch with only a T-shirt and a blind fold still on my eyes. My legs and pussy were wet because I had cum all over the place and his cum was mixed with mine.

That was quite an experience I had and I thought that for now on if cleaning was going to be this exciting, I will leave my doors and windows open all the time.