Home Alone Pt. 01

Story Info
At least for a little while.
2.9k words
4.41
42.4k
36
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

The bright morning sun pierced through a crack between the curtains and light up the room. Squinting, I looked at the clock.

"Fuck!" I shouted to myself. "Wasting valuable time."

I threw off the covers and crawled out of bed. My pink, chiffon baby doll was twisted around and I had my normal morning wood inside my panties. My girlfriend Tess had gone shopping to the States with her friends for the weekend so I was free to do and dress as I pleased. Of course she had no idea of my secret fetish.

I slipped my feet into a pair of white slippers with marabou trim. The heels were only two and a half inches high. I undid the front tie of my baby doll and folded it onto my bed. I pushed down my panties and placed them along with the top under my pillow. I checked my legs for stubble. "Hmm..! A little rough."

I ran a warm bath with oils and got in. Once sufficiently soaked, I sat up and grabbed my razor. First my face. Being Asian, not a lot of bread. Same for my body. I had a few strays on my legs which were easily taken care of. Pubes were a little more difficult. I soaped up my cock, ball sack and ass crack and cautiously shaved off the stubbly bits that had grown back.

After rinsing off, I patted myself dry and used some of Tess' body powder. I had bought it for her but used it on me often and if she was around, only if she used it. I thought if she smelled it on me, I could say she was smelling herself or that it must have rubbed off her when we hugged. Anyways, she stopped asking after a while.

I skipped back to the bedroom and opened my cache of hidden clothes. I had assembled a fair number of things including different types of bras, panties and garter belts; never any pantyhose though. I opted on my sexy matching bra and panties. The black bra was a lacy, half cup with a silver charm lay between my breasts. The panties were snug fitting, lace cheekies so I could show off my cute bum.

"Which garter belt should I wear?" I pondered. "If I wear this one, I can wear the straps under my panties, but if I wear this one, it has a large red rose in the front and I'd have to wear it over my panties."

I giggled to myself thinking how slutty it would be to wear the one with the rose but with these panties I was selected, I ended up putting it away. I pointed my pink toes and slid on some new dark Cuban RHT hose with a heavy pink seam up the back. I bought some expensive ones; they felt so silky as they ran up my smooth legs. I couldn't help but get a boner as I clipped them to the six dangly straps.

I grabbed a tiny G-string and pulled them on. The crotch triangle in front would barely cover a girl's coozie but big enough to cradle my tiny balls and keep my stupid boy cock from falling out the leg hole of my panties. The thin strings ran high over my hips and disappeared deep into my ass crack. You could barely see or notice them when I pulled my panties over them.

I slide my arms through the loops of my bra and hooked it behind my back. I was pretty adept at it now after much practice. I barely was able to fill the B-cups with my A's. My nipples were tickled by the lace trim. I was pleased with my growth so far. I found an on-line site where I could find some growth hormones and help me with my flat chested-ness. Plus when Tess it away which was a lot, I used a breast enhancement pump. It took a little while but I went from zip to an AAA to A-plus. Of course Tess was concerned at my condition, but I lied that the doctor said it was Gynecomastia (which was kind of true).

There were a couple of bonuses too. My nipples puff up to almost pea size when they get excited and Tess loved playing and sucking on my tits. But it also meant I couldn't wear Tees or tight shirts without a jacket or something. Swimming was impossible of course.

Anyways, with a couple of inserts and adjustments, I filled out the bra and gave myself a nice cleavage.

Tess loved playing with wigs so I "borrowed" one and fit it onto my shorn head. I selected a blond one to contrast my black lingerie. I didn't want to hide any of my beautiful outfit so I also borrowed one of Tess' robes. It was a black diaphanous one that stopped below my knees. You could easily see through it. With some five inch stiletto mules on, I looked at myself in the full length mirror and thought "Perfect."

Extremely satisfied, I went to the kitchen. My pointy heels clicked as I walked over the terra cotta tiles. I looked out the window of the kitchen as I prepared my coffee. Our apartment was on the 15th floor looking east over the city. There were no other high rises in front so I didn't worry about being seen.

While the coffee brewed, I peeked through the door spyhole into the hallway to make sure it was clear before I opened the door to get the paper. As I bent over to pick it up, the back straps holding up my stockings reminded me of what I was wearing. I stayed bent over and wiggled my bum a bit. "Fuck, I love dressing up!"

"Okay. See you later honey!" I heard coming from an open door from down the hallway. It was one of the neighbours, Bob and Cheryl. I guess Bob was leaving somewhere. Cheryl was a well-endowed English blond with a flat tummy but curvy hips. She was very leggy and always wore spiked heels whenever I saw her. Bob was a kind of a wiener. How they got together, I'll never figure out.

I quickly closed the door and watched him through the spy hole as he walked by. My heart was pounding as I gasped for air. "Wow, that's the closest I've ever been caught!"

Calming down, I poured a cup of java and sat to enjoy the Gazette. As I read, I crossed my right leg over my left. I let my shoe dangle from my toes teasing anyone who could see me, which was no one of course.

I turned and barely glanced at the pages but stopped when I came across a small ad. "Sensational. The newest adult fun store."

"Think I'll go check it out!" I smiled to myself. I looked at the clock; 8.30. "Not open yet, I guess."

I pranced about the apartment for a while just to kill some time and because I just love the feeling of my outfit as I promenaded around. It was finally time to get ready. I pulled on some jeans and a tee. Of course my enlarged breasts looked fantastic underneath the tight tee and my hard nipples poked through. Even though it was a bit warm outside, I put on a light jacket to cover up. If I stood up straight, my boobs were obvious so I had to walk slightly hunched over.

The ride to the store was pretty uneventful, however I rubbed myself through my jeans and panties constantly. A wet spot started to form in the crotch area. There was parking in the rear (no pun intended) so walking to the store would be less conspicuous. As I entered, I was in awe at the size and selection of adult paraphernalia. I started by selecting some new panties and bras. "Oooh! Nice garter belts." I picked up a couple and stocking to go with.

"Can I help you?" Asked a female voice behind me.

"Oh! Uh.. no, I'm okay." I told the cute dark haired sales assistant. Her name tag said "Heidi."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything or want me to show you something." She had a beautiful smile. Then she whispered to me. "If you want to try any of those on, let me know too. It's okay."

I was a little stunned. "You know?"

Still in a whisper, Heidi looked around and replied. "Yeah, it's pretty obvious when you are hunched over like that. My boyfriend does that too when I make him dress up to go out."

I relaxed a bit until she instructed me. "Now stand up straight and be proud! If not, I can punish you if you like."

She patted me on my bum so I tucked my bum in. My chest immediately emerged through my jacket. Heidi opened it up. "Very nice. Very impressive." Again she looked around. Heidi pulled my tee out of my pants and slipped her hands underneath. "They feel so real!"

"They are!" I answered proudly. "Growth enhancement pills and a little bit of help."

"Maybe I'll have to get my boyfriend Carlotta some too. Come by after and I'll give you my number if you are interested, little girl. What is your girl name?"

"Girl name?" I never thought of calling myself by a girl's name. I panicked.

"Uuh.. Ca..r..l.." I stammered until I finally spat out. "Carlene!"

"Well, Carlene. As I said if you are interested, I'm sure Carlotta would be very happy to meet you."

As Heidi turned and walked away, I realized how hard I was inside my tight panties. I was still self-conscience that my tits were still bulging out so I slouched over again. I moved over to the toys area. There was so much to choose from. I selected a set of pretty sophisticated nipple clamps that I thought I'd enjoy.

I was looking at some anal vibrators when someone bumped me from behind. Automatically I stood up straight and turned to see who nudged me. It was Cheryl my neighbour. I looked at her eyes. She looked at my breasts. I looked at my breasts and quickly returned to my hunched posture. I fumbled out. "Oh.. uh.. Hi... uh.."

"Cheryl." She smiled as she completed my greeting. "Hello Carl. Shopping?"

She grabbed one of my bras and looked at it. "Hmmm... Wrong size! Tess is at least a C-cup; these are B's! And nipple clamps. Nice!"

I pretended some innocence. "Yea...yeah your right. She's a C. I forgot."

"This one is cute!" Cheryl said as she grabbed a couple of my panties. "Ooh my goodness. This one has a lace ties up the back side and look, it's crotchless. Naughty girl that Tess, isn't she?"

I nodded in agreement.

Then her demeanor changed. "Don't' pretend with me you fucking degenerate sissy! These are for you aren't they?"

Again I nodded in agreement.

"Tess doesn't know you're a fucking sissy gurl does she."

Again I acknowledged her statement.

"And what are you looking for now?" Cheryl looked at the rack of toys. "Oh, I see. Some ass fucking stuff."

She gazed over the vast selection before picking one and giving it to me. "This one I think." It was a six inch plug that could vibrate and inflate. "Oh and this." A strapless blue Feeldoe. "And this." A chrome plated leg spreader with ankle shackles.

At the check-out, Heidi was on cash. She rang everything up. It was way more than I expected to buy so I had to use the joint debit card. "Can I have your phone number please?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Store policy if you use debit rather a credit card." But I knew Heidi wanted my contact information.

She was about to hide them in a dark red, non-transparent bag, but Cheryl stopped her. "No, it's okay. He doesn't need a bag."

"Okay. Here's your things." Heidi handed me my things. "Please come back again, Carlene!"

Cheryl stared at me with much amusement. As we exited the store, Cheryl asked sarcastically. "Carlene? Really?"

"She found out too and when she asked for my gurl name, it was the only thing I could think of." We got into her car instead of mine.

"Well Carlene. Take off your jacket. Let me see." With much trepidation, I pulled off my jacket. She felt me up. "Wow. That's impressive. They feel so real. I always wondered why you always wore a jacket or some cover up."

Cheryl opened the inflatable toy and handed it to me. "Take off your pants and stick this up your little girl ass!"

For some reason, I was compelled to obey her. She gave me a long wolf whistle when I revealed my attire beneath my jeans. I lifted my bum and with a lot of difficulty, I managed to push the plug inside my ass. It wasn't the first time I used a plug, but being so nervous and not having any lube other than my spit, it was tough.

"How does this work?" Cheryl asked rhetorically. "Oh I see."

There was a slight buzz in my belly as she switched on the vibrator, but then she started to pump the bulb making it bigger inside me. "Let me know when it's big enough."

"I think that's all I can take!" I told her but she pumped it a few more times. I thought it was going to explode inside me. I begged. "Please! No more!"

I really dared not move. I could barely sit down as Cheryl drove homeward. Purposely, Cheryl took the busy construction route back. The hard bounce through the cavernous potholes sent the plug deeper and deeper into my bowels. Fortunately, still without pants, no one looked in and saw how I was dressed although Cheryl did her best to expose me to the workers on the road.

"Is Tess home?" Cheryl asked.

"No. She's shopping down in the U.S. for the weekend and won't be back until late Sunday." Why I told Cheryl the truth, I'm not sure. Guess I really wanted Cheryl to control me.

Again fortunately, we had underground parking, but Cheryl parked her car on the lowest level and furthest from the elevators. She did allow me to pull up my pants but denied me any anal relief. Walking was slow and extremely difficult. She expressed her disappointment not to meet anyone as we when up to the 15th. At least she didn't take the stairs.

I went to go to my place but she grabbed my apartment keys from me. We went to her place instead. Cheryl pretended to drop her keys onto the floor a number of times before she managed to insert it into the slot. Then she took an extraordinarily lengthy time to unlock and open the door. When she allowed me access after much delay, I quickly scurried in.

"Put that stuff down." Cheryl instructed. She rummaged through and picked out some things. "Model this for me. Go put this on."

I turned to go to her bedroom. "No change here. We're all girls after all. Nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of."

I trepidatiously started to strip. I dropped my jacket on to the sofa and watched Cheryl's mouth gape slightly at the site of my breasts. My exited hard nipples poked through. I pulled off the tee and undid the bra.

"Oh my god, Carl... Carlene! You have real boobs! Did you get them done? Didn't Tess find out?" Gasped Cheryl. I explained to her about the hormones and pump and how I explained them to my girlfriend. She felt me up and pinched my nipples. "My god they're nice. So cute!"

She undid my jeans and let them drop so I could step out of them. Carefully I unclipped my stockings and slide them off. I pulled down my panties but left my tiny g-string on. When Cheryl asked me about them I explained how they help prevent my balls and cock from falling through the leg holes of my panties.

"Not much there though." Cheryl fondled my junk and stroked me to an erection. "Balls are pretty small. And you really can't call this a cock. It's maybe four inches hard and barely an inch thick. And Tess lets you fuck her with this? No wonder she always complains about it."

"Y... you know about our sex lives?" I was shocked.

"Of course! Poor Tess would come over crying and tell me how unfulfilled she is. How she can barely feel you inside and when you cum it couldn't be more than a couple of drops. Did you know that when she's away, she uses a big fucking rubber cock to make her come? Or she'd come here and we'd make out." Cheryl revealed to me. "She's a real whore for sex."

Stunned, I started to get dress in the outfit Cheryl selected for me. The entire ensemble was pretty coral pink. I wrapped and hooked the bra as I normally would which did not go unnoticed by Cheryl. "Very good! I didn't think you would know how."

I was deciding on which I should put on first: panties or garters. The panties were tiny, tight, high hipped thongs. I thought it would look better to put them on first and have the stocking straps over them. "You're a fucking slut too, aren't you? Wear your panties under so you can't pull them down all the way!"

The stocking were sheer and light pink with a dark red stripe up the back. My painted toe nails could be easily seen. My high heel shoes were of course at my place. I could sense this was not going to end well.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers