Home at Last

Story Info
Cousins learn the joys of incestual love.
1.5k words
4.17
86.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie was headed for home, home and freedom. The events of the last few months had forced her to seek solace in the only place that she could think of. The place where she had always felt so safe. Driving back to the small Texas town she saw visions of her youth dancing in front of her eyes. Remembering all the crazy things that she had done as a child and teenager.

She hadn't been back to the sleepy little town in almost ten years, but as she approached the city limits sign she saw that as usual nothing had changed. Nothing ever did around here. She made a quick stop at the gas station at the end of town. This place held many memories for her. It seemed like eons ago that her uncle had stood behind the counter bidding everyone hello with a cheerfulness that never seemed to falter.

As she got back in to her car and revved up the engine, she wondered if her cousin was still living here. They had been close growing up, only being four months apart in age. She made a mental note to look him up. He was the only one left, all of her family had long since either moved away or passed on. Maybe she had been wrong to come here, a place so full of memories and sadness.

She pulled up in the driveway of her childhood home and was shocked to find a truck already there. Carefully she got out of her sporty little car and went around to the side of the house where she could faintly here a noise. When she rounded the corner, she saw him standing there in all of his male glory. Bigger, and more handsome than she remembered her cousin. Chris came as quite a surprise.

"Chris, what are you doing here? It's so good to see you!"

Chris turned around and was nearly bowled over when he saw his cousin. The years had certainly changed her. She stood before him a well-tailored woman. It wasn't the obviously expensive outfit that he noticed though, it was the body of the woman that it was on that caught his attention. Standing before him was a vision of beauty that could be unequaled. She had long, tanned legs that disappeared into a short sundress. As his eyes traveled up he could see the slight flair of her hips and tell that her stomach was flat and toned. It was when his eyes traveled up to her breasts that he felt the surge of electricity within him. Instead of being huge like he remembered he saw that they were indeed quite big, but had a pertness, which he had not remembered, being there before. Then he looked into her big brown eyes and saw all the love from many years of friendship there. She was gorgeous.

"Callie? That couldn't possibly be you…What have you done to yourself?"

"Done? Well, I guess the years have just been kind to me. I see that they were to you too." She said laughing.

Chris quickly explained that he had been staying here while he was having his parent's old house torn down and rebuilt.

"Do you mind having some company while you're here?"

Mind? How could she mind? She'd give anything for the chance to catch up with him.

That night they went out to dinner and had a few drinks at the local bar. Having way to much to drink. When they got back to her house out in the country, they were both feeling the electricity in the air. The promise of something more to come.

"Chris, let's sleep together tonight. Just like we used to when we were little."

Later, climbing in to bed beside him Callie felt anything but little again. She was feeling nothing but pure woman. Lying there half of the night waging a silent battle with herself she almost didn't realize when she felt Chris's warm hand on her breast. Looking over at him, she saw that he was fondling her in his sleep. She was afraid to move, she didn't want the wonderful sensations to end. She could feel the heat spread it's way down her body making her pussy instantly wet.

Slowly, she began to inch her way up until she was sitting and Chris's hand was just above her wet and wanting hole. Then she felt his fingers slowly sliding between her pink folds and stroking her wet inner lips.

Was he dreaming? He could almost swear he was feeling the wetness of a woman's pussy. Coming awake, he realized that he had two fingers buried in his cousins tight wanting cunt. Oh my God! He started to panic, but then he realized she was letting him do it, and she was fully awake.

"I want you Callie. I've wanted you for years. Let me make love to you."

Surprised by his words Callie grew still and let them sink in. She knew she wanted him but couldn't find the words to tell him. Finally she nodded her answer.

Pulling her down in the bed he looked in to her big brown eyes and bent his head to kiss her. Their first meeting of lips was a tentative mixture of exploration and passion, soon giving away to pure animalistic heat. He roamed his hands down her body, loving the feel of her satin gown under his hand. She radiated heat, and he wanted to bury himself in. Slowly, with the gentleness that only a first time lover can have he pealed her nightgown up her body and smiled as he found she was wearing no panties. Lowering his head he took her left nipple into his mouth and laved it with his tongue, feeling it get even harder. As he sucked and bit her nipple he heard her moan and she arched into him. Feeling his way down her body leaving a wet trail with his tongue, he breathed in the smell of excited pussy. God how he loved that smell.

"Eat me Chris. Suck and fuck my wet pussy. I've wanted this for so long." She moaned with pleasure.

At her words, Chris lost all of his control. He dove into her pussy like a man possessed. He devoured every ounce of cream that came out of her body. Licking her clit and pumping three fingers in and out of her hot cunt he brought her to an earth-shattering climax in no time.

Climbing up her body, he went to kiss her. She kissed him franticly. Sucking all of her pussy cream off his tongue.

"Please Chris, I need to feel your hard cock inside me. I want you to fuck me hard. Punish me for teasing you all these years. Fuck my pussy!"

Not wanting to deny her, Chris quickly shed his underwear and stood before her. His 7 inch cock throbbing with desire. As he climbed in between her legs, Callie spread them wide. Wanting him as deep as he could possible get. Rubbing his cock at her entrance, Chris coated his cock with her juices. Loving the feel of his hard member gliding across her bare pussy. He could have come like that, but Callie had other ideas. Shifting her hips, she caught him just right and he slammed into her pussy. They stayed there, with him inside her, letting the feeling wash over them.

"Oh Call, you feel so fucking wonderful. You're pussy feels like liquid fire on my cock."

"Fuck me Chris. Please, I want to feel your cock moving in and out of me. I want to feel you shoot a thick load of cum inside me."

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to move. He began thrusting in and out of her, Callie coming up to meet him thrust for thrust. He couldn't believe he was buried deep inside his beautiful cousin. Pounding in and out of her he began to talk dirty to her.

"You like that you little bitch? You like to feel you're cousin's big hard cock fucking you?"

"Oh yes", she cried "Fill me up cousin, fill your nasty little cousin up with your cum. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

Chris did just that. He fucked her so hard and furiously she thought she would pass out. She didn't, instead she came, having the best orgasm of her life. He could feel her milking his cock, her thick pussy cream squirting out all over his balls. He lost it then. With one final thrust, he bottomed out inside her and let go. He shot stream after stream of hot juicy cum into her wanting pussy.

Feeling him cum inside her, Callie shook with another orgasm.

"Oh Chris, that was wonderful. Can we do it again in the morning?"

In answer to her question, Chris rolled over and kissed her, pulling her close. They did make love the next morning, both sailing to new heights and exploring positions they had never dared before, but that's another story.