Home At Last

Story Info
Lonely wife awaits hubby's arrival.
871 words
3.58
50.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being gone overseas for two months to train employees on your company's new machine, I was anxiously awaiting your return. We had wrote several letters to one another and had only briefly talked on the phone a few times. I missed you terribly and longed to feel your muscular arms around me.

Your plane was due to land within minutes and I could hardly contain the smile on my face and the eagerness of seeing you for the first time in a long time. I had dressed casually in jeans and a nice sweater for Summer had suddenly turned to Fall overnight.

As your flight landed and passengers began unloading I waited for you to emerge from the plane. I saw you coming down the hall in your khakis and long sleeve pullover that I had bought you for your birthday only a few months before. Your eyes lit up when you seen me and I ran to your open arms. The smell of your cologne tickled my nose as I snuggled into your chest. I was elated that you were finally here with me again. I have never felt so lonely.

On the drive home we chatted about your flight and the tasteless meal they had served you for lunch. Although you were hungry...food was not what you had in mind. I began to fidget in my seat as my thoughts turned to feeling you inside me. I knew you were more than anxious to have me by the way you rubbed my thigh...inching your way up to the crotch of my jeans and letting your fingers settle there for the rest of the drive home.

As we pulled into the garage you shut the engine off and opened the door for me. We held each other tight and kissed passionately for several minutes until the urge was just too much.

As you tore the clothes from my trembling body I could feel the goose bumps forming on my arms, back, and thighs. You made your way behind me and ran your fingers through my hair. I could feel your hardness pressing up against my back as you leaned forward nibbling at my neck. The reckless passion that had overcome us had built up over the past few months and neither of us could contain our desires.

With one hand pressing in the middle of my back, you slightly pushed me forward bending me over at the waist with my hands gripping the edge of the dining room table. As you massaged my back to help me relax...you slowly spread my legs and eased the head of your cock into my ass. As you urged forward a faint gasp escaped from between my lips as a slight stabbing pain spread through my body. While my body is adjusting to your size you whisper to me that you're sorry for the discomfort and it will go away quickly.

I can tell that you are as anxious as I when I move my ass back towards you and take more of your cock into me and I hear you groan. While placing one hand on my hip your other hand softly moves up my back and grabs my hair tenderly. With every inch of you inside of me you begin to slowly slip in and out. As the anxiety builds you begin pumping into me with wild abandon making me scream with each thrust. The pleasure outweighs the pain as my orgasm builds and a flood of emotion comes over me. The tears falling from my eyes are not from the aching in my ass but from the overwhelming rush of feeling you inside of me making me come. I turn my head around as you bend towards me. You can see the tears on my face and you lovingly wipe them away with your strong hand.

As my body calms from the shattering orgasm I urge you to continue for your own release. Carefully you begin to pump into my ass again. I can sense that you are close by the grunts and sighs. Finally, the tightness is too much and you feel your seed building up making you ready to explode. As your semen begins to erupt you withdraw your cock carefully from inside of me and the stream of your hot sticky cum lands all over my ass leaving your body spent and exhausted.

You wrap your arms around my waist and pull me into you squeezing me while your lips brush the side of my face. We make our way to the shower and turn the water on full blast to massage our weary bodies. You lather my entire body up and massage me from head to toe leaving me almost motionless. I return the favor and we rinse off. As we towel our wet bodies off we leave a trail of wet towels on the floor leading to the big comfortable bed that takes up half of our bedroom. As we crawl between the sheets you reach for me and bring me closer so you can nuzzle into my neck. Within minutes we are both sound asleep and resting peacefully in each others arms once again.