Home at Last

Story Info
He brings a sensuous end to her day.
2.2k words
3.9
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for the familiar sound of your car being parked and then your keys jingling in the lock. Tonight is no normal night as far as my plans are concerned!

Car... Keys... I leap up and stand in the corner next to the door; the instant you walk in I snatch your glasses away from you and put a blindfold over your eyes. You try to protest but I kiss you softly, letting my lips meet yours, my tongue lick them and eventually, as the passion builds, my teeth nibble them.

I can see your nose twitch slightly and guess that you have picked up the subtle aroma of the candles; what you were unable to see before I pounced was that the fire is licking around a couple of logs, candles are spaced around the room and the folding chairs are opened out on the floor and covered with a fleece blanket.

I take your bag from you and put it on the sofa and start to unzip your jacket. You slip out of it and I push you gently against the door and start to kiss you again. I pull your right leg up so our hips meet and you can feel the effect that this is having on me.

I start to unbutton your shirt as your hand moves to my jeans and starts to rub the increasing bulge at the front of them. My hand slips behind you and unfastens your bra so I can have access to your wonderful, firm breasts. I slowly move away from your mouth, kissing your cheek, then your neck, throat and shoulder, slowly working my way towards your cleavage.

I'm reluctant to move lower as I know you'll have to stop your strokings, but tonight is about you and not me, so I continue downward. I push your bra up over your breasts and rub each one in turn, cupping, caressing, fondling and eventually kissing. I make no contact with your nipples to begin with and toy only with the sensitive flesh of your breast, moving close to your nipples but avoiding them. I eventually kiss each nipple in turn; soft contact, my tongue gently coating each one in saliva as my hands move towards the buttons and zip of your trousers.

You shrug your shirt and bra onto the floor – for once you aren't cold – and start to run your fingers through my hair, which I have left ungelled for a better feel. As your fingers explore my hair, my hands are removing your trousers and lifting your feet out of them.

I kiss around the waistband of your knickers, all the time careful not to touch your pussy – that's for later. My hands have worked their way past your hips and are kneading your buttocks. Your fantastic, firm buttocks... I slip my hands inside the bottom of your knickers and scratch my fingernails from the small of your back to the tops of your thighs, stopping just before I get to the really ticklish areas.

At the same time I start to trace the folds of your pussy with my nose, light touches, before I reposition and take hold of the waistband in my teeth and pull them down. As they drop, you step out of them and kick them aside and I lift your leg onto the end of the sofa so I have better access to my goal.

I kiss from your ankle to your knee and then start to lick, small flicks of my tongue from your knee to your inner thigh. I can feel your hands starting to speed up in my hair and have an idea what you want. I bring my right hand away from your arse and brush my fingers through your lower hair, working downwards to your slit, increasing pressure as I pass over your clit and continue downwards until I part your lips. I can feel the beginnings of moisture and decide to increase the flow.

I centre my head in front of you and feel a soft urgency as you pull my head towards you. I oblige by licking you from bottom to top and back down again before kissing you on the lips and burying my tongue inside you. I move my tongue in circles, each one bigger than the last and then focus on your opening again. I start to fuck you with my tongue and move both my hands to your arse again.

Now is the time to let you get off your feet; I stand up and take you by the hand, guiding you to the makeshift bed. I help you lie down and whip your socks off so you are now completely naked, and to make things fair, I strip too.

I reach for a towel and a bowl of warm water from under the table and start to wash your feet; soaking each in turn.

The fire is making shadows leap across your naked body and silhouetting you on the far wall; your flat stomach accentuating your breasts, the curve of your legs as I lift them to dry your feet looking divine. I position myself at the end of the 'bed' and reach for the bottle of moisturiser that has been warming in the hearth. I squirt some in my hands to test it and find it has reached a good, safe temperature – one that will not make you leap or scream when it touches you!

I start to massage your left foot, rubbing the crème into every crease and wrinkle, rubbing it between your toes and into your heel. I move to your other foot and repeat the process. I reach for the moisturiser bottle again and lay a trail of cream all the way up each leg and across your stomach.

I massage up your legs, often laying a kiss before I spread the crème, or a lick here and there to give you a range of sensations. I leave your pussy untouched as I move to your stomach, rubbing the crème in as I go.

I enjoy the feel of your soft skin beneath my hands, the curve of your ribs, the protrusions of your collarbone and your slender, graceful neck. I cover every inch of your torso and arms in lotion before helping you to roll onto your stomach.

Again, I cover you in lotion and return to your feet to start with your legs. I rub the crème in, using firm strokes, alternating between my fingertips and my knuckles. I grin as I reach your arse, I love your bum, and could spend many happy hours caressing it. If I could do so without getting in trouble! I squeeze both buttocks at the same time and push them together, working my fingers slowly towards your crevice as gravity draws your cheeks downwards again. I run my fingernails lightly over your skin and up towards the cleft of your buttocks where I gather some more crème and slowly work it into your crack. I slowly trail one finger from the base of your spine down towards your pussy, occasionally backing up a little and re-covering some of the same skin.

I bring myself out of this semi-hypnotised state and realise that I have left a number of patches of crème not massaged in. I work to remedy this immediately! I gather the moisturiser from around your hips and with big, circular movements of my strong hands I start to rub it into your skin. I kneel beside you as I work towards your shoulders, increasing the pressure as I get closer to them. I can hear you start to loose groans and moans as I massage the tense areas, releasing the stress of the day and letting it go.

Once I have worked out as many of the kinks and knots as I can I lay next to you and stroke your hair until you roll over. Your hand touches the side of my face and you guide your lips to mine and smile.

As you move to take off the blindfold, I catch your hand and tell you it has to stay. I push you onto your back and kiss you again before I turn to face your pussy, lying on my side next to you so I can reach what I'm after. I push your thighs apart and kiss over your pubic hair before I am once again face to face with your pussy. Instead of the softly-softly approach this time I dive straight in and push my tongue inside you. I wrap my hands around the backs of your thighs to help me get better access as I assault your opening with my tongue, licking and pushing as I go.

I feel your hand on the back of my leg, rubbing, stroking and gripping as I hit the right spot. You work your hand up towards my arse and start to squeeze. I continue to lick and kiss your pussy as I feel your tongue brush against my dick. I try not to flinch from the unexpected contact, but I can't help it. The warm wetness of your tongue has always set my nerve endings tingling!

I can feel your head moving again and your hand slipping away from my arse as you re-position yourself to take my cock in your mouth. I gasp as you wrap your lips around it and slowly slide your mouth down my shaft. This feels divine, and it's all I can do to keep my mouth on your pussy! I thrust my hips a little and start to slowly fuck your mouth to the same rhythm my tongue is fucking your pussy. I can feel your tongue flicker against the underside of my dick and then circle the tip as it plunges in and out of your mouth, while your hand cups and caresses my balls, driving me crazy with the multiple sensations.

Enough is enough and I disengage from between your thighs and return to kiss you again as I lie on top of you, angling my cock towards your pussy. A minor shuffle of the hips and I'm inside the molten warmth of you. We both groan as I lower myself into you and settle once I can go no further.

We continue to kiss through all this, our lips not parting until I start to withdraw from you. We move into a comfortable rhythm, me using long, slow strokes, you matching my moves and wrapping your arms and legs around my back.

I pull back so my cock almost leaves your pussy, and start to kiss your neck, twitching my hips so I move a fraction of an inch into you and back out again. As I move my lips to yours again I thrust fully inside you again and watch your face as you arch your back to receive me.

I lean back and lift your legs onto my shoulders and start to thrust in and out again long, slow strokes intermingled with short fast ones as my hands rub up and down your legs. I watch your breasts as they sway and rock with our movements and reach down to hold one, wrapping my other arm around your legs, hugging them to my chest.

You wriggle your legs free and cross them against my stomach, reaching for the back of my neck with both hands, pulling me towards you so we can kiss again. You kiss my lips and then my cheek, working your way towards my ear. Once there, your voice hoarse but urgent, you command; "Fuck me!"

Who am I to argue? As we continue to kiss I speed up the pace as I thrust hard and fast into your pussy, my balls slapping against your arse with every thrust. I work my arms under your shoulders and grip onto them so I can pull myself into you. It's not long until I'm out of breath and need to slow the pace...

I lean back and push your legs to one side, careful not to slip out of you, and curl in behind you. One hand wrapped across your stomach, the other under your neck and caressing your breast. You turn your head to kiss me and find my lips ready and waiting for you.

As I rotate my hips I can feel that impending release building up inside me; I want to look at you as it overtakes me so I roll you onto your back again and pull off your blindfold. You smile and say, "Well, hello sweaty, but sexy!" I grin back at you as I slide back inside you and start to build up to my orgasm. You know I'm close and again tell me to fuck you, to use you, to make myself cum – this pushes me over the edge as I pull out and watch spurt after spurt land on your chest. As soon as you see the first shot, you push your boobs together making enhancing your cleavage and that just turns me on even more.

I finally finish and lean forward to kiss you again before I reach for the tissues and the towel again to get you cleaned off.

As we lie there holding each other, smiling at each other, we slowly drift into sleep as the flames continue to devour the logs and dance in the fireplace.