Home At Last

Story Info
Dot bomb era son returns home.
2.6k words
4.32
119.6k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
129 Followers

This is story is a work of fiction. All characters, places and events portrayed in this story are not real and any resemblance is purely coincidental. Please read and enjoy.

I was standing in my empty apartment. I had just driven back from Los Angeles and all my furniture, stereo, towels, sheets everything was gone. Just when I was getting ready to call the police, I found a note on the kitchen counter. It read, "Sorry Joe. I am in love with someone else. I have taken my things from the apartment. Shari." Shari was my girlfriend of six months.

I was product of the dot bomb generation. I had been riding high on the tech boom. I had been out of work for a few months. I survived by doing occasional contract jobs and I had gone to LA for about 3 weeks on one such job. I had met Shari when I was flying high and craved female companionship. She was an exotic dancer and I liked her boobs and ass. I tipped her generously and became a regular. Her lap dances became more and more erotic and I asked her to move in. Sex was great initially, but she and I could not relate. Then the boom went to bust, and Shari and I got into frequent arguments. Now I guess she decided to leave me for greener pastures. Luckily I still had my cell phone, my laptop and my server, which I had taken with me. I was 21, without a college degree and now nearly homeless. I called my aunt Carol and explained the situation as quickly as I could and asked to borrow some towels and a sleeping bag. She wanted me to stay with her for a few days. Carol is a wonderful woman, but her husband is a prick. They are both doctors and he always makes sure that I am aware of the fact that I do not even have a basic degree.

I went back to my apartment and my neighbor was surprised to see me back. She said Shari had called the movers 3 days ago and Shari had indicated that both of us were moving. I thanked her for the information and wondered what I should do next. Strangely enough, I did not feel any anger towards Shari, it was more a relief not to have her around. I had dozed off a bit when my cell phone rang. There was lady at the other end of the telephone. "Joe, this is Sharon. Why didn't you call me? Do I have to find out everything through Carol? I am here to help." It was my Mom. She always referred to herself that way. Never as Mom. It has been at least 5 years since I had last seen her.

I was born when my Mom was barely 15. My Dad passed away when I was still quite young. With her parents help, Mom had brought me up and educated herself as well. She is a very beautiful woman, so it was inevitable that she would find someone. I could not get along with her boyfriend Larry. Although he had lots of money, he always referred to me as a freeloader and as someone who would come between him and my Mom. Things came to a head on her wedding day. I told him off and walked out of the house. I went to my grandparents house and lived there until I finished school. I got a scholarship to a college in California and I headed out. After just one year of college, I found that I could make a lot of money by going to work. I dropped out of college and started to work.With the Dot com boom in full swing, I was soon making more money than I had brains for. My Mom tried to get in touch with me, but I refused to go home for Christmas or Thanksgiving. I was in Europe when I heard of my grandpa's death. Not wanting to face my Mom, I did not go to the funeral. Later I heard from Carol that my Mom and her new husband had moved south. I refused to talk to my Mom and refused to answer any e-mails and letters.

Having no one else to talk to, I blurted out my sad state. I also said that I would love to attend college and finish my degree, but I was not willing to come home and meet that asshole of a husband of hers. She listened quietly and said, " If thats the only hitch, its no problem. Larry and I are divorced. We have been divorced for over 2 years. Why don't you come here and we can be together again. You can finish you college and help me around the house. " I agreed. I traded by BMW for a used Chevy and paid the final rent and started to drive back east. It was an enjoyable drive, giving me an opportunity to stop along the way and have a great time. It took me three days, but I felt great. I was home!!

I parked the car on the driveway and saw my Mom in the yard. She is a beautiful woman, at 5'8" and she has shoulder length blonde hair and lively green eyes. She is very active and loves to golf, play tennis, swim, sail and hike. She is always tanned and athletic. At 36, she looks like she is in her twenties. She still wears a size 4 dress ! She was wearing her short shorts and a tank top. She was gorgeous. When I got out of the car, she saw me and came running towards me and gave me a warm hug and kiss. When I held her, I was a bit surprised to find that there were no bra straps. With my 6'4" and athletic build, I lifted her up easily to kiss her. I was taken aback to get a kiss on my mouth. I could feel my cock stirring a little. She smiled and said, "Joe can you believe it has been a long time since I have kissed a man? Glad to see that I haven't lost my touch." and she played with my hair lightly. When I set her down, I could see the outline of erect nipples. I thought "Gosh, she is not definitely not wearing a bra". I unloaded my stuff from the car and came out again. She was in the yard, removing some weeds. With her bent down like that I could see her lovely breasts. I was starting to get an erection, but forcibly removed such thoughts from my mind. Sharon is my Mother after all.

That evening we went out to the pool in the backyard. Mom was wearing a sexy yellow bikini. The bottom, barely covered her pussy, while the top left little to my imagination. I had never found my even Shari to be this exciting. The tiny g-string bottom exposed her well formed buttocks completely, while looking at the front, I felt certain that my Mom had a smooth shaven pussy. Something else dawned on me, Mom seemed to be tanned all over. Seeing my reaction, she said, "Josh, you think your old mother is sexy?" I looked down and saw that my erection was very visible through my briefs. We swam around the pool for a couple of hours, and sat around talking, catching up on our lives. That night when I went to bed, I had numerous dreams where I dreamt running my hands all over my Mom's ass and kissing her in her mouth.

Next morning, I woke up to hear the telephone ringing. I got up to pick it up when I heard Mom answer it, So I dropped the telephone back on the cradle and headed to bathroom for a pee. On the way I noticed Mom's bedroom door a little ajar. Curiosity got the better of me and I peeked in. I found her standing talking on the telephone. She was completely naked, and she was running her hands over her nipples. I also noticed that she was completely smooth and she was indeed fully tanned without any tan lines at all. She hung up and climbed back on the bed. This time her fingers were exploring her pussy. While fingers of one hand went in and out of pussy, she was massaging her clit with her other hand. I stood there, completely mesmerized, while my Mom had an orgasm. Seeing her masturbate, I started to massage my cock and seeing her reach orgasm, I felt pre-cum forming at the head of my cock. I hurried over to the bathroom where I stroked myself to an orgasm. My cum dripped down into the bowl as I relieved myself.


Later that morning, I saw my Mom at breakfast. She had a slight smile on her lips and I felt that she looked even more beautiful, now that I knew what was hidden under her tank top and shorts. I kissed her again and this time the kiss seemed a bit more intimate, a bit more "wet". She said that we were going to go to a boutique run by her friend and then to the mall. There was a charity event - dinner and dance - planned the following week and that I was to be her "date". I agreed and we went out. On the way, we talked a lot. She wanted to know all about Shari. She was glad to hear that I was not bitter.

We came to the boutique. It was place for exclusive shoppers and only the rich seemed to shop there. Three women came over to help us. One of them looked me over and then told Mom, "Wow, your boyfriend looks so handsome. Where did you meet him?" Another girl offered me refreshments. The third girl, brought my Mom's dress and showed it to her. They went over to fitting rooms. A few minutes later, one of the girls called me to the fitting room to see my Mom in the new dress. When I saw her, it took my breath away. The dress was gold colored and was made of a mesh like material. The dress came up well above her knees and was held in the back by straps. My Mom looked at me and said, "Obviously I can't wear a bra. I am not wearing any panties, do you think it shows?" With her tan, it was very hard to tell. I did find I could see her nipples quite well through the dress. She called me close and asked, "Where?" I pointed out and then touched her erect nipples through the fabric. The reaction was electric. I felt a massive erection in my pants, while her nipples became harder. She backed up a little and I could see her blush. We heard giggles from the three women who saw this. I added, "You know Sharon, I really cant tell that you were not wearing panties. This is a gorgeous.dress." One of the girls told my Mom, "We can add a pattern strategically around the nipples." She then touched her nipples very gently. I noticed she had the other hand on Mom's butt and was moving her to the fitting room. She came out and went back in with thread, designs and few other things. I heard giggles and sighs, wondering what was going on. About an hour or so later, they came out. My Mom was dressed in her shorts and tank top again. She thanked the girl and kissed her on the mouth. I was bit speechless and excited by the turn of events.

We came out of the boutique and went to a deli to grab some lunch. She looked at me and said, "Joe I know you must be dying to know what went on inside." I mumbled yes. She said again, "Over the last few months, I have not had enough sex, I meet with my friend. She and I kiss and mutually masturbate. I think I still prefer men for sex." That said, we went to the mall, hand in hand, occasionally, my hand resting against her buttocks. We shopped around, looking for a Tuxedo for me for the event.

That evening, after we came home, we had supper and after watching some TV, we went to our bedrooms. I was lying on my bed, trying hard to concentrate. The image of my Mom naked under the dress, kept coming back to me. I threw away my boxers and started to stroke my cock. Gradually the erection grew. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, "Joe, can I come in?" I Mom opened the door and came in. I just had time to cover myself up. She was wearing a night gown. Through the sheer fabric, I knew she was naked. That did not help my state of mind. Her eyes opened wide as if in surprise. She pointed to my hardon and said, "Joe, am I giving you such a reaction?" She then pulled away the sheet and there it was, my cock fully exposed. I heard her catch her breadth. She said, "Wow, you are even larger than your Dad and Larry." She bent over and planted a kiss on my erection. She held my erection with her hands and massaged it. She then parted the middle and ran her tongue over the pee-hole.

She looked at me with a sly smile and shrugged her night-gown off her body. I could see her clitoris fully erect and slight wetness. She inserted her fingers into her cunt, while massaging her clit with her thumb. She withdrew her fingers and ran them over my lips giving me a taste of her cum. She looked at my eyes and said, "Joe, I want you to make love to me. Fuck me like you fucked your Shari." Without waiting for my reply, she climbed on top of me and impaled herself over my erection. I ran my fingers over her nipples, pinching them with my fingers. As she began to move up and down my shaft, I played with her clit, sending waves of ecstasy thru her body. I moved one hand towards her ass cheeks and finding her butt hole, pushed one finger inside. Soon she was riding my cock and my finger. Suddenly, her movements became faster, and she let out a scream as she held my cock tight with her pussy. Then suddenly I felt her relax and felt her warm cum over my cock.

As she got off my body, she looked at my still erect cock and smiled, "Wow!" She lifted me off the bed and lay down, She pointed to her breasts and said. "Joe, fuck me between breasts." I was glad to oblige, sliding my cock between her breasts. With every thrust, as my cock came close to her mouth, she reached out with her tongue and touched the tip of my cock. A few strokes later, I came, spraying her face with my cum. She held her tongue out, to catch some of drops and massaged my cock until the last of the cum was over her breasts...

She got up and said, "Come sleep with me." Now we left our clothes behind and held each other in our arms as we slept.

Needless to say, I sleep with her every day and I find her very sexual. We get no end of pleasure exploring our bodies. As a rule, we rarely wear clothes. I must say, I am glad I came home.

venus_can
venus_can
129 Followers