Home at Last! Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Sarah's past returns to haunt her.
5.3k words
4.58
60k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
109 Followers

Part II - Sarah's Past Haunts Her!

Sarah swam up out of a dense fog into total darkness. She tried to move her limbs and realized that she was tied face down over some sort of bed-like structure. Her butt was slightly elevated, and her legs were spread wide and tied securely. The surface was padded and smelled like leather. It felt smooth and vaguely oily against her cheek; like it had been used often for such purposes.

Her arms were tied straight over her head to... something... she didn't know what. She struggled for a moment trying to loosen her bonds, but it was soon clear that the ropes, however soft, were strong and tied securely.

She tried to think but she was still fuzzy from the wine she had drunk... and from whatever he had drugged her with! She lay there helpless considering her situation. A greasy knot of fear twisting in her stomach...scenes from her past played slowly in her mind as she waited there in the darkness. Memories of the last time she was tied helpless...

Her mother had died when she was 13 leaving her the only female on the 12,000 acres of their isolated Nevada ranch. As she matured, she'd begun to attract the attention of the men who worked on the ranch and over time, she'd become skilled at fending off their endless advances, managing somehow to remain a virgin in a world of horney men.

Growing up the only female on a working dude ranch had made her tough and muscular and she had gained the respect of the men by always pulling her own weight, never whining or trying to beg off when there was work to be done.

The men called her "mighty mouse" because she was tiny...barely five feet tall. Not because she bore any resemblance to the aforementioned rodent. Her eyes were big smoky holes in a fog of long dark lashes and her thick brown hair tumbled loose, a waterfall of soft curls that danced just delightfully short of her tight round ass.

The ranch hands used any excuse they could think of to touch her; removing imaginary bugs and little twigs of hay from her hair whenever she came near, brushing dirt from her butt, and back. And every time she went for a ride, one of the cowboys would rush forward to "help" her into the saddle.

They always managed to time it so that she had one foot in a stirrup, and was about to swing her other leg over. One of them would step forward to lift her up and manage a little feel of her butt as they boosted her into the saddle. Recently she had noticed their fingers had begun to "accidentally" slip allowing a quick little pussy grope too... she always smiled and thanked them kindly, her gray eyes laughing down at them; knowing their game...and sometimes playing it a little.

It was their endless debates on what it would take to end her enduring and legendary virginity that had been so irresistibly magnetic to Carlos. She was a fully ripe 20 year old woman on a ranch full of hot blooded horsemen; and none of them had ridden her yet!

Carlos had driven up from Mexico earlier that week to buy a matched pair of specially trained Belgians. He had seen Sarah as he was getting out of his truck and he paused watching her till she had disappeared from view. For the next few days he'd used every available opportunity and every ounce of his considerable Latin charm to try and convince her to sleep with him.

As he sat on the bunk house porch watching the daily routine; it never ceased to amaze him how many times during the day the pulsing rhythm of the ranch would come to a slow stop...the men pausing, one by one... to take a deep breath...and watch... as Sarah performed some completely mundane chore.

He found her infinitely fascinating, and used every available opportunity to seek her out during the day. Her virginity brought out something primal in him. The idea of taking something no other man would ever have...God! It made his dick hard!

He offered her a job, offered to make her his personal assistant... enticed her with promises of travel and adventure if only she'd... cum with him... so to speak. But she was sweet and polite and firmly turned him away.

And that infuriated him! He was a man who was used to getting what he wanted...and he wanted HER! So he stalked her like some jungle predator, using every inducement he could think of to seduce her... but to no avail.

He burned hot for her...

She bent over and he imagined himself ripping her jeans down, exposing her firm round butt and fucking her tight little virgin ass hole...the sight of her pink lips curving into a smile made him want to slide all 10 inches of his throbbing cock between them, forcing his way down her lovely throat until her nose was buried against his crotch... and cum.

Early that morning Carlos had gone into the tack room looking for the special harnesses he used on his Belgians; he'd picked up a pair of fur lined hobbles, and fingered the soft sheepskin and his testosterone induced imagination had drawn the image of Sarah hobbled by her wrists to one of the rafters in the ceiling... dangling seductively before him while he slowly stripped her...

The door opened, breaking his reverie...one of the ranch hands had come in to repair a broken bridle. Carlos had ducked out, his dick throbbing painfully in his jeans and slipped around behind the tack room to lean weakly against the back wall.

He felt his heart beating in the rock that had become his dick ever since he'd laid eyes on her the first time...slowly he fell to his knees and leaned his forehead against the wall, fumbling with his fly...he pulled his dick from its denim prison and jacked off to the image of Sarah dangling naked from the rafters...

He knelt there in the dirt; stroking the last white rope of cum from his prick...dissatisfaction stirring up dangerous fantasy...his need to possess her burning a hole in his brain!

He looked down at the cold white splashes in the dirt and white hot anger boiled inside him! He stood and arranged his clothing vowing that the next time he saw his cum; it would be dripping from her freshly fucked pussy. He straightened his shoulders and headed back to sit on the bunk house porch and wait... for the sunrise... and for Sarah...

Part III - Sarah is Taken!

He sat brooding on the bunk house porch and waited for Sarah to come down for her morning chores. The yard was deserted; the ranch hands had gone out early that morning to take the guests on a camping trip to the river to go trout fishing. It would be late tomorrow before they returned, so most of the other staff members were taking a day off to go into town.

An evil grin of anticipation spread across his handsome face as he thought of Sarah and himself alone on the ranch. His cock swelled tight, straining against his jeans. He reached down unconsciously adjusting himself, easing the pressure of the constricting fabric and closed his eyes, imagining his dick slipping smoothly between the cheeks of her tight little ass...a rumble of passion sounded low in his chest as he felt the sticky drops of pre-cum oozing warm and wet on his belly.

Where the Fuck was she anyway? It was almost 11:00 and she hadn't come down yet. He opened his eyes and looked around for her... and there she was...just entering the stable carrying a pitchfork.

His heart beat a primal tattoo in his chest and a knot of frustrated passion writhed in his belly like two snakes fucking. He crossed the yard quietly and entered the barn by one of the small doors near the back.

She was busy carrying forkfuls of new hay into one of the horse's stalls and didn't see him so he took a moment to watch her as she worked. Sunlight streamed in from the big front doors and she was bathed in a corona of light as she labored to lay down a thick layer of fresh hay into the stall.

God...She was so; beautiful... he reached up and took one of the lead ropes from the rack on the wall stuffing the loops of it into his back pocket.

He waited patiently, massaging his cock through his jeans till she had filled the stall sufficiently with hay and was inside spreading it around. He slipped quietly in behind her and snatched the fork from her hands, tossing it out of the stall.

"Carlos what are you doing?" she demanded. He pinned her to the wall, his mouth hard, unyielding, bruising her lips... his fingers on her jaw, forcing her mouth open... his tongue hard and wet inside her; tasting her.

She whimpered softly at the pain of his fingers digging to into her butt, pulling her against him, grinding his rock hard cock painfully into her pussy.

She pushed against him struggling to break his terrifying embrace but her struggles only succeeded in further inflaming his passion; he laughed darkly as he scooped her up and laid her down in the soft hay pinning her body beneath him. He pulled her wrists together and held them in a steel grip above her head with one hand as the other moved down to the snaps on the old blue shirt.

"You aren't going anywhere you sweet little cock tease" he promised her pulling at the neck of her shirt till the top snap popped open. "I have plans for you right here for the next couple of hours...maybe even longer if I like what I find inside this shirt. And we don't have to worry about being interrupted... everyone seems to have left for the day."

He pulled harder and another snapped popped, then another...her breath puffed hot against his neck as he bent to see what the shirt had been hiding. He jerked the last few snaps quick and hard and flicked her shirt open to reveal, much to his delight, her soft, firm little bra-less breasts...

"Oh yes..." he breathed as her nipples hardened in quick response to his fingertips as they brushed the soft skin along the bottom. "Oh God, baby they're so... sweet..." he took one of the little pink raisins between his teeth, and rolled it with his tongue, biting down with increasing pressure till she writhed beneath him, begging him to stop, the pain spiking through her nipple.

Suddenly he released her nipple and stood drawing her up with him, swiftly binding her wrists with the rope he had jammed in his pocket earlier. He looped the rope over one of the supports across the top of the stall and pulled her arms up over her head till she was standing on her tiptoes and tied it off securely.

He stepped back enjoying her struggles and removed his boots then he unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it to the floor. She was truly breathtaking... her ragged breathing made her tits quiver deliciously... her nipples peeked seductively in and out of her open shirt as she struggled to break free.

She heard him moan and looked up to see raw naked passion for her blazing in his dark eyes. She stilled under the intensity of his gaze and stood trembling, her eyes lowered.

He moved closer to her ...close enough to see the drops of sweat breaking out across the bridge of her nose...she turned her head away from him and closed her eyes waiting for him to do... whatever he was going to do... but he stood just there quietly... watching the swiftly beating pulse in her throat.

His fingertip traced the pulsing line of the vein and the sound of her indrawn breath excited him. He stood there giving her time to feel him, then...

"Look at me!" he commanded, his voice low and imperative, and she looked up startled... into the black holes of his eyes. Her heart stopped for a beat then fluttered wildly as she was drawn into them...terror at the passion she saw there showing plainly in her face...he was so close she couldn't breathe...she broke eye contact; her eyes dropping to scan his body...

He was probably one of the most beautiful men she had ever seen... the muscles of his chest and stomach seemed to be carved from rock and the jeans clinging low on his narrow hips were stretched tight at the thigh and across the butt. The bulge at his crotch was obscenely noticeable and when he saw her eyes fix on it he slowly unbuttoned his fly releasing the weapon inside.

It jumped out impatient to be free of the restricting cloth and twitched at her, she shuddered in morbid anticipation and watched a thick pearl of pre-cum swell slowly out of his cock and drip a long white string into the hay between them.

He slipped his jeans off and dropped them in a puddle at his feet. Stepping out of them he stood there naked, stroking himself, pulling his ball sack, and grinning at the expression on her face as his unfettered dick swelled to its full size.

He had measured himself once and the tape measure wrapped around him a full eight inches at the base; the head itself swelled to a respectable 4 inches...a daunting task for a well seasoned woman. A nightmare to a virgin's eye.

The sexual electricity between them was palpable and he knelt and took a knife from the pocket of his jeans and laid the cold edge of the blade against the hot flush of her cheek. Icy prickles of fear cascaded into her stomach...her heart raced; pounding in her chest... making it hard draw a clean breath...till she thought her lungs would burst from the effort...

Her nostrils flared and then she stopped breathing altogether as he cut away her shirt removing the pieces and smiling at the way her nipples puckered hard when the cool steel touched her skin...he slipped one of the hard pink buds in his mouth glancing up in time to see the fright in her lovely grey eyes turn to pleasure as he sucked...

He knelt to pull off her boots, then unfastened her jeans, pulled them down to her knees, and buried his face in her crotch breathing in the scent of her beautiful cunt...he slipped a finger inside her panties to stroke her pussy and his eyes widened with surprise...she was clean shaven...and she was so wet, her panties were soaked through!

He slipped them down to just below her pretty little pussy and buried his face once again this time sucking her clit between his teeth and tonguing her till it was rigid and hard and she was almost ready to cum. Until she begged for him to stop! He let go then and backed off to watch in delight as she gasped raggedly, trying to regain control of her body.

When she was somewhat composed, he returned to slowly slide two fingers into the hot hole between her legs. Her pussy tightened trying to keep him out and her soft protesting cry of "NO!" as he probed the entrance to her cunt made his dick jealous...and it throbbed painfully reminding him of its needs.

"You're soaking wet, you gorgeous little slut! Are you sure you're a virgin?"

He slipped his fingers further inside her, searching for proof that she was still untouched... "Let's find out... shall we?" he purred, his lips brushing her pussy...his tongue teasing the swollen clit while he probed inside for her special treasure...

"Aah...Yes!!" he crowed, triumphant as he found the proof he sought hidden safe between her lovely thighs.

He kissed her pussy mound and curled his fingers inside her sliding almost all of the way out and searched for the magic little button that he knew lay inside every woman.

"You deserve a reward for being truthful...let me show you what pleasures a man can bring you my sweet little cock tease...if he is pleased with you"

She moaned when he found it... a flash of burning heat instantly ignited in her belly. His thumb played with her hard little clit while the fingers inside her stroked that spot...stroked it till she burned so hot where he stroked, that she began to hump his hand, her juices dripping hot and fragrant down his knuckles...

She groaned in rhythm to the strokes of his fingers... dancing on his hand like a puppet...one for which he was the master...

The Master stopped abruptly when she was just seconds from orgasm leaving her begging for him to continue.

"Not yet my lovely, you don't get to cum yet...I have some things I need to do to you first..."

Standing he slipped his cock between her legs and chuckled as her pussy left a warm glaze of cream on his cock...solid evidence that she was aroused...in spite of herself; and it was SO damn sexy! He dipped his fingers into the spreading wetness smearing it along the length of his shaft in an effort to ease its entrance into her sweet virgin cunt.

He kicked her legs apart, gripped her ass roughly and guided the swollen head of his dick into the opening of her dripping pussy, she cried out sharply from the pain and he shouted his answer when the muscles of her pussy closed around his aching prick; pushing at him, trying to keep him out. He froze... holding himself still inside of her...loving the sensation of her muscles squeezing, tight around him.

He quivered, teetering on the brink of orgasm...

No, not yet! He wasn't ready to cum yet! He pulled out controlling himself with difficulty.

He closed his eyes and circled his cock with his thumb and forefinger and squeezed tightly, forcing the cum back into his balls... they swelled painfully and he groaned, the pressure in his scrotum was exquisite...almost unbearable. He would have to cum soon!

"Please don't do this," she begged her voice tight with humiliation. "Please! I've never done anything to you..." she pushed up on her tiptoes trying to get away from the hot thick pole that was pulsating between her legs... "Please! I've never been with a man before. I was waiting... till I fell in love for the first time...I..."

But her words fell on deaf ears and she gasped, a sharp pain piercing her cunt as the bulging head was once again forced inside her.

"God, please don't do this Carlos..." she sobbed; "I won't tell anybody about this if you just stop now..." she trailed off as his eyes locked on hers. A wicked smile uncurled itself, as slowly, inch by inch, he pushed his throbbing dick into her helpless body... a groan rumbled down low in his chest as her delicious hot cherry cunt opened up to surround the rock hard sword that was his dick.

Her hymen gave him some little resistance, and he pulled out a little and stabbed hard into her pushing his way firmly past it... she gave a sharp cry of pain... and he had to fight not to cum as the tough little barrier parted and granted him access into the secret recesses of her body.

With aching slowness he sliced her open, stopping only when his cum filled balls were pushed tight against her crotch... but that wasn't enough, he wanted even more of her...so he picked her up, his fingers like steel clamps digging into the cheeks of her ass and, pulling her thighs further apart, he lowered her onto his aching cock till his balls were squashed tight between his thighs and her sweet round little bottom.

He paused to look at the vision of this woman resting impaled on his pulsing cock. Her eyes had narrowed to slits, and her brow was furrowed in concentration. Her breath rasped ragged and shallow as she tried to suck in the pain from the enormous cock splitting her open.

His fingers twined in her hair and he pulled her face to his, crushing her lips with his; sucking her tongue inside his mouth...sucking it like it was a dick...sucking it while he fucked her, hard and deep, plowing into territory that had never been plowed...in rhythm to the whimpers that were leaking from her throat.

He released her mouth and pulled her head back to bite one of her hard pink nipples. A ragged cry leapt from his throat as her pussy muscles jerked hard on his cock in response to this punishment...

He shuddered as an unexpected wave of electricity tingled into his balls and he exploded inside of her; a ragged cry of triumph ringing out as he spewed his seed thick and hot, deep into her virgin belly...his fingers digging hard into the flesh of her delectable ass and pulling her further down on him, grinding her onto his cock until his knees buckled and he collapsed into the hay at her feet.

Oh God, she was so fucking sweet!

Looking up he saw her tears of shame and humiliation and a smile rippled across his face. He stood and tilted her face up to his controlling her eyes as he poked his still hard cock deep into her once again... he shoved hard lifting her slightly with his thrust, making her cry out...making her pussy squeeze the last drops of his cum into her...then taking her mouth in another kiss...he raped her there while he waited for his cock to grow soft inside her.

nitegazer
nitegazer
109 Followers
12