Home at the Movies

Story Info
Watching movies leads to a lusty midday tryst.
1.3k words
4
34.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 10 AM and I'm at work. I can't concentrate on the job. My mind keeps wandering back to the hot and steamy scenes from last night. Ann and I rented "Carnal Manor," a very hot all hetero couples movie. The last scene was electrifying. You could feel the chemistry between those two. The intense pleasure they were giving each other was incredible. We rocked the bed for a long time before falling to sleep, contented and exhausted.

Back to my cubicle. I pick up the phone and call Ann.

"Hello Sweetheart," I say huskily. "I'm still hot from last night."

"Mmm, me too," is her dreamy reply.

"I'm coming home for lunch. Surprise me."

After hanging up the phone, the idea of getting any useful work done this morning is blown away.

By the time I get home, I'm shaking with excitement. I fumble with the key in the lock, and swing the door open. I hear the TV on in the bedroom. From the sound of it, this is not the usual sitcom she watches at noon. As I walk down the hallway, I hear a buzzing sound, muffled then louder, muffled then louder. I leave a trail of clothes behind me, arriving at the bedroom door in a very aroused state. Last night's movie is playing in the VCR. Ann is naked on the bed, sliding her vibrator along her clit, into her pussy, and then back over her clit. The sweet smell of Astroglide fills the air.

She looks up at me grinning. "Surprise Honey! I couldn't wait."

I sit on the bed beside her, reaching up to cup and squeeze her breasts. She really enjoys this. I suckle each nipple in turn, until they are rock hard and fully erect, protruding about half an inch. My briefs are tented by my erection. A quarter-sized spot of precum is oozing through, dripping down the outside.

"Horny, Honey?" she giggles.

"Mm-hmm," I reply as I slip them off.

She moves the vibrator away and I kneel over her, with my left leg between hers. My knee presses against her vagina and damp bush. Leaning over, I kiss her lips, then neck. She licks my left ear, sending chills down my spine. Her eyes are dark smoldering cauldrons of lust.

I breathe, "I am so hot for you. Watching you play with yourself really turns me on."

She rolls me onto my back and takes a kneeling position between my legs. I hold her dark mane of hair up over her head. She parts her lips and slowly lowers her mouth down and over my shaft then drags her tongue along the underside on the way up. Ohhh.

Focus. The light down on her puckered cheeks is so soft. Her breasts are swaying with the rhythm as she moves up and down. Oh, I'm getting close.

Unfocus. The kids will be home from school in an hour. I flinch and yelp as she licks my balls. It tickles.

Focus. She's stroking my shaft as she teases the tip and my glans with her tongue. I gasp as she squeezes the head with her mouth.

She gives me a last lick and flops down on the bed beside me. Her knees are up and her legs are parted. She watches as I move between her legs, eyeing her cunt hungrily. I lick between her outer lips and up to her clit. She tastes slightly acidic, and her musk is arousing. I flatten my tongue over the hood, and stimulate her clit with the tip of my tongue. She is starting to pant, and rocks her hips into my face. When she is this worked up, I know I can make her come in less than a minute by licking her clit. I back off and move down to her pussy, pumping her with my tongue. Then back up to her clit, then down.

"You're teasing me!" she exclaims.

"That's right," I smile. "And you love it."

"Oh, yeah!"

I swing around so that I am beside her, bending over her with my feet near her head. I suck her pussy lips and clit all at once into my mouth. She reaches over and grabs my balls and cock, massaging me. I continue sucking her, alternating between her clit and pussy lips.

"I want you in me," she says.

She hands me the bottle of Astroglide and I say, "I don't really think we need this."

She says, "I like it anyway."

I pour some on her, then me. She's lying back in the missionary position as I enter her from above. Slowly, giving her time to adjust. I prop myself up on my hands. She tilts her hips up and locks her legs around my elbows.

Focus. Thrusting into her. My own private videotape is rolling in my head, recording, taking it all in. The hourglass curves of her figure. Her full breasts. The muscles and veins bulging on my forearms. Her engorged labia pushed in and drawn out with each stroke of my hard cock.

Unfocus. I wonder what erotic sequence is running in her mind. Tropical beach? Exotic cruise? A scene from the movie? Or just plain old horny me? My elbows and wrists are killing me.

Focus. Our eyes lock. We are both breathing hard through open mouths. Sweat is dripping off my chin and landing on her belly.

She drops her legs to the bed and says, "Stop for a second."

She rolls over and gets on her elbows and knees. I'm kneeling behind her, and put my hands on her hips. She reaches down and guides me into her. I press down slightly and rock myself into her in an arc. This produces a much tighter sensation along the underside and base of my cock as I glide against her pubic bone.

Focus. Her butt slaps my stomach as she rocks back to meet me. Her face is tilted to the left, with her right cheek against the pillow. Her hair is disarrayed, lying across the bed. Every detail is a turn-on.

I lean over her back and prop myself up with my right hand. I bring my left hand around her hip and between her legs from the front to play with her clit. In less than a minute she screams, "I can feel it, I'm going to cum!"

Focus, unfocus. Should I cum with her, or wait? I decide to wait. I want to feel her cum.

"It's here. Hold me."

I slip my right arm under her chest, still pounding away as she thrusts against me. My finger is feverishly working her clit. I can feel the ripples of pleasure in her pussy as they course their way up and down my shaft. Her whole body shudders, taking a long time to slow down to normal breathing.

"That was a big one," she sighs.

I am so happy to bring her pleasure. I say, "I love you," and roll onto my back, giving her a chance to turn over and relax.

"I love you too," she says. "You didn't cum. I want to watch you."

I slide my right hand up and down my shaft. She leans on her left side, and takes my right nipple into her mouth. This sends an electric thrill directly to my loins. She reaches down and cups her hand around my balls, putting pressure underneath and stimulating my perineum. I use my left thumb to play with my other nipple.

"Ohh, ahh, ahhh!" My pelvis jerks and I shoot on my chest. Another spasm, and another, diminishing. My cum is hot on my skin. She runs her fingers in circles on my chest as I bask in the afterglow. I lift her hand and bring it to my mouth, licking and sucking her fingers, tasting myself. Salty. Not too strong. Bliss.

We lie back on the bed, satisfied.

"I have to get back to work," I say.

"I have to take care of the kids," she counters.

We clean up with a towel and dress. On my way out, I pick up the movie to return to the video store.

"See you tonight," I say.

"With another movie?" she queries.

"Absolutely."