Home Carer

Story Info
I take care of an old man's needs.
1.2k words
4.1
50.4k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started a new job as a home carer because the money's better as are the hours. I can also pick up admin work between times. I knew as the newbie I'd probably get the more 'challenging' clients. I was right.

To promote trust we would work with only one client. We had opposite members of staff and worked 12 hour shifts, 4 days on 4 days off. I mean it's personal care you don't want a stream of strangers seeing you naked or at your most vulnerable.

My opposite staff member was a young guy called Jamie. When I told him I'd been assigned to Mr Grant he seemed concerned and said he was 'handsy'. I took his warning seriously and told him I definitely wasn't too proud to ask for help or say if I couldn't handle it.

I went on to explain I'd trained with ASN (additional support needs) adults and part of this was Breakaway training so if he went for me I'd be able to get away and I'd keep my phone on me at all times.

I arrived at Mr Grant's a little nervous. A grumpy looking man answered the door, grunted as I showed him my ID and walked back into the house. He was about 80 or so with white hair and a week's worth of stubble.

Approximately the same height as me, 5'6", and medium build he was dressed tidily enough and his house was basic but clean. I started chatting to him.

I walked past him taking off my jacket as he sat in his high backed chair. Suddenly I felt a slap to my backside. Luckily I was stopping to hang my jacket on a hook by the side door anyway so he didn't realise how shocked I was.

A warmth spread to my pussy and I thought I'd have a little fun with him. I was wearing a simple white, short-sleeved shirt and tight, faded blue jeans.

I guessed he was confused. I carried on to the kitchen and called through asking if I'd like breakfast.

I heard him shuffling through but didn't look up. I sat out some dishes and he watched in silence.

He slapped my arse again but this time I expected it. After a few seconds I turned to see a puzzled look on his face.

"Cereal, porridge or maybe a fry-up if you have enough in your fridge?" I asked smiling.

"Er whatever" he said obviously confused at my lack of reaction.

I turned to look in the fridge and found it well stocked.

"Looks like a fry-up then" I said brightly "might as well start off on a good note."

I felt what I thought were his fingertips brush my arse then his hand cupping my cheek. He began rubbing it while I slowly took the breakfast things out. I bent down a little and his hand slid down to between my legs.

He ran his finger along my pussy and I noticed he was breathing heavily.

Finally he couldn't stand it any longer and asked "Can't you feel that?"

"Course I can feel it you daft old goat," I said.

"Well why are you letting me?" he spluttered.

"Do you want me to stop you?" I asked.

"Well no!"

"There you are then" I replied and turned away to hide my smile.

That began the relentless campaign of harassment. And I loved it.

I couldn't move but he was following me. Smacking my arse hard to begin with. Then he'd hold my waist and grind his crotch into me. I just stood for a few moments and let him then moved away as if nothing had happened.

I loved being treated like a piece of meat by the randy old bastard. It turns me on when guys can't control themselves around me. Of course it has to be at an appropriate time and place but fuck I love getting groped and pinched.

I spent the day with him and let him feel me up all day long all the while he barely spoke to me. Just when I thought he'd get tired he'd come up and dry hump my arse for a while before I shrugged him off and got on with his housework.

Eventually it was time to go. I just had his shower to give him. But first I had to have a talk.

"Now Mr Grant, you can never tell anyone I was so ... accommodating with you today. They'd fire me, withdraw your care and you'd be left alone." I explained.

"I'm not telling those bastards nothing" he grumbled but I thought I saw a worried look in his eyes.

"Good" I announced "Now come on and you can have your shower. If you behave I might even give you a wank while we're at it".

He scrambled to his feet and hurried through to the bathroom. I was still fetching clean pyjamas and a towel while he was sitting on the toilet lid waiting for me.

I gave him a thorough clean, paying close attention to his cock and balls. He didn't seem to have any trouble getting it up but then I didn't know how long it had been since he'd rubbed one out.

I left it until last and I was soaking, my shirt was see-through and I lathered up my hand. He had a shower seat and handles.

"Now you hold on tight cos I'm going to be too busy to catch you," I said sternly.

"Just get fucking on with it girl" he snapped.

"I'm not a girl I'm a grown woman. Don't you even want to know my name?" I asked.

"No! I don't care what your name is and you're a girl to me. If you were 50 you'd still be a girl to me. What age are you?" he asked.

"I'm 23" I snapped back.

"Mmm young meat" he sighed.

Fuck that was a turn on. I curled my fingers round his cock and began to slide my hand back and forth. He was so hard in my hand and I moved slightly faster.

"Work it girl" he gasped "Fuck you've done this before. I bet you're anybody's".

I let him rant on, belittling me while getting hard at my touch.

"I'm gonna come in your hand and make it nice and sticky how about that?" he continued "I won't even let you wash up before you go, you'll have to get the bus home with it all over your hand."

"I'll sit and sniff my fingers all the way home" I promised.

"Uh here it comes girl here it comes!"

His cum shot out and I missed the first jet but covered the head of his cock with my hand as he spurt a few more times. I was impressed with how much there was but it wasn't as thick as I was used to.

I directed the water from the shower over his cock and then helped him out. I dried him and helped him into his pyjamas. Then I put him to bed with some tea and toast. I leaned over and told him to have a good sleep and I'd be back in the morning. Just before I left I gave him a long wet kiss.

He sucked noisily on my tongue and grabbed my pussy lips hard through my jeans.

"See you tomorrow Mr Grant" I smiled.

"Humph" said Mr Grant.