Home Ch. 06

Story Info
When the levees break.
5.6k words
4.77
23.3k
35

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guess who's back! Many apologies for the wait. But lets get back into the swing of things. Many thanks to my editor, Moaninglover. Forever in your debt, hun.
-Kat

Nate slid Peyton off his lap and stood up quickly. He positioned himself between Peyton and a rapidly approaching Addison.

"What are you doing here?" He said sternly.

"I just had to see it for myself," Addison said as she approached. She stood in front of Nate but glared at Peyton, who stood her ground. "I can't believe this is who you've been cheating on me with."

"Ms. Broughton, I don't know how you found out but Nate and I-"

"Shut up, you no-good slut!" Addison screamed. She stretched out her claw-like finger towards Peyton, but Nate held her back.

"Addison, stop!" Nate said while trying to avoid her thrashing fingernails.

"NO!!" Addison screeched. "I will not stop! How dare you try and defend her Nathaniel! This- this dirty, black whore!"

Nate got a grip on Addison's shoulders and gave her a ruthless shake. "You will NOT come to my home and insult my woman. I will no longer tolerate this craziness from you anymore Addison! Read my goddamn lips: WE ARE OVER! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!"

Addison stared at him incredulously. Mascara-filled tears began running down her porcelain-like cheeks. She shifted her gaze back at Peyton.

"You will regret this," she growled. She turned swiftly and started marching back to her car.

"Wait!" Peyton called out to her. "Ms. Broughton, wait!"

"What are you doing?" Nate asked. Peyton didn't answer him, but ran after Addison.

"What the fuck do you want?" The blazing red-head spat out. "And keep in mind that it's only Nate's presence behind your ass that I'm not ripping you limb from limb right now."

"I understand."

"What?"

"I understand you now."

"Bitch, you don't know anything about me!"

"I know that you loved Nate. I can see it in your eyes. You truly loved him."

Addison was silent. She turned her head away from Peyton, but kept listening.

"I love him, Ms. Broughton. In that prospect, we are similar. And because I love him, I want him to be happy. Don't you want the same thing?"

"I want him happy with me."

"And that's where we differ. You need to stop thinking about yourself for once. You did that before with the baby and look how it ended."

Addison flashed an antagonizing look. "You know what? You're right. I did that for me. Fuck Nate. I wasn't going to lose everything I'd worked for over some kid I didn't want in the first place! No amount of him crying then or pleading from you now will ever stop me from doing what I want. I will never change!"

"Then you don't deserve him."

Addison snapped. In a flash, her ringed fingers formed a fist and connected with Peyton's jaw; Peyton tasted blood.

Nate saw and was coming down that next moment. He didn't reach in time to stop Peyton from slamming her fist into Addison's nose. Addison's hand shot up to her face.

"Damn, baby," he said, generally impressed. "You've got some boxer skills."

Addison screamed when she looked into her palms and saw crimson blood. She turned to retaliate but Nate was now between them again.

Addison gave Peyton the evil eye one more time before getting into her car and speeding off. Peyton turned quickly and marched back into the house with Nate in tow.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

Peyton didn't turn around. "I'm fine."

"She hit you pretty hard," Nate reached for her shoulder. "Here, let me see-"

"I said I'm fine!" Peyton snapped. She stormed off into the kitchen, still without looking at Nate. He followed her again.

"Peyton, talk to me."

Instead, Peyton ran cold water over a dish rag and placed it on the left side of her jaw.

"I knew this would happen," she mumbled.

"Well Addison would have to find out eventually but-"

"No!" Peyton said, turning around to Nate. "I knew everything would fall apart. I was too happy. Everything was too great. The rain had to finally fall, pouring my suck-fest life back down on me. I can never hold on to anything this good without-"

Nate held up a hand. "Ok, now it's my turn to interrupt you." Peyton stared up at him, on the verge of tears. "Peyton, baby, nothing has fallen apart. There's no rain falling. I love you now just as much as I loved you five minutes ago. Maybe even more so. Addison knowing about us doesn't matter to me and I honestly don't think it should matter to you."

"But my job-"

"Fuck that job. You have some more experience so you can get another one. This is the city. There are lots of jobs out here. Hell, I'll even put in a good word for you if you need one."

Peyton was quiet. Nate could tell she had calmed. He grabbed a mini towel from over the sink and went to the freezer and got ice. After putting the makeshift ice pack together, he returned to Peyton and gently placed it against her jaw. She winced then smiled.

"It doesn't really hurt," she said. "But those rings. Ugh." She winced again and took the pack from Nate. She placed it on the counter and wrapped her arms around his waist. She felt his strong arms enclosed over her shoulders.

"I'm sorry for overreacting," she whispered into his chest. "I was just scared."

"It's ok, baby. I get scared too sometimes. Like I'm going to say or do something to lose you. But we can both overcome our fears together. I promise."

"Ok, Hallmarks," Peyton quipped. Nate slid his hand down and pinched her ass. She giggled and winced again. "I love you, Nate."

"I love you, too, smart ass."

--------------------------------------------------

Peyton tried not to chew her nails. Everyone was staring at her when she went into work that morning. It was like walking the green mile to her desk. She tried to stay as quiet as possible as she packed up the few belongings she had left on her desk.

"Peyton! Get in here NOW!" came the sound of Addison's voice through her office door for all to hear. A flutter of murmurs and whispers swept through the aisles. Peyton sucked in her gut, ignoring the wave of embarrassment that crept up on her. Nate had suggested she not even coming in today, but she wanted to grab the framed picture of her and her parents that she kept on the desk. And now she was going to pay for it. She strutted with her chin held high, seemingly ready for whatever Addison had to dish. The boss herself was sitting on her desk, legs crossed dramatically. She was already glaring at Peyton. If looks could kill, she thought.

"Come in Miss Cavanaugh."

Peyton entered but stood by the door. Ready for a quick getaway.

"I think it is obvious that your services will no longer be needed here."

"Yup!" Peyton responded quickly. "So I'm just going to get my stuff and-"

"Not so fast, slut." Addison stopped her. "I'm not through with you just yet. Did you believe I'd let you off so easy? After what you've done?"

Peyton cocked her head to the side. "Let me off so easy? You punched me in the face and I'm out of a job. I mean, granted, I hit you back and I'm with Nate but-"

"Don't you say his name, you whore!" Addison squealed. Peyton cringed at the sound.

"Stop seeing him," Addison growled.

Peyton just looked at her. "No," she said simply.

"Peyton Cavanaugh, I am warning you to stop fucking my boyfriend or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" It was Peyton's turn to cut her off. "Have me tarred and feathered in the street? And for the last time, he is NOT your boyfriend. He's mine now, Addison. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it." Peyton turned on her heel to leave.

"You stop right there, Peyton!" Addison squealed again. But Peyton waved her off and kept walking. When she got outside Addison's office door, she saw eight of her coworkers attempting to disperse, acting like they hadn't just been caught eavesdropping. But Peyton couldn't care less. She was done with this job for good. And she was done with Addison Broughton.

Or so she thought.

--------------------------------------------------

In the weeks following her departure, Peyton had found that Addison's perfectly manicured nails reached to high places. Every time she tried to apply for a job, she'd get turned down for one reason or the other; the primary being a scathing report from her former employer, Ms. Broughton. Lies involving drugs, alcohol and mental instability floated through to every possibly job to the point where even a low level mailroom job escaped her. Nate noticed Peyton's frustrations and even tried to make some calls for her but Addison was quick to snuff the prospects out. For all Addison's faults, she had a way with words that Peyton never knew could be so lethal.

A few nights later, Peyton laid with her face in a pillow on Nate's couch, groaning in anger.

"It's like with my sister all over again."

"No, it's not, honey." Nate ran a hand up and down her back. First off, I'm 100% sure that Addison has made some enemies, or at least people who can see through all her bullshit. One of them will hire you. And second: I'm here to support you 'til then."

"But you can't support me forever, " she grumbled.

"Yes, I can." Nate said back.

Peyton thought for a moment. "Ok, yes, you can. But I don't want you to. I don't want you to have to pay for everything in my life. I mean it's no offense to you. But I have to work. I HAVE to be doing something or else I'll go crazy!"

"But what about your father's money? Can't that help?

Peyton's head shot up. "Oh, holy shit! How did I completely forget about that!" Peyton hopped up and placed a quick kiss on Nate's lips. "Thank you, baby," she said sincerely, looking into his eyes for a moment before grabbing his phone and racing to his room. Nate smiled and her watched sprint away. He waited a few minutes to follow her and when he came up to the bedroom door, he heard her on the phone.

"Yes! Ok, how about next weekend? We can meet and discuss it further? Really? Oh, yes, thank you!"

Peyton hung up the phone and beamed up and Nate. "I'm going home, Nate!"

Nate's smile faltered slightly. "Isn't this your home?"

"No, baby, my REAL home. The place where I grew up! I'm going to meet with my dad's lawyer: Malcolm Phillips. I'm going to dot the 'i's' and cross the 't's' and then I'll have part of my father back to me!" She closed her eyes and lay back on the bed, grinning widely.

Nate was feeling a frown coming on. "So what's going to happen now? Are you going to move there? Since that's your real home and all."

Peyton heard the apprehension in his voice and opened her eyes. She sat up and looked at him. "I'm not sure actually. I know I don't want to sell it, but at the same time I love my life here with you."

Nate sat down next to her, frowning. Peyton crawled onto his lap. "Nate, I'm not leaving you. I'll talk to Malcolm about what to do about the house. But, hon, please understand. I mean we've only been together six months or so. Not even a year. That house, the countryside, was my home for my entire childhood. I still consider it my true home."

Nate stopped his frown from deepening. He thought about the ring he'd yet to present to her. Well, I can't do it now if she doesn't feel like she belongs here.

Nate wasn't saying anything, but Peyton could tell he was still upset. He laid down on the bed and pulled Peyton down with him. He silently brooded for a moment with her soft body in his arms.

"Naaattteeee," she cooed and kissed his neck softly. He welcomed the distraction, eager to get out of his own head. He bent his head and gathered her into his arms tightly. They shared a sweet soft kiss, tender and sensual. Nate relaxed and let the warmth of his woman soak into him. He pushed his hands into her short hair and gripped it tight. She squirmed and smiled against his lips. She pulled back, sat up and started to remove her shirt when his hands stopped her.

"No. Let me." Nate looked deep into her eyes as he spoke. He was uncharacteristically serious. Peyton caught on and removed her hands. Nate joined her in a sitting position, lifted her up and placed her on her feet before him. He slowly slid off her shirt, and did away with her pants in the same fashion. Peyton felt her skin flush under his gaze. His nimble fingers did away with her bra and panties until Peyton stood stark naked before him. Then Nate just sat, looking her up and down. His eyes drank in her curves, almost as if he'd never seen them before. The seriousness of the moment made Peyton feel awkward. But she didn't cover up or shy away. She didn't have to.

"I don't think I tell you how beautiful your body is as often as I should. You're gorgeous."

Peyton blushed. She ran her fingers through his hair and stepped closer to him.

"Thank you," she said and smiled. Nate smiled back. He removed his shirt and shorts and sat back down, pulling Peyton between his legs. He latched his hungry mouth to her nipple and began to suck softly. Peyton bit her lip and gave the slightest of moans. Nate was being so unusually soft with her, but she liked it. She liked when he was gentle. Nate gave his attention to her other nipple while his hands went from her waist to her ass, which he cupped and massaged. Peyton's soft coos became louder moans. She felt her entire body heat up. And just like that, she was on her back. Nate had lifted her up and laid her back on the bed. He quickly removed the remainder of his clothes and climbed on top of her. Peyton instinctively spread her legs and welcomed his weight upon her. Skin contacted skin and the two lovers felt a rush. Nate's kisses along her neck and breasts became more fevered. The moisture and heat in Peyton's core collected. She needed him. To be touched and fucked by him.

"Nate," she whispered. Nate heard the soft pleading in her voice.

"I know, baby," Nate slid his body down between her legs and looked up at her, grinning wickedly. "I'll take care of you." He gave her one quick swipe with his tongue. Peyton shuddered. She could feel the swelling of her clit. He gave her another swift lick. And then another. And then another. He stopped in between licks to just look up at Peyton, who was writhing with need.

"For god's sake, Nate," she frowned. He smiled and decided not to prolong her suffering. He dove in, mouth open and tongue extended, ready to devour her sweet, soaked cunt. He latched himself to her engorged clit and sucked. Peyton cried out instantly, grabbing the sheets around her for dear life. Nate suckled and looked up at her, loving her reaction. He moved down further to her dripping wet opening. He held his mouth there this time, his tongue exploring her sweet cove. Peyton grabbed his hair and began to grind her pussy on his wriggling tongue. She fucked his face with abandon, Nate loving and savoring every bit of it.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, sweet fuck, Nate!" Peyton chanted in pleasure. But as sure as his mouth had been slopping up her juices before, it was gone. Peyton groaned in frustration. But then she felt Nate's hands beneath her, tilting her waist up.

"What are you-"

Nate "shh'd" her. She relaxed and closed her eyes, feeling the pins of anticipation all over her hot body. Then she felt it. The slight flick of his tongue against her rosebud. Nate's hands were holding her legs wide and his tongue was now furiously lapping between her cheeks. Peyton let out a startled moan, then cried out.

"Nate. I-I've never- oh, God!"

Her words were lost in ecstasy. It was new and different and deviant and intense, all at the same time. Nate didn't even seem to hear her. He sucked and licked and fucked her with his tongue. He would occasionally slide back up to her pussy, giving it a good, long tongue fuck before returning to lather her other hole. Peyton could take it no longer and her orgasm was so sudden she thought she'd fall off the bed.

"F-fuc-FUCK! NATE! Yes! Oh, god, yes!"

She felt high in the air as she came and the only thing keeping her down were Nate's arms. He was relentless, only stopping for a moment to witness her moment of ecstasy. Peyton yanked hard on his hair and pushed his head away, panting hard. Nate smiled and kissed her inner thigh. She was trembling.

"D-damn," she finally managed to stutter.

"Yeah." Nate offered in return. Peyton grabbed him and pulled him on top of her, kissing him almost savagely. She could taste her dew on his tongue and wanted more. She bit his lip and raked her nails along his back. Nate growled in response. He quickly grabbed her legs and held them up the air, positioning himself. He reached over into his night stand and made quick work of putting on a condom. He grabbed her hips and smiled, looking into her eye as he slammed his thick rod deep into her drooling pussy. Peyton let out a yelp and was back to gripping the sheets. Nate pumped in and out of her hot snatch, losing himself in her enveloping warmth. His thrusts were almost animalistic and Peyton loved it. With every thrust, she let out a whimpering cry.

"Goddamn, baby," Nate groaned. "Still so fucking tight."

All Peyton could do was moan in response. Nate slowed and leaned down to kiss her roughly. Peyton pulled his hair and returned his kiss with equal roughness, her tongue in equal combat with his.

He could sense how close she was and felt his own climax building.

"Come on baby. I want that pretty pussy to cum for me."

Peyton was almost delirious. Nate's words seemed to be magic as they pushed over the edge of the peak. She gripped him as tight as she could as she skyrocketed. He came with her, filling the condom with his cream. Their moans and cries echoed through the room and they both clung to each other's sweat-shined bodies as the orgasms ebbed.

Nate collapsed on top of Peyton, sweaty and panting and sated. Peyton squirmed beneath his weight. Nate chuckled and rolled off her. She quickly took her place on top of him.

Once they came back down to earth, their previous conversation hung above Peyton's head.

"Nate, you know I love you, right?"

Before Nate could answer, his phone buzzed on the nightstand by the bed. He got up and checked it. It was his mom.

"I'll call her tomorrow." He grunted and put the phone down. He looked at Peyton, who had turned away from him. He positioned his body behind hers and wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes. I love you. I just want you to feel at home here with me."

Peyton wanted to respond, but decided against it, not wanting to ruin their post sex glow. So instead, she nestled her bottom against Nate and laced her fingers in his, letting her worries drift away as she did into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Nate bolted through the hospital emergency room. He ran up to the nurses' station, speaking quickly.

"Adele Tennison," he panted at a small, young nurse. "I got a call that she was admitted here this morning? Where is she?"

"Um, yes," she answered timidly. "She's in room 4208 but you should wait for the doctor."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Sir, you should probably wait for the doc-"

"What's wrong with her!" Nate bellowed.

As if on cue, a man with the name tag "Dr. Michael Shepard" approached the counter.

"Nathaniel Tennison?"

"Yes?"

"My name is Dr. Shepard. I am the one who admitted your mother. Walk with me."

The two men walked through the hospital hallway down to a room. They entered and Nate immediately felt sick to his stomach. There lay his dear mother, with machines surrounding her, tubes protruding from her arms. She was smaller, much smaller. Her skin was pale and pasty and her hair was thin. Nate could hardly believe this was the same bright woman he'd seen only two weeks ago. But there was no beeping. The monitors were off.

"What's wrong with her?!" He panicked.

"Mr. Tennison, please, calm down. We-"

"No, why isn't she moving?!" Nate ran to his mother and grabbed her hand. It was cold. Very cold.

12