Home Early

Story Info
Wife has a nice surprise for her submissive hubby.
1.7k words
3.67
120k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One summer evening, my wife Patty went out about 9:00 in the evening, having made arrangements to meet up with a guy she had recently met on the internet. She was dressed to thrill.

Patty is in her mid 30s, and gorgeous. She has short reddish-brown hair, a pretty face with deep brown eyes and a voluptuous body with a curvy ass and big, bounteous boobs that spill out of every outfit she wears. That evening she was wearing a tight jean skirt, heels (with her toes painted a bright, slutty red) and a low cut pink baby-doll top that exposed her gorgeous cleavage. Her makeup was a little thick but tasteful, her lipstick matching her toenail and fingernail polish perfectly.

Although she does have a regular "boyfriend," her adventure that night was brought about by an interesting series of events. As a tease, several weeks earlier I had bought her an "extra large," lifelike toy. At the time, it was more of a joke than anything but she took to it immediately. At 10" long and 3" thick, I had been doubtful that she could fully enjoy it, but it soon became her almost exclusive means of getting off. Anyway, she often complained that my average six-incher was a bit unsatisfying and even her boyfriend, who was a bit better "hung" than I, was no match for her new toy. So, she perused the singles/adult ads until she found someone who claimed to have the equipment she had suddenly started to crave. The guy she was meeting, Jason, had an ad that said he had nine inches of thick meat "always hard and ready."

I spent the entire evening waiting and wondering how things were going, if she found him attractive, if they would find a room somewhere and, most importantly, whether his cock was "as advertised." Suddenly, at about 11:00 the phone rang. She was on her way home. She sounded pissed.

"Fucker stood me up," she screamed. She told me that, to make things worse, she was horny as hell (having gotten worked up over this guy's pictures on his singles ad) and finally she told me I'd "better be ready" when she walked in the door.

She hung up and called back a few minutes later. She told me she was almost home. She ordered me to strip naked and wait for her sitting on one of our dining room chairs. "Sounds like we're gonna have some fun," I thought, so I quickly stripped and sat down.

When she arrived, it was obvious she was a little drunk, and horny as hell. She climbed on top of me and drove me nearly crazy sticking her tongue down my throat. She was humping my hard on and moaning like crazy.

She excused herself for a minute, and when she came back, she was holding handcuffs. She asked me if I wanted to "play" and I eagerly agreed.

She cuffed me to the chair and grabbed some rope. She tied my ankles securely to the legs of the chair, then she slowly did a striptease. My hard- on was raging. She was down to her skirt and heels, plus, of course, her jewelry.

She reached under her skirt and removed her soaked panties, then she lightly caressed my face with them. Then the surprise came. She shoved her wet panties into my mouth, grabbed a towel and tied it around my head. I was now bound and gagged and found it quite impossible to move.

Then, she gave me a sexy, seductive look and said "now comes the FUN part!" I assumed, of course, that she was about to get her toy and give me a show. Instead, she reached for her purse. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed. I couldn't imagine what she was doing. The other party apparently answered because she said "you can come in now." I was shocked. She turned the lights down low.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the back door. She ran to open it. I heard a low, man's voice. In walked my lovely wife. She told me that the man was Jason, the guy she had been planning to meet. She hadn't been "stood up" after all!! I could barely nod. She looked me in the eye and told me that they had a couple of drinks and he made it clear he wanted her and she wanted him, but they didn't feel like getting a motel room. So, she needed me out of the way. Then, she turned and wrapped one arm around Jason's neck and kissed him and, although it was kind of dark, I could see his hands on her ass and her left hand rubbing the front of his jeans.

When they broke the kiss, she looked at me and announced "Jason and I are going to bed now." I watched helplessly as they made their way up the stairs.

Now, our bedroom is a loft with an opening just above where I was sitting, so I could hear practically everything. At first, muffled moaning and the rustle of clothing. Then footsteps. I heard the unmistakable squeak of the bed, and then Patty began a rhythmic humming, and I was sure by his occasional gasps and groans that she was sucking his cock. I was so turned on I could have shot off into thin air. But, as I listened carefully I heard the bed squeak some more.

Suddenly, Patty called out my name.

"Andy . . . ANDY . . . Jason is going to fuck me now!" I grunted through my panty-gag. "Listen carefully!"

I heard her gasp and I was sure he had entered her. The next several minutes was a virtual nonstop squeaking of our bed and Patty moaning, punctuated by her breathlessly gasping things like "Yesssss" and "feels so fucking good" ... and "so fucking BIG!"

I heard their rhythm intensify. Her gasps were now more like whimpers and I could tell by her tone that she was nearing her orgasm. Her moaning reached a fever pitch. "Yessss .... Fuck me .... Fuck me with your big fat cock ... ohhhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhh ... OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

After her moans subsided, I didn't hear anything for a minute or two. Then I hear the rhythm of the bed squeaking again. This time I heard Patty speaking more softly. "Yes" she cooed. "That's it ... c'mon ... it feels sooooooooo good!... come inside me baby ... squirt me with your hot cum ... drain you balls in me ... that's it ... c'mon ... I wanna FEEL it."

I heard him grunting until it was clear that he, too, exploded and I imagined his cock pulsing inside my wife, shooting hot cum deep inside of her,

They were silent for quite awhile. I must have dozed off because the next thing I heard was the bedroom door opening. They came walking down the stairs, hand in hand. Patty had on only her baby doll top and panties. She gave me a big smile as she walked past me and walked him to the door. They stood there talking for a few minutes, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

When she came back, I could see that her panties were soaked.

"Wanna come to bed?" she asked. I nodded enthusiastically. "Promise to be a good boy and do whatever I say?" I nodded even more enthusiastically.

She untied my ankles and helped me stand up. My wrists were still handcuffed and my panty-gag was still in my mouth. She led me up the stairs.

I stood at the edge of the bed. She took my chin in her hand.

"Andy," she said, "I love you." I smiled through my gag.

"But," she continued, "I just had the most wonderful FUCK" She began to untie my gag. "He was awesome!" She removed my gag. I leaned forward to kiss her and she pulled away. She lay back on the bed and reached her arms out to me. I fell forward into her arms.

"Did you enjoy listening?" she asked.

I said yes.

She kissed me. She looked me in the eye and she said "Jason had a great cock ... it was really thick and I think it was even longer than he said on his ad." I winced. She took my swollen member in her hand and gave it a squeeze. "About TWICE what YOU are able to offer me."

"Now," she continued, "you have been SUCH a good boy that its time for your reward." I was hoping that she would lean forward and take my raging cock in her mouth. But, instead, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down between her legs. She held my head between her thighs as she removed her sopping panties.

"Now," she said in a demanding tone, "I expect you to lick me . . . lick me nice and clean. Jason left quite a load in there and I want to be comfortable when I fall asleep." I looked into her eyes. She stared at me.

"This IS what you want, isn't it?"

I nodded meekly.

"Then, get busy .... And, while you're at it, grab a hold of yourself and make your little weenie feel real nice."

She lay back and I got comfortable. I was in heaven as my face drew near her sex. She moaned and I stuck my tongue out, licking from the bottom and savoring the sweet, salty musky taste of her pussy juices and Jason's cum. As I licked and sucked every drop, she kept talking.

"Honey, from now on I plan to bring my lovers here ... you know, I am so much more comfortable in my own bed, and then after I am satisfied, I can just lay back and relax."

"Mmmmmm ... that feels good."

"And, whenever I do ... I want ... I EXPECT ... that your little tongue will be nice and busy cleaning me up."

She began to moan and shudder.

"One other thing," she gasped. "From now on, my favorite dildo will be referred to as 'Jason' ... understand?" As I nodded, she grabbed the back of my head and humped my face for only a few more seconds until she exploded her own load of girl-juice down the back of my throat.