Home Entertainment

Story Info
Hot stories lead to swinging fun.
1.2k words
3.58
90.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was warm, but not uncomfortably so. It was a perfect night to lounge about in my favorite boxers and sip on a cold beer. We had just put the kids to bed for the night, and my wife said that she was going to finish watching a television show that she had started watching the previous night. Since this held no interest for me, I decided to go do a little chatting on the internet. I figured this would be a good warm up for when were ready to turn in ourselves.

Much to my dismay, most of the "adult" chatrooms happened to be extremely quiet on this particular evening. "Just my luck," I thought to myself, but then I remembered a site that contained many interesting (and stimulating) erotic stories. I clicked on my link to head to this site, and then settled in to do a little reading. The stories were very good this evening and I had lost complete track of time. The next thing I knew my wife was standing next to me staring at the bulge that had grown in my shorts. Totally embarrassed, I quickly closed the screen and tried to hide my erection.

In a rather husky voice, my wife, Sarah, told me that since I apparently enjoyed what I was reading, she would like to see what had gotten me so excited.

Since there was no point in hiding it, I asked "Are you sure?" Over the many years that we have been married, she had never seemed the least bit interested in this type of material, so her reply caught me completely off guard .

"YES!!! "

I then hit the return key and the screen turned back to the story I had been reading. My Sarah told me to begin reading the story out loud to her and with that she sat down next to me and placed her hand over my groin.

It was a tale of a wife by the name of Janice, her husband Mark and their friend, Dave. The three friends had decided to go on a little camping trip together, but Janice had other ideas. The story started off slowly with the three friends setting up their tents, starting a fire, and having a few drinks. Mark had suggested that they tell scary stories for entertainment to which everyone was in agreement. Janice went first and told a story about a ghost that haunted a cathouse in the old west, giving the guys little winks and grins as she related the more provocative parts. When she finished her story Mark excused himself for a "relief run" into the woods. While he was gone, Janice asked Dave if he would "be up to a little fun." when her husband orated his tale of horror. Being under the influence and just a tad turned on by Janice's lurid tale, Dave answered with "Sure, Why not?"

Giving my erection a firm shake, my Sarah asked, "This is what got you like THIS?"

"It gets better." I assured her. "Shall I continue?"

Not to be outdone by the story she replied, "Sure, why not?"

I kept reading.

Mark returned and apologized for taking so long. Returning to his seat by the fire, he began his tale. It was a very descriptive tale of an old castle and the goings-on of its many occupants over the years. The further he got into his story, the closer Janice got to Dave as she pretended to be scared. Eventually Janice was close enough and Dave put his arm around her as if to protect her from the night and its demons. Mark just smiled and started a tale of one Lord and Lady of the castle and their penchant for sexual extravagance.

Playing her part quite well, Sarah suddenly ripped her blouse open asking "Like THESE extravagances?"

"Uh-huh." I managed to stammer.

"Well, if you'd like to see more you'd better keep reading. "

I returned my gaze to the monitor in front of me, and continued reading aloud. My wife sat back down next to me, one hand upon my cock, the other fondling her now exposed breasts.

As Mark's tale progressed, so did Dave's "seduction" of Janice. His hand moved down the front of her shirt onto her firm round breasts. When he pinched her erect nipple through her shirt, Janice let out an unexpected scream and knocked Dave off of the log they had been sitting on.

"The HELL with this story telling! All these lurid tales have made me horny!!" Janice jumped over the log and started kissing Dave and tearing at his pants.

"Come here sweetie," she said to her husband,"I need your meat too!"

My wife dropped to her knees, stating, "I can see why you find these tales intriguing". Relieving me of my shorts and herself of what remained of her clothing, she quickly engulfed my rigid cock inside her mouth. For a moment I just sat there enjoying my wife's ministrations until suddenly she stopped. "The story done?"

"N- N- No." I managed to stammer.

"Then if you want me to continue, YOU had better continue."

Somewhat reluctantly, I continued reading.

Mark just grinned and walked over to his wife and best friend, removing his clothing as he went.

"Glad to see these tales had the same effect on you dear." Janice said.

Janice got back up and stretched her naked body across the log that she had been sitting on. Making a seductive display, as she parted her legs for the men. Mark was the first to reach her, so he parted her legs further and placed his cock against her wet pussy. Needing no further encouragement, Dave knelt above Janice's face and lowered his cock and balls to her eager mouth.

I could tell my Sarah was turned on by my reading this story to her because she had my cock all the way down her throat and she never gagged one bit. She was sucking me for all I was worth, and fingering her own wet pussy.

As Mark pounded Janice's pussy, Dave was giving her face a "royal" fucking, just like in the tale that Mark had just told. After going at it like this for many moments, both men stood up and shot their loads upon the glistening, writhing body of their wife/friend Janice. She continued to masturbate herself to yet another orgasm after the men had coated her. As she calmed down she casually rubbed the cum all over her body paying special attention to fully coat her tits.

I screamed at my wife,"MAKE ME CUM!!" With that she grabbed my cock, holding the head in her lips, and jerked me off until I shot my hot, sticky load down her throat. As I shot my load, I could tell my Sarah too was cumming. It was fantastic!! We both came for what seemed to be forever . Her body quivered as her mouth tried to suck every last drop of cum out of my cock.

Spent, but still shaking a bit, Sarah got up off of the floor and moved towards our bedroom. "You coming?" she cooed seductively.

With that I shut down the computer as fast as I could, and followed my lovely wife to bed.