Home Entertainment Ch. 02

Story Info
What happened next.
1.9k words
3.88
38.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon arriving in my bedroom, I was a little surprised, to find that my wife had already slid in between the sheets. "Oh well," I figured to myself, and joined her under the covers. After a few moments and no indication of intimacy from my wife I rolled my arm over her body and attempted to give her a slight hug.

"I never should have slid under these sheets. I'm having a terrible time keeping my eyes open." She said.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek gently, "Maybe this will help wake you?" Much to my surprise, her reply was to ask me if I minded if we just went to sleep? Feeling a little let down after our wonderful session in the backroom but, being considerate of her and a bit thankful too, I begrudgingly agreed. Within a matter of a few moments we were both asleep.

When I awoke the following morning, I was once again surprised and disappointed to find that she had already risen. Trying not to let my disappointment show I left the comfort of our bed and went out into the kitchen where my wife was already busy making me breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, a donut and a warm cup of coffee. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek "Good morning, sleep well?"

Her reply was one of her beautiful smiles and a loving return kiss. "Yes, I did thank you. Your breakfast is almost ready. Why don't you sit down? I've already eaten." Apparently she saw the disappointment on my face because she looked at me and said, "Sorry but, I need to shower and I figured it would be better if I did that while you ate."

Reluctantly I sat down and started in on my breakfast. It did taste good although, I kept having thoughts of what I should be doing with my wife right then. With just a few bites left on my plate Sarah appeared from our bedroom. When I looked up and saw her I was stunned. She was dressed in a faux latex outfit that left very little to my imagination. My cock was up instantly! She just leaned against our bedroom door and motioned for me to come. I almost threw my fork down in my eagerness to get to her.

"Is this what you were wanting?" she asked in that same sultry voice from the previous evening.

"Oh god YES!" I almost screamed out as I attempted to take her into my arms.

Sarah took a few steps back into the room, avoiding my grasp and directed me to lie upon the bed. She then told me to remove my shorts, which I gladly did. I hadn't even noticed that she had put wrist and ankle restraints onto the corners of the bed. Not one to disappoint such a lovely woman I laid down upon the bed on my back and spread my arms and legs out as she bound me to our bed. "Now to have MY way with YOU!" as she disappeared into the bathroom. Returning with two towels and something rolled up inside of them. Placing the towels on the bed she instructed me to lift my back up so she could place the towels beneath me.

Curiosity was getting the better of me so I asked "What do you have in mind?"

With a twinkle in her eye, she stood up on the bed and undid the snap that was holding her panties together. "Do you see this?" as she placed her now bald pussy over my face.

I stammered out my reply "Uh-Huh!" as she muffled out the rest of my answer by sliding her body over my face.

As I began to lap at her sweet, bald pussy she let out a soft moan and told me "This is what I am going to do to you." and she ground her pussy down harder onto my face, my tongue buried inside her. I couldn't even reply. She was actually fucking my face and I was loving it! Her body began to quiver over me as I continued to lap at her pussy, thrusting my tongue in and out, thoroughly enjoying this experience. Her orgasm must have been intense because she really hunched down on me. My head buried beneath her and surrounded by the pillow. Her juices dripping down my chin and soaking into the pillow. When she finally got up, she gave me a satisfied smile and commented as to how wet my face was. Leaning over she began to kiss and lick her juices from my face.

"I don't think I have ever been this turned on in my life." I managed to babble as she continued her cleaning of my face.

"I can see that." Sarah stated as she paused from her cleaning and gazed at my rigid cock as it was now pointing straight up at the ceiling. "But, you have to wait. I have more to do to you." With that she reached over the edge of the bed and produced a can of shaving cream, which she liberally began applying to my chest and stomach. After coating my entire upper body Sarah got up, walked into the bathroom, picked up a razor and towel and then returned to me. Sitting on the bed next to me, she playfully began to shave me, starting with my stomach and around my bellybutton.

I must admit that I had reservations about what she was doing. In a matter of a few moments those thoughts disappeared from my mind as my body relaxed and I began to enjoy the sensations as the razor slid over me. I could tell she was enjoying herself too. Her eyes were so intense, so clear as they followed the path her hand and the razor made over my stomach. Every time her hand passed near my cock it would twitch and arch straight up. Which I am certain didn't go unnoticed by my wife.

When she finished my stomach, she stood up, looked down at me, "Very nice. I need to change position though to finish you." and with that she straddled me, grabbing my cock and placing it effortlessly inside of her warm pussy. We both moaned aloud as she sank down onto my aching cock. What happened next completely stunned me. Not only did she not fuck me, she grabbed the razor, leaned forward and began to shave my chest, with my rock solid cock still all up in her. I didn't think such restraint was possible but, she certainly was holding back. My arms were beginning to ache as I strained against my bonds. I wanted to fuck her SO bad, but all I could do was lie there and enjoy her efforts. She guided the razor over my chest, swirling around my nipples, which were now as solid as my cock, standing straight up. Grazing the razor over my nipples letting the cool blade tease them. I dare not move while she did this although I most certainly wanted to. As if this wasn't enough she was squeezing my cock with the walls of her pussy.

"Honey, I don't know how much more I can take. You are driving me crazy." I practically blurted out as she finished removing the last of the hair off of my chest.

Smiling, she grabbed the towel, dried me off then began to rock back and forth on my cock as her hands ran over my now hairless chest. Cooing, "That's ok baby, cum for me. I'm going to cum for you. You hairless gorgeous man." With that her hands slid up my chest. Her fingers grabbing hold of my nipples and giving each a tug. I arched my back and my cock exploded inside of her. I swear I have never had such an intense orgasm. For the first time I saw stars as I came again and again inside of her. Her pussy clenching my cock as my orgasm sent her body over the edge. Slowly, Sarah slid herself down on top of my freshly shaved body. My cock instantly became rock solid again as her soft breasts slid along my chest. When her lips met mine we kissed hungrily. Then she surprised me one more time when she whispered "I'm not through with you yet." and then with a loving kiss she lifted herself off of my cock.

Turning she placed her cum filled pussy over my face, slowly lowering it to my lips and eager tongue. I have never before eaten my wife after I came inside her. I don't know how she knew that that was something I have always wanted to do but, was I ever happy. I began to lick the sweet juices from inside of her soaked pussy. My tongue probing deeper inside of her excited to have this opportunity. I couldn't get enough as she ground her dripping pussy onto my tongue. Suddenly I felt something cold on my cock and I groaned aloud into her pussy. I couldn't stop to ask what she was doing as she coated my cock and balls with what I assumed was shaving cream. I was totally under her control. Gradually she lifted her pussy from my lips and held it scant inches in front of my face as she grabbed the razor and started to shave my cock and balls.

"Is this ok with you?" she asked with a bit of a teasing edge to her voice.

As if to muffle my answer she lowered her wet pussy back to my lips and let me take a couple of licks before she continued to shave my balls. When my cock and balls were both shaved clean my wife rose off of me, grabbed the towel and wiped them both off. Moving between my legs, she laid down between them, taking my cock into her hand and my balls into her other. Slowly lowering her face to my cock. Looking up at me the whole time. All I could think of was how much I loved this woman at this very moment. As my cock disappeared between her lips, I moaned aloud again. This time I couldn't stop. I found myself continually moaning as she opened and closed her lips around my shaft. I would look down at her then back up at the ceiling as my cock disappeared inside of her warm mouth. This went on for a few moments as she played with my now tight balls.

"Well, Honey, are you almost ready?" with a wicked, loving, sparkle in her eyes.

Not even waiting for my reply. She placed the head of my cock between her lips, grabbed my shaft with one hand and my balls with her other hand and began stroking, sucking and fondling me. It wasn't long before I was once again screaming as my cock erupted inside of her warm mouth. After my orgasm ended Sarah rose, smiling at me as a trickle of my cum escaped from the corner of her mouth.

With my cock finally returning to a more natural state she untied my bonds and gave herself to my waiting arms. We hugged and kissed for many a long moment, declaring our love for one another over and over again until we both dozed off.