Home Entertainment Specialist

Story Info
The TV repairman calls.
4.1k words
4.41
42.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly sat by the window, watching, as the hands on the clock slid past 2PM.

He had said early afternoon, the TV repairman that is, when she explained that the vacuum had snagged the wires from the TV disconnected everything.

And now she waited, hoping that she was suitably attired, in a dark blue business suit, the skirt just above her knee, and a crisp white blouse. She smiled quietly to herself, as she saw the van come up the drive, reading the legend on the side.

"R. Divine, Home Entertainment specialist."

"Mmmm," she thought to herself, "We shall see."

She opened the door to be greeted by quite a handsome man, about 5'8 in his late thirties. "Mrs Cross?" He said, reading from his clipboard, "You have a problem with your system I believe?"

"I most certainly do," she replied " and I m desperate to have it repaired before my husband gets home from his trip."

The man smiled, saying, "not a problem Mrs Cross, lead the way."

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Richard, but most call me Dick."

"Hello Dick, if you would like to follow me, I will show you where the TV is."

Unknown to him she was smiling internally, thinking to herself, "Dick Divine, oh my Lord, now there is a name to conjure with!"

She showed him the TV, and all the cables that connected the video, DVD, and speakers, lying loose on the floor. Explaining she had tried to re-connect them, but without success.

Dick smiled at her, thinking to himself, "Wow, what a classy lady she is, damn, I would love to… stop it Dick!!"

"This won't take long Mrs Cross, and I will check everything is in working order before I leave."

"And so will I" thought Kimberly to herself. "So will I."

Offering to get him a soft drink, Kimberly left Dick to it, knowing it would not take him long, but she did not go to the kitchen, entering the bedroom instead.

Dick started work immediately, thinking to himself what easy money this would be. These suburban housewives, all the same, they didn't have a clue. Fifteen minutes later, and everything was re-connected, "time to check the system," he said to himself, and switched the TV on.

The cable TV was perfect; next he put a DVD on play, and that too checked out, the surround sound perfect as well. Finally, he came to the video, seeing there was a tape in the machine; he just pressed play on the remote control. He was lying on his side, on the floor, when the picture filled the screen, and he looked at it, then, saying "Holy fuck" he looked closer. It was Mrs Cross, lying naked on the bed, her head thrashing around, as some guy was eating her. He knew he should turn it off, but he was mesmerized. The guy was licking her clit, as he finger fucked her, and she was fucking loving it. He slipped his hand inside his pants, stroking his instantly hard cock, unable to tear his eyes away from the screen.

He was also completely unaware that Kimberly was watching him, through the half-open door, and she knew that if he could see her, he would fall into a state of shock. No more business suit, and crisp white blouse, now she wore a deep blue cup-less corset, that forced her breasts up and out. The nipples already erect, with a small silver dolphin hanging from each of her nipple rings. She wore stockings, and 4-inch heels to match, her fingers stroking her slit, as she watched his hand slip into his pants. Silently she approached him, across the deep pile carpet, stood behind him, and whispered, "You like that Dick?"

Startled he looked up at her, and tried to get up, but she placed her foot on his chest, the heel digging into him, and smiled, looking into his eyes.

"I asked you a question Dick, do you like?"

"Oh God yes Mrs Cross, I like, I like very much."

"Would you like to see more?"

Realising that this was a fantasy coming true, Dick smiled back, saying, "Yes please Mrs Cross." Moving her leg over his body, she stood with her pussy directly above his head, saying to him "It is Kimberly, we are friends now Dick, no need for formalities. Do you like my pussy Dick?"

"It is beautiful Kimberly, and looks quite delicious, may I touch it, taste it?" he replied, unable to believe his luck.

"Mmmm, we will see about that, tell me Dick, does your divine dick want to fuck me? To ride my soft sweet cunt, does he Dick?"

Grinning from ear to ear now, Dick stammered out, "Oh G-G-God does he!!"

"Then fuck me he shall Dick, but first, you must shower, I will take you to the bathroom, and then wait for you in the bedroom." She moved back, allowing Dick to get to his feet, and bade him to follow her, at the bathroom door she said, "There are towels ready for you Dick, and the bedroom is here, right across the hall, so don't be long now Dick, for pussy is waiting," As she fingered herself, and blew him a kiss. Dick entered the bathroom, and she closed the door behind him. She quickly moved to the living room, where the TV was. Removing the tape from the VCR, she inserted a blank one, then set everything up, and started the video camera in the wardrobe, to record for 3 hours. Returning to the bedroom, with two drinks, she sat on the edge of the bed, calmly awaiting her victim.

A few minutes later Dick entered the bedroom, looking a little nervous, and clutching a white fluffy towel to his waist. Kimberley was pleased to see that he was fairly athletic looking, tanned, with strong muscular shoulders, and a light dusting of blonde hairs on his chest. Rising from the bed, she met him in the center of the room, taking his head in her hands, and kissed him slowly. Her long firm tongue licking at his lips, then licking his tongue as it snaked out. She kissed him deeply, as he still held onto his towel. Feeling the two dolphins digging into her tits, as she pressed against him. Such exquisite pleasure rippled through her pussy.

Breaking from the kiss, she smiled, and started licking and kissing his neck. Working her way up to his ear, where she quietly whispered, "now then Dick, it is time for me to find out just how divine your dick really is, and she slid her hand inside the towel. Her fingers grasping at his already hard shaft, gently working it up and down, as he started moaning.

She looked into his eyes, saying, "Dick, drop the towel, now please," and then she started to kiss down his chest, and licked his nipples, before sucking them. Her hand was still stroking his manhood, as she took a nipple in her teeth. Pulling on it, while Dick shivered in anticipation. She licked lower; circling his navel, then lower still, around his cock, as she fondled his balls tenderly. Looking up at him, she smiled as she settled on her knees, and taking hold of his cock, licked at the head. Letting her tongue swirl around it slowly, then pushing at his small slit, Dick was moaning in pleasure, as she started to lick him, from the base to the head. Down one side, then up the other, before moving slightly, to lift his balls, and lick behind them, finding that special spot of desire.

His hips were now pushing at her, as he held onto her head, and she knew he would cum soon.

He would spurt his cream into her throat, that delicious cream she loved so much, and that she would soon have him ready to cum again later.

Holding the base of his shaft, she wrapped her lips around the head, and started to suck gently, as she rubbed it up and down. Then she started taking him deeper, forming a vacuum round his divine dick, humming softly.

He was crying out now, "Oh God Kimberly, fuck my dick baby, suck it hard." She deep throated him, holding him there, she then released him a little, to pump his dick hard. He was pushing into her mouth, fucking it in his own way, his legs tightened, and he cried out "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK," as he exploded, shooting his load to the back of her throat, she gagged slightly, then swallowed. Sucking and licking at him, as she squeezed his balls, wanting every last drop of him.

His legs were still shaking as Kimberly licked him clean, and smiled at him, as her tongue snaked out, taking the last drop from the corner of her mouth.

Rising up again, she kissed him, letting him suck upon her tongue to taste his seed, kissing hard.

She moved her mouth to his ear, whispering, "well, Mr TV Repair man, your dick most certainly is divine, the only question now is, will you find my pussy to be perfect?" And with that, she took hold of his hand, and slipped it between her now open legs. Dick used his middle finger to stroke her wet slit, letting it ride up and down, then removing his hand, he licked the finger, and sucked it. Just as Kimberly had done to his cock a few short minutes ago.

Watching him, Kimberly backed away slowly, until she felt the edge of the bed against her legs, and allowed herself to fall backwards, onto the soft covers. With her eyes locked on his, she allowed her right hand to travel down her body, first caressing her tits, gently pulling each nipple ring, the lower, and lower, to her open legs. Smiling at Dick, she pushed a finger between her lips, and into her wet cunt, whispering huskily, "I am waiting, we are ready for you DICK."

He walked towards to her, and, to her surprise, came to the side of the bed, leaning over to kiss her deeply. His hand on her breast as they kissed, kneading it, squeezing gently, as her hard nipples almost throbbed. She knew deep inside, a couple more minutes of this, and she would have a nipple orgasm. Moaning softly into his mouth, she felt herself descend into the pleasure he was giving her.

He licked her neck, sucking softly, as his mouth moved to the swell of her breasts, licking across the top of them, and kissing each nipple. He raised his head to look at her, and then, taking a nipple ring in each hand, he shook her, making her tits wobble violently, she cried out in pleasure, as her orgasm hit.

Her body was shaking, and quivering in delight.

Letting go of her left tit, Dick lowered his mouth over the nipple, licking at it, letting the tip of his tongue ride over all the little bumps surrounding her peak. Opening his mouth as wide as he could, he started sucking her nipple, pulling it hard, as she arched her back beneath him. Sliding his hand over her stomach and shaved mound as he sucked.

He scraped his teeth on her nipple, and at that same moment, as he pushed two fingers into her cunt, he bit on her nipple, pulling it out. She screamed "OH FUCK YES." As he tugged on her tit, pulling hard, he finger-fucked her. She cried out, "OH fuck, I am going to cum again." Dick moved quickly, spreading her lips wide, as his tongue delved into her, fucking her pulsing love hole, stabbing in and out as she tried to grip him. Then licking the insides of her cunt lips, sucking them, and flicking his tongue at her clit.

He started licking her clit, and sucking it gently, as she sighed in pleasure. He sucked harder, tugging now, as he fingered her again. The only sounds in the room were Dick sucking, and her cunt squelching as his fingers drove in and out, faster and faster.

He knew she was close to orgasm again, and, raising his head he muttered, "Kimberly, I am going to fuck you now, HARD and DEEP."

"Yes" she cried, "fuck me TV man, fuck me hard." Standing he lifted her legs to his neck, pressing her thighs together, he wanted her cunt as tight as possible, then he DROVE his cock into her, one movement, right to the hilt.

"Oh FUCK she cried out, as he started to pound her pussy, slamming his cock into her, his balls bouncing off her ass. Harder and harder he fucked her, slapping her legs as he rammed it home again and again, her moans and cries driving him on.

Deeper

Harder

Faster

He was like a machine out of control, no stopping him now, his back arched as he cried out

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW." And exploded inside her, filling her wet cunt with his seed. Kimberley screamed, as she too came, flooding her cunt with her nectar. Dick could not stop pumping, all his seed gone, yet still he fucked her, until eventually he collapsed on her.

Breathing so hard and panting, "God, it had never been like this before," he thought. He kissed Kimberly softly; his eyes were closed, and he never saw her hand, as it pressed the button on the bedside table. Seconds later, the phone rang, Kimberly saying, "Oh shit, who the fuck is that," as she got up and walked to the hallway.

Dick heard a few words, but now well enough to understand, and then, she came dashing into the bedroom. "Fucking hell," she said, " that was my husband, he will be home in ten minutes, you have to go now, please, hurry up."

Jumping up from the bed, Dick dashed into the bathroom to retrieve his clothes, and was dressed and gone in under two minutes. Kimberly stood by the window, watching as his van hurtled out of the drive, chuckling to herself.

She moved back to the lounge, stopped the VCR, she rewound the tape, finding the moment Dick entered the bedroom, and left the VCR on stand by. Returning once more to the bedroom, she opened her wardrobe, to get out her clothes for Master's return. The gem encrusted collar, with the silver buckle, a black leather, very short mini dress, with a zip fastener all the way up the front. Next came the leather peephole bra, and the garter belt, along with the black stockings. She removed the silver dolphins, and placed them in her jewellery box.

Walking into the bathroom, Kimberly turned the taps on, smiling as she patted her wet pussy, saying, "Time to get you cleaned for your Master sweet baby, he will be home in two hours time." Adding the bath oils and foam, before removing her stockings and the corset. She slipped into the bath, sliding slowly down, with the water up to her neck. She just laid there, eyes closed, luxuriating in the warmth and the odours that enveloped her. Her mind wandering a little, returning to Dick's divine dick, and divine she thought it was too. He had been good, one of the best yet in fact. She lay back, dreaming of sensual moments, and praying the time would fly.

After her bath, she wandered around naked for a while, putting everything into its proper place, just as He wished, washing and polishing the glasses from the drinks they never had. Finally, it was time, to prepare for Him.

She pampered herself with perfume, checked her nails were perfect, and her make up, the lipstick being a perfect match for her nail polish, and finally, at His special request, she circled each nipple with the lipstick, taking very great care indeed. Picking up the peephole bra, and thanked God she had got a front fastening one. As she positioned her nipples against the eyelets, then fastened it, and pulled on each gold nipple ring, perking up her already hard nipples for Him. The garter belt came next, along with the black stockings, their seams perfectly straight from heel to thigh. She stepped into the dress, wiggling it over her hips, and pulling it up to cover her tits, as she fastened it.

Glancing in the mirror she could see how tight the dress was, how the nipple rings pressed hard against it, clearly visible. How the slightest movement of her body would make the hem ride up, revealing the beginnings of her slit for him.

His drink was ready, the only thing left to do now, was to sit on the floor, and wait.

It was not too long before she heard His car outside, and she stood to greet Him, watching as the door opened, then, lowering her eyes and bowing to Him. Handing her his briefcase, he walked into the lounge and took his seat, as she followed him. He watched her, as she knelt to remove his shoes, and massages his feet. Looking at her, he was delighted to see her nipple ring, and the occasional glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy. Looking around the room, he said to her "Did the TV get fixed?"

"Yes Sir, he came today," she replied, smiling up at him, as she realised what she had just said. "Very good," he replied, "and is it all working now?"

"I think so Sir, would you like me to check it?" He nodded, and watched as she walked across the room, smiling as her buttocks caressed the short leather dress, seeing the rise and fall of her soft cheeks. She turned the TV on; he seemed happy, then the DVD player, and finally the VCR pressing the play button. The screen was filled with images of her, sliding down Dick Divine's body, and sucking his cock. Master did not speak at first; he didn't need to, the look on his face saying it all.

"So what the fuck is all this then? Is this what you do when I am away all week, trying to earn a fucking living you bitch?"

"N"

"N"

"No Sir, she stammered," he seduced me, he was very persuasive Sir,"

"Seduced you! FUCKING SEDUCED YOU? I will do more than fucking seduce you, you dirty little fucking whore you. Get on the floor, NOW!"

She lay on the floor, shaking in fear at his anger, knowing she was to be severely punished. He went into the bedroom, returning with the black scarves in his hand, and told her to lay face down. Gripping her wrists, he tied them securely behind her back, and told her to go to the bedroom. Following her into the room, he sat on the edge of the bed, saying, "get across my knee, your ass in the air bitch, for you shall be punished now, you little whore."

"Yes Master, thank you Sir, " Kimberly replied as she lay there shaking. He raised his hand high, and brought it down with a hard SLAP on her left cheek She whimpered, saying, "Thank you Sir."

"I cannot hear you slut" SLAP

"Thank you Sir," she cried out.

"That was for sucking him, and this, is for fucking him," as he spanked her again, harder.

She screamed, and cried out, almost sobbing, "Thank you Sir."

With that he lifted her onto the bed, laying her face down, and kissing the red marks on her cheeks, as she whimpered again. Moving to the kitchen, he returned with cream, from the fridge, tenderly applying it to her cheeks.

Rubbing it around her soft ass, then licking it off, as it cooled her. He turned her over, laying her on the bed, and looked down at her, looking quizzically at her. Kimberly whispered quietly, "Thank you Sir, for showing me the error of my ways."

"Who told you I had finished?" he asked, "certainly not I."

"Tell me slut, did you cum?"

Kimberly lowered her eyes, " I would rather not say Sir."

"You would rather not say? Since when did you have a choice slut, now tell me bitch, DID U CUM?"

"Yes Sir, I did."

"How many times?"

"Three Sir."

He didn't speak, instead he went to the bedside table, and removed the Elk pussy whip, Kimberly gasped, and cringed on the bed. "Spread them whore" He commanded, as he lifted the flogger, and brought it down on her pussy. "Thank you Sir," she whispered, and he raised the flogger again, bringing it down a little harder this time. Kimberly could hardly speak, but knew she must thank him. "Thank you Sir," she feebly whispered.

Again he hit her with the flogger and she cried out, even louder, "THANK YOU SIR."

He tossed the flogger aside, picking up the cream again, and placing some on his tongue. Leaning in to her as he softly licked her pussy lips, spreading it, then licking it from her. Caressing her soft pussy with his mouth, as she moaned quietly.

Standing, he lifted her upright, and freed her wrists from the scarf, laying it on the bed. Before tenderly moving her to sit on the edge of the bed, and kneeling between her knees. Looking at her beautiful breasts, as she cupped them, offering them to him. Leaning forward he licked each of Kimberly's nipples, letting his tongue play on her rings, knowing full well a nipple orgasm would soon follow. He could taste her lipstick, as he sucked her left nipple, lashing at the ring with his tongue, and then placing his teeth behind it, tugging it. Kimberly shuddered slightly, as he took hold of the right nipple ring, pulling on it, and then shaking her tit. Pulling away, he held both rings in his fingers. Stretching her nipples, looking deep into her eyes, and saying "CUM."

12