Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is called 'the little death' after all." Mike grinned, struggling to stand. "Hey Abella, a little help?"

Abella walked into the fountain, hefting Beth with ease. Mike stood with Naia's help, climbing carefully over the side of the fountain. Abella set Beth down on the chair they had brought out earlier, carefully adjusting her dress to cover her up a bit more. Tink walked up to Mike, Jenny clutched tightly in her hands.

"Jenny go back to Vault," Tink declared, shaking the doll in Mike's face. "Jenny in huge trouble."

"Give me a minute," Mike told her. "I want to see the Vault for myself." Mike stretched, trying to pop a sore spot in his back when he noticed it. Dark vine-like growths, all across the edge of the yard, twisting through the bushes. Before they had started, the yard had been clear, but now it was covered in the stuff as far as he could see round the corner of the house.

"Shit." The Mandragora had returned, searching for a meal. It moved slowly, the ground covered in a cold frost, so Mike felt like he wasn't currently in any danger. Still, he moved a little bit quicker than he had. "C'mon Tink. Abella, go ahead and bring Beth inside, I'll figure out what to do with her when I get back."

Tink nodded, clutching Jenny tightly in both hands like she was going to run away. It made Mike wonder if she even could, the doll appearing to be nothing out of the ordinary. Mike changed into the spare pants he had left by the side of the pool-he had expected to get more than a little wet. A wary eye on the Mandragora, he went into the house, following Tink through the front room and back through the kitchen. She opened a door just past the pantry, illuminating a concrete flight of steps. He followed her into the darkness, squinting at the hanging bulb that swung above an old freezer. The concrete basement was empty-Mike spun around in circles looking for an additional doorway.

"Where is the Vault?" He asked, looking behind the freezer. He half expected a tunnel behind it.

"Vault like all special place. Have to know secret." Tink squatted next to the freezer, pulling out a piece of chalk. Mike watched her draw a large rectangle on the concrete wall, complete with a doorknob. Tossing the chalk back beneath the freezer, Tink knocked three times, waited, then knocked twice.

The concrete drawing turned into a wooden door with a flash of light. Mike's jaw hung open when Tink pulled the knob of the magic door, opening it into a large room full of random objects. Long tables and shelves made Mike think of a pawn shop. Keeping a safe distance outside, he watched Tink stand on a steel to set Jenny up on a shelf in the back of the room.

"You stay there," Tink announced, scowling at the creepy little doll. "Think about what you did." Scrambling back out, Tink closed the door. After a couple of seconds, it turned into concrete once more.

"How many rooms in the house are like that?" Mike asked.

Tink frowned. "Tink try remember, but fuzzy in head. Remember Vault when see Jenny. But lots."

Mike sighed. "Yeah, of course." Shaking his head, he followed Tink back upstairs. It was time to take care of their unexpected guest.

-

"Ow." Beth's bathroom came into focus, her eyes opening against the suddenly harsh bathroom light. Wincing, she sat up in the bath, one hand immediately on her sore vagina. Struggling to stand, she managed to grab her towel off the rack, wrapping it delicately around her mid-section. Her legs were weak, like she had run a marathon.

Her ankle felt sprained, a weird, half memory of running through a cave and twisting it in the back of her mind. She put a hand against her throbbing head, wondering why it was pounding so hard. Shuffling out of the bathroom, she kicked the empty merlot bottle on the floor. Kneeling down to pick it up, she dropped it in the trashcan next to the sink, crying out when it cracked another empty bottle within, the sound bouncing around her skull like angry ping pong balls.

"Shit." Had she seriously downed two bottles by herself? Why? She hadn't done anything remotely blackout drunk since freshman year of college. Rubbing her lower belly (which was oddly sore), she walked out of the bathroom and into the cool, dark apartment.

"Ah geez." Shaking her head in disbelief, Beth didn't know whether to laugh or throw up. Strewn about her apartment was the majority of her dildos, strapped to the bed, suction cupped to the tile beneath her kitchen counter, the Delightful Dragon suctioned to the floor in the middle of the room. Moving carefully, she nearly slipped in the puddle of lube that had formed by the side of her bed next to the overturned bottle.

Pulling some Tylenol out of her nightstand, she swallowed four tablets. As best she could tell, she got absolutely hammered and then gang banged herself all over the apartment. She didn't know if she was horrified that she had taken it so far, or mad that she had no memory of it. Her stomach and leg muscles hurt, making her regret all of the orgasms she couldn't remember.

Well, there was one. She had been having a weird fantasy, Mike plowing her from behind while a woman with blue-green hair had eaten her out. The whole world was a mess of sound and light, and her vision had gone dark when she came, no doubt stumbling to the bathtub after. Shivering in delight, she sat in bed, deciding that it was best to clean up the mess tomorrow-she had no desire to do anything else with her evening, and she was obviously hung over. Peeling back the covers of the bed, she realized that her copy of The Hobbit was sitting by itself, the Jenny doll missing.

Icy fingers crawled up her spine, ran through her hair, down the sides of her neck, and all along her body. There was something about the doll, something she really didn't like. Looking around the room, she realized that she didn't see it anywhere, an idea that triggered a suddenly strong sense of paranoia.

Crawling beneath the covers, her only thought on the matter was that it had probably creeped her out while she was drunk and fucking herself. Promising that she would look for it in the morning, she put the matter out of her mind and fell promptly asleep.

-

Mike had dozed off in his Uber. The driver, a twenty-something wearing a black vest, gently shook him awake.

"We're at your destination, sir." The Uber driver held the door for Mike. Mike slid out of the car, his muscles protesting. "I hope you and your daughter have a good night."

"Thank you," Mike said, Tink sliding out of the car behind him. The hoodie she had borrowed from Mike was pulled up over her head, covering most of her face. Mike had laid the groundwork when the driver had arrived, explaining that his daughter had just participated in a Youtuber's video about Lord of the Rings or Dungeons and Dragons, he wasn't sure, but hey, she made a hundred bucks. The driver had paid no attention to Tink whatsoever-children didn't get to rate Uber drivers. Watching the man drive away, Mike marveled at how easy it had been to get home, definitely the easiest part of the night.

They had driven Beth home in her car, and it had taken some work to get her into the house. They had to wait until it was fairly late, Naia keeping Beth in magically induced sleep for the whole evening. Tink had helped Mike get Beth to her room, and then the two of them had trashed the place, making it look like she had gone on a bender. Tink was the one who had discovered the briefcase in the closet. Even without her goggles, she had been able to get it open before Mike had finished filling the bath. For whatever reason, Tink took great delight in attaching the dildos to every surface she could find, even asking Mike if they could take one home. She had grumbled at him when he told her no. Cecilia greeted them at the door, vanishing from sight as they crossed into the home. The whole house felt tired, a spiritual exhaustion that had settled in once Jenny had been trapped back in the doll.

It was a long climb up the stairs, Mike clutching the railing tightly, pulling himself upward. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so tired in his life. Tink was even slower, the little goblin mumbling to herself as they crossed the threshold of the bedroom.

Naia had a warm bath waiting for them both. Mike and Tink got in, and the two of them took turns washing each other's backs while Naia sent jet-like pulses through the water, targeting sore muscles. Gone was any sexual energy, the day having sapped away all of their strength. Mike leaned back in the tub, Naia acting as his pillow, while he waited for Tink to wash her hair.

"Today was too much." Mike sighed, Naia's fingers gently massaging his shoulders. "I was feeling better this morning, but I just feel rotten now. I screwed up-someone almost got seriously hurt."

"You'll get the hang of this life. All of the caretakers have." Warmth seeped into Mike's weary bones. "You've only been here a few days after all."

Mike stared at the ceiling. Had it really only been a few days? It felt like weeks already. This house was full of so many mysteries, and he hadn't even made the effort to explore it yet. His thoughts turned once more to the Mandragora. He needed to stop forgetting to deal with that plant. Lost in thought, he jumped when Tink dragged her claws up along the bottom of his foot, tickling him.

"Husband too serious," she informed him, gathering a mouthful of water. She stood up in the bath, striking a sexy pose and spit the water out, fountain-style, hitting Mike in the face.

"Now Tink is nymph too," she informed him, grabbing her breasts and playfully squeezing them. "Use water magic, make sexy time for everyone."

"I don't think so," Mike replied, making a scoop with his hands. Placing his thumb on the top, he squeezed, launching a spray of water between his thumbs at the goblin. Tink ducked, but was hit in the face anyway. Laughing, she took a deep breath, vanishing beneath the surface of the water and biting Mike on the foot.

"Gah!" Mike yanked his foot out of the water, pulling Tink with it. He grabbed her by the horn, splashing water in her face with a free hand as she fought to defend herself. Tink twisted around, biting Mike's forearm as she kicked water at him. Laughing, Mike tickled Tink's bare bottom, and she let out a laugh of her own, falling back beneath the waves. Mike tried to pull Tink above the water, but Naia joined the fun, summoning several watery fingers that tickled both of them from underneath. The bathroom filled with laughter and more splashing, Tink and Mike struggling to dunk Naia, who simply disappeared beneath the water's surface every time they shoved her.

Several minutes later, Mike stepped out of the bath, a large grin on his face. He helped Tink out, placing a gentle kiss on Naia's lips before she sank below the water, disappearing from sight. Mike and Tink dried off, Tink sliding into her sleep shirt and Mike into boxers. Lying down on the bed, Mike let out a sigh as Tink grabbed onto his arm, using it like a giant pillow.

He was going to make screw ups and have rough days. It was a fact of life, everybody had them. However, it mattered more how he spent his time between those awful moments, because that was where he would plant his happy ones, making memories that would become more precious than gold. Lying there in bed, listening to the goblin next to him breathing softly, he couldn't help but feel a little blessed to be surrounded by such magical creatures.

"You sure do keep my life interesting," he whispered. Tink gently bit his arm, and he smiled. She shifted her body, scooting up closer to his face. Her hair smelled of lavender, and her skin was soft to the touch. Letting his body relax, he took in the scent of the house itself, allowing its smells to permeate his soul and guide him to sleep.

The world faded away, his body sinking into nothingness as sleep claimed him. Drifting away, one more scent tickled his nose, suddenly there and gone, like a match struck and then blown out.

It smelled of sulfur.

I hope you loved that as much as I enjoyed writing it! If you want to know when the next one comes out, I always change my Bio to reflect my uploading plans, so check it out! Stay tuned next time for a brand new monster-I know you're going to love her. Remember to review, recommend, and write me a letter if you enjoyed it. Until next time!

12