Home for Lunch

Story Info
A lunch time interlude.
1k words
3.69
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sat in my car waiting for Christian to show, it's been a week since we last saw each other, a brief and very public meeting, having to keep our hands from each other, aching to touch, to hold, but only kisses were had.

Today however there would be no public, no strangers to stop us fulfilling our needs, today we are going home for lunch, although food is not high on my menu!

As I'm waiting, I think of him and my pussy gets wet, thoughts of him, the way he speaks, his naughtiness, his laugh, always get my juices flowing, it's been this way from the beginning, the messages turning to sexual innuendo, the butterflies of our first meeting soon overcome by the easiness of how we are together.

He comes into view, he's seen me waiting, smiles across at me as his step quickens and he comes towards the car. He opens the door, gets in and quickly closes the door behind him.

"Hello" is all I manage to say before he grasps me, pulling me towards him in the confines of the car and kisses me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth.

I pull away and turn on the ignition, I can't wait to get this man home "let's go" I say as he puts his hand on my leg, softly caressing through my coat, I place my hand over his running my fingers between his.

"What are you wearing this for," he says "it's too warm in the car for a coat." I smile cheekily at him, he knows the look, he knows I'm hiding something...

The 10 minutes driving home seem like an eternity, the atmosphere between us is intense, both knowing we don't have long but prepared to snatch any moments we can.

As soon as we pull up Christian is unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out the car, he grabs my hand and propels me towards the front door, he's eager and ready to show me how he's missed me. I'm trying to open the door, trying to do it quickly as I feel Christians erection at my back, my heart is beating hard, my pussy wet with excitement as I finally turn the lock and almost fall into the hallway, Christian is right behind me, slams the door shut and grabs me in a tight embrace, kissing me hard as my hands go to his bum and pull him into me.

He starts to unbutton my coat, fumbling with the buttons in his eagerness, I help him until it's open, he pushes it from my shoulders and it drops to the floor, he draws in a breath and exhales deeply "wow babe" is all he says as he kisses me again, I can tell he likes what I'm wearing, knee height stiletto boots and the new black lingerie with lace topped stockings are an instant hit, I smile inwardly thinking of the hidden treasure the lingerie holds.

I reach for the waistband of his trousers, unbuttoning and unzipping them, feeling his erection bulging to be free. We're walking backwards locked together tumbling into the lounge, removing Christians jacket and shirt until we have no choice but to let go of each other while he removes his shoes and trousers and is standing before me with his bulging cock straining in his underwear.

I sit on the arm of the sofa and pull him towards me, my hands around his backside, pulling him into me until his cock is in line with my face, I lick my lips and look up at him, he's looking down at me, he puts his hands gently on my head and guides it closer to him, he knows what I like, I know he tastes sweet and I can't wait to take him in my mouth. I slide his underwear down just under his arse, just below his sac, the fabric supporting the weight of his heavy balls as I wrap one hand around the base of his cock and lick the tip, he excited, he's already glistening with a drop of pre-cum, I taste it and look up at him, he's waiting.

He reaches down and rubs my pussy through the fabric of my lingerie, the material moves and he realises they are crotchless, he smirks at me, I know what he's thinking, no need to discard my lingerie or stockings. He pushes two fingers through the slit in the material and slides them up and down my pussy lips, before probing open my labia and plunging two fingers deep inside me, scissoring his fingers and working them in and out, finger fucking me, I'm so wet and so turned on by this man I can hardly control my own urge, so I go back to my administrations, kissing all the way down his shaft, then back up, going down again with tiny gentle nibbles ending at his sac kissing and nibbling on the soft shaved skin and then taking his balls in my mouth, rolling them gently, feeling their heaviness. I replace my mouth with my hand, gently massaging Christians balls as I take his cock fully in my warm mouth. I can feel him getting harder, I know he's close but I want him inside me, deep inside my pussy, coming inside me with his warm cum, I need to feel his release.

I move my mouth from his cock "Fuck me Christian, please fuck me" I whisper, he needs no persuading as he gently pushes me back over the arm of the sofa and plunges his full length deep into me, he's standing, my pussy in line with him, my stockinged legs wrapped around his backside as he pumps in and out of my soaking hole, it feels so good. We're riding each other hard and fast, it's what we need, taking what we want in mutual desire, with every thrust he makes I pull him tighter with my legs, I can feel him getting bigger, his erection is starting to spasm, so reaching between us I hold the base of his cock as he explodes into me and I'm coming with him, wave after wave of ecstasy as he fills me with his warm sticky cum.