Home for Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers

"Yes baby, suck Mommies tit sweetie," she whispered. I bit down harder, holding the nipple firmly, my tongue mashing the flesh on the inside of my teeth. Momma pulled my head firmly to her chest, pushing her tit flesh into my mouth. Mom growled, squeezing her shoulders and arms together, her boobs inflating, the cleavage gap. I reached to her, grabbing the second nipple, my thumb and index finger rolling the hard nub. Mom shuddered, grinning at me. "Yes baby," she growled.

Growing brazen, my hand slipped to her hip, moving quickly to find her sex. I pushed my hand between her legs, pressing against her slit. Her wet lips spread over my hand, allowing me to slip easily front to back in her softest flesh. I could feel her clit, hard with each pass of my hand. As I pushed deep between her legs, my fingers curled, poking into her wet hole. I penetrated her to my first knuckle. I froze, stopping movement. Mom's legs splayed, her hips dropping, wanting to capture my intruder. Growling into her tit flesh, I shoved my finger deep into her body. A guttural groan erupted deep in her body as her body lowered, legs widened, opening her sex to my probing finger. I slammed my finger in and out of her cunt hard, fast, repeatedly. Momma humped my finger. I shoved a second deep, joining the other in our exploration of Momma's cunt. I ground them, twisted them, each time deeper, harder into her body. Mom's breathing changed, quickly growing short breaths, grunts, shallow intakes of air. She leaned to the wall of the enclosure, pinned flat on the tile as I bit her nipples and thrust my fingers in tandem in and out of her cunt.

"Make me cum baby," she asked between shallow breaths. "My clit," she breathed huskily. I pulled my fingers from her, flattened them on her clit, and played slowly, mashing the clit back and forth firmly. Mother groaned appreciatively. "Oh yes baby," she whispered. "Yes," trailed off, her head thrown down, chin against her chest, eyes closed tightly. Seconds passed, her breathing stopped for an instant. Her hips tilted hard, thrusting up and down quickly as her body convulsed through her orgasm. She grabbed my wrist, pulling my arm hard to her cunt as I slammed my fingers back into her soaked hole. Her body melted, almost sliding down the tile. I probed her wetness, slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her body. Mom pulled me up close, her lips finding mine, her tongue probed my mouth carefully, softly. Our bodies pressed close, my cock at attention on her thigh.

I stepped between her legs, my hand aiming the shower to our bodies. My hands slid down her body to her mound. Dropping quickly, I looked to her swollen lips. With the water pouring over our bodies, I leaned to her sex, my tongue reaching between her lips, touching her sensitive clit. Her legs parted, her left leg lifting over my shoulder as she pulled me to her body. I sucked her flesh into my mouth, my tongue dancing over her hard clit. I nipped her, nibbling on the sensitive flesh. My tongue mashed her, flailed at her nub, pounding, licking, washing back and forth as her body reacted immediately. Her hips bounced against my mouth involuntarily, her leg pulling me to her body as her crotch pounded at my mouth. Within seconds, a second, powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Her body twitched convulsively, her breathing rapid, shallow. She repeated herself over and over.

"Oh Jesus baby," Mother growled.

Pinning her to the tile, I placed the head of my cock to her, sliding between her wet lips. Dropping my hips, I pushed in, the head exploding into her cunt. Mother's eyes flew open, staring deep into mine. I stood tall, lifting her petite body up, her legs wrapping my torso, pinned under me, my hips pounding her body hard, driving my cock to it deepest penetrations. Each hump, each thrust drew a new grunt, grown from deep in her body. I pounded her incessantly. My balls churned, my cock expanded. Watching her face, I shoved deep, hesitated as my cock exploded, shooting ropes of cum into her waiting cunt.

"I love you son," Mom growled. "So fucking much," her voice trailed.

"I love you too Mother," I responded, driving my cock hard to her body, slamming her hard against the tile. "So fucking much too," I continued. I humped her again, pressing my deflating cock deep one more time.

mtnman2003
mtnman2003
1,834 Followers
12