Home for the Holiday Ch. 04b

Story Info
An alternate reality; what if she let him in her room?
5.2k words
4.76
154.2k
88

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,496 Followers

With her eyes on me, Rachel spoke in a shy voice, "Ok. Ok David. God. It's, It's late. We HAVE to."

And with that, she lifted her leg up over and off me. But as she did, I had this perfect view of her puss, of her legs spread wide over my face, stretching the cleft between her legs, opening this pink and swollen line, wet, dark hairs, and shining wet cum. In the moment I could make out the little white tip of her clit, her leg came back down and she had both feet on the floor. But she was still exposing her little bush as she stood there, as the red nightgown clung up around her hips. Noticing, she casually tugged at the fabric and let it slip down around her thighs.

My pajamas were soaking wet, covered with pussy juice over my crotch. Did she cum? I was still so hungry I couldn't stand it.

She stood there a moment, facing away from me and then sat back down beside me. We sat side by side, breathless.

We said nothing. Rachel was playing with her hair, twirling it in her fingers, looking at her knees.

What do I say? I finally blurted out, "A little something extra," giving her a sideways glance.

"Something like that. God David. Wow!"

I added, "A little more than kissing." Just to fill the space, openly oogling her as she sat there all disheveled in that little nightgown. Her cheeks glowing, her hair a tangled mess. I had a raging hard on, I needed to cum in the worst way. I felt I could reach out right now and touch her, stroke her, kiss her. Do anything. Like she was mine. Like she would let me - anything. I wanted to, knew she would.

But I simply sat silent beside her, meeting her eyes when she would let me. As she continued with these single utterances of, "Wow. Yeah. Wow." Brushing her hair back out of her eyes, leaning forward on her knees. Catching my eye she said, "Sorry," smearing her hand across her lips.

"For what?"

"I shouldn't have laid on you," as she openly looked down at my soaking crotch.

"No. No. I started it. By, touching you," my eyes staring down at her hips, noticing the way her nightgown hung down between her legs. No panties, her bare cunny.

She just smiled and continued rubbing her finger along the outline of her lips, eying me as she did that, "Glad you came with me?"

"Came?" did she? What did she mean? At that, I turned and held my hand right at her throat. She lifted her chin to me, let me stroke her neck, drawing my fingers along her collar bone. She closed her eyes and tipped her cheek against my hand. I could have her right now if I wanted, push her back onto the sofa. I knew that.

"I like this place right here, a lot," I said as I held my hand over her throat.

She pressed herself to where I touched, "Mmmmm, feels nice."

It was electric then, this attraction. Uncontrollable. Liquid, soft. Surrendered. I had this overwhelming desire to go to bed with her, sleep with her. I wanted to ask, was afraid what she might say. The words. To speak them. They were right there. I did not want to let go. She was my sister. Did not want to stop. I wanted to follow her to her room, lay with her. There was no way. No way. I let my hand wander lower, over the thin fabric, one last time, lightly grazing her breasts. Squeezing them, feeling their weight in my hand.

She sat there gripping the cushions, watching, letting me. Looking at my hand as I stroked her, saying nothing. Surrendering to my touch.

I could. Anything.

What would we be thinking tomorrow?

I said, "This is what started it?"

She nodded, "Our secret."

I said, "Time for bed."

She looked at me. "Yeah. I'm tired."

---------------

I got up, and waited for her.

As we walked up the stairs I watched her ass, the flair at her hips, the way the red fabric hugged in at her waist, each step. Her mane of dark hair down her back. Her long legs, bare feet. The bottom hem of her nightgown waving up between her legs with each step; imagining her shining, glistening puss. Her clit. Could feel her bare skin in my hands, her hard little clit, so ready to be touched.

I simply followed. She reached back with her hand and took mine in hers, until we were standing at the top of the stairs in front of our respective doors.

Waiting.

Not wanting this to end, I stood there. Looked at her. Sliding our hands together. I could feel the attraction, it was unbearable. Like an aching pain.

Rachel leaned to me and we touched our lips one last time, a light touch, like a bee on a flower, and she smiled.

"Come in with me," she said while looking back over her shoulder at HER door. She said it absently. Almost as if she had asked me the time.

"Your ROOM?"

"Just for a little minute." I hesitated and she added, "I mean, if you behave. You HAVE to promise me that." She ran her flat hand over my chest as she said it, tipping her head back and looking at me.

I relaxed, took her hand.

No way I would say no

. . .

and followed.

-------------

Her room smelled of perfume, clothes lay everywhere. There was one light on beside her bed. A large queen sized bed, bigger than mine. When we got to her bed, she sat down facing me. I stood in front of her, looking down. I watched that little nightgown twirl around her and open up around where she sat on the bed. I felt disembodied, like a pair of eyes looking at her covered body, knowing she had on nothing underneath.

We were still holding hands, letting them slide together, playing with our fingers, and suddenly nervous. She was smoothing the bed cover beside her with her free hand.

I sat beside her, my heart pounding in my chest.

She smiled, "Hi," pausing before adding, "This Ok?" as she leaned over to kiss me on the cheek. "You CAN behave can't you?"

I sensed she wanted in the most desperate way, for the answer to be no.

"I'll try." And noticing her eying my raging cock, I added, "You?"

"Mmmmm," Rachel began rubbing her hand across my back. God her hand felt so good on me, her slender fingers pressing down the middle of my back, massaging my muscles, untucking my pajama top, and reaching underneath to touch and rub the bare skin of my back.

I was on fire. This was, this whole evening was spinning, every touch, every caress, every sound taking us further. So this was to be her answer, as silence filled the room. Just her touch on me.

I felt her warm hair as she leaned herself against me, I could feel my cock grow at her warmth and touch and smell.

She cooed out to me, "You spoil me."

And with that she let go and rose from the bed.

"What?" I said.

"I got to pee." She spoke as she walked away and without looking back slipped into the bathroom. I rose as well and followed, she did not notice.

I stood in the bathroom doorway, and saw her sitting on the toilet.

When I appeared, Rachel started. She was surprised, and just as suddenly I was embarrassed.

She looked up at me and casually asked, "What?"

"Can I. Can I watch?"

"Watch?" She had this grin, meeting my eyes and then looking down at herself. Her red nightgown was fallen around her legs. "That panty thing again, huh?"

"Mmmm. Pretty much. Just like the other day. This is what started everything you know," and I recounted her coming in the bathroom the other day.

"So this is what started it all? Hmmmm, I think we were kissing before that. THAT'S what started it all."

"This escalated it then."

She was sitting, peeing, I could hear her, when she suddenly lifted up her gown. I could see her bare legs, and a little triangle of her bush tucked in between her legs. She playfully says, "Well, still no panties," holding her gown up for me to see while looking up at me.

"So naughty."

She let the fabric drop and as I stood at the door staring, she reached out and grasped my cock. I let out a moan at her touch, as she rubbed the front of my pyjama bottoms.

"Speaking of naughty." She continued to rub my cock with the flat of her hand. "I was laying in bed this morning, and I saw you peeking into my room."

My face went red. She squeezed and let go.

I moaned out, "You making me crazy."

She stood up and leaned in to me. "You didn't answer. You see anything you shouldn't have?"

"I thought you were asleep."

"Hmmmm. I thought you was going to come into my room. Don't know what I would have done." Her lips were brushing my ear, her warm breath whispered, "If you had."

We walked back out into her room, I following. I lay on her bed as she turned and went to her dresser. Opened a drawer.

"What are you doing now?"

She lingered there, pausing. Enjoying her effect on me.

"Putting some panties on."

She reached in, took out a small pink pair and held it up.

"No." I said quickly, without thinking. She looked back at me, teasing. This was a game.

"I think I need something between me, and that." Indicating my erection.

I pressed my cock back against my abdomen. "I'll be good. Promise. I'll keep these on," tugging the elastic of my pajamas. She moved to slide the panties up her legs, "No. Rach. It's, just that, you know."

She stopped, closed her eyes and stood back up, lay the panties in the drawer and leaned herself against the dresser letting her whole body slide the drawer shut.

"Oh?" she says. "OK."

Then walking back to the bed, "You keep those on?" I nodded. "Ok. But, you can take your top off then." As I unbuttoned by pajama top she continued, "Soooo. Why were you peaking in here this morning?" as she began once again to slide her hand along my shoulders and down my bare chest, interjecting as she touched me, "Mmmm, I love the way you feel, mmmmm, bare skin." She pulled the cover back and slipped into bed beside me. Tugging the sheet over us, "This'll be nice."

When I turned to her, she took both my hands and lay them on her chest so my hands were covering her breasts. "So you going to tell me?" My palms pressed right into her stiff little nipples.

"Oh my god," I breathed out as she lay there letting me fondle her tits. "I don't know. I wanted to see you. See you, sleeping. S'all"

"I normally sleep naked."

"I noticed that. You were awake?"

"Hmmm. Hmmm. The whole time."

I began to blush, "You didn't cover yourself?"

I continued to caress her as we talked, "No I didn't. Thought I would give you a little show. AND, I guess I didn't want you to know I was awake." She rolled over onto her front and added, "I want you to give me massage. It's been so long since anyone has just run their hands ALL OVER me."

As she lay there, I softly stroked my hands across her back, down over her ass, across her hips and down her thighs, until I was reaching below the hem of her nightgown, and touching bare skin.

"You were masturbating while you watched."

"Yes I was."

Her head moved back and she looked at me, mischievous, and then lay her head back down.

"You call Di-anne before or after?"

"After."

She looked at me one more time, said nothing.

Rachel was taking in my every movement as we talked, pressing into my hand wherever I touched her.

"It's been, too long. I don't get to be with sensual men, I haven't met any sensual men."

"How do you know?"

She turned to me as I said that, "Mmmmm," and in one motion was swinging her leg up over the top of me, and sliding across my front, laying across my entire length. Her legs tangling in mine.

Pressing her body down against me, I clasped my hands around her waist. Her eyes were wide open now and she pressed her lips to mine, I felt our mouths open, our tongues touch, felt her take my lower lip between hers and softly chew on me, and we lay kissing while I could feel her rocking her hips, spreading her legs so that my cock was sliding against her bare cunt. It was like we were downstairs again.

I could literally feel the hairs of her puss against me. Sliding on my body, her breasts pressed to my bare chest, Only her nightgown and my bottoms between us. I pulled her close and opening our mouths wide, pressed myself to her, felt our bodies melt together.

She was completely naked under this red nightgown, and I slipped my hands under the back and let my hands roam up her hips and bare back, as she rocked herself against me. When just as suddenly she rolled back off.

"That's how. Wow! Damn." We were catching our breath, when she added, "If you are going to wear that THEN I can be naked."

She sat up in the bed, and with both hands grasped the bottom of her nightgown and lifted it up over her head, before laying back and turning face down on the bed, same as before.

"You can give me that massage now."

The sheet lay across her ass, and she was utterly naked on the bed beside me. I could look at her body from her thighs to the tip of her head.

I lay my hand at the small of her back and whispered down to her as I sat up beside her, "You are so beautiful."

"Mmmmm, and tired. AND a little drunk. It's late." She looked back at me, gave a yawn. "Flattery will get you everywhere. This night could get pretty crazy. I'm not feeling particularly restrained."

"I noticed."

"Get to work."

I feathered my hand down her back, reveling in her soft skin, and pulling the covers down even lower exposing her perfect little ass, and that delicious space between her legs. I began running my hand over her ass cheeks and down the back of her perfect thighs, back up again. Her legs were parted lightly and I could see her labia opening between her legs, glistening with cum, thin wispy hairs matted between her legs. I slowly massaged every inch of her body, gentle, exquisite. Over and over. I had all the time in the world as she lay there motionless with arms up over her head.

My cock was straining in my pajamas and I wanted to bury myself in her, lay down on her. Fuck her.

I continued to stroke and rub along her ribs pressing my fingers along the edge of her breasts and over her shoulders, rubbing my hands over her head, tangling my fingers in her hair and back down again.

When next I stroked down the small of her back I pressed my fingers between her legs and felt her ass rise in the air at my indiscretion.

"Ohhhhh, I knew you were going to do that."

"I'm being just a little naughty. That ok?"

"Mmmmm, Oh God. Hmmmm." She waggled her ass. "Do whatever you want to me."

I did not know how she might respond, but was hoping for license.

Where would she stop?

Her ass lifted from the mattress and her legs parted further, I pressed my fingers deeper, deep into her pussy and felt her open right up, her labia spread like a bursting fruit, her juices all over my hand. She was so wet. The flesh of her so loose and soft and wet.

I rubbed my hand between her legs, reaching down between her legs, until I could feel the hairs of her bush curl through my fingers. And finding her clit, I began to rub my middle finger up over its little hood, and digging teased its little white nub out. Oh, I could feel its hardness and as I pressed my finger there she responded by pushing back hard against my hand.

"Oh God."

As I drew circles on her clit I pressed my thumb into her vagina, and let her rock herself on my hand, filling her no matter how she moved.

"Ohhhh God. David!" She arched her back, began rubbing herself on me, tipping her ass up and down as I held my hand between her legs. She gave a shiver, and then let herself drop onto the mattress and roll away.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." She lay on her back waving a finger at me.

Shit.

My hand fell from her as she lay naked, completely uncovered, looking up at me.

"Ok. Ok. Time for bed." She reached across my front, reaching for the light and turned it off. We were suddenly in the dark. She took my hand and rolled so her back was to me, tugging my hand over her waist.

"It's late. Hold me," she cooed.

I slid myself up against her, pressing my chest to her bare back. I let my hand fall over her waist, and reaching down between her legs, began playing with her cunny again, parting her lips and digging my fingers in.

"Ohhhh, Mmmmmm!" and she wriggled her hips, clamped her legs around my hand as I held on and sidled up still closer behind, pressing my cock up against her ass cheeks.

"You know. I want to fuck you," I breathed in her ear.

"Oh David. I know. No. Not. Not now. I don't know, right now. We got to try sleep. K?"

I let go her wet pussy and began tugging my pajama bottoms down, but she reached back with her hand stopping me. Making an attempt to keep me from being naked with her.

"David."

I stopped and she turned to me.

"Just kiss me," and relenting I took her in my arms and we simply lay together, kissing softly in the dark, her body naked, and open before me. It was such agony. I held her to me, let my hands roam over her body, felt her body respond to my every touch. Cupping her puss in my hand, could feel her press her mound into my palm. I can do anything to her - except, apparently - fuck her.

At some point we did fall asleep. I don't really know when, or even when we stopped kissing. I was not sure how long we slept, wasn't even fully aware where I was when next I woke.

It was still dark, and I had no memory of actually sleeping. It was like the deepest sleep of my life. When I felt Rachel laying beside me, I realized we were wrapped around one another skin to skin, my chest pressed to her breasts and I rolled away from her. As I did she rolled away from me onto her side, and I realized she was asleep.

As I laid on my back, I tugged those pajamas bottoms down and off, and then lay like that awhile, looking up in the darkness. My cock ached so bad, I was literally in pain. The tip of my penis was so swollen and hard. I could not even touch myself. After a few minutes I rolled back to her and let my whole length press up against her and I feel her snuggle her ass against me as I wrapped my arms around her and sunk my one hand back down between her legs. Skin to skin. We were completely naked together. Settling my bare cock back between her ass cheeks, my cock still raging, burning. It ached so bad I couldn't hardly stand it.

As I lay against her, I began to undulate my hips, letting my cock slide a little along her ass, and I lay there thinking about fucking her in her sleep. Maybe she wouldn't even wake up, I am thinking. Imagining, visualizing the bare cunt that is right there before me. Her little hole, how soaking wet she is. How my sister is laying naked in my arms.

My hand is covering my sisters cunt. I can feel the hairs of her puss, my fingers press down between her legs, as I imagine myself squeezing into her tight little hole.

Oh god.

I continue to rock my hips, longer thrusts, and let my cock slide down lower along her backside. The cum oozing from the tip of my cock is lubricating everything down there, and I can feel myself sliding now against her.

Fuck it.

I began to let the tip of my cock slide further down, lower, lower, until it slips between her legs. It can't be more perfect. I slide back and can feel my whole length slip along the length of her puss, can feel the hair and her wetness along my shaft. Can literally feel her pussy lips opening around the shaft of my cock.

Oh fucking god. Her legs squeezed in tight on either side of my cock. I am letting my cock slide in and out between her legs. I was going to cum right there.

It could never be more perfect. This moment. Her warmth against me, her breathing even and smooth. She is still asleep, and I begin lowering myself down the bed behind her, letting my cock tip up between her legs and probing back back, up between her legs, until I can feel her opening up around the head of my cock.

I press against her.

Oh, fucking God.

I slip back a little.

I press again, ohhhhhh.

She is opening a little each time. Release and press. Release and press. When, with a single thrust she opens right up, her tight little cunt swallows me whole. She is still not moving. Still asleep.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,496 Followers
12