Home for the Holidays

Info
Come lay with me by the fire.
126 words
4.6
45.3k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surfer_Rod
Surfer_Rod
609 Followers

Happy Holidays Literotica!

Been away for far too long you will agree. Thankfully my schedule has gotten a lot less crazy and a brave listener has been messaging me of late, encouraging my return, so here it is!

Let me set the scene:

I headed home for the holidays and decided to take you with me. We just recently started getting intimate and there hasn't been much time for any private fun with my family around. One night, I sneak down, light a fire and creep to your room while everyone is asleep...

May be a bit rusty but bear with me, trying to get back into the flow. As always, message me and let me know what you think.

Good to be back :)

--:--
--:--
1.0
Surfer_Rod
Surfer_Rod
Surfer_Rod
609 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sound like...(well to me anyway)

I've listened to all your audios...multiple times ;) You are a very talented audio artist,that voice is just made for erotic audios...listening to your voice though it kept reminding me of someone; Leif Garrett. Yes,Leif Garrett...please take it as a compliment. (Love both of your voices ) Both of you have a very similar speech pattern and accent. Not sure if you've ever been compared to his voice (just my little opinion so please take no offense)....I love your voice and hope one day you return to make more scintillating audios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your voice

You sound exactly like Charlie Puth that's what makes you sounds so fucking hot. You make me feel like I'm fucking Charlie Puth. Pleaseeeeeeeee make more, I miss you.

Meow31Meow31over 8 years ago
Wow

I definitely loved this one. You always drive me crazy...but you know that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh wow!

I adore a man who adores tasting pussy - that's a real man! I came just listening to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Glad you're back, it was a great surprise to find it. You mentioned in a previous audio about a safe rape fantasy? I would love to hear that one...

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Cookies and Milk Sleepy, pregnant girlfriend needs her bf to help her sleep.in Erotic Couplings
The Awakening A couple explores their options to reignite their passion.in Erotic Couplings
The Agreement A woman finds a place to leave in an area with high rent.in Romance
Pregnant + Teddy Bear = fantastic fucking, and maybe feelings of love?in Erotic Couplings
Hannah His ex kept a big secret from him: she's pregnant.in Fetish
More Stories