Home for the Holidays Ch. 02

Story Info
More adventures during Christmas in couple's home town.
18.2k words
96.5k
161
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,507 Followers

Nancy and I woke the next morning to the sound of little feet scampering up the stairs followed by rapid knocks on the door.

"Are you guys up?" her mother called from behind the locked door.

"Just a second mom," my wife quickly replied.

We pulled on some clothes and threw the cheerleader outfit into the closet before opening the door and letting the kids bolt inside. They wore big smiles which were great to see, and Nancy's mother followed them in closing the door behind her.

"Did you guys sleep well?" my wife asked.

"Yes mom and we got to watch movies too," Kyle announced.

"Your father went out and bought every Disney movie," Nancy's mother explained with a laugh.

"How fun," she said picking Hannah up, and then asked, "How about breakfast? Have y'all eaten?"

"Grandpa said he would make pancakes if you'll come down," Kyle told her.

"Oh, yummy! Why don't you guys go back down with grandma while daddy and I dress," Nancy suggested.

After only a minor fuss, the kids, with grandma close behind, turned and tromped back down the stairs to the main house. Nancy and I cleaned up, put on fresh clothes then went down to join them, and I forced myself to put aside the erotic thoughts still running through my mind from Nancy's recent admissions. Soon, we were digging into large stacks of pancakes smothered with syrup and downing strong black coffee which helped with my mild hangover.

"Grandpa said we can ride horses today," my son stated.

"Kyle, I said we could if it was okay with your mom and dad," Nancy's father corrected.

"Oh, that sounds fun. Let's do it!" my wife replied bringing squeals of delight from the kids.

Nancy is an experienced rider and wanted the kids to learn too. When talking about things to do on the visit, this one was at the top of the list. We gave Kyle and Hannah a chance to let their breakfast settle while her dad got the horses in the pen and then spent about an hour riding through some nearby pastures with my son on his own horse and Hannah with me. After the ride, the kids wanted to watch a movie, and since I was still feeling a little tired from the hangover, I decided to stay with them while Nancy did some last-minute shopping with Susie.

Besides shopping, Nancy and Susie had lunch and then sat around chatting until mid-afternoon during which time the kids and I watched two movies, ate, and napped.

"Susie told me that there is a dance at the hall tomorrow. She thinks it will be good with lots of people home for the holidays. You want to go?" she asked with a look that showed keen interest.

"Sure, why not? I'm surprised that place is still open," I replied, wondering if Greg would be there.

Still buzzing from the things she told me during our lovemaking the previous night, I realized that after our years of marriage I still had things to discover. It created some nervousness in me as well as excitement as I certainly didn't want to go through life in a stale relationship but I was unsure what, if anything, to do with the new info.

We spent the rest of the day and most of Saturday entertaining the kids and visiting with family. Kyle and Hannah were having a ball which wasn't surprising given the attention from their grandparents and the never-ending treats they received. The TV den at Nancy's parent's house became their home base, and when we weren't doing something else, they would play with their toys or watch a movie. There was also a bedroom next door, so it turned out to be much less difficult than I expected to get them to stay somewhere else other than with their mom. That night, we had an early dinner at my parent's house then came back and settled the kids down with a movie before leaving to get ready. When we came back down at 8:30 PM the kids were already asleep on the couch so we waved goodbye to her parents and quietly slipped out the door.

Nancy looked good in a jean skirt and sweater top and the smile on her face signaled that she was looking forward to the evening. The dancehall sold wine and beer along with mixers if you wanted to bring in a bottle of liquor, and since my wife didn't care for beer or low-end wine, we stopped and bought a bottle of vodka. Arriving at the hall, we could see that the parking lot was about two-thirds filled.

"Susie is saving some seats at her table for us," my wife announced as we left the SUV, and as we approached the entrance, we could hear the beat of the country band playing inside.

Both of us had been to this place many times growing up but never as a married couple, so from that standpoint it was a first. In our small town, it had served as the primary social gathering spot during our high school years and it seems it still fulfilled that function.

We paid the cover then walked inside and searched the room looking for Susie. The hall had a bandstand centered on the back wall with a dance floor in front and surrounding the floor were rows of tables three deep with folding chairs. The place was set up for functionality rather than style, but we already knew what to expect, and it didn't seem that it had changed at all in the eight odd years since we visited.

We spotted Susie waving to us from a table near the back and headed her way. The table she had staked out seated eight and besides her, there were two men and a woman. One of the men I recognized and I thought I might recall the woman but the other male was a stranger. Nancy and Susie hugged and then we were introduced to Les who was her date for the evening. I introduced myself to the other couple and learned they were Jeff and Laura. As soon as I heard their names, I connected the dots and remembered who they were from our high school days. After the introductions, I headed towards the bar to get a beer for me and some ice and tonic water for Nancy.

Over the next hour, the place filled until it became quite crowded. Nancy loves to dance and is good at it so, even though I'm average to poor and don't enjoy it much, I did my duty and went out with her twice. She was downing the gin and tonics rapidly and I had to warn her to slow down which brought an admonishment from Susie to quit being so stiff. Susie dominated the time with my wife between dances gossiping about a thousand subjects which left plenty of time to chat with her date and the other couple who all turned out to be quite friendly. At about 10:30 PM, I looked up to see Greg and his wife approaching the table.

"The party can start now," he bellowed which drew laughter from everyone but me.

My feelings toward him were conflicted. He wasn't really a bad guy. More boisterous than I liked but generally friendly, and although I found his history with Nancy to be intriguing, it made me a little jealous which caused me to think I shouldn't like him.

"Who is Greg's wife? She looks so familiar but I can't place her," I said to Nancy and Susie.

"She's Julie Nelson. She was a freshman when we were seniors," my wife's friend explained.

"David Nelson's sister?" I asked.

"Yes, that's right," my wife confirmed.

Now, I remembered her and recalled that back in our school days I had considered her very cute. After time and three kids, she was now much more mature but the way her face lit up when she smiled caught my attention as did her lovely breasts.

"Come on. I like this song," my wife said grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

I took her into my arms when we joined the throng and quickly got into the song's rhythm. After a few bars, my hand began sneaking down from her waist to her butt.

"Easy boy. Not here," she scolded me lightly pulling my hand back to her waist.

"You're no fun," I teased.

"Are you having fun?" she asked leaning back to look me in the eye.

"Yes, I'm fine sweetie," I told her truthfully.

"Don't be jealous of Greg," she said as she lowered her head into my chest making me wonder how she had read my mind.

"I'm not sweetie. I'm just interested in knowing more about you," I replied with a smirk, happy that she couldn't see it.

Over the next hour, we drank, chatted, and danced. Greg danced with all the girls but more so with Nancy than any of the others, including his wife. I paired with Julie several times, perhaps as a subconscious defensive, although she was very sweet and a joy to be with. I especially liked feeling her full breasts, larger than Nancy's, pressed against my chest. I wondered to myself how Greg had ever connected with her since they seemed to be opposites, but then I remembered my situation.

During one of my trips to the bathroom, I saw one of the few people I would actually consider a friend from my high school days and immediately went over to say hello. Danny Flores was one of my best friends growing up, and it was exciting to see him and have the opportunity to catch up. I met his wife and learned they had two kids, just like us, and that he was a high school assistant coach and teacher in the local school system. Before I knew it, we had reminisced for almost forty-five minutes. He knew that I married Nancy and it was important to me to introduce her as my wife, so I excused myself to find her. When I got back to the table, Susie informed me that Nancy was dancing with Greg again, so I had to wait until the song ended, and as they approached, I could see they were arm-in-arm with more than a casual air in their demeanor.

"Hey I saw an old friend who wants to say hello," I said to her when she arrived at our table, ignoring for the moment the Greg situation.

"Who is it?" she asked with a slur in her voice from the vodka.

"Danny Flores," I replied, hoping she would sense my enthusiasm.

"Oh, I remember him," she responded.

We walked back to Danny and his wife and spent twenty minutes chatting, as my wife, despite her tipsy condition, showed her charm which made me very proud.

"Man, you scored the hottest chick in school," Danny said while Nancy and his wife talked.

"Yes, I've been very lucky," I replied, and after reminiscing for a few more minutes a thought crossed my mind, and I asked, "Hey, you remember Coach Johnson, the student coach our senior year?"

"Yeah sure," he replied.

"Whatever happened to him?" I asked.

"He's not coaching. He works in a bank now," my friend said and then went on to explain that he was living in a smaller town about fifteen miles away.

"Really?" I said showing some curiosity.

"Yeah, sometimes he shows up here," he replied which immediately piqued my attention.

"No way. With his wife?" I asked, trying to be coy with my fishing.

"Nah, he's divorced. He comes here to try and hook up," he laughed.

"Oh, okay," I replied, suddenly worried I was acting too interested.

Shortly after, Nancy came up to me and put her arm through mine, and kissed me on the cheek. We said goodbye to Danny and his wife and walked back to our table, and as we approached, I could see Greg, with his wife at his side, staring at Nancy.

"I'm going to grab a beer," I said after mixing her a thin drink.

By the time I got back, Greg had pulled my wife onto the dance floor once more, so I walked up to Susie and Julie and joined their discussion.

"Hey, we are thinking we should go to Greg and Julie's place and party," Susie announced.

"Have you discussed it with Nancy?" I asked.

"She said it was your decision. Come on don't be a turd," Susie whined before I had a chance to reply.

"If Nancy wants to go, I'm fine," I told them

"Good," she replied enthusiastically while Julie merely smiled at her side.

With my wife out with Greg again, I felt like I needed to flex my muscles, so I took Julie by the hand and led her to the dance floor. Maybe we were all more relaxed from the drinking, but it now seemed that she was intentionally rubbing her body against mine. Suddenly, I could feel my dick stiffening, and worried she could feel it through my jeans.

"You know I had a crush on you in high school," she blurted out while looking straight into my eyes.

"Excuse me?" I said, caught off guard and stunned by her statement.

"Yes, it's true. I thought you were the strong silent type," she explained.

"Well I'm usually pretty quiet," I replied trying to laugh it off.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you," she giggled.

"You're fine...you just surprised me," I answered.

We danced the rest of the song in silence as her words forced lots of thoughts to run through my head. Since I can count on one hand all the women who have ever come on to me, I was naturally a bit skeptical about her admission which made me consider whether it was part of some plot Greg had put together to seduce my wife.

Just past midnight, we left the dance hall and headed toward Greg and Julie's house. In reality, I was in no condition to drive nor were the others, so I forced myself to stay focused during the short trip, and had to thwart several attempts by my wife to get frisky on the way.

Greg's father was one of the more successful people in town. He had ranch and farm land as well as other commercial interests. Thus, I wasn't surprised to see that Greg and Julie's house was large, well-furnished, and positioned on a nice piece of property.

"Make yourselves at home. What's everybody drinking?" Greg asked as we entered the den.

It was a nice room with a bar, a fireplace, and a big screen TV on the wall tuned to a sports station with the sound off. There were two sofas set at a right angle to each other in the middle of the room and stools in front of the bar.

After giving our orders, the girls took off with Julie to look at the rest of the house and by the time they returned, Greg had the drinks sitting on the bar along with a tequila shot for everyone.

"Need to start right," he said handing out the shots.

Nancy had never been a shot drinker, but now she was acting like a party girl and forced the liquor down causing her face to contort as she swallowed. As I looked around, I could see the others were essentially doing the same thing, which made me think about the silliness of it all. I suspected that no one wanted to do them but they were reluctant to deal with the peer pressure.

"Y'all ready to get in the hot tub?" Greg asked when everyone finished.

"What hot tub?" Susie responded.

"We had one installed in November so it would be ready for the winter," he explained.

"You dog!" she fired back.

"We don't have swimsuits," Laura stated nervously.

"Swimsuits aren't allowed after dark," Greg replied in a tone that indicated he was quite serious, and following his statement, there were several seconds of stunned silence before anyone spoke.

"I'm game," Susie announced, and then quickly followed it with, "Come on Nancy don't be a downer."

Nancy immediately looked at me with a questioning expression. I knew it was a bad idea and was worried that, in the small-town, word would get back to our parents, but for some reason all I did was shrug. Susie quickly jumped on it as a solid yes and started herding the girls out of the room.

"Come on let's go change," she said.

Greg and Les were practically beaming as the girls left the room while Jeff had a worried look. I too was nervous and disappointed in myself for not saying no, as now I was going to have to make a scene to back out. I was also surprised at how easy Nancy had joined in. She is well known for being conservative and reserved, but something about this trip home had turned her back into a teenager.

The girls reappeared about fifteen minutes later after we had killed one round of drinks and had started on another. Nancy, Susie, and Julie were in robes, but Laura was still in her clothes and had a troubled look on her face.

"Jeff, I just can't do this," she said to her husband.

"That's okay honey. We'll just go on home," he replied.

I expected their reluctance would end things and that everyone would back off the hot tub idea so they wouldn't leave, however, I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Okay, well maybe some other time," Greg said guiding them toward the door in a way that seemed quite rude.

Quickly, they were gone and the six of us stood nervously in the den wondering what to do next when Greg suggested, "Let's freshen the drinks before we go out."

I watched as he made heavy pours and when the drinks were distributed, there was another awkward silence as no one knew exactly how to get from the den to the tub. Finally, Susie's voice broke the ice.

"Well, we're naked. Y'all need to get naked too," Susie finally stated.

"Well technically you aren't naked, but I like your suggestion," Greg laughed.

"We are underneath," she answered with a giggle.

Julie was wearing a thick terry cloth robe that extended below her knees. Susie's looked like an everyday house coat and was a snug fit on her larger frame. Nancy had ended up with the sexy robe, and it made me speculate whether it occurred as part of a deliberate plan. Made of silk and short, it only reached mid-thigh, and thru the thin material, we could see a hint of her small nipples.

Greg started taking off his clothes with Les following his lead. I was the last one to start and thought we would all end up in our underwear, so I was surprised when Greg pulled his jeans down and a thick 8" cock flopped free.

"Julie, you are a lucky girl," Susie said as she stared at it.

Looking at Nancy, I saw that she too had her eyes locked on the tool, and now the jealousy I felt about their prior relationship ratcheted up tenfold. Fortunately, I managed to control my state and unlike Greg, Les and I wore boxers that drew boos from Susie.

"Let's get in that water!" Greg said loudly.

"Let us go first and get comfortable then y'all can come out," Julie suggested to her husband.

He started to say something and then stopped as I think he realized it was for the benefit of Nancy and would thwart any last-minute loss of nerve.

"Okay, girls y'all have five minutes," he replied, and giggling, they disappeared out a set of French doors as we watched.

"You done this before?' Les asked our host.

"Just with Julie. This will be breaking it in with others," he responded with a gleam of excitement in his eyes.

We fidgeted for a few minutes, mostly in silence, with our minds on the girls, and then Greg commanded, "Time's up let's go...but let's go out naked."

Les and I stripped off our boxers and I was relieved to see that he had an average dick like mine. We went out the same French doors and I could see that they opened onto a large patio that gave way to a well-maintained yard with a pool which at one end had a tub partially surrounded by low shrubs. We walked out in the cold air on a stone path watching the vapor rise from the hot water as we approached. Only light from the house provided any illumination, and when we arrived, we could see the girls were neck deep in the churning water which hid their nudity. They looked at us with big grins as we stood naked before them.

"About time," Susie said as her eyes made the rounds.

Greg immediately jumped in between his wife and Nancy and Les followed between Susie and Nancy which left me across from my wife between Julie and Susie. The water was hot, I guessed at least 100 degrees but felt good in the cold air. Realizing that Nancy so far had not exposed herself to the other men was somewhat relieving, but I had to admit it also left me a bit disappointed. Of course, I also felt disappointed that I didn't get to see the other girls naked, especially Julie.

We sipped our drinks and tried to make idle chat about the town and its people. However, talking over the bubbling water was difficult and it wasn't long before we broke into smaller conversations. I split time between the women on each side of me but when Les and Susie started kissing, I turned all my attention to Julie. Likewise, Greg and Nancy were talking between themselves and although I was interested in the conversation it was impossible to make out.

j267
j267
4,507 Followers