Home For The Holidays Ch. 05

Story Info
Chrissy is punished for playing tricks.
4.7k words
4.56
66.9k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to better acquaint yourself with the characters and plot involved in this story, it is recommended that you check out chapters one through four before indulging in this one.

*

I drove back to Aunt Joan's house, after having dinner with my folks, and was really tired; I couldn't wait to grab some sleep. My aunt and uncle's car pulled into the driveway just as I turned back the blanket and crawled into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

Not having seen my family for nearly a year, I had been looking forward to being with them for Thanksgiving break but the past three days had been pretty hectic. Of course, I never expected all the sexual activity I had experienced from such unlikely partners as my sister and Aunt Joan. Then, learning of Chrissy's involvement with our mother really surprised me; it was all becoming rather bizarre!

Now, fast asleep, I was having a dream; I was a young boy again and attending a birthday party for one of my friends. I was still in grade school and just beginning to feel the attraction toward girls. Someone suggested a game of spin-the-bottle and it was Laura's turn; she twirled the old Coke bottle and it pointed at me. I was so inexperienced at kissing girls but at least I knew Laura so I didn't feel too embarrassed. She leaned across the floor on her hands and knees, with several other kids sitting around in a circle watching, and I raised my head so our faces could meet. I instinctively closed my eyes as Laura placed her lips on mine and tilted her head slightly. It was an electrifying feeling for a youngster like myself and the kiss seemed to last forever; a few of the other kids started "Oooing and Ahhhing." When we finally opened our eyes and parted, I looked at Laura and felt strangely excited.

Next, my dream found me lying in bed with the lights out, trying to go to sleep, much as I would do any night. But this night was different; my hand had found its way into my pajama bottoms and was touching my penis because it felt inexplicably good. I was still a very young boy and had not yet experienced an orgasm. I was a little scared, not ever having done this before, and though I didn't know exactly what to expect next, I couldn't stop myself from continuing. As I rubbed my little prick, it grew larger and more firm and the feeling radiating from my loins seemed to travel throughout my body. Each time I felt the surreal feeling becoming more intense, I removed my hand from my cock and laid still, trying to catch my breath. Thinking that I had just achieved the ultimate thrill and somewhat afraid, I was reluctant to try and push myself further. My head was feeling lighter and I was getting a little dizzy; I was unaware, at the time, that I was about to have my first climax.

When I put my hand back on my dick again, I felt a sticky wetness; in my ignorance, I didn't realize that it was only pre-cum and I was afraid that maybe I had caused my little prick to bleed because of all my rubbing and fondling. But, the pleasurable sensation continued to escalate and I threw caution to the wind as my hand resumed its mission and smeared the sticky substance all around my rigid pole. My breathing became deeper, quicker, and as my hand flew up and down the length of my cock, the euphoric feeling finally washed over me and the semen shot from the tip of my dick, wetting the bedsheet and oozing over my hand until I finally stopped masturbating and laid there motionless... my heart beating quickly in my chest. I had no idea at the time exactly what had happened; what was all this fluid and, more important, had I done any damage to myself?

My eyes slowly opened and I awoke. The lamp in my sister's room down the hall was on, providing enough light that I could make out Chrissy's presence by my bedside. She must have stayed quite late at mom and dad's house, and by the time she arrived at Aunt Joan and Uncle Joe's, we were all fast asleep.

I quickly realized that the dream I just had was taking place at the same time that my sister was jerking me off. I looked at her, as she knelt on the floor next to the bed and grinned at me, saying, "I was passing your room on my way to the bathroom and noticed you lying here; you looked so sweet and peaceful. I wanted to say, 'Good night,' but you were really out of it; I even kissed you on the lips but you slept through that too. Then I got the urge to play with your dick and see if I could make you cum without waking you up."

"Oh, wow... I was having such amazing dreams..." I told her.

Chrissy continued, "I pulled the covers down and you didn't even stir. Then, I opened the buttons on the front of your boxers and reached in to get your prick. It was already getting very stiff by the time I fished it out of your shorts. Next, I began sliding the skin up and down, holding your boner using just the tips of my fingers, like you do when you're pulling on my nipples. Your cock got harder and longer as I played with you so the swollen head was soon touching the palm of my hand, getting it all wet with your precum. So, I wrapped my fist around your shaft and more juice started oozing out the tip, lubricating my hand as I held you firmly and pumped it up and down. I knew you wouldn't last long 'cause I felt it starting to throb; at last, the cum erupted out the little slit like a fountain. Your jizz landed all over your belly and my hand; look... some even reached my tee-shirt and got my left boob all wet."

"Uhhh.. yeah, I see that. You've made quite a mess, haven't you?" I replied.

"Huh! That's the thanks I get for giving you a great hand job? You've got some balls," Chrissy scolded me.

"Well, you should know," I replied, knowing she'd get angry at that remark.

"Yeah, well... you OWE me, bro. And I want to collect right now."

"Wh... what do you mean? I'm so tired, I don't think I could get it up again," I said.

"You don't have to fuck me, Danny. But I'm so horny after being with mom in that dressing room this afternoon that my pussy is just itching to get off," she said. Chrissy then proceeded to pull her shirt over her head and stepped out of the jeans she was wearing; her gorgeous tits swayed side to side as she bent over to pull her panties down her legs and stepped out of them before climbing up on my bed. She moved herself into a "sixty-nine" position, then lowered her snatch over my face so I could reach her pussy with my tongue as she began licking up my cum and cleaning off my cock with her mouth.

I knew I wouldn't get any sleep until I brought my sister off so I grabbed her ass with a hand on each cheek and pulled her close to my mouth; the scent of her pussy was enough to wake me up if I hadn't been woken by Chrissy's hand already. My reluctance to take part in this episode was soon replaced by my wanton desire to eat that luscious beaver suspended above my lips. Her cunt was already wet and I licked up as much pussy juice as I could get from her labia before spreading her open further with my thumbs and plunging my tongue deep inside her love tunnel.

"Oohhhh... that's it, Danny, that feels soooo good! Open my pussy wide and get your tongue all the way up inside me," she moaned.

Chrissy had cleaned off my dick by now and was holding it in her left hand while she messaged my balls with the other; I felt her lips upon my scrotum and my balls being sucked into her mouth, one by one. She started humping my face, rotating and tilting her pelvis in every direction so I moved my attention to her stiff clit.

She released my nuts from her mouth and said in a horse whisper, "Ahhhh; that's it! YES!, YES!, Play with my clitty... I'm gonna cum soon."

I sucked her erect love button between my lips and moved my face all around, feeling her clit grow like a little prick. I moved my hands under her chest and felt her large jugs hanging below her body; I took one in each hand and felt her stiff nipples poking into my palms. At last, I heard her groaning and squealing as a stream of nectar oozed from her sweet pussy and she reached her climax. She continued to thrash around for a few more seconds until I knew it was over; my lips and chin were coated with her secretions.

She slowly raised her bottom from my face and lifted her legs from either side of my head before climbing off the bed and turning to face me. She grabbed her clothes from the floor, then bent over and placed her full, hot lips on mine; it was a long and drawn out kiss. Our tongues mingled and we tasted our own juices on each other's lips before she said, "Good night, Danny," and turned to leave the room.

"Geeeezzzz...," I thought to myself, "the things a guy has to do to get some sleep around here!"

I had no trouble sacking out after Chrissy left my room. When I awoke the next time, it was a sunny Saturday morning, the last day before driving back to school on Sunday. I had called a few old friends Friday evening and arranged to meet them and hang out for a while; maybe we'd go out for some lunch. It was getting harder to link up with these guys as we got older and our lives became more complicated. I got out of bed and started to go through my clothes, picking out something I could wear when I went out later.

Aunt Joan must have heard me walking around in my room and called in to me, "Hey sleepyhead, it's nearly ten o'clock already. If you want some breakfast, better get in here soon or the cook is going off duty."

"Okay," I shouted back, "I just want to take a shower and brush my teeth. I won't be long."

The bathroom was unoccupied; I figured everyone else was up already and finished getting dressed. I turned the water on in the shower and waited until it reached a comfortable temperature before stepping inside. I always treasured a nice, hot shower but my room in Aunt Joan's house was a bit cool so it felt especially good this morning. The hot water messaged my back and neck; it relaxed my muscles and soon the steam was filling up the room. I closed my eyes and slowly turned my body, savoring the feeling as it washed over every part of my body.

My mind drifted back to Thanksgiving morning at mom's house, when Chrissy joined me in the shower. Thinking about how I slid my hard cock into her pussy caused my prick to begin growing. Remembering how she sucked me off and caught my cum in her open mouth, I started stroking my erection with the soapy lather in my fist.

What happened next took me totally by surprise. I didn't see the two hands as they slipped past the shower curtain; one turned the hot water off quickly as the other turned the cold water on full blast. I screamed, "Yeowwwwww."

I tried to back away from the icy spray of water but a hand kept aiming the shower nozzle directly on me. No matter where I moved, the frigid stream followed me until, at last I grabbed for the cold water knob to turn it off. I yanked the shower curtain back, just in time to see Chrissy running from the bathroom; she had on only the tee-shirt and panties she slept in. I could hear her laughing as she ran down the hall. I stepped out of the shower, dried my eyes with a towel, then wrapped it around my waist and tucked the end in so it wouldn't fall off as I ran in pursuit of my sister.

Chrissy had always been the practical joker in the family. I thought I'd be spared from her tricks this weekend, especially since she seemed to be preoccupied with sex lately; I guess a zebra can't change its stripes. I went from room to room until I found her hiding behind Aunt Joan in the kitchen.

"You little bitch," I snapped, "that water was so cold, I think I turned blue."

I tried to grab her but she kept moving around so our aunt was constantly between us. Aunt Joan kept trying to move out of the way, saying, "Hey, don't get me involved in your little game; we're having people over this evening and I've got to get things ready."

Finally, Chrissy made a break for it and ran past me and back down the hall. She got into her room and tried to close the door but I got there before it latched shut. I easily overpowered her and pushed my way into the room. I closed the door behind me, making it harder for her to escape if she tried, and moved to grab her. Each time I got close, she'd jump up on the bed and off the other side. I finally caught her and threw her down; her feet dangled off the edge of the mattress. I sat on her stomach with my legs folded under me so I didn't put all my weight on her.

She laughed and said, "Okay, little brother, now that you've got me, what are you gonna do with me."

Of course, I didn't want to hurt her but I had to do something to pay her back for her little stunt. I remembered Chrissy was very ticklish and proceeded to tickle her around the waist and under her arms. She didn't like being tickled and fought back, screaming and squealing while I was able to inflict some payback on her. The bedroom door opened during our horseplay as Aunt Joan and Uncle Joe both came in to see what was going on.

"What did she do?" Aunt Joan asked.

"She turned off my hot water while I was showering and kept the cold on full blast as she aimed the spray on me," I answered.

"Well, it looks like she's up to her old tricks," our aunt said. "I had taken a package of chicken parts from the freezer to defrost for tonight's company; when I took it out of the microwave and opened it, I found a rubber chicken inside. She must have switched it for the real chicken and hid the other package in the back of the freezer."

Uncle Joe added, "Yeah, well, I went into my workshop this morning to finish the project I was working on and found all my tools glued to the workbench. Chrissy must have done it sometime yesterday or last night when she got home from your mom's house."

"Oh, come on, guys," Chrissy said. "It's all in good fun; nobody got hurt and we all had a good laugh, right?"

"Well, I think YOU had a good laugh," I said. "It's payback time, now."

I looked at my aunt and uncle and said, "How about holding her so I can really get her good; this seems to be the only thing she really hates."

"Sounds good to me," Aunt Joan replied, and moved to the side of the bed by Chrissy's head. She grabbed her niece's arms and held them down securely while Uncle Joe held her feet. I now had the freedom to really torture my sister without having to defend myself from her flailing arms and legs. In a matter of seconds, I had Chrissy going crazy, laughing and screaming for us to stop. I was having fun finally teaching her a lesson.

"Oh, please... STOP, STOP... I can't take any more," Chrissy panted, trying to catch her breath.

As she twisted and gyrated from my continued tickling, Chrissy's tee-shirt had risen up until the bottoms of her breasts were exposed. I pulled the shirt up all the way and watched her large jugs sway from side to side and up and down. I was still only wearing the bathroom towel around my waist. As I sat on my sister, soaking in the sight of her shaking tits beneath me, my erection started to grow; it soon protruded out the bottom of my towel and rested on Chrissy's belly.

Aunt Joan was the first to notice and said, "Hummmm... it looks like you're getting some extra satisfaction from tickling your sister, Danny."

I paused just long enough to glance down at my dick, giving Chrissy a moment to rest. She was breathing hard as she craned her neck and looked down her torso to see my cock at full mast, the swollen head resting at her belly button. I started to tickle her again.

"Wait, wait..." She shouted, "I'll make you a deal," Chrissy shouted. "If you'll let me go and stop tickling me, I'll bring you all off. You can do anything you want with me."

"Hummm," I thought out loud, looking at our aunt and uncle, "what do you think?"

Aunt Joan replied, "Hey, I'm looking at those big tits and that fat cock of yours and I know I'M getting horny. What about you, Joe?"

Uncle Joe had been kneeling on the floor between Chrissy's outstretched legs and holding one with each hand. "Well, I've been staring at her pussy through these panties for the past few minutes and I certainly wouldn't mind tasting some of this," he said. He hooked the index finger of his right hand under the crotch material of Chrissy's panties and pulled them aside, revealing the folds of her labia. He then used the fingers of both hands to part Chrissy's cunt lips and said, "Oh, this sweet pussy is just begging to be eaten."

"Danny, move up a bit and put your cock between my breasts; you can hold them tight around your prick as you titty-fuck me. Aunt Joan, if you climb up on the bed and squat down over my face, I can tongue your cunt while Uncle Joe eats mine."

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Aunt Joan said. She released Chrissy's arms and pulled her house dress up and over her head, throwing it on the floor behind her. She pulled her panties down and climbed up on the bed until she was squatting over Chrissy's mouth but her face was only inches from mine. I removed the bath towel from my waist and tossed it on the floor next to auntie's housedress. Aunt Joan dribbled some saliva onto my hard-on and used her hands to keep Chrissy's tits firmly wrapped around my cock as I began humping the large, supple mounds. Chrissy then used her hands to open up her aunt's snatch and inserted her tongue into the older woman's pussy.

"Ohhhh... that feels soooo good," my aunt moaned. "I think you enjoy eating pussy as much as you love sucking cock, Chrissy."

I was staring into my aunt's partly closed eyes as she licked her lips, parted them slightly and moved her face toward mine. I leaned forward and our lips met; her tongue immediately snaked it's way into my mouth. I brought my hands up and rubbed Aunt Joan's tits through her bra before sliding the straps off her shoulders and pulling the cups down in front.

"Ahhhh... that's it, Danny, squeeze my tits and feel my nipples getting harder," she whispered. I opened my mouth and swapped some spit with my aunt; we took turns sucking on each others' lips as I continued to play with her large jugs.

By now, my precum was lubricating my cock as I slid it back and forth between Chrissy's melons. Aunt Joan and I took time out from our tongue tag to look down between us and watch the deep red helmet of my hard cock as it protruded from the top of Chrissy's tits each time I thrust forward. That familiar feeling was beginning to spread through my body and I was getting close to shooting my load.

Aunt Joan suddenly looked me in the eyes and said, "Danny, how about throwing your aunt a little fuck?"

Without waiting for an answer, she raised herself off Chrissy's face and leaned back on the bed, supporting herself with her arms and folded legs. I raised myself from above Chrissy's stomach and kneeled forward so that my prick was closer to my aunt's pussy. My sister grabbed my meat and guided it into auntie's wide-open fuck-hole, suspended just above her face. I began humping my aunt with long, hard strokes as Chrissy messaged my balls hanging just above her chin. She then licked my juice-covered shaft every time I pulled it back, before ramming it deep inside auntie again.

The hot, wet walls of my aunt's cunt gripped my prick tightly and I felt that familiar sensation building until I finally peaked. At last, my cum erupted in long spurts, filling my aunt's pussy with a huge load of semen. Her tits wobbled around her chest as she tilted her pelvis in time with my thrusts and milked every drop from my loins. When it was over, I paused to catch my breath before slowly withdrawing my spent cock from my aunt's snatch. The sticky semen oozed from Aunt Joan's twat, landing in the nape of Chrissy's neck, forming a little pool of pearly white liquid there.

Aunt Joan turned around now, squatting over her niece again, but facing away from me this time. Chrissy resumed her work on Aunt Joan's very wet pussy and sucked out any excess cum that was left from my deposit there. Aunt Joan closed her eyes now and said, "Ohhhh, Chrissy... I'm going to cum soon too; play with my clit while you stick that tongue of yours as far up my cunt as it will go."

12