Home for the Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Son comes home and 'finds' his mother,.
2.6k words
4.5
304.5k
71
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 19 and was heading home for the first time in 6 months. It was the end of my first year at university and I hadn't been home since Christmas. Now I was looking forward to 6 weeks of lazing around.

Actually, I wasn't really looking forward to it at all. The reason that I had only been home once during the past 12 months was that I didn't really like the atmosphere at home. My mum and dad had been married for 20 years but these days all they seemed to do was argue. Dad spent most of his time building his business and mum seemed bored to tears. I had a sister of 18 and a 17 year old brother and they both lived at home. They didn't seem to mind the constant bickering that went on, but then they were out most of the time, only going home to eat and sleep.

I walked in the front door and shouted "I'm home!"

I hadn't expected dad to be home but I thought I'd at least get a welcome from mum and my brother and sister.

My mother came out from the living room, smiling.

"Rob! Welcome home, it's good to see you".

She came up to me, put her arms around me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Mum stood back, still holding my shoulders, and looked at me.

"You've certainly grown up while you've been away" she said, approvingly.

"And you look as good as always" I replied, studying her.

Actually, she looked better than good – she looked stunning. Her naturally dark complexion was even more tanned and her long, dark lustrous hair hung down over her shoulders, framing her lovely face that bore just a hint of make up. She was wearing a white summer dress that was cut low at the front. As I looked down at her I noticed the swell of her breasts. I hadn't really looked at her in a sexual way before and I felt more than a little guilty as my cock started to harden.

Mum pulled away from me and said "Why don't you take your things up to your room and then come down and tell me what you've been up to".

"OK" I said, then hesitated. "Where is everyone?"

"All at work as usual" she replied. "I'm afraid you've just got little old me".

I was a bit disappointed but I didn't let it show. "No problem – it'll give us time to talk".

I started up the stairs to my room then stopped and looked down at her.

"And your not old" I said.

She seemed to appreciate my comment because she smiled warmly at me, turned and headed back to the lounge.

As I quickly unpacked my things I thought about my mother. She certainly wasn't old. She'd had me when she was 20, a year after marrying dad, so that made her just 39. She had retained her figure, even after 3 kids. Standing at just 5ft tall she had bumps and curves in all the right places. I knew she had 36 inch breasts because I'd looked at her bra size when I was still living at home. With hindsight, I thought, maybe I had considered her sexually before. I pictured her downstairs in the thin cotton dress and wondered if I should risk a quick one off the wrist before I went back down. My cock was still hard but I thought better of it and headed back down to join her.

I went into the lounge and sat on the sofa. Mum came in from the kitchen carrying a beer.

"I thought you'd like this after your journey" she said, putting the beer on the coffee table in front of me. She sat on the sofa next to me and said "Now, tell me what's been happening in your life".

We talked for an hour or so but I found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on the conversation. She had drawn her legs up under her and the dress had slid up revealing an expanse of smooth, tanned thigh. As she leaned back her dress pulled across her breasts and I could easily make out the white lacy bra beneath it. I'd had an erection all the time we'd been sitting there.

"So, any girlfriends?" she asked.

"Not really" I replied. "I've been too busy".

Mum leaned forward and touched my face.

"I don't believe you" she scolded. "I'm sure a guy as good looking as you has plenty of girls chasing him".

I looked down at her, her face just inches from mine. Looking past her face I could see down the front of her dress, deep into her cleavage. Then I noticed her nipples! They were rock hard and clearly visible through the material of her dress and bra. My cock struggled to break free of my trousers and I could do nothing to hide it. I raised my arm and put it behind her, pulling her closer to me.

"Truth is, Mum, none of the girls I've met could match you" I whispered.

Mum lifted her face towards mine and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I'm sure you don't really mean that, but you do say the nicest things" she said, bringing her arm over to lay across my lap. She must have felt my cock pressing against her skin, but she didn't move.

I responded by moving my hand down to squeeze her slim waist and then slowly began to stroke her. My hand slid down over her bum and I felt the outline of her panties. She started to stroke my thigh and turned her face back to me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. As I went to kiss her again she raised her head a little and our lips touched. Suddenly we were in a passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each others mouths. I brought my other hand up towards her face but as I did so she moved her arm and it knocked my hand onto her breast. I felt her hard nipple burn into my hand and dared to squeeze her full, firm tit. Mum responded by grabbing at my rampant cock, rubbing it through my trousers. Our breathing became fierce as I gently massaged her nipple between my fingers. I moved my hand to try and get it down the front of her dress. It was difficult from this angle but I desperately wanted to feel the flesh of her tits.

The front door banged shut and we both jumped apart as we heard my sister shout.

"Hello. It's me! Where are you all?"

Before my sister had reached the lounge Mum had jumped up and sat in a chair opposite me.

"Hi, Helen" I said, getting up to greet my sister.

Helen came over to me and gave me a hug. As I held her I looked over her shoulder at mum. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I hoped Helen hadn't noticed my still hard cock pushing into her stomach as we hugged. We pulled apart and I looked at her.

"My, haven't you grown up" said Helen.

"More than you know" I replied, thinking about my mothers nipple between my fingers just moments earlier. I sat back down and continued to study my sister. She had grown up, too. She was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She was obviously bra-less as I could clearly make out her nipples. She took after my dad, with fair skin and blonde hair, which she wore long and loose, just like mum. I was so horny that I started to imagine what it would be like to have that long hair cascading over my lap as she sucked on my cock. I had only been home a couple of hours and I was starting to think like a cunt-hungry pervert.

The three of us chatted for half an hour or so until my dad and my brother arrived home. We continued talking all through dinner and mum and dad didn't argue once.

After dinner Paul, my brother, and Helen announced that they were both going out.

"Why don't you come with us?" asked Helen.

"No thanks" I replied. "I'm a bit tired after my journey so I'll probably get an early night. There'll be plenty of time to catch up before I go back to Uni".

The truth was that I needed to get some hand relief. Squeezing mums tits earlier had still left me horny.

As Helen and Paul left, dad said "It's still light out. I think I'll go and mow the lawn".

Dad went out to the garden and I went up to my room, leaving mum clearing the dishes. I leaned on the sill of the bedroom window, idly watching dad mowing the grass. My hand strayed down to my cock and I started to rub it back to life. I still had the vision of my mums tits in my mind and I started to wonder what she looked like naked. Although it was my hand on my cock I imagined it was mums, just as it had been earlier that afternoon.

I heard the door open and turned. It was mum. She had changed her clothes and now wore a tight red dress that buttoned right down the front. The top and bottom buttons were undone, revealing a good display of both cleavage and leg.

Mum came over to me, put her arms around me and said "We have some unfinished business". She reached up and kissed me hard on the lips. My hands rubbed up and down her back and further down over her bum. I couldn't feel either bra or panties. As we kissed I brought my hands round to the front and feverishly undid the remaining buttons.

Mum pulled back from me and for the first time I saw her semi-naked body. Her tits were firm, crowned with dark, hard nipples. Her dark bush of pubic hair was neatly trimmed. I grabbed at her tits and took one on each hand.

"Turn around" she said, and pushed me back towards the window. The window had net curtains to prevent people in the houses behind from seeing into the room. I could now see my father, still tending his well manicured lawn. As I looked at him I felt my mother, his wife, press her naked flesh against my back. Her hands came around me and undid my trousers. She slipped her hands into the waistband and pushed them down, along with my boxers. I felt one hand push my shirt upwards, revealing my bare back, and the other close over my stiff tool. I nearly came in her hand.

Mum nibbled sexily at my ear.

"Your father's so busy with his grass he doesn't realise that his wife needs fucking!"

My cock twitched. I had never heard my mother swear and to hear such language while she pushed her tits against me and rubbed my hard tool was a real turn on.

Mum leaned round me to look at dad down in the garden.

"How would you like to fuck me while we watch him? If it wasn't for the curtains he would be able to see me suck your cock"

As she spoke my mum dropped to her knees and took my cock into her warm mouth. I was already as hot as hell. Holding her head in my hands I started to fuck my mothers face. Within seconds I felt my balls tighten.

'Aaargh1 Mum, I'm cummimg1' I almost shouted, closing my eyes. I expected her to pull away but she continued to suck as my cum shot into her mouth. I heard her gag and try to swallow but there was too much. The milky fluid ran out of her mouth and dripped over her tits. I opened my eyes and looked down. Mum looked up at me but continued to lick me clean. Her hand milked my cock of its last remaining juices and I saw the gold wedding ring on her finger. I looked up and watched my dad as he cleared grass cuttings from the lawn. He was tending the garden while his wife gave her son the blow job of his life.

Mum got up off her knees and came back round behind me.

"I hope at your age that you can get hard again. It's my turn now and I want to watch your father while you fuck me".

Feeling her tits rubbing up and down my back worked a treat. My member started to stiffen and as my mothers hand closed over it the blood started pumping into it.

"Hmm!" purred mum. "That's even faster than I was expecting"

She pulled me away from the window and moved round in front of me, her back towards me. She leaned forward on the window sill and thrust her backside towards my cock. I moved in towards her and felt my cock push against her bum cheeks. My hand went down, rubbed over her mound and my finger slipped into her cunt. I was surprised at how wet she was. I pushed more fingers into her sopping slit and she moaned softly. My other hand went to her tits and as I rubbed them I felt the sticky deposit that I had left there moments earlier. I massaged my cum into her smooth flesh and over her hard nipples. I looked up and again noticed the wedding ring on her finger as she braced herself against the sill. Mum was staring out of the window, watching dad still working in the garden. I realised that watching her husband while her son fingered her cunt was really turning her on. She was getting a big kick out of being unfaithful and committing incest at the same time, all with her unknowing husband just yards away.

"Fuck me, Rob! I need your cock in me! Fuck your mothers pussy".

More filthy language was all the encouragement I needed. I took hold of my hardness and guided it towards my mums cunt. It slipped in easily and I took hold of her waist and started thrusting into her. She was panting hard, but her eyes never left my father.

"Yes, yes" she almost screamed. "I'm going to cum! Shoot your load into me! Fill your mothers cunt with your juices!"

I looked down at mums hips bucking against me, her long hair flicking as she tossed her head. I looked into the garden and saw dad looking up towards the window. As he did so mum grunted and pushed hard back against me. A long, low groan came from her mouth as I felt my cock twitch and I spunked deep into my mums cunt. I couldn't believe how much cum was pouring into her pussy as I continued to push into her.

As the last spasms of our mutual orgasms died away my cock slipped out of her. We both saw my dad walking towards the house, apparently finished with his gardening. Mum pulled her dress around her, turned, and leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Thank you, Rob. That was the best!" She smiled and continued "And it won't be the last!"

She kissed me again and quickly ran from my bedroom to the bathroom. This was going to be a good summer break – and I hadn't started on my sister yet!