Home for the Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie & David hook up again.
1.3k words
4.51
103.4k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers

Sorry it took so long for me to write another chapter, but things seemed to have gotten busy. I know typical excuse but I also wanted to take time to get the story right. Enjoy and let me know how this was for you!

David could not get the picture of Stephanie cumming on his hard, stiff cock out of his mind. The more he thought about fucking his sister the harder his cock became.

With the picture of his sister begging him to fuck her David reached down and took his hard throbbing cock out of his pants and wrapped his hand around it. Slowly he began to stroke his cock as he pictured Stephanie with her legs spread...her fingers fucking her hot, wet cunt begging him to fuck her hard.

David was so consumed stroking his hard, throbbing cock that he didn't hear Stephanie open his bedroom door.

"Wouldn't you much rather have my hot, wet pussy around that thing?" Stephanie asked as she began to remove her clothes revealing her lust swollen breast and freshly shaved cunt to her masturbating brother.

Momentarily startled, David looked towards his incredibly hot sister, his cock throbbing uncontrollably in his hand. His eyes were drawn to her luscious breast as Stephanie began to tug on her rapidly hardening nipples causing her to moan with forbidden desire.

"I love watching you stroke your cock," Stephanie moaned. "Stroke it for me David, jack that cock for me," Stephanie said as she watched the pre-cum drip from her brother's hard, swollen cock.

Watching David jack-off his cock, Stephanie spread her legs and began to shamelessly rub her swollen clit with one hand in front of her brother while squeezing her lust filled breast with her other causing her nipples to harden even more.

As if in a trance David released his cock, taking Stephanie into his arms and began to passionately kiss her. David began kissing his way down her body stopping at her breast and taking her hard swollen nipples into his mouth. As he sucked on her nipples he gently pulled on them with his teeth eliciting a moan from Stephanie.

"Fuck David...that's it...bite my nipples," Stephanie begged. As he did this Stephanie pulled his head even closer not wanting the intense feelings he was giving her to stop.

But David stopped only long enough to move the two of them to his bed where he continued his way down her tight body. The smell of her wet, hot pussy filled his nostrils as he lowered his mouth to her clit.

David slowly stuck one, then two of his finger into her wet juicy cunt as he began to fuck her with his fingers. Bringing her hot sticky juices up to her clit, David began to gently rub her swollen clit in slow circles causing Stephanie to moan as her body radiated with pleasure.

"Eat me....ahh fuck, David, eat my pussy please," Stephanie begged her brother.

Once again fucking her hot, wet pussy with his fingers, David sucked Stephanie's hard clit into his mouth. As he swirled his tongue around her swollen clit Stephanie's hot, wet juices began to flow uncontrollably from her spasming pussy.

"Ahhhh....David right there...just like that...eat my pussy...fuuuccck, I'm going to cum!" Stephanie suddenly shouted. "David, I'm cummminnng...ahhh sweet fucking Jesus I'm cumminnnng!" Stephanie shouted as her orgasm washed over her body.

"Fuck me now David...fuck me with that cock...quickly, please I need to feel your cock in me," Stephanie begged.

Now taking charge of the situation Stephanie sat up just long enough to push her brother on his back.

With David's hard, lust swollen cock sticking straight up in the air Stephanie positioned her hot, dripping cunt directly over the object of her incestual desire.

Taking hold of David's obscenely swollen cock, Stephanie rubbed the hot, swollen head back and forth between her wet, hot blood filled lips of her pussy. Slowly, she began to sink down on David's cock...feeling every detail of his cock as it entered her pussy.

"Ohhhh...David....your cock feels so big," Stephanie gasped as more and more of his cock filled her hot, wet pussy until she finally could feel his hot, bloated sperm filled ball against her body.

Ever so slowly she began to fuck her self with her brother's cock. Slowly she would rise until she could feel just the swollen head of his cock at her entrance to only just as slowly sink back down until she once again felt his hot, hot balls.

David could only stare in a lust induced haze at his sister as she fucked herself on his cock. Reaching up, David took Stephanie's breast into his hands marveling at how soft, yet firmness of his sister tits.

"Yes....squeeze my tits David....ahhh, that's it, squeeze them!" Stephanie cried.

As he began to squeezing her tits David could feel Stephanie's cunt squeeze his cock in response.

"Shit Stephanie your going to make me cum," David began to pant as he now began to fuck back at Stephanie's cunt as she fucked herself on his cock.

Not yet wanting to blow his how steamy load, David managed to push Stephanie on her back without his cock slipping from her pussy. Looking down at his sister David sank his cock all the way into her spasming cunt so that he could lean forward and kiss her. This was something he had always wanted to do, but never imagined he would have the opportunity to do...to fuck his incredibly hot sister again.

Breaking their kiss, David now took charge of this incestual fuck.

Taking hold of each of Stephanie's legs, David threw them over his shoulders bending forward until he was looking deeply into eyes of the object of so many nights of masturbation.

"Ahhhh...David, you feel so deep inside my cunt," Stephanie gasped as she felt the fullness of her brothers cock sink deep inside her hot, steaming cunt.

Slowly David began to fuck his sister...wanting to be connected to her forever. For what he was now feeling he had never felt before. It was as if in this moment he finally understood what if meant to fuck, no make love, to somebody you truly loved.

Just as David was thinking these thoughts, Stephanie too never wanted this feeling to end. It was if she had finally found that special someone who filled her like no other person had ever been able to.

"David...fuck me...I want to feel your cock shoot its hot steaming load into me...please fuck me," Stephanie gasped, "please just fuck me now!"

Knowing that his sister wanted to be fucked, not made love to, David began to piston his hot, throbbing cock over and over into his sister's equally hot cunt. As he began to increase the speed of his fucking David suddenly locked on to the sigh of Stephanie's bouncing breast.

Spurred on such a carnal sight, David began to fuck his sister with wanton abandonment. His only thought was of filling her wet, hot steaming cunt with his cum.

As if somehow mystically linked, each knew that the other was rapidly approaching their orgasm. Perhaps not wanting to be out done by the other David and Stephanie wildly began to thrust against each other.

"Ahh fuck David...that's it brother...fuck me, fuck me!!" Stephanie began to shout as she felt her cunt being savagely assaulted by her brother's rapidly expanding cock deep within her.

"Steph...I'm cumming...shit...I'm going to cummmmmm!!!" David yelled as suddenly without warning he began to release his hot, steaming load deep with his sister's pussy as he came like never before. Over and over his cock shot its hot steamy load into his sister's cunt.

"Yeah...fuck me...cum inside me...cream my cunt!" Stephanie shouted as her own orgasm caused her body to shake uncontrollably.

"Yes David...fuck your sister...fuck her hot little cunt!"

Still both cumming, David and Stephanie looked at the doorway in time to see their mom, naked, fucking her hairless cunt with an extremely large looking cock...

Yeah, I know...don't you hate when the story ends like that! But it also gives you something to look forward to! Please take time to vote and let me know if you got yourself off!

Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers