Home for the Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom joins Stephanie and David.
2.5k words
4.6
116.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers

Still both cumming, David and Stephanie looked at the doorway in time to see their mom, Maria, naked, fucking her hairless cunt with an extremely large looking cock. They slowed their incestuous fucking not believing that they were seeing their mother openly fucking her cunt.

Maria's hand became a blur as she furiously fucked her dripping cunt with the cock while squeezing her lust swollen tits with here other hand wishing all the time that it was her handsome young son's cock in her pussy or her sweet young daughters mouth on her clit.

"No, don't stop; keep fucking...please keep fucking...I'm almost there," begged David and Stephanie's mother as she continued fucking her hot juicy cunt.

Even though he had just come inside his sister's wet pussy, David's cock lost none of its hardness. Spurred on by the sight of his mother's shameless actions, David renewed his assault on Stephanie's cunt....drilling his cock deep inside her awaiting pussy.

Still not believing what she had seen, Stephanie was getting ready to cum on David's long hard cock. She didn't know where to look...at the cock being slammed relentlessly into her cunt, or at the incredibly erotic picture of her mother still standing in the doorway fucking her own, and equally hot, pussy.

Stephanie reached between her legs and began to finger her hard stiff clit as her brother buried his equally hard stiff cock deep within her.

The room was filled with the moaning of both mother and daughter as they both reached for the orgasms that they so desperately craved.

"Fuck, ohh fuck....yes right there....please don't stop....oh fuck yeah...fuck I'm cumming," Stephanie suddenly screamed as her orgasm ripped through her entire being, her juices shooting out around David's hard hot cock.

"Yeah...that's it fill your sister with that hot steamy load," moaned Maria, as she watched her daughter writhe in ecstasy.

She could also tell by the jerking of David's sweat glistening body that her son was now filling his sister's hot, wet pussy with his white hot cum.

Now that they had both came, David and Stephanie untangled themselves and turned their attention to Maria who was now quickly approaching her own mind blowing orgasm.

Maria renewed her shamelessly exhibition of fucking her hot pussy with the obscenely large cock in her hand. It was so big around that David and Stephanie could see her swollen lips stretched around its girth.

"Mmmmm....almost there....ahh...so fucking good...fuck," Maria moaned as the warmth of her much needed release began to spread throughout her body.

No longer aware that David and Stephanie had stopped to watch, Maria pulled relentlessly on her hard stiff nipples, sending shock waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck, fuck...I'm cumming," Maria screamed as her body began to spasm.

The orgasm overtook every muscle forcing Maria to slump helplessly against the door of the room. Her legs spread wide allowing both son and daughter to see the juices now flowing freely from the cock still embedded in her hot wet pussy. Maria, supported upright by the doorframe, stood twitching helplessly from the orgasm that had ripped through her body.

Never before had the brother and sister seen somebody cum so hard.

Getting up from the bed the siblings, still naked with cum dripping from Stephanie's freshly fucked cunt, helped their mother up and took her to her own bed.

As soon as Maria's body laid on her bed she passed out, totally drained from the orgasm she had just experienced.

"So how long do you think she had been watching", Stephanie asked her brother.

"Does it matter, really, Steph...she caught us fucking after all" David replied.

Then with a grin breaking across his handsome face David looked deep into his incredibly gorgeous sister's eyes, took her into his strong arms and passionately kissed her, letting his hands travel down to her breast...feeling her nipples harden under his touch.

"Now let's go shower and then make some lunch. Then we'll wake mom up to see where we go from here," David said trying to act like it was perfectly acceptable for a mother to find her children fucking.

Maria slowly began to awaken, not immediately remembering exactly how she had gotten in her bed. But as her stiff nipples rubbed against the sheet covering her naked body she felt a delicious tingling drift across her body. And then it all came rushing back to her...she had came home to find her children fucking and in the process had stripped naked and masturbated herself to a most wonderful cum.

Maria knew that as their mother she should somehow feel repulsed, but yet the thought and images of her only children fucking began to turn her on once again.

Slowly reaching down under the sheet, her hand made its way to her bald little beaver. As if they had a mind of there own, her legs spread allowing her to run her fingers across her rapidly hardening clit.

As her fingers began to move in slow circles over her clit, a moan escaped Maria's lips. Wanting to fully enjoy the masturbation session she knew she was going to have, Maria kicked the sheet off of her naked body to let the cool crisp air of the room wash over her body, causing her stiff hard nipples to become even tighter.

Licking her thumb and forefinger, Maria took one of her nipples and began to twist and pull on it... sending shock waves pleasure to her steamy wet pussy. The more she pulled on her turgid nipple the harder and more sensitive her clit became to her touch.

"Ahhh....fuck, so sweet," Maria moaned as her fingers became a blur across her clit.

Under her other hand, Maria could feel her breast swelling as the intense pleasure spread over her.

Momentarily taking her hand away from her lust swollen tits, Maria sank one then two fingers into her hot wet pussy and began to furiously fuck herself.

Sweat pouring from her body, Maria spiraled closer and closer to her ultimate release. Faster and harder she fucked her pussy with her hand while at the same continuing her assault on her hard stiff clit. Then it was as if all time stood still as her orgasm hit.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck....sweet fucking.....mmmm...fuck I'm cumming," Maria suddenly screamed, too lost in the moment to realize that perhaps she was not the only one home.

"David, did you just hear that?"

Stephanie couldn't quite believe what she had heard. Had she really heard her mom scream that she was cumming, and not only cumming, but FUCKING CUMMING!

Not waiting for a reply from her brother, Stephanie run from the kitchen and up the stairs to her mother's bedroom.

Without thinking of the possible ramifications of her actions Stephanie busted through the bedroom door. There before her eyes was her mother naked....her legs spread wide with four fingers shoved deep into her hot wet dripping pussy.

Maria was still riding her orgasm, too lost to realize that once again her darling daughter was witnessing her cumming.

When she opened her eyes her body betrayed her by cumming yet again, this time giving her deliciously ripe daughter an up close view as her pussy spilled its hot sweet juices.

Stephanie just couldn't take it...ripping off her t-shirt and panties she began to rapidly stroke her hard clit with one while shamelessy squeezing her lust swollen tits with the other.

Stephanie was so turned-on that she failed to feel her brother's presence behind her. It was only when she felt him press his hand against her back causing her to bend over that she realized he was there.

David took his hard hot cock in his hand and placed the swollen head against the hot wet hole of Stephanie's pussy, entering her with one long hard stroke.

"Ahh...fuck me, yeah fuck my pussy" Stephanie screamed as she felt her pussy suddenly filled by her brother's cock.

"Fuck me hard...harder....fuck my fucking pussy," she screamed over and over as David began to savagely thrust in and out of her hot wet hole.

Maria couldn't believe what she was seeing, but she was just too hot to care. Once again she took the large cock she had been using earlier and fucked her pussy while watching David fuck his younger sister.

"That's it David...fuck your sister's hot wet pussy. Fuck her hard for your momma." Maria moaned as she fucked her own hot wet pussy.

As David rammed his cock over and over in her pussy, Stephanie's tits swung back and forth. Reaching between her legs Stephanie began to work her hard stiff clit with her fingers.

All three of the family members were quickly approaching their own mind blowing orgasms. When suddenly out of nowhere.....

"FUCK.....fuck me.....I'm cummmiiiiinnnnnggggg" Maria yelled, too turned on by the sight of her children fucking to hold back any longer.

Hearing their mother cum all over the cock between her legs, David and Stephanie's bodies came to a complete standstill as their orgasms washed over their own bodies.

"Ahhh...ahhh...fuck...fuck me...I'm...I'm cumming...oh fuck yeah I'm cumming," Stephanie moaned as she felt her brother shoot his hot sticky load deep into her waiting pussy.

David was too lost in his own sweet cum to say anything. His world was totally absorbed in the feeling of shooting rope after sweet rope deep inside his sister's wet cum soaked hole.

Slowly the two siblings came back to reality. As their breathing began to return to normal the two separated from their carnal embrace. Cum dripping endlessly from Stephanie's well fucked pussy, while David's cock shined with the wet juices from his sister's pussy.

"So how long have you two been doing this?" their mother asked, her eyes never leaving David's hard throbbing pole.

"Well actually just a couple of days ago when David got back from college. He caught me masturbating and well, one thing led to another and well now I just have to him." Stephanie replied while not being able to take her eyes of her mother's wet pussy. Somehow she thought to herself, she just had to get a taste of her mom's hot wet juicy pussy.

"Well David what do you have to say for yourself?" Maria asked her son, still not taking her eyes off of his throbbing cock which now beginning to leak, licking her lips with thoughts of taking his hard stiff cock deep into her hot wet mouth.

"Damn mom, just look at these incredible tits," David said as he took Stephanie's incredibly full firm tits in his hands while tugging gently on her hard stiff nipples. "How could I resist fucking her...I just had to have her."

"Mmmm...her tits do simply look stunning, especially in your hands." Maria sighed as she once again began to toy with her still hard clit. "

"Tell me dear, how do you like having your brother squeezing your tits while I'm watching," Maria asked her daughter.

Stephanie, who had a glazed look in her eyes once again, was becoming lost in the feelings her brother was causing by tugging on her hard out stretched nipples, but also because of the sight of her mother with her legs wide open, shamelessly masturbating in front of her.

All Stephanie could do was drop her hands to her wet dripping pussy and began to finger her swollen clit in reply. She just couldn't believe this was happening...it was if her whole world had suddenly spun out of control.

"David, I think Stephanie has had that gorgeous cock of yours all to herself enough for the last two days...come dear, fuck your mother." Maria said as she knelt on the bed, her pussy dripping uncontrollably in anticipation of feeling her son's long hard cock.

David jumped onto the bed with his throbbing cock still wet with his cum and his sister's cum in his hand. He couldn't wait to feel his mother's wet, wet pussy around his cock. Since he had became aware of what laid underneath the clothes of the girls at school he had fantasized many nights while jerking-off about this very moment.

Without any foreplay he sank his cock deep into his mom's pussy with one slow stroke.

"Oh fuck me," Maria moaned as she felt her son's hot cock embedded deeply inside her. "Fuck me with that hard cock...come on fuck...come fuck my cunt damn it!!"

Not one to ignore the pleas of a woman wanting to be fucked hard, David began to relentlessly pound his cock in and out of his mother's pussy causing his mother's tits to bounce shamelessy beneath her.

"Ahhh....fuck mom...your pussy is so tight...mmmmm." David moaned as he felt his mother's warm, wet pussy grip every inch of his rock hard cock as he pounded her over and over again causing her tits to swing obscenely back and forth, her hard stiff nipples rubbing against the sheet as her son assaulted her cunt.

Meanwhile Stephanie had moved to the chair next to the bed, her legs swung over both arms causing her cunt to be splayed wide open as she finger her hard clit.

Spotting the glistening cock that her mother had been fucking her pussy with, Stephanie grabbed it and licked her mother's juices from it.

Placing the head of the cock against the opening of pussy Stephanie shoved it deep into her hot dripping pussy. Over and over she moaned as she slowly began to work the cock back and forth...stretching her pussy wider then it had ever been stretched.

Watching her brother and mother fucking on the bed she began to the match the strokes of her brother. Sweat began pouring from her body...her nipples straining from her breast.

"Harder...fuck her harder David....oh sweet...mmmmm...of fuck...that's it...I'M CUMMMINNNNGGG!!" Stephanie screamed as her body was shaken...cumming hard then she had ever before.

Stopping their incestuous coupling long enough to witness Stephanie cumming, David and Maria began to quickly spiral to their own orgasms.

"Now...fuck me....now...ahhh...fuck me harder," Maria gasped as her tits bouncing obscenely from her son's relentless fucking.

Flipping his mother onto her back David resumed fucking his hot mom. He quickly became mesmerized watching her tits bounce as he stroked his hard cock into her. Leaning forward he took a tit in each hand and began to squeeze causing his mother to moan.

"That's it baby squeeze mama's tits." Maria said as she began to pull on her hard stiff nipples as David continued fucking her.

"Ohh...fuck... I'm cumming...ahhhh." Maria gasped as her body was taken over by her orgasm.

As his mother was cumming around his cock, David shot his load deep within her pussy.

"Mom...I cumming inside you...ohhh." David said, his body freezing where it was...his cock deep, deep inside his mom's pussy.

"Fuck yeah...shoot your load in me baby." Maria gasped as she felt her son shoot his seed deep into her hot wet pussy.

*

I know that was a pretty mean place to stop...but honest I'll pick-up from here on the next chapter. Please tell me what you thought. And yes, I have an incredible hard-on right now...so excuse me while I wrap my hand around my hard cock!!

Jazzin59
Jazzin59
32 Followers