Home for the Winter Quarter Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can feel the chain running through it," she said softly beginning to breathe harder. "Does it really feel good?"

I finished pulling my shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor as Mom stared at my nipple where her finger moved slowly. I removed the loops of the chain that went over my head and let the chain drop toward the floor and over Mother's wrist.

"Take the chain in your hands Mother," I said softly, "and I'll show you what it does to me."

Mother did so and pulled the chain so it tugged gently on

my nipples.

"Now, slide it through the holes from side to side Mother," I whispered hoarsely anticipating the sharp double-edged sensation within my buds.

As Mother began sliding the chain back and forth pulling gently on it as she did, I closed my eyes and leaned my ass against the sink letting my body and mind sink into the erotic sensation that was driving me crazy. Within seconds I heard deep guttural groans issuing from me and blending with the sounds Mama was making. I forced my eyes open and looked into Mom's glazed eyes. Without thinking, I put my right hand behind Mother's head and pulled her slowly gently toward my rock hard nipples.

As Mother's wet tongue made its first contact with an already excited nub, both of us groaned in harmony and I dropped my hand to Mom's naked ass where my other hand was. I instinctively pulled Mom's naked pussy against the tight jeans that covered my own pussy while she moved her mouth to my other nipple. I began rubbing my pussy against Mom's bare pussy through the jeans as Mother remained hypnotized by the chain penetrated nipples. The more she worked them, the harder I ground our pussies together.

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, Mother exploded into possibly the most intense orgasm I'd ever had the pleasure of inducing in another female. Mother's teeth came down hard on my left nipple as the full force of the hurricane-like level five orgasm swept through her sexually drought stricken body pouring its welcome rain of sexual satisfaction into her soul.

Mother's unbelievably high level of excitement and fulfillment brought me over the edge with her and both of us writhed against each other as the storms of passion poured through us until the passion was exhausted.

Long minutes later, we began to stir from our post orgasmic euphoria and realized we were sitting, me on the bathroom floor and Mother on the toilet once again. We looked at each other, Mom's face glowing with appreciative excitement and me with a new kind of love for my mother. Out of no where, we began laughing quietly. To myself, I thought, "That fucking drug concoction Miss Shellie put together might be worth selling to the boys back at school."

I did slip the next dose into Mother's chicken and sausage gumbo we ate for dinner an hour later. I still wanted to get Mother and Miss Shellie together, but now I wanted it to be a threesome with strap-ons included in the menu. After dinner we sat in the living room and talked for over an hour about college and my sex life there. I only told her the more or less normal parts and even then she was shocked, surprised, and intensely curious. I could tell that the dialog was arousing her once again.

"I told Miss Shellie that I'd call her when you were feeling OK so she could come over and visit with you. Would that be all right?" I asked.

Mother smiled a strange introspective smile, hesitated a moment, and said, "Yes, I think it would be a very good idea. But wait awhile before you call her. I'm going to take a bath. Come help me into the tub, will you?" With only a few giggles and small touches to breasts and nipples, the Velcro splint was removed and Mom was deposited in the tub.

About a half hour later, I made the call to Shellie. Mother had bathed and I had fixed her hair and applied her make-up for her. She dressed in a purple thong, one that didn't show panty lines when she was teaching her aerobics courses at the club, and a matching lace trimmed push-up bra. She wore a purple and red Kimono over this. When Shellie arrived, Mother was sitting on the couch and I was sitting in the big easy chair leaving only the couch with Effie, my mother, for Shellie to sit on.

"How are you feeling, Effie?" Miss Shellie asked with genuine interest. "Is Rook taking good care of you?"

At this, Mama gave me a lascivious smile before turning to Shellie and saying, "You'd be very surprised at what all she has done for me, Shellie," as she said this she shyly raised her left hand and placed it on Shellie's arm, which was lying across the back of the couch toward Mother.

I saw Shellie's body tense in surprise at Effie's overt contact with her. She had told me earlier that Mother had always rebuffed any attempt at physical contact that she had made toward Mother. This casual affectionate contact brought Shellie's desire into the realm of possibilities; maybe.

"You sure are looking good," Shellie said looking directly into Mama's eyes to see what the reaction to this compliment would be that of a friend or that of an appreciative and possibly available woman.

Mama's reaction was perfect. She lowered her eyes demurely, smiled a coy come on smile at Shellie, and said, "Thank you, Shellie. It's always nice to hear a compliment from a woman who is always as beautiful as you are."

Shellie covered her momentary shock well and placed her other had on top of Mama's and began gently rubbing her fingertips on the back of Mama's hand. "You know you are the prettiest woman I know, Effie. Any woman would be happy to be as attractive as you are."

Mama raised her eyes and looked directly into Shellie's for a moment. I could almost feel the heat, smell the smoke, and sense the sexual tension building deliciously between them. The sexual tension had been there for several years, but Mama had ignored it and pretended it didn't exist. That little scene in the bathroom with me earlier had done two things for Mama. She knew that she could respond to a woman's touch now, and the fact that I, her daughter, had given her a grand orgasm made her realize that there were few if any boundaries to limit her sexual playground.

I suddenly felt like a third wheel on a bicycle. Before I could think of an excuse to remove myself, for now at least, Shellie said, "Rook, your mother and I have some things to discuss. Mac's little sister is staying at my house for the night. I'm babysitting her for her parents. Would you go and sit with her for awhile?"

I wondered at this. Marcy was 18. She didn't need babysitting. "Sure," I said, happy for something to do. I rose, gave Mama a sweet kiss on the lips, and walked from the house.

When I entered Shellie's, I understood fully what was going on. Mac, his best friend Toby, and Toby's long-time girlfriend, Shana, were deeply involved in giving Marcy a slut-training lesson. The pretty girl was tied on the large coffee table on her back with her legs spread very widely apart. Shana was sitting on the floor between Marcy's legs with a vibrator and several fingers of her left hand working Marcy's open wet pussy over very hard. Marcy was moaning and groaning in intense sexual desire and trying to say something. It was impossible to understand it around her brother's big cock dangling in her mouth. Mac was standing directly over her face dipping his wick as he called it straight down into his sister's wide straining mouth. For some reason, I didn't think this was the first time these three had worked little Marcy over this way.

Everyone was naked, so I took my clothes off and sat on the couch next to Toby who was watching Marcy's torment with a broad grin on his face. His cock was half erect and slime coated indicating that he had either fucked one of the girls or one of them had eaten him off and he was recovering for round two.

I put my right hand on his cock and began to slowly massage it and asked him, "What's going on with Marcy?"

"Aw, nothing really," he answered with a lazy smile. "Me and Marc tried to get her to fuck us about two years ago and she said she wasn't that kind of a girl. So a few weeks later we got Shana to get her in the barn. We kept her there for two days while her folks thought she was sleeping over at Shana's house. We fucked her every way but silly and made her eat Shana off all the time. It wasn't rape, exactly," he added quickly realizing how the scenario sounded. "We got her going and kept her hot for several hours. We made her beg us to eat her out and then fuck her. It's all on video, so she can't do anything about it now."

"And that has what to do with this," I waved toward the panting Marcy with Shana between her legs and Mac down her throat, "now?"

"Oh, she's just a fuck toy now. There's a bunch of us that take her different places and tease her until she's agreeable and then fuck and gangbang her. She's a town joke now. We call her Marcywhore when her parent's aren't around."

I'd always thought Marcy was a really nice kid. This behavior surprised me. "How does she feel about all this stuff?" I asked.

"Oh, she hates it. She fights like a son-of-a-bitch when any of us get her away from her parents, but a little tie me down, tie me up, along with a little pussy and tit play and she's our whore again begging us to fuck and suck her. Her ass is wonderful too," he added as an afterthought.

I looked at the girl with both pity and sympathy. There was nothing I could do for her if her brother wasn't going to protect her so I took the easy way out. "Is there room for me to play too?"

"Sure," Mac said listening in on mine and Toby's conversation, "the usual procedure is to keep a mouth, a cock, a pussy, or working fingers on each tit, her ass hole, her pussy, or her mouth, whatever combination the people working her over can manage. It takes nearly thirty minutes to get her to start begging us to do her and we are careful to keep her from coming for a couple of hours. We'll use her mouth or ass to get close and then just sink into her pussy for a sweet come. I'm trying to get her pregnant so I can make her marry one of my buds. Mom and Dad will kill her if she gets pregnant so she will do what I want if she turns up that way. When she marries one of my buds she'll have to move out of our house and we can use her all the time. She'll be our 24/7 whore," with that thought he groaned and dropped completely down on his sister's face driving his shooting cock past her throat.

"God, he'd turned into a total and complete bastard," I thought silently.

As soon as he pulled his dripping dick from her mouth, Marcy began begging, "Please, Marc, tell Shana to let me come. I'm so hot it hurts. I'll be good, I'll do anything any of you want, just let me come, please."

"I gotta idea," Shana said sweetly as she pushed the vibrator back into Marcy's tortured cunt, "Let her earn the right to come. Let each of us think of one thing she can do and if she does them we'll let her get off."

"OK by me," Mac said smiling. "But Toby and me have had our fun and done what we want to. It's yours and Rook's turn."

"I know what I want," Shana said with an evil grin," I want you and Toby to fuck my ass, one right after the other without letting any of the cum leak out, and then I want to sit on her face and let her lick and suck my ass clean."

Toby smiled, "Let's do it."

Being the young bucks they were it only took ten minutes to get them up again. My mouth on Toby (I'd never fucked or sucked him so I insisted) and Shana's mouth on Mac made quick work of it. I lubed up Shana's tight ass hole with KY and guided Toby's big pole into it for them. She must have known how to control and use her ass muscles because it only took Toby four minutes to shoot his load into her body as she leaned head down over an arm of the well used couch. He pulled out and I stuck Mac's dick in quickly trapping all of the jism in. Being less used to Shana's educated ass hole, it only took him three minutes to get off.

When Mac slipped out, I stuck three fingers up Shana's ass to hold the jism in as she moved quickly to squat over Marcy's eager mouth. The girl wanted to come in a bad way and if she had to walk through this sexual mine field to do so, then so be it, she'd do it with gusto. Shana pushed her dripping ass onto the sucking mouth and enjoyed the sensation of Marcy's tongue as it slurped up Toby's and Mac's messes from it. Shana helped out by pushing out a few loud farts that bubbled into Marcy's unrelenting unflinching mouth. Oh yeah, she wanted to get off.

Shana tormented Marcy for nearly 15 minutes before she was satisfied her ass hole was clean. Then, for good measure, she rocked her hips and made Marcy eat her out until she came. Then it was my turn.

I'd been thinking of a way to out-do Shana. I'd had an inspiration and I hoped Marcy would do it. When they asked me for my challenge, I said, "I've always had one unspoken fantasy. I want to settle my pussy over an eager mouth and let it drink the piss from me as I slowly let it out. How about it, Marcy? Are you up to that for an orgasm?"

"God damn you, Rook!" the pitiful girl said looking hatefully at me, "I hate your guts. But I've got to come. After this, I know these bastards will make me go home where I can't even masturbate and when bedtime comes around, Mac will sneak into my room and fuck me and tease me even more and then tie me to the bed until morning. I'll go crazy like that. I'll try to do it."

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of tea and heated it in the microwave and returned to the den. I sat casually while the other three continued teasing and tormenting poor Marcy as I drank the tea. I soon felt the urgent need to pee. I moved to the table and displaced Toby's cock in Marcy's mouth and settled my hairless pussy within the seal of her open lips. I was very careful to only let a little dribble of piss out the first time just to see if she could manage to swallow it. When she did, I began to let out little bits of piss at a time, although it was difficult and uncomfortable to stop it once it had started. After a minute of torturing myself this way, I gave in to the pleasurable sensation the warm piss running from my cunt combined with the warm sucking lips and tongue gave me. I had been hot before I sat on Marcy's face and believe it or not, I came like a freight train as the piss leaked and the mouth sucked. It was great!

As soon as I came and Marcy licked my lips clean, I stood and looked at the bound girl. Her face was twisted into a horrible mask and she began begging again.

"Untie me, let me up! I gotta go vomit!" she screamed. "Hurry up or I'll do it right here."

I quickly ran to the kitchen and brought back a large mixing bowl, turned her head to the side, and said, "Go right ahead, Marcy. I'll let you drink the once used piss through a straw or give up on getting off."

"You fucking bitch!" she spat at me but turned her head up, screwed her eyes shut and fought the urge to vomit. She won. Fifteen minutes later, she was sitting on Mac's cock while he lay on the coffee table. She held herself up on straight arms to allow me access to her clit. Toby's dick slid in and out of her ass hole and I knelt beside the table with the vibrator between her and Mac's bodies. I did a little bit of teasing, after all I am a mean little bitch sometimes, but I mostly used the vibrator on the hugely swollen clit to bring the girl off to the promised orgasm. In fact, I made the boys keep on fucking her until they got off and I diddled her clit the whole while. Marcy ended up with four super comes and several more little shudders as I call them. All in all, it was a good evening.

Later, I found out that Mama's evening was at least as good as mine, but that's another story. The rest of my winter break went much the same. Marcy, Shellie, Mac and I fucked around every day and we soon had Mother joining us. But again, that's another story.

The only other noteworthy activity was when Wendy the Hoover challenged me to a cock sucking contest. She said she could suck cock better and quicker than I could. Mac arranged for thirty guys to meet at the barn one evening for the show down. They took numbers and sat around watching me and Wendy get ready. We stripped and played with ourselves to get them horny. We had Marcy and Shana there to help with this. They were prohibited from actually touching the guys, but their continuous lesbian exhibition helped keep the guys up for us. The rules were simple. We flipped a coin and the winner got number one and the loser got number two. As soon as either of us sucked off our guy and spit the semen into a big measuring cup, the next number shoved his cock into our mouths. We had a two hour time limit. If you think it's just a matter of "doing it" to kneel down for two hours while working hard to suck off dick after dick, think again. My back was aching like a mother fucker in 20 minutes and my knees were killing me in thirty minutes. My jaw was aching and nearly unmovable in 40 minutes.

As it turned out, we wore all 30 guys out in less than two hours. After a recovery period for Wendy and me, we compared the volumes of semen in our respective measuring cups. The totals were so close we were about to call it a tie when little Marcy spoke up.

"How about a tie breaker?" she said with an evil gleam in her eyes.

"We're listening," Mac replied.

"Let them drink their cups of jism. They start on command and the first one with an empty cup wins."

I groaned at that idea, but had little choice other than to agree. I hated drinking cold cum. I'd done it before on a bet. Wendy agreed too. On command, I turned up my cup and began swallowing the cool thick salty stuff. I closed my eyes and concentrated on sucking, the thick stuff into a small stream so I could swallow it more quickly and easily. Gulp after gulp and the cup felt lighter. Suddenly, there was only a scum coating at the edge of my cup. I pulled it away from my lips and a thin thread of white stuff clung from my lips to the rim of the cup.

"Rook's through!" Shana yelled.

"Wendy's still got a couple of swallows left," Marcy shouted.

"Rook's the winner and the undisputed cock sucking and cum drinking champion and the greatest fuck slut around!" Everyone cheered me wildly.

12