Home From A Trip

Story Info
He gets home to find you waiting.
1.8k words
4.57
24.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the plane around 11:00pm and found my bag. A quick look at the curbside pickup and I knew you weren’t waiting for me. I had told you not to come, but I couldn’t help feeling a bit disappointed. It’s always nice to come home to someone.

The cabs pick up at the end of the terminal and there’s rarely a line. In 5 minutes, I’m not only in the taxi, but also halfway home. The 9-hour trip home is tiring and it’s been almost 2 weeks since I slept in my own bed.

I remember the last night I spent there. You were with me. I can imagine the taste of your pussy. The way you move as my tongue slips into you. And the sounds you make as you come for me. And you always come for me.

Sitting in the cab and thinking about you makes my dick hard. I rub it a bit, knowing that the driver can’t see me. Now, if it had been a woman driver, I’d have probably taken my cock out and stroked it for her. You know how much it turns me on to show off.

We pull up to my place in 10 minutes. I pay the cab and he leaves me to look for my key. Once inside, I am even more disappointed to see that your shoes are not there on the floor. I love coming home to see your small shoes laying b y the foot of the stairs, reminding me of what’s waiting upstairs in my bed, usually your naked body. Well, tonight will be an early one, I guess.

The stack of unopened mail is fairly large. I take a few minutes to read it while I turn on my computer. I should check my email to see what’s happened today while I flew west. I turn on them coffee maker for a quick shot of espresso. I should stay up for an hour or so to get my time adjusted to the west coast.

The mail and computer take almost an hour, my suitcase is left by the stairs. Some time after midnight, I am getting very tired and decide to head up to my room, unpack, and get some sleep.

On the way up the steps, I hear a faint humming. My roommate must have her computer going. I open the door to my dark room and the smell hits me first. I know that smell very well; your wet pussy and the sound of a vibrator.

I turn on the light and see my favorite thing in the whole world. You’re naked, spread eagle on my bed. Your hands and feet are tied to the straps from the legs of the frame. A blindfold covers your eyes. Your entire body is wet from you sweating. The faint hum is coming from the egg vibrator in your pussy. You’ve put my plug into your ass and the tweezer-style clamps on your nipples. The vibrator is barely running, as the batteries are almost dead.

You are making those quiet sounds you make after you’ve been coming for a couple of hours. Your body is twitching as you hear me move around the room. I quietly remove all my clothes before I speak.

“How long have you been like this?”

“I… don’t… know. Since eight or nine…”

You’ve been strapped to my bed and waiting for me for 3 or 4 hours. The sheets between your legs are soaked and I don’t know if it’s your come, or if you had to piss so badly, you wet the bed.

The battery holder for the egg is almost too hot to touch, but I shut it off. With a sharp tug, I yank the egg out of your pussy making you gasp. A flood of your juice runs down to your ass and makes the bed even wetter.

“Did you have a nice week?” I ask. I know that you can’t really talk when you’re like this. But I love to torture you.

“Mmmmm… Un huh.” Is about all you can manage.

I position myself between your open legs and lean forward.

“What did you do today?” I ask. But just as you are answering me, I breath on your pussy.

“Ummm… I OOOHHHHH!” is your reply as the first big orgasm hits you.

“Answer me.” I insist gently.

“I… worked… UUUUGGGGHHHH!”

I tug on the chain between the nipple clamps bringing another orgasm out of you.

“Very good. My slut still likes how I treat her.”

I shake the chain as your body writhes beneath it. And another soft blow across your clit makes you arch you back and strain against the straps holding you.

With my finger, I push the butt plug firmly, driving it deeper into your ass while my tongue reaches out to flick your clit. Of course, this makes you come again and I am forced to hold your hips down to keep you in one place.

I grab the base of the plug and pull it almost all the way out. A half second later I shove it as far in as it will go. I fuck your ass with the plug as my tongue begins to trace circles around your clit. I have a hard time holding onto the plug, as it gets very slippery from your come.

I want to hear your scream, so I bite your clit fairly hard and suck it deep into my mouth while I hold the plug deep in your ass. Your scream startles even me and I wonder what the neighbors will think. Bu now, they are very used to your cries and haven’t yet called the police.

Once you calm down, I move up to the head of the bed. I face your feet while I place one knee on either side of your head. I ask you, “Did you like that?”

When you open your mouth to answer me, I quickly push my rock hard cock into your mouth. Your body tenses and you try to turn your head as you were not ready for such a hard thrust.

My legs help to pin your arms down and keep you still as I try to force more of my dick into you. I can feel your throat resist once I get 2/3 inside. And then with one final push, I sink into your throat and my balls press against your nose. For just a second, I hold it there, feeling you gag and struggle for air. Reluctantly, I pull back until I hear your gasp for breath through your nose. After only two deep breaths, I push back down until I hit bottom, your head struggling to tilt back to accommodate me.

Again, I pull part way out only to thrust back down. You begin to get used to the rhythm. You gasp for as much air as you can and open your throat to make room for me. You feel my head rest on your stomach and my legs spread wider to allow me to fuck your face deeper. My cock has never been so far into you as it is now.

My pace quickens and you can feel I’m getting close to coming. You hope that I give you time to breath before I come, but you have no control over it. My strokes get longer and deeper, almost taking my entire cock out of your mouth before I slide back in. And it’s a bit easier for you to get air. That is, until I come.

My dick swells as I push to a place in your throat I’ve never been. You feel my come shoot out, but there is no taste, only the sensation that I’m coming directly into your stomach. My body pushes down on your jaw, forcing it open even more as my cock pulses with each burst of come.

Slowly, I calm down a bit as you are getting desperate for air. As the head of my cock clears your throat, you suck in as much air as you can. I leave the head of my dick resting on your tongue while you breath deeply.

Before you can fully catch your breath, I undo the straps at your ankles and pull your knees up. I roll your hips up off the bed until your knees lie next to mine. And with my cock still in your mouth, I slide my tongue as deeply as I can into your pussy.

The orgasm that comes shakes the bed. Your hands grab at the sheets and pull at the straps as I tongue fuck you. Every stroke makes your orgasm pulse. You feel my hands holding your ass, spreading your cheeks apart. You know what is about to happen and you come before you even feel it. But the sensation of my tongue as it pushes open your ass and drives into you is indescribable. You suck my hardening cock as hard as you can as one orgasm after another wracks your body.

I tongue you for what seems like hours. In reality it is only about 15 minutes. But by the time I stop, you are dizzy, your back is aching and you have cramps in just about every muscle in your body. Your clit is raw and swollen from the stubble on my chin rubbing it every time I lick your clit or slide my tongue through your wet slit.

The last thing you remember before you pass out is being turned over onto your stomach. The rest is very hazy. You vaguely remember me propping you up on some pillows to fuck you from behind. The room was spinning and you couldn’t seem to focus on anything. At some point while you were unconscious, I had brutally fucked your ass and came deep inside you, as you would find out in the morning.

With morning, the sun coming through the window wakes us both up. You are covered with dried sweat and come. One wrist is still tied to the bed. The rest of the toys are strewed about the floor along with our clothes, the blankets and a half empty bottle of hot-pepper lube that I use to punish you on occasion. Your entire body is marked with scratches and bruises from the way I handled you. You know that you will be sore for days to come.

You quietly slip out of bed and downstairs to make some coffee, every move discovers a new spot that aches or stings. It takes longer than usual to get back upstairs and crawl into bed alongside me. As I sip my coffee, you curl up under my arm and wrap your legs around mine. You can feel your already-dripping pussy making my knee wet as you play with my cock. It’s 6:30am, my dick is halfway hard, and you haven’t been fucked in at least two hours.